The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

Name: Bao Er 宝儿
Attitude: Devoted In What She Does. She Had Years of Training In Massage Palour
Body: A Little Chubby But Perfect To Be A Masseuse
Boobs: 36 C
Height: 159cm
Weight: 53kg
Looks: Cute Cute Look With Beautiful Face Features
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Click Here For Her Contact Number

Her Massage Package Includes:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 70 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
Facial Wash + Face Massage : 洗脸 + 按摩
HDLY : 海底捞月
Authetic Thai Massage : 正宗泰式按摩
Breast Massage : 胸推
Hand Job : 打飞机
BJ With Cap : 口交用套 (Please Bring Your Own Cap & Request If You Want This Service)

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above

Damages:
$88/One Massage Package/70 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 Am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Cozy Room Included♥♥♥

Call Bao Er @ 8152 8761

Last edited by SongDa; 13-10-2013 at 02:32 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

Massage Report For Bao Er : Thank U Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerboi
short MR for this lady over here.

Had a session with her just now.
Here are the stats.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (will ask if the strength is right)
HDLY : 7.5/10
HJ: 7.0/10
Attitude : 10/10 (friendly & kind)
Room : 8/10 (clean & attach with bathroom, got a massage bed shows that how professional she is.)
Overall : 9/10

RTM : Definitely

Bros out there, don't miss the chance to have a great massage. Quickly pick up your mobile phone and give her a call right now.

Thanks for the MASSAGE GEM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy View Post
Visited Bao Er this afternoon. Location was easy to find and room was clean with massage table and attached toilet. To me, the main draw was her massage although she offers a whole range of services to bros looking to stretch their dollar. Her friendliness and good attitude also completed the whole massage experience.

My humble MR as follows;
looks - 7 (not syt standard though)
Boobs - 8.5 (big and soft with yummy nips)
Massage - 8 (done on massage table)
BJ - 8 (good suction, great feel even with caps on)
BM - 7 (with more practice, should be able to put those jugs to better use)
Attitude - 8.5 (easy going, accommodating)
RTM - Yes. She wouldnt be here for long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveboy30 View Post
Having been away for a while and back with aches all over, naturally look for
my trusted SongDa kor kor's recommendation and indeed with no regrets,
Bao Er is a very bubbly, cute and cheerful person, not forgetting to mention
her massage is one of the best I had ever had, not a single moment
with her that is without laughter and tease, it is truly value for money.

I am also glad that SongDa kor kor took time to help her when her phone was
not working and I found out that actually her prepaid card was low on value,
so after massage, brought her to the nearby stall to top up her card, then
went to the nearby coffee shop to tabao some food for her as she had not
had proper meals due to her tight schedules, she was truly very
appreciative on SongDa kor kor's help and of course yan jing ge.

Nice talking to you too ... SongDa kor kor .....
Quote:
RTM Bao Er yesterday, still so cheerful and cutey .... massage still so good .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhui1 View Post
Visited Bao er Yesterday. Her place is easy to find and plenty of carpark lots available. First impression of Bao Er is cute and friendly. Have a nice talk with her while she help me to remove my cloth. When she start to massage, the feeling is good. She seems to be able to find all the right point and relieve all the pain, cool. She does it with a lot of strength which I like not piano type.

Generally the whole session was enjoyable as we seems to have a lot to talk about. Will look for her again to relieve all my pain and joy.

looks - 7
Boobs - 7 (nice to suck)
Massage - 8 (done on massage bed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by singtel88 View Post
Visit her today and My short FR

looks - 7 (my type of girl)
Boobs - 8 (big and soft)
Massage - 8 (I feeling jelly now while typing this FR)
BJ - 8 (good suction, great feel)
Attitude - 8.5 (easy going, accommodating)
RTM - Yes. Starting Miss her Sevice
Quote:
My 3rd RTM with cutey and bubbly pie, massage is still
at the best, no cut corners even becoming a regular.
Quote:
Hahaha...rtm my cutey last evening, she is getting more playful
and naughty, can forget her massage and tease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty View Post
Hi, visited Bao er last nite.
First impression - she look more attractive & desirable compare to pic.
There is sweetness & cuteness from her, definitely my type of tea.

