The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 19
DuanYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuanYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

wow i am very tempted to up her n xiao na....
Old 28-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Thanks to bro-Adan01 for YF's ctc. Had a session with her today. Is it me, or does anyone else find her resembling... Kelly Lin (林熙蕾), a Taiwanese-model-turned-actress. Maybe about 50-60% but the very sweet & cute version!

She's indeed a gem-in-the-making and with the right training, she'll be a top-grade-diamond... ;p

Cheers n chiong-ahhhh....!

bro, thanks ... the moment I saw YF.. I oso found her to be resembling Kelly Lin.... just that for the moment cant remember Kelly Lin's name so unable to post her resemblance until now than u mentioned.

Fully agreed.... so guys if u like Kelly Lin, YF can be help u fulfill half of your fantasy

cheers
Old 28-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

kelly lin.. my fav.. sexy... seductive...
Old 28-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Adan

Pls pm me her contact. Promise a FR (mine now mostly in London and Frakfurt)
Old 28-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks to bro-Adan01 for YF's ctc. Had a session with her today. Is it me, or does anyone else find her resembling... Kelly Lin (林熙蕾), a Taiwanese-model-turned-actress. Maybe about 50-60% but the very sweet & cute version!

I've to say it was a great session, and after that, we had curry chicken lunch at the Teochew food stall outside as she was very hungry... and man, can she eat!!! :0)

She's indeed a gem-in-the-making and with the right training, she'll be a top-grade-diamond... ;p

Cheers n chiong-ahhhh....!
bro,

knn you are bad.....like dat i where got chance to RTF sure many bros chiong her liao
Old 28-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
if there is a vote on "BEST FR OF THE YEAR".....that will be you when your part 2 is out.......wondering how many bros 流鼻血
Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
hey bro mt, am still waiting for your FR pt2 leh. Although my chinese is "half-pail of water", still made effort to read and more or less understand it. must say, quite romantic passage leh.

will wait patiently for your next part!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Bro Hoon Kee , camping here for your part 2 chinese FR
10Q bros for the encouragement. Will try to do it this wkend.

nnkc bro ken, you knew these 2 wk I very busy right? Tonite we meeting again thus also no time loh.

Quote:
bro,

knn you are bad.....like dat i where got chance to RTF sure many bros chiong her liao
xiao liao. Still thinking of rtf again tonite. Dont know got slot bo?

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 28-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

Quote:
...knn you are bad.....like dat i where got chance to RTF sure many bros chiong her liao
Hahaha, 小忠大哥, you are too modest... with your Mr. Universe body and suave-007 ways, i'm sure she'll fly all other bros' 747s to pilot your A380. She almost fly my 747 yesterday! Luckily, she decided to pilot my Dreamliner instead!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

You see her with her long wavy hair down, you'll see that she resembles Kelly Lin even more!

Cheers n ENJOY!
Old 28-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post

nnkc bro ken, you knew these 2 wk I very busy right? Tonite we meeting again thus also no time loh.

Bro Hoon Kee if tonight got slot , than the FR will have part 3 right??
camping for your part 3 FR hor

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 28-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

Bro groo, kind of agree with you about xiao zhong. possibility of YF giving 747 on other bros to meet him is quite high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post

Wah, trying to 3rd time rtf!?!?! After posting the Kelly Lin pic, really gone loh. Sure booked full house. The right pic resembles more like her, except YF's more youthful. Nice matching up bro.

Had a great time with her yday. Really GFE 99.99% - and i finally got a photo of her! She gave it to me - a neo-print one. Ke...ke...ke... Will post one FR over the weekend - for memories-sake.

MT, good luck on booking her tonight!
Old 28-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
heavenlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

below is my FR

Look: 8.5 (Pretty Cute SYT)
Boobs: 7.0 (Small boobs but is okay, me go for looks over boobs)
BBBJ: 9.0 ( Great suction, love her ball licking skills shiok)
Catbath: 9.5 (her Catbath is one of a kind really unique, cover from head to leg, really sent u up to heaven, gotta to try to believe it)
FJ: 8.5 ( tight n love her soft n natual moans)
GFE: 9 (like doing it with ur poly gf)
Attitude: 9 (friendly + cheerful + excellent service)
Damage: $80/1/1 + $20 hotel
RTF: Yes Definitely

after the session
brought her downstair for lunch
thereafter she has another appoinment n bid her farewell soon

Thanks to bro Adan01 for Yan Fei contacts
Old 28-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
melon8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Anan, pm u liao but no reply leh
Old 28-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
... the moment I saw YF.. oso found her to be resembling Kelly Lin.... fulfill half of your fantasy...
Interestingly, the moment i opened the door and set eyes on her, Kelly Lin's image jumped into my head! The next thing i know, she was on the bed...

Old 28-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a great bonk with the kelly lin lookalike Yan Fei today.

Here's a brief FR

Look: 8.5/10 (Very pretty syt, as pretty as Li Wei, feel she look more like local than PRC)
Boob: B cup, had a great time licking
Catbath: 8/10, start with licking of back and fingers followed by front, can feel her soft lip when she lick my fingers, spend a good 15 min here
BBBJ: deep throat, blow me until almost CIM
FJ: Bonk a few positions with her, natural moan, see her watery eyes during the bonk really shiok, like bonking a poly gal
Attitude: friendly and cheerful, had a nice chat with her after the bonk, bath together before and after sex, had a fun time in the bathroom
RTF: Yes
Old 28-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interestingly, the moment i opened the door and set eyes on her, Kelly Lin's image jumped into my head! The next thing i know, she was on the bed...
wah lau bro groo,

this pic u posted... made my nose bled

me under house arrest... got to PCC now and cum on my laptop keyboad liao

ps... thanks for the points... will up u back when recover.
Old 29-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
adan01 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadan01 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for all FRs posted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread