The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super GFE sexy Sichuan beauty - LI WEI is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanely_Huang View Post

Let me remind you one of a bonk you have before with the FL.

Yes, that was once you have the CD with you. While you doing the missionary position on top of the girl. You pull out the CD quickly and attempted to continue in the same position thinking the girl never realise your action. When you about to come, you withdrew and picking the CD and rush to the bathoom hoping the girl did not discover you action.

Go and think who you have the evil attention on those FLs and from there you will know who are they. Ask yourself, are you really a saint ?
hahaha... Now I am certain u have the wrong person... so I can't help but reply.

Please ask them... was this fella the guy with chest hair???

I would love to admit it but unfortunately, though I am not as well endowed as bro duke.. CD is still usually quite tight so it takes a while to put on or remove.

And btw, I also not a BBBJ fan hoh... Most of the time, I dun even ask for BJ.

Thanks for giving me a chuckle post afternoon ...

PMs replied. Looking forth to 1st FRs

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TenTen1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

missed liwei hopefully she still remember me
Old 23-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with cute LiWei yesterday. We spent 2hrs of fucking time together. My little brother was fully satisfied after the session. We keep frenching and making love like long lost lover.

Here is the FR:

Looks.8.5/10. Bro who have seen her should agree, smooth white skin+pretty face, what else can I ask for?

Body.7.5/10.smooth with no tattoo.

Boobs.7/10.Nice perky B cup breast, look nice on her, had a good time licking her and she love it.

Frenching.9/10.passionate frenching with lots of tongue fighting.

Painting.8/10.Both ways,Very keen to service n being service.

Fingering.7/10.I did not put my fingers in. I Only stimulate her side n lips on her wet hole.

BBBJ.8.5/10.Deep throat and damn shiok to see a pretty gal blowing your didi

FJ.8/10.Willing to try all kinds of poistion. We tried cowgal, doggie and missionary, cum together with her and both of us were sweating after the great sex

GFE.8.5/10.Very chatty girl. Really enjoy the time with her.

RTF: Yes Yes Yes, had already booked liao.
Old 23-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jac20002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can i share her num?
Old 24-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jokeraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tao Ko Tai View Post

Yes Boss, time to clean up and delete this thread unless he sponsor to this forum.
dont bother to ask the boss to clean n delete this thread,just ask him to charge for every thread started will do. such a way will make this forum RICH
Old 24-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Banana01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time are so bad that OKT and non OKT are fighting for space. Who is OKT and who is non OKT? I also blur liao
Old 24-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 16
qsnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Li Wei is one of those saccharine sweet girl that you just want to hug and never let go because you feel so comfortable in her presence. If I’ve a picture of her face, I’ll look at it every Monday morning, cos’ it will drive the Monday blues away. Heck, I’ll look at it everyday so that I’ll wake up to a fresh wonderful morning with sweetness in my heart.

When I opened the door to this breadth of fresh air, her smile melted me to the floor. Even thinking of it now, my heart feels a tingling sensation. As we proceeded to undress, I took in her wonderful lithe body with my lustful eyes. She’s not considered tall, about 1.58m, boobs about B size, legs are slim and proportionate to the body, tummy well, a little bit of baby fats when she bends down, but you won’t notice it when she stands upright, and a pussy that’s shaven with a little bit of bush at the upper area. I couldn’t detect any stubble in the pussy area and wondered if she’s just naturally hairless. It is so smooth that you could put cream on it and lick it all off without any leftovers on her, and that’s with just one lick.

Her bums are proportionate and a joy to hold. They’ll make a good pillow in the night, so soft, yet supple with the right amount of “fill”. Her skin condition is very good. No blemishes in sight, soft and silky smooth. Just feeling her warm smooth skin makes great foreplay.

It was sometime before we made our way to the shower.
Nothing interesting happened in the showers. I did get give her “B” boobs a good rubdown with the soap. Granted it is not big, but it is still a handful and it is firm and it’s 100% natural. With the organic movement in the world, give me natural anytime. I’m with the green movement in such matters.

No point in having big boobs that sags to a level where you need to be at her tummy before you can taste her tits.

On the bed, I couldn’t wait for her to start her service, but instead, I started my exploration. The tongue was feeling her from top to bottom, enjoying every inch of her smooth, blemish free, tattoo free complexion. She’s considered fair by Singapore standards, not as fair as northern China girls, but fair enough to know that she has seen sunlight and not a creature of the night.

