The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of
Re: A 23 yo hostess with sparkling eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTen1010 View Post
i had turn over a new life give up the past n go for the future
one wise old saying - a leopard never changes its spots! I'll give you a Perfect 10 if you really turn over a new leaf....
Old 30-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
one wise old saying - a leopard never changes its spots! I'll give you a Perfect 10 if you really turn over a new leaf....
So I've been misled

Anyway, where are the FRs... I think many have received the blessings from HW, but not sharing those excitng moments with us in here
Old 30-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Some bros still coming to me for ctc, but I paiseh not the TS. If he's slow to respond, please be patient... Or maybe he feels you don't have enough points or posts or whatever. Hope you don't give up, because IMHO HW is totally worth it.

Of course there's another way to get her ctc, please read through this whole thread and you will find out.

Whatever it is, please treat HW nice and don't jeopardise her safety, because I hope she stays in Sillypore a long long time for our sake, and because she's such a lovely gal.
Old 30-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what lure you here??? you better stay out of this hor otherwise...........
I juz come and kaypoh lah...

One pair of distant sparkling eyes enuff for me liao...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I juz come and kaypoh lah...

One pair of distant sparkling eyes enuff for me liao...
Bro... Distant sparkling eyes still shining bright for you? Only problem is, see and hear, but no touch
Old 30-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolman View Post
Bro... Distant sparkling eyes still shining bright for you? Only problem is, see and hear, but no touch
Wait long long then touch loh..."神交“ also not bad lah...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Besotted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a big thanks to bro csh00 for this sparkle eye's ctc.managed to see her n it was as what bros stated.she had sharp features n indeed a smart lady to be with her moaning was great......below is my stating

name Huwei

look 8/10

cathbath 7.5

moaning 10/10

damage 70/1 + tips

RTF YES
Old 01-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 20
Birdy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks TS for the contact, tried her today (May day) from 1.45-2.45

My FR for Hu Wei 胡薇 (PRC)
She’s not like any other PRC FLs I’ve tried so far… Can see branded goods all over her… Her LV bag, her sexy and transcluent CK top, triumph bra and panties.. (Hee I inspected her undies when she bathing… Scully her nice nice perfume also branded de, dun pray pray ah. She dun want bathe together coz scare I might wet her long hair )

Age: 23 yo (looks like late 20s and she commented that I looked too young for her)
Complexion: Fair,
Body: Slim, body and back ultra smooth, super nice smell
Looks: 7/10 (cfm with Nice Eyes)
Frenching: Only managed to kiss her lips, but several times
Boobs: B-, but nice pointed nipples which I can suck like there is no tomorrow
Catbath: 7
BJ: 7 (quite short, need to be prompted to blow longer)
Painting: Never try
AV: 9 Loud, her voice really stimulated me
FJ: 8 (Quite tight and I got to bonk her doggy facing the mirror), accommodating to change position too (cowgal and missionary)
GFE: 8 (Friendly)
RTF: Maybe
Damage: 70+30+CD+RM/1/1

To conclude: Session was quite mechanical, but she’s one of the prettiest PRC I’ve tried so far. She recommended me to go a hotel in the East but she herself hollanded, haha. Agree with previous bro’s FR that she’s a smart gal to talk to. Recommended to those who like fantasise to bonk your rich colleagues, esp those pretty material gals who are carrying LV bag and branded from head to toe. Overall quite worth my dough, thanks TS again !
Old 01-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudder,

can share with me her contacts?

tks
Old 01-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 20
Birdy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to clarify that 30 was for RM, not tips, so revised version is

Damage: 70/1/1+RM(30)+CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy81 View Post
Damage: 70+30+CD+RM/1/1
Old 02-05-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
csh00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THANKS for all the FR posted
Old 02-05-2009, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy81 View Post
...she’s one of the prettiest PRC I’ve tried so far. ... Agree with previous bro’s FR that she’s a smart gal to talk to. Recommended to those who like fantasise to bonk your rich colleagues, esp those pretty material gals who are carrying LV bag and branded from head to toe.
Haha... An interesting way to put things indeed. Walk next to her better dress properly... Hahaha...

HW is certainly an elegant and charming lady if you strike the right chemistry... A gal for bros who are looking for an easy-going womanly charm, but knows how to tease and be playful... A most lethal combination
Old 02-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Initially wanted to request for the contact of Hu Wei from bro chs00, but then realised that she is actually the same lady from taurusguy, that I had tried about 2 months ago. I had also posted a FR on her.

After reading the threads, it rekindled my memory with her again. Hence will probably find a time to look for her next week. Wonder if she still remembers me...
Old 03-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TenTen1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
one wise old saying - a leopard never changes its spots!
FYI,i'm not a leopard.........but a wolf
Old 03-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
FYI,i'm not a leopard.........but a wolf
The coloured species...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1