The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilm0303m View Post
Raw only once. Not many times. The rest all safe. because she kept asking for no condom. so my last RTF just gave in. >.<
Once is enough to get HIV
Old 12-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Safe to say this is truly the end for Rowell?
Old 13-12-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
i dont get it. they got how many vans and how many teams to raid the brothels at the same time.. cos imagine they come down the van cut the indian ladyboy house gate.. the thai house jitao run away liao ma... unless they got like 4 to 5 teams all operate same time LOL
Im not surprised by our home team capabilities. Thinking back the little india riot...which is real n unstaged large scale riot but they managed to keep things down within hours. Furthermore this is planned n strategise action.

But there goes our playground. Think they are cleaning up this area like how they clamp down so hard on geylang n develop into condo etc.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If this the end... than its truely sad. I have some of the most incredible memories of it. The reality is... that this was on the cards for awhile now... and now the execution has happen... development will come. Together with everyone here I pay my respects though I hope that somehow it comes back. My heart goes out to those hardworking girls who were rounded up.

Thank you.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a walk in Rowell road yesterday. Those three houses with OKT are definitely closed. Can see main gate and door broken in with big holes still.
But there is still one house with LB inside open for service. This is the Indian or Malay house which never had OKT, girls working directly. House with no stairs and grill door and window opposite the lodge.

Wondering if the raid captured only LBs or also OKTs. There are 3 OKTs short guy, the tough looking guy with slick hair and the third guy with a bicycle. I am hearing raid found underage LBs which makes it even more serious.

But prostitution is not crime in SG. So what is the charge here? Working directly with no OKT is not crime? Also what happened to customer caught in raid?
Old 13-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

Yah was there last night as well. Had to see for myself if it is indeed true, and unfortunately it is. I wonder where can we go now for a cheap-ish LB cock quickie.
Old 13-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I walked behind the houses and, notice a H33 that was written on a red letter box hanging outside a unti. There were 3 Indian LBs sitting watching passing by. Ugly! The pretty girls might appear after sun down.

LB lovers take note. Walk behind the brothels and look careful into the shop units. U will not miss it.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I think LB scene in Rowell will lay low for while.

This is not the first time that the police did this. Those veteran cheongsters of Rowell will remember years ago that we once had Indonesian ladyboys plying their trade in Rowell. Unfortunately they also stole from customers. After some customers complain to police that their wallets were almost empty of money after visiting the illegal ladyboy brothels the police go all out to capture the ladyboys.

It took something like 3 months before ladyboys start appearing in Rowell again. I believe it will be the same too. The ladyboy business is too lucrative to ignore.
Old 14-12-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

What I am curious is wtf, lol. Who actually has the title deed to those shophouses? The owner of those shophouses never kena from govt meh

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I think LB scene in Rowell will lay low for while.

This is not the first time that the police did this. Those veteran cheongsters of Rowell will remember years ago that we once had Indonesian ladyboys plying their trade in Rowell. Unfortunately they also stole from customers. After some customers complain to police that their wallets were almost empty of money after visiting the illegal ladyboy brothels the police go all out to capture the ladyboys.

It took something like 3 months before ladyboys start appearing in Rowell again. I believe it will be the same too. The ladyboy business is too lucrative to ignore.
haha agree. i rmb after a raid, there are only msian LB in H79. But after few mths the thais LB returned .... wont close down de
Old 17-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pass by hse 79.
The indian drink shop ladyboy told me.
They will not open anymore.
Most of the mamasan being interrogate.
They are under bail release.
Furthermore they sld not enter within this area premises.
To those who take at own risk.
They will be charged according to the law.
Wah sibeh so serious ah.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Pass by hse 79.
The indian drink shop ladyboy told me.
They will not open anymore.
Most of the mamasan being interrogate.
They are under bail release.
Furthermore they sld not enter within this area premises.
To those who take at own risk.
They will be charged according to the law.
Wah sibeh so serious ah.
Hopefully more Thai LBs will flock to JB after this.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I am not sure about the closing down of LB brothels. I'd ask foreign Indian workers at mine workplace, few told me they desire this "ladies". They were shock after I told them this girls were LBs.

If the joint is closed down, these workers may turn to molest that is a thing special ops dont want. I guess the raid is just temp, the joints will reopen in a few nights times.
Old 18-12-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Won’t be so fast. Will take awhile
Old 21-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down last night, entire row is still closed. The one near serangoon road which had its door smashed in had the door replaced.

No other place to get a quick LB fix for now so just heading to JB for now. Hope the scene returns soon. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1