It was after I had my feel that she started to reciprocate. Her soft kisses came raining on my lips and I was brought back to the days of my first passionate kiss with my girlfriend in my university days. She brought her fresh supple boobs to my face and I gave it the attention it deserved. She was in the top position and the boobs were hanging down with nice round curves. Pretty soon, her nipples were erect and she continued her journey downwards. Her bbbj skills, while not as good as Bai Xue, is still a joy to behold such a lovely face having your manhood for a meal. Just looking at her, a SYT giving me a blowjob was out of this world. The full length mirrors to the side off the bed, gave me a different view of her body. She caught me looking at her in the mirror and bashfully turned my head around. She is the shy one. Glancing sideways, I could see her nipples were playing peek a boo through her long flowing hair. Her head was bobbing up and down vigorously, but unfortunately, my dick was not up to mark.

I had a horny time with my OC last night, so the jar was empty. Should have rescheduled the session, but I had already made the appointment with her and didn’t want to disappoint her.

So after about a 10 minute session of head bobbing, the little brother was half erect. As I could still feel the drain from last night’s event, I ended the session with LW. You can’t send a limp soldier to the battlefield. Have to keep him rested and nourish him back to the incredible hulk again. We spent the rest of the time talking and getting to know each other.

She had this pink panties with a cartoon figure in the front and back. It’s not sexy, since it’s not very skimpy, but it’s cute given the color and cartoon figure. It is so much like her character. She says the skimpy ones are not very comfortable and I told her the most comfortable ones, are the ones that are not worn. She confided that she did try that once. This girl has horniness in her blood.

Looks: 8.5/10 - very cute and sweet. She’s someone that you would want to cuddle when you see her.
Boobs: 7/10 – while it’s only B size, it’s a perfect fit for her height and her frame. I’m sure the cosmetic surgeon, Woffles Wu, would agree and not recommend any larger boobs for her. So, Woffles, if you’re reading this, please give your endorsement.
Body: 8/10 – curvy boobs, curvy hips, and a nice fleshy bum just looking for a palm to give it a light slap. That’s a perfect 8 figure.
Frenching: 8/10 – no inhibitions in this area. No smoker’s breadth. I could live for days in her mouth.
FJ: na - since my jar was drained the previous night, I haven’t recovered sufficiently for a full assault. So, can’t really give any comments here. I’m looking forward to a second session to continue my assessment in this area.
GFE: 9/10 – if I’m not careful and think with my big head, I’ll hock my house/ my car/ my underwear to be with her. For the time being, I’ll just hock my underwear so that it doesn’t get in the way, when I’m with her.
RTF: there’s unfinished business here and I aim to finish it. The FJ rating has yet to be determined.

Bro Aczeta76, you’ve just recommended someone who put a smile on my face and my heart, for a whole month. Thank you.

Xiao Na II

Bing Er

Li Wei
Old 24-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Qsnake and Torahlai for FR on LW..

I will phase the contact giving.. next round on wed or thurs

Thanks.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

999.Mata no.I can only up you to 1000 only.

Bro qsnake.She only 6/10 to me only.Really oneman's meat is another's poison.
She not my type and I'm too old for her probably.
Old 24-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana01 View Post
Time are so bad that OKT and non OKT are fighting for space. Who is OKT and who is non OKT? I also blur liao:confused
hi, please read below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Let me put the record straight....

I was the one who discovered Li Wei in early 2008 and helped her initially...as I had decided to retire for good, I quit helping her and bro aczeta76 agreed to helped her on my behalf....

I am not OKT and also vouch that aczeta76 is not OKT...

The price was raised by me because LW is definite worth it...in fact there was once the price was 150/2/1.5 to help her tied over a difficult period...which means even one shot is $150 if you cannot do 2 shots...since then for her return trip, she gradually reduced to 70/1/1 or 150/2/2...

The whole details was in the previous thread which I started and wasn't accessible anymore now...I am very close to LW even though I dun helped her anymore...I treat her as my younger sister...I will not allow anybody to bully her or take advantage of her...