Location was easy to find with ample parking space.
Room was neat & tidy, can tell that she did make an effort to make samsters as comfortable as possible.
As a massage lover, massage is one of the key factor i'm particular with & she did not disappoint

The massage was good, she did help to loosen my tight muscles. The cracking bone position was all excuted professionally.
I did not bring any CD along since i'm there more for massage thus no BJ for me

Nevertheless, the whole session was damn satisfying. She was always willing to make u comfortable. I even overrun the time by nearly 30mins but she did not even complain. (Mayb she do enjoy my accompany)

Humble FR for Bao er,

Look: 7.5 / 10 (my type of tea)
Boobs: 8 / 10 (At least C cup, definitely natural!!)
Massage: 8 / 10 (Good skill, spoT-on accupoint)
BJ / BM: (NO Try, did not bring cd)
Attitude: 8.5 / 10(Professional, sweet, polite)

Will rtf b4 she goes back...a sweet loving gem to spend time with.

Thanks Song Da for introducing this gem to samster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcan View Post
Had A session with Bao Er after a nagging pain. Pics differs greatly with the original person, at first I thought she looks like Tang Ning a HK cute looking actress. Nevertheless her skills made up for her looks which is more important

Looks: 6.5/10 ( will grow on to you)
Massage : 11/10 ( She huff and puff and use her whole body strength to massage a giant. Kudos on her effort)
Breast Massage: Pink Nipples C soft cup. (I like)
Shower for me as I abit handicapped ( Nice)

She had a few calls to book her during the session and politely asked for permission to answer which i obliged.

RTF: Yes. Hard to find a dedicated and serious ML nowadays. And invoke me to come out of retirement.

Thanks TS for a great dedicated lady.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster (A)

Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

More Reports For Bao Er : Appreciate All Bros Who Wrote For Bao Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverBird View Post
Haiz… don’t really feel like writing this FR for Bao Er. As I am indeed selfish and don’t really wanted to share this great gem to others, but after my 2nd RTM, suay mouth which promised her to write… bo pian… blame myself on this!!

Those people who know me from $$$$$boy forum shall know that I used to write plenty of FRs for the intention to share good gems and also to warn brothers whenever I came across any bad encounter with the FLs. But since late 2011, I had stopped to write anymore FRs due to semi-retiring from the FLs scene due to one very scaring encounter from AV raids during a visit to massage parlor and a turbo frightening experience with a Thai FL which causes me to quit bonking for more than 6 months (still remember the days of boring PCC within that 6 months period) in order to ensure that I am free from any STDs threats after all the checkup and tests that I had went thru.

Had wrote a FR some months ago in Sammyboy just to regain some rep point for easier access to contacts but after a while find it pointless as nowadays it is damn easy to get contacts if I restrict myself within the Thai/Viet/PRC playground as OKT are no longer hiding the FLs contacts. (Anyway…. Already semi-retired, thus…. Less time and less money spent on such matters – so no concern)

Anyway, to write an FR again is not easy for me as I had mentioned above (very long-winded) but it is with obligation that I have to write a detailed FR for Bao Er. Why?? Read below:

You can call me a coward, but after the earlier lousy encounter, I seldom look for FLs for services only when really in needs but most of the time will go to those ML instead who don’t provide FJ and BBBJ services. Been to quite a few MLs recently and was really disappointed with their piano type of massage (so called sexy massage where their thread stated ‘solid hard massage’) and lousy HDLY services. Stated 60mins services but always the session only lasted less than 40mins… sianz… and a big waste of money. (in total, visited 6 MLs within 3 months where outcome is only 1 word: ‘DISAPPOINTMENT’!)

BUT few weeks ago was feeling stressed up with work and having a super aching shoulder. Final conclusion: look for a ML and keep my finger crossed that hopefully I can receive a genuine massage. Where No hanky panky is ok, what I needed was a good massage that can relax my mind and body. Messaged a few MLs which I found from this forum. The earliest reply that I received was from Bao Er. I am glad and fortunate that she is available.

The place that she provided was cozy and spacious with bathroom attached and also come with ample parking space at the ground level. The moment I saw her, wah lao…. Chio bu ah… (btw, she is abit on the meaty side… but that is my cup of tea). The massage which she provide was also fantastic. Solid hard massage and unique massage tactic which allow me to enjoyed to the MAX! All sore parts of the body was well taken care of and the efforts that she had put in was so eccentric that other MLs failed to comply. A solid 40mins of hard massage without any grumble of tiredness nor any urge of hurriedly changing to the intimacy portion. Ensuring of a genuine massage with total satisfaction is done. As for the intimacy part… hahaha… another big big surprise where she aroused me till I became so eagerly wanted to bonk her and popped the request twice to her but.. haiz… she rejected as she don’t provide such services. How she aroused me??? Hehehehe… it is for you guys to find out yourself… pai sey….

