The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackponyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
mtf transition

hello all! i didn't want to put 'looking for sugar daddy' in the title because the last time i did, the response was good but everyone wanted to meet.

this time, i'm going to make it clearer that while i'm looking for a sugar daddy, i'm looking more for an understanding person who's not keen to 'fuck and fuck off'. someone who is willing to listen and understand, and of course help me through this journey (does not have to be only money).

my story:
i turned 24. local chinese. i am post op. i had surgery with my own hard earned money from teaching tuition and savings. of course, i'm in debt because i'm going to graduate soon and need to repay my uni student loans

BUT i'm not fully transitioned despite what many people may consider the 'most important' operation. why? because i'm still in school and i don't want to fully out myself in school. so i am technically a post op 'boy'. i identify as straight female and am only attracted to men, though.

why i also worked so hard for my bottom surgery, instead of face or breast is because, bottom surgery allows me to stop NS completely. this is important to me. through hormones and especially after surgery (no more male hormones), my breasts have naturally grown to be a small B cup (quite perky in fact! causing trouble when i wear male clothes to school).

what i want to get out of this:
money is important, but not everything. if there's someone who's keen on chatting as a friend, without expecting sex in return, i'd be more than happy. again, as i mentioned, money will help me plan further surgeries e.g. breasts..face etc...i'm a bit frustrated cos i'm ''in between''. already had surgery but can't fully transition.

p/s: i will be in bangkok late july. will be alone and have a place, if anyone wants to hang out i don't know how to host images and post here. if keen, please PM your whatsapp/wechat
Old 25-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
transLover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: mtf transition

hi,

i would be interested to get to know u.

can send me your pic to watapp.

Last edited by Big Sexy; 14-09-2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: removed contact number - requested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1