Her supporters are happy and loyal to her...they are all waiting for her...she is not easy to book...she is here to earn a living and to service brothers well...so let us just focus on this...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
fx_star deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, possible to share LW's ctc with me?
i missed her when she was around last time.. Thanks!
Old 24-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold

Was waiting patiently for the "New Contact" and yesterday out of the blue received her SMS..Faster returned and ask for a "Value" time slot with her.
Reached the appointed place. Got to wait awhile cause she doing "Transit"
So brought a drink and recalled those memorable times from the last bonk.....
She surprised me from the back which shows she is still as "Playful" as before.
Her sunshine smile and SYT look definately worth the long wait.........
Got into the room and continue out TCSS......slowly started stripping and do the norm......Long time no see so I got to "Examine" her......

Look = 8.8/10(Cheerful and SYT)
Boobs = 7.5/10(Nice on her, handful for me)
Body = 8.0/10(Smooth and no tatoo)
Pussy = 8.0/10(Sparse and Nice)
Bump = 8.0/10(Good for doggie)

Wah......sure QC passed. Definately NO REJECT. Faster dry up and cuddle in bed. She was on top of me. Playfully rubbing her "Mei Mei" against my "Di Di"..It was becoming harding up wait accidentally poke in how....No no no..got to stop her....Change her over and start busy frenching, sucking , licking , rubbing , light fingering........utill "Buai Tai Han" liao......
She give me that CFM look and started BBBJ me.........Warm and fillful......
Can't wait no more. She "Hot" , I "Hot"...Both very "Hot".......
She capped me and submerse her tight pussy down....the feeling was warm and tight......She ride me like no tomorrow which will make me cum in no time. Stopped her and change to missionery.
Now my time to pump her like no tomorrow liao..She gave me those bite lips look...and Wah Lan........My Didi spit out and I lie on her like a dead meat whereby didi still limping inside......On word to said " Veri Song".
Too bad have not try Doggie....Cus her bump looks too attractive..Maybe next RTF.....

BBBJ = 8.5/10(Slow and CFM)
FJ = 8.8/10(Filling and tight)
Attitude = 8.8/10(Playful , friendly and chatty)
RTF = NO NEED TO SAY>>>>

DRINK DONT FUCK,FUCK DONT DRINK.IF YOU DRINK AND FUCK.PLEASE DONT FUCK BESIDE ME.
My Up List:

Last edited by damnu88; 24-02-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 24-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 16
qsnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSG View Post
999.Mata no.I can only up you to 1000 only.

Bro qsnake.She only 6/10 to me only.Really oneman's meat is another's poison.
She not my type and I'm too old for her probably.
I know where you’re coming from, bro. Li Wei does not have the high cheek bones, big Chinese eyes, sharp nose and pointy chin look of a classical China Northern look. After all, she is from the south. However, in the looks department, she is someone that I am proud to have hanging on my arms in any dinner engagements. That’s not something that I’ll say for most of the FLs I’ve tried in SBF, thus the high score.

I guess the youth factor comes in as well. I’m attracted to young looking girls. Having said that, I’m also a fan of the Northern look. I don’t really find a lot of Northern girls doing FL in Singapore, most of them come from Szechuan down South.

Xiao Na II

Bing Er

Li Wei
Old 24-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnu88 View Post
Was waiting patiently for the "New Contact" and yesterday out of the blue received her SMS..Faster returned and ask for a "Value" time slot with her.

Bump = 8.0/10(Good for doggie)
Thanks bro for FR... Yah.. her bumps looks very inviting now esp when she arches her back...

PMs will be replied tomorrow.

Old 24-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

not siding anyone here, just my imho, regardless TS okt or not (which i don't think so, but then again i don't really care) i am here to bonk
so below is my imho FR and purely on the girl only

now i know why she has such good repute from bros
she is indeed a cheerful and customer orientated service provider
won't say she is the prettiest, but she project herself with genuine sincerity and never ceasing to smile, you won't hesitate to take a second look at her
getting lazier these days to write detail FR, so do quick summary below.

looks: 7.75~7.9/10 (very good complexion, pity of the scar on her eye lid)
boobs: B+ (soft and natural with pointed nips)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (she was having mint sweet before we met, so the mint sensation effect on didi...you have to try it to know )
french: yes (beings from light lip kisses to passionate tongue french as we entwine)
fingering: yes
painting: yes (combo with fingering makes her enjoyment higher)
gfe: 8/10 (very easy to talk to girl, more like doing with FB feeling)
fj: 7.5/10 (can't stand her louder moan each time i penetrate, surrender very fast...)
overall: 8/10 (definite worth of money)
rtf: yes if time allows
damage: 70 + tips + room + cd

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1