Brief description:

Looks ~ 8/10 (though a bit bah bah and not a SYT but I just find her attractive…)

Figure ~ 7.5/10 (as mention, a bit bah bah… but having the correct size and curve for me…)

Boobs ~ 7.5/10 (definitely a C cupper with light colored nips – just wish that I can stuck my face under those soft boobs for a few hours… hahaha..)

Massage ~ 10/10 (super wonderful experience… a combination of tradition oil and thai massage)

Intimacy services ~ 10/10 (truly a sensual and sexual pleasure… till I was so eager to bonk her)

GFE ~ 10/10 (I had fall in love with her liao…. Super High KC power… Warning to all bros!!)

RTM ~ if I have the money… WTF, I will visit her everyday, and request for at least 3hours session per day!!! Till now only RTM 3 times.. 4th time coming soon… can’t wait sia…

@TS… you had found a precious gem….!!! By all means… please find ways to let her stay longer in our shore!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nethy View Post
First time writing fr. Sorry for long story.
Was working overtime for 2 weeks, time to relax myself. Browse through the forum and finally decide on the precious gem. Luckily call up and she's available. When reach the place, first look, she's actually quite cute.

Straight shower and get into birthday suit. And let the massage begin. Her massage is not those piano playing type. Real Hard massage that relieve all my body ache.

My humble rating
Looks : 8/10 ( i like cute cute type)
Boobs : 7/10
Massage : 10/10 (real good)
did hdly + hj.
Rtm : Yes, i simply love the massage from her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilzQQ View Post
thanks TS for such a good find!
visit her last week.
looks wise cute cute and slimmer from photo liao!
boobs big, quite handful!
massage very pro, esp when the stretching part!
hdly maybe need more oil, just still shiok!
bj was superb.
rtm? yes, worth every cent!
Quote:
He..he..he.. didn't visit Bao Er for 2 weeks and rtm last evening, she
punished me with her pain pain shiok shiok Thai style massage and
with full of loving care to ensure my lazy bones are all cranked up
.... had a peaceful and good night sleep last night.

Bao Er is such a cutey lovely joyous gem , should call her Bao Bei instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjackx View Post
Short fr on this gem
Went to find her few days back.place was easy and convenient to locate. Reached there took a shower and quickly get the massage started.
Opted for hard massage and shes really know her stuffs.massage was really good!(great for bros who enjoys hard massage)
The rest was sop =)

My humble rating
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Massage : 10/10 (real hard & good which really suits me)
hdly + hj : 9/10 (for the effort she put in cause i took quite some time to release my load)
Rtm : Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangzi View Post
Visited Bao er a while back, Her place is easy to find and plenty of carpark lots available. Bao Er is the cute, chubby and friendly type.

Generally the whole session was enjoyable as we seems to have a lot to talk about. Will look for her again to relieve all my pain and joy.

looks - 7 (my type of girl, bah bah n her looks grows on you)
Boobs - 8 (big and soft)
Massage - 7 (not very pro, but better than most)
BJ - 8 (good suction, great feel but she didn't last long or i lasted too long instead ask to HJ me)
Attitude - 8.5 (easy going, accommodating, after BJ/HJ, still got time she gave me a head massage as well)
RTM - Yes, why not, nice lady, great attitude, nice environment.
Overall 8/10 experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybirdred View Post
I have tried her service last sat. Was really in love with her. She's abit baa baa and nice to hug. My type of girl. First tried her massage. massage was good, not the best I have tried But up to standard. After massage I requested for bm and bj because I went to brought a pack of condom before meeting her. Haha. Nice suction really working hard on my didi. But I just couldn't cum and She decided to hj me. Lied beside me shaking my small head while I suck on her nipple. Cum in five min time. Wash up left a happy men.

