The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

PleAse pm me Suki contact in Kl thanks
Old 28-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

Just had my massage with Suki (using different name here) early this afternoon. Thereafter, spent some time walking around where I'm staying (somewhere in the city), some makan + shopping. After that, off she gone to another customer.

Will be seeing her again later this week, before I goes back to Sin.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hockhiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can send me the ctc pls
Old 06-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 15
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

Can pass me suki's ctc in KL too?

Really miss them. Thanks!!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

anyone has suki's contact in KL?
pls pm me.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post
anyone has suki's contact in KL?
pls pm me.
Wah....u make me excited for a short while, thought she's back and someone revive the thread....so miss Rita
Old 11-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

I oso looking for suki.. maybe can go visit rita in her homeland if I can find her

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 31-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

besides these 3 sisters.......have anyone else been able to find comparable massage???
Old 31-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
besides these 3 sisters.......have anyone else been able to find comparable massage???
with the 2 ic rule and the crackdown on prostitution, it's hard to get massage the way suki and yuki provides in the past. No one massages as hard. Almost everyone is a piano player when compared to Suki.

Can't forget how she scolds people for not being able to take her pain. Haha... You cannot endure the pain, next time don't come find me. Heh heh...
Can only tear in silence....
Old 31-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
curosity556677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, I quite enjoy with the following masseurs:

Xiao Xia - from 王哥 (she is currently back in Harbin, should be back in 1-2 months)
Xiao Qian - from YB64
Xiao Yue - from soon629
Tian Xin - from Affinity
Old 31-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
headbanger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Some of us would still probably remember her wonderful massage and juagen services, she has left our shores for more than 6 months now. Sad to say, I still miss her massage! And she is not likely to come back any time soon.

Have been looking for a replacement for her and have not really found any yet.....until tonite. Got a SMS at about 9.30 this evening and it said "You free now, my sister just arrived, you want to to be the one to try her out - Suki". Yes, I remembered that she had brought this up to me prior to her departure, but that have been more than half a year ago! She still had my number I also vaguely remembered her showing me her sister's pic, who looked really young and sweet.

I instantly searched my head for an excuse to leave home...on a friday nite, thats a real challenge. Anyway, managed to mumble some nonsense about complaints from customers and found my way out the front door, 10 mins after I recieved the SMS. While walking to my car, I started SMSing Suki that I was available and will pick her sis up at the usual place that I picked her up before. She replied ok and that her sis will call me.

While driving down to Lavender, I recieved a call from from Suki's sis Rita. Made the final arrangements to pick her up at 10.15 pm.

As I waited at the carpark for Rita, I was full of anticipation, wondering how the real person would be like as compared to her pic. Time quickly passed and at about 10.15 pm, saw this SYT walking towards my car. At one glance, she looked very young, innocent gal next door. I thot this is it, better than the pic.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I had a wonderful session of hard massage followed by oil massage followed by juagen followed by breast massage and finally HJ. Just like Suki, Rita follow very strict rules of engagement, ie no FJ and no meddling under her panties. She strip down to her panties when the oil massage starts.

My ratings of her are as follows:

Looks - 6.5/10 (gal next door look, but she is young and youth is her major asset)
Body - 6/10 (not as tall or shapely as Suki but again younth is on her side)
Tits - 7.5/10 (a B+, soft and firm, pinkish nips and hardens when you finger them.
GFE - 8/10 (had a lot to talk about Suki, so chat non stop)
Damage - $80 for 1.5 hrs (Massage, Juagen and HJ) STRICTLY NO FJ.
RTF - definitely!

Also, she is new to Singapore, location is temporarily restricted to Lavender area, ie the 3 x Hotel 81 and 1 x Frangrance there.

For old fans of Suki, I think we owe it to her to support her little sister Those that are interested, pls PM me for the contact.

BTW, she has got the biggest granny mickey mouse panties that I have ever seen!

Want Big Neh Neh (.)(.) with commando service..

Grab hold of http://dragonworld.x10.mx

Indonesian, Taiwanese, Chinese, and many more.. Finely picked up to give a superb long lasting experience.
Old 31-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

im missed suki very much. used to make appt with her once a week

may i have her contact in KL? I be going there quite frequently.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

i also want her KL contact

cheers
Old 16-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Lengendary is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lightbulb Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

Bro, me too