The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
bro, any thai ladyboys? two weeks ago i was there and zero thai ladyboys
I went up and down both houses. There were no Thai ladyboys but lo and behold there were 2 very exquisite ladies at the house nearer Serangoon. You one look can see the difference among them Liao. Apparently they come in pairs. They look exactly like sisters. Lol. Took one of them and went up.

Very great gfe , didn’t ask for money upfront first. Took off my shirt and attacked my nipples alternating between heavy suctions and light twirling. Very shiok indeed.

She knelt infront of me and began by cupping my balls inside her tiny little mouth. Sucking my balls as if her life depended on it.

She began attacking my rod and gave great slurps and up down head bobbing action. Told her to look up at me in The Eye while sucking me off. She was rather okay with me manhandling her head. I began to face fuck the shit out of her. Gagged my whole cock down her throat and could feel her tonsils squeezing my cockhead.

I literally skull-fucked the shit out of her.

Proceeded to caps on and missionary before requesting standing doggy. Finished her off with her sensual moans.

Had some small talks before we left. Lol wtf, she is a lady with pussy and is 25 years old from Laos. Complimented on her great figure. She said she even went for her usual morning jogs around the area daily. Lol.

Couldn’t be bothered to give any more fucks and went to the back to wash up and left.

Gosh. What a well spent $30!

Guess I could tick off Laos from the bucket list on where my cock had been

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I went up and down both houses. There were no Thai ladyboys but lo and behold there were 2 very exquisite ladies at the house nearer Serangoon. You one look can see the difference among them Liao. Apparently they come in pairs. They look exactly like sisters. Lol. Took one of them and went up.

Very great gfe , didn’t ask for money upfront first. Took off my shirt and attacked my nipples alternating between heavy suctions and light twirling. Very shiok indeed.

She knelt infront of me and began by cupping my balls inside her tiny little mouth. Sucking my balls as if her life depended on it.

She began attacking my rod and gave great slurps and up down head bobbing action. Told her to look up at me in The Eye while sucking me off. She was rather okay with me manhandling her head. I began to face fuck the shit out of her. Gagged my whole cock down her throat and could feel her tonsils squeezing my cockhead.

I literally skull-fucked the shit out of her.

Proceeded to caps on and missionary before requesting standing doggy. Finished her off with her sensual moans.

Had some small talks before we left. Lol wtf, she is a lady with pussy and is 25 years old from Laos. Complimented on her great figure. She said she even went for her usual morning jogs around the area daily. Lol.

Couldn’t be bothered to give any more fucks and went to the back to wash up and left.

Gosh. What a well spent $30!

Guess I could tick off Laos from the bucket list on where my cock had been
Bro, did you fuck her ass or pussy?
Old 05-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Bro, did you fuck her ass or pussy?
Her pussy. No cock lol

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been to this area... any tips on how to identify them providing services? Seems interesting and curious..
Old 12-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Fishbone88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t say no inform ah! Rowell road the Malaysia house beside this Chinese KTV, GOT THAI SISTERS. Just came back from there
Old 12-10-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Rowell just got raided....
Old 12-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Rowell just got raided....

Not again..
Rainy season oso mata so active ah...
Old 13-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Not again..
tonight planning to suck some cock. seems like nothing to play liao. sian XOXO
Old 18-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Got one Thai Ladyboy work at nearby lavendar hotel. Any bro keen? Hard cock. Tall n smooth skin. Pm
Old 18-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Not again..
Saw the house closer to serangoon road now closed. Some girls previously seen in this house (including Laotians) now at middle house after intresection..Scared to try because of raid risks
Old 18-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Saw the house closer to serangoon road now closed. Some girls previously seen in this house (including Laotians) now at middle house after intresection..Scared to try because of raid risks
Laos twins gone
Old 18-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrKonfusing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested 😁
Old 19-10-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyLao View Post
Laos twins gone
Really...so ffast ?

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 20-10-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Fishbone88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, other than the house beside this Chinese KTV, where do you guys hunt for other houses? I only now that house beside the Chinese KTV... able to share?
Old 20-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Mine man! Walk behind the shop houses, facing the HDB flats. Own time own targets you look into the shops. Out of no way you will discover a shop with gate. You will see pretty girls, few looking like models sitting on staircase. And you ask youself how come such good quality sex workers no takers?

I kind of guess the market for ah gua is small. Thinking back into the 90s this Rowell brothels are busy over the weekends. Many men windshop but not into the darkside.

Have fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1