Bao er
place: discreet
Face: 7 ( not bad looking)
boobs: 8 ( handful nice nip )
Bj: 7
bm: 7
hj: 8

rtm: 8( returning to her real soon. Didi itch for the whole week ardy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I think she deserves a MR though she's leaving next week....though her looks in person differs slightly from the photo, maybe not as cute as the photo, but it's definitely her....thing to highlight is her massage skills which i think is quite professional and i would rate quite highly....the duration of 70mins is also very accurate as she dun shortchange anything, massage almost took 45mins if i'm not mistaken...hard to find such budget friendly masseurs nowadays with so much specials throw in

Looks: 6.5/10 (her looks did gradually grow on me and is definitely considered pleasant looking)
Boobs: C
Body: 6.5/10 (slightly bah bah, but not fat)
Massage: 8.5/10 (very complete with strength and technique)
HDLY: 8/10
BM: 7/10
BJ: 7/10 (didnt last long, as the HDLY and BM already make me very high)
RTM: Maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTKNS View Post
Hahaha...tried Bao Er last evening, her Thai Style massage is just as good as any other Thai masseuse,
twisted old uncle here and there like her favorite toy, old bones all cranked up.

Old uncle going to miss Bao Er massage and gfe when she leaves next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry1717 View Post
Has try Bao Er service today, below is the FR

Name: Bao Er
Body: Sexy & fair skin and a bite bak bak ( I like it )
Looks: 7.3 Look better than the picture which she has slim down a lot
Eye : Electric eye
Boobs: 36C handful with pink nipple and good to suck
Message : I would ask that better than those professional Spa lady
BJ with cap :吹箫: deep throat 深厚 wiz good suction and she will sexy look at you while Bj you
Environment: clean & cosy wiz shower attach

Btw she is going back soon and will return after 2week for her permit approval.

Will be back soon for her excellent service

BR
Henry

Old 06-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

More MR For Bao Er : Thanks A lot Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry1717 View Post
Here is Bao Er FR, this is my 3rd time visit.

Service is the better for massage in the the FL group ( Excellent ) and with BJ , so many years of massage experience that make you relax and almost fall asleep

Name: Bao Er

Ht: 1.60m

Body: Smooth Skin, a bite abh bah

Looks: 7.3 better than the picture since she slim down a lot with a lot of smile

Boobs: C Cup

Massage: yes she knows the spot well and provide hard massage

HDLY 海底捞月: very well done. shiok feel

AutoRoam: Yes, She will unhook her bra for U to press & caress

Boobs Massage: Will BM the front and provide you with a blow job with cap

BJ : Slow and good suck

I will be back soon

BR
Henry
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinex09 View Post
Had my first session with bao Er last week.

Was in dire need for a good massage. Saw her profile and smsed her early in the morning. Was able to get a slot at 1140h.

The location is discrete, near an mrt, near busstop and also provides free carparking. I however understand from her that she might be changing location.

Ding dong. She opened the door for me.

She was dressed in a spag chemise with a low cut. Her bra and deep cleavage peeking out from the front. The chemise hemline ended high up her silky thighs.

She has smooth white flawless skin with a cute face. Her hair was bun up neatly. She was however a little bah bah.

She held my hand and led me into her room.

The room was basic with a queen sized bed (I wonder why she has a queen when she doesn't provide fj, hee hee), a standard massage bed and an attached toilet.

After a quick shower, I lay down naked on the massage bed.

Bao Er used a scentless massage oil so that there will be no evidence. Her massage skills are excellent and this includes many techniques. Long hard rubs, accupressure, using her knees, stretching, joint manipulation. She will throw in the occasional tease. Touching the side of the scrotum, rubbing her thighs against my inner thigh, Flashing her panties, and giving me a nice down blouse.
After an amazing massage she flipped me over and popped the GQ.

I was there only for the massage and I declined the HJ. She did tell me that she provided BJ with cd but doesn't provide FJ. I was however very turned on and asked her to let me play with her large almost c-cup breasts. She has the most delightful and extremely sensitive nipples. They erected nicely while i palmed and caressed those huge jugs Mmmmmm.

I gave her an extra tip and got her to give me the panties she was wearing during the massage (soft sexy printed panty) to me as a souvenir. I think she normally doesn't reveal her pussy to her customers. She was very very shy as she slipped down her panties, revealing her nicely trimmed pussy. Yummy.

While pantyless, I gave her a hug. Damn my cock was hard.

When I got home, I sniffed the wet part of her panties and cummed into it. Damn. It was an excellent experience.

Overall I must say that her best selling point is her hardworkingness and the effort and skill in providing a great massage.

Looks : 6.5/10 (7/10 in the dim light)
Height : 158cm
Weight: 53kg (a little bah bah)
Breasts: large B cup to small C (enough to enjoy)
Massage 8-9/10 (multiple technique and hardworking)
HJ: never try
BJ with cap: never try
BM: never try though it was very tempting to slip my cock between those creamy jugs.
FJ: doesn't provide (I sure wished she did!)
Attitude: very gfe. Was extremely pleased that she gave me her panties as a souvenir.
RTM: definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvintan123 View Post
Had a wonderful session with this lovely lady earlier on
All I can say is she is def one of the best massuse around.

