The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

Dear Bros,

Having sought clarification from the XYZ in this thread that she did not receive any call from any bro that afternoon I now wish to turn to bro deathriser’s insistence that he did call “XYZ”.

Yes, Bros, bro deathriser did call “XYZ”. There was no reason whatsoever for him to make false claim. But it was another “XYZ” that he called, and this “XYZ” is from Xiameng.

The mistake made by bro deathriser was due to his keenness to help to update this thread for the benefit of the Bros here. It was a genuine mistake, made also because I, the TS had broken up the thread into two parts with this current part bearing a different title and due to his oversight bro deathriser had not notice that the XYZ in this thread is from Zhuhai, not Xiameng.

Once again may I say that I feel sorry for bro deathriser and do call upon him not to feel bitter

Bros here, do please up his points if you could. I had upped his points before and cannot do it again...Cheers!

lopo
Old 05-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 23
deathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
Dear Bros,

Having sought clarification from the XYZ in this thread that she did not receive any call from any bro that afternoon I now wish to turn to bro deathriser’s insistence that he did call “XYZ”.

Yes, Bros, bro deathriser did call “XYZ”. There was no reason whatsoever for him to make false claim. But it was another “XYZ” that he called, and this “XYZ” is from Xiameng.

The mistake made by bro deathriser was due to his keenness to help to update this thread for the benefit of the Bros here. It was a genuine mistake, made also because I, the TS had broken up the thread into two parts with this current part bearing a different title and due to his oversight bro deathriser had not notice that the XYZ in this thread is from Zhuhai, not Xiameng.

Once again may I say that I feel sorry for bro deathriser and do call upon him not to feel bitter

Bros here, do please up his points if you could. I had upped his points before and cannot do it again...Cheers!

lopo
First of all, I would like to thank Bro lopo for making this effort on standing out to clarify this for me. Thanks a lot Bro !!!

I do want to officially apologize to everyone that I have made this mistake on the wrong “XYZ” infor and I do deserve the ZAPs on making this mistake. Thanks for bro lopo to seek all bros to UP me back but to up me back or not does not really matters. Just this clarification made is gd enough for me already.

Once again, sry for all the wrong infor provided and all inconvinces caused. I will be very extra careful on things I say next time.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathriser View Post
First of all, I would like to thank Bro lopo for making this effort on standing out to clarify this for me. Thanks a lot Bro !!!
I do want to officially apologize to everyone that I have made this mistake on the wrong “XYZ” infor and I do deserve the ZAPs on making this mistake. Thanks for bro lopo to seek all bros to UP me back but to up me back or not does not really matters. Just this clarification made is gd enough for me already.
Once again, sry for all the wrong infor provided and all inconvinces caused. I will be very extra careful on things I say next time.
Not to worry bro. Things like this do happen. Already upped your points.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 07-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do want to officially apologize to everyone that I have made this mistake on the wrong “XYZ” infor . I will be very extra careful on things I say next time.
bro...accident do happen...and i admire your courage on this..up u for this bro..
Old 07-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 21
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, admire your courage to admit mistake. Well, human do make mistake so just like it pass by and tomorrow is a new day. Up you for your spirit.

Last edited by behappybe; 07-03-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Note: This is a continuation of the thread under the title: “Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure" which has become too lengthy liao.

Hi bros!

At long last XYZ is expected here 2morrow (Sunday, 6/7/08), according to her SMS received late this morning. In order not to end up crying wolves I had asked her to confirm and reconfirm and she did so.

She apologized profusely for the “false alarms” she raised some months ago, saying that she had at that time not aware that it was so difficult to obtain a visa. She was therefore overwhelmed with joy when at last, after several attempts, the agent broke the good news to her this morning and she immediately SMSed me.

For FRs on her please go back to : “Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure" .

Pls PM me for her contact. I will check ur record to see if u have written any FRs or made any constructive comments b4 deciding to pass u or not to pass u her contact no. However as all communication with her is in Mandarin and Hanyi Pinyin I have to apologize to our Malay and Indian chiongers.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
blueman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro lopo, is XYZ contact number remain the same.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman69 View Post
Bro lopo, is XYZ contact number remain the same.
Bro blueman69,

Yes, her contact no remains unchanged.

lopo
Old 05-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

To see FRs on XYZ please click: http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...ml#post2245755
Old 05-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 21
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro Lopo for the infor, too bad now I outstation
Will rtf her when I back.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
StEvEn1612 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah.... who ever lost or won the battlE?

Currently Addicted: ???
Past Addictions: Heidi ,Vivian of BHC
Old 06-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StEvEn1612 View Post
Ah.... who ever lost or won the battlE?
Bro Steven, the result is not known yet as ROUND 2 is only just about to begin later today ......
Old 06-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Hi bros,

xiao yan zi is expected to arrive here tonight aound 2030 hrs to 2100 hrs.

Her contact no. remains the same and so is her damage which is $80/1/1.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

To find another FR pls click: http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...-figure-3.html
Old 07-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
DUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she just SMS me with her new number!!!!!song liao!!!!the wait is finally over!!!please take Q no!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1