Face :9/10 milf very pretty and cute...totally my type...i kena kc by her alrdy after one session.When she smile...it melts all hearts....till the extent...I felt sorry for her being in this line.
Body:8/10 nice curves and slight chubby...v womanly feel
Boobs:9/10 lovely natural c cups. Soft to squeeze and light brown pinkish nipps. I cant stop sucking them.
Bj:8/10 enough suction to make one cum. NO BBBJ. Pls respect her and dun force her to do.Seeing her lovely face licking and bobbing up and down...heavenly.
FJ: she does NOT PROVIDE. STRICTLY. Show her respect pls
Kissing depends on chemistry. ...she is definitely one I want to kiss all I day...she jus make me wana sayang her.
HDLY: 7/10 gentle and erotic way of hdly...nt the aggressive type.
Attitude: 12/10 totally super gfe/wifely/long lost lover/neighbour wife type...I alrdy kc by her

Massage:best I have had in the last few years since zhen qing left out shore.This I rate her 20/10. My whole body after her massage totally relax.

Rtm:99999% cfm plus chop plus gurantee plus whatever it takes to go back

Room clean and cosy...easy to find also.
Would be even better if she go get a massage bed haha.I sure hope she can stay longer tis time round.

she is definitely a looker and someone I wan as my gf/wifel type..all I can fantasie of her making out with me. *sad*

Last edited by SongDa; 07-08-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster (A)

More & More MR : Thanks Regulars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2253lw View Post
1st time writing FR, I've tried a few girls in sammyboy but this is the 1st time I felt an urge to write FR for Bao Er.

A sweet looking and cheerful lady who gives an excellent massage. 100% not time watcher. Her place is very comfy, best place (for a massage lady) I've ever been. Cozy, tidy, clean, spacious...

As mentioned I've tried a few other girls before but their massage really cannot compare with Bao Er's. Her massage is real hard, not the soft type. And her BM is sooooooooo damn turn on. Plus, she gave me a super shiok HDLY which no other girl provided me before (I felt cheated). I changed a few position while doing BJ (with cap) and she has no complain, even still able to smile at me. After a while of BJ, I feel tired for her (her head was moving non~~~~~~stop), so I asked her to bring me to the shower to finish off with HJ.

Super high chance for RTM, though I would like to try other of bro Song Da's girls to see if all his girls provide such awesome service.

Look: 7/10 (Sweet and Pretty, but can see a little, just a little of aged)
Boobs: Tender soft
Body: Slight tummy (then again, many girls has that)
Massage: 9.5/10 (It is just crazy of me to think she can do any better LOL)
BM: FxxKing turn on
HDLY: Almost misfire, this is how good she is
BJ (capped): Very hardworking
HJ: 9/10 (Her stroke a little too fast, I kinda prefer slow and gentle stroke, then again I still unload in her hand)
RTM: 90%
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalDick View Post
I recently made an early morning appointment for a session with Bao Er. Happy to share my experience :

- She looks exactly like what she see in her photo
- the massage session was probably one of the best i had - brothers who want a a refreshing massage will not be disappointed. She puts in a lot of effort to make sure that you get a good massage - so much so that she perspires at the end kf the session
- Bao Er has one of the best attitudes i experienced with all previous mei meis - her apartment is clean, spacious and one of the best i have seen. She provides clean towels for you to shower and clean sheets when she does your massage
- for the climax i chose a HJ instead of the BJ and she was surprised that i didnt want a BJ even though i brought a raincoat with me
- overall i give her 9/10 for quality of massage, service, looks and most important - she has a fantastic attitude towards service.

Hope all brothers who go to her will treat her with respect and treat her nice. She will be here for a few more months and we want her to enjoy her stay
Quote:
Originally Posted by argon112 View Post
Decide to get a massage as was not sleep well for pass few days.So decided to find Bao Er a few days back as recommended by friend.

The place is convenient and easy to find. Upon reaching her place she invites me in. Place is clean, nice and cozy. She even has a massage bed.

After self bath, comes the massage part. Her massage strength she can control very well. Just tell her how hard or soft you want. At times, she will ask if strength is ok.
For bros looking for hard and good massage she does it well.
Her HDLY is really good... bros got to try it.

Looks:7.0/10,pleasant look
Body:7.5/10,petite, body
Boobs:8.0/10,natural "C" cup
Massage:9/10,good rub
HDLY:7.5/10,shiok
Attitude:7.5/10,very nice, friendly accommodating lady

Overall: nice experience and she not a time watcher .
=)
After her massage, was able to sleep well during the night.

Will RTM.$ well spend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Had my session with Bao Er this morning.

Looks: 8 (cute and quite pretty in my opinion)
Boobs: 8 (soft and big - C cup)
Massage: 10 (despite my big size, she can still apply the right strength)
HDLY: 7.5 (first time - quite shiok)
Breast Massage: 7
BJ (capped): 7.5 (strong suction and deepthroat - very aroused throughout session and I came a bit too quickly :-p)
RTM: Yes

She is very professional, hardworking and dedicated in her work. Great time management - doesn't rush you. Overall very good experience. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearie;$$$$062
I had repeated visits. Just love her massage skills - solid. To me, BJ and HJ was secondary. Nevertheless, her BJ skill is good with strong suction. If only she could perform bbbj with cim, that will be awesome.
I will still rtm, which I enjoyed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_ass View Post
One word... AWESOME !
Love her hard massage. Good skills set.
Already repeated my visit... will rtm soon.
No regret if you are looking for good and genuine massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy625603 View Post
Hahaha...rtm my cutey last evening, she is getting more playful
and naughty, can forget her massage and tease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maituleow View Post
Simple FR.........

Massage: BEST KA LIOW

Strongly recommended for her massage skills...really worth for S$88 per 70 minutes . Awesome BJ was a bonus .

RTM: For sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvintan123 View Post
Simply the best massage around. Alrdy rtm 5x
Kc by her alrdy and wan to kidnap her to become my wife...haha

She does not provide FJ AND BDSM or other stupid request like bbbj.respect her please.
She is jus trying to raise her kids in china and do a living. A very strong woman with integrity.
Pls kindly respect her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
looked for her last week.
her look is a little different from the pics. maybe about 80% same.
but definitely grow on me over time. the more i look at her, the more i wish she was my gf. haha

not syt, yet aso not milf. somewhere in-between.

massage wise, the strength from her is surprising given her slim figure. also, she knows where to press that will relieve my body ache. her thai massage is also quite unique. or maybe i haven't encounter the patterns she dished out on me before.

-ve pt - probably her schedule was pack on that day, had to reply sms/call on 3 occasions in the middle of the massage. could be due to she having 2 phones. but she did apologies each time she stopped. great service.

all-in-all, hardworking gal, always smiling, and provide good services. heard she be going back soon. will definitely look for her again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydancer View Post
All I can say is that if you are looking for a fantastic massage with the superb HDLY and GFE feeling, she is the one.
I had a great time. That's all I can say
Quote:
Originally Posted by burrburr View Post
Promised Bao Er to write her a short MR

looks - 8 (my type of girl)
Boobs - 9 (big and soft)
Massage - 10 (excellent service… a combination of tradition oil and thai massage)
BJ - 8 (good suction, great feel even with cap on)
Attitude - 9 (very gfe)
RTM - Yes, one of her regular now. Alrdy rtm more than 10x

Last edited by SongDa; 07-08-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster (A)

Night Time Bumpzzzz

Old 07-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros

Old 07-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster (A)

Noon Time Bump Bump~

Old 07-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster (A)

Bump up for bao er~

Old 08-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros

Old 08-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster (A)

Tea Break Bump~

Old 08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

Bump up for bao er~

Old 08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Support!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros

Old 09-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)

Name: Bao Er 宝儿
Attitude: Devoted In What She Does. She Had Years of Training In Massage Palour
Body: A Little Chubby But Perfect To Be A Masseuse
Boobs: 36 C
Height: 159cm
Weight: 53kg
Looks: Cute Cute Look With Beautiful Face Features
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 70 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
Facial Wash + Face Massage : 洗脸 + 按摩
HDLY : 海底捞月
Authetic Thai Massage : 正宗泰式按摩
Breast Massage : 胸推
Hand Job : 打飞机
BJ With Cap : 口交用套 (Please Bring Your Own Cap & Request If You Want This Service)

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above

Damages:
$88/One Massage Package/70 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 Am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Cozy Room Included♥♥♥

Click Here For Her Contact Number

Last edited by SongDa; 04-07-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread