The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guilty Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonedruid View Post
Does anyone know how much these LBs in sg charge? then, where do they bring you? like hotel? There is jeopardization of your identity when seen with a LB.

They charge between 150-400 for incall service, depending on LB and how long of service (60min/1 shot or 90/2 shots) you ask. It's usually in hotels. You don't need to be seen with a LB as you usually just directly walk to their doors.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Xflame91 is Cool - loads of Potential

I got lobang for a trans to suck u and swallow ur cum free or u can request to get fuck or fuck the trans to exchange if u all got and girls(not LB) to exchange the contact
Old 19-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Xflame91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xflame91 View Post
I got lobang for a trans to suck u and swallow ur cum free or u can request to get fuck or fuck the trans to exchange if u all got and girls(not LB) to exchange the contact
Girls that can fuck
Old 21-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

I'm not trying to criticize anything.
But it's medically proven that if one annal get fuck too much.

He will loose his bowel control and shit comes out easily

When he age he will need to wear adult diapers

Seen someone wrote trying a 2 inch think dildo on his ass.. And wanted to try bigger!

I sincerely hope he could control his bowel..

Peace
Old 09-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kazuyahirai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same here bro.I am satisfy with my gf i love her so much but i cant help myself thinking and having sex with a feminine lb
Old 10-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuyahirai View Post
same here bro.I am satisfy with my gf i love her so much but i cant help myself thinking and having sex with a feminine lb
I was in your situation for many years. I just cant control myself

after I come out with my ex girlfriend too,I have a girlfriend that others guy are envious of. She's intelligent, pretty and has a real kind heart.I neglected my girlfriend, who was very nice and thoughtful she was so angry and boiling she questioned me how would I do this to her? To cheat on her with a ladyboy she felt cheated Knowing my girlfriend character, she was angry & disappointed with me that I'd slept with ladyboy and guy.The last line of the boundaries had been crossed, and now I enjoy being fucked by ladyboy and guy

I initiated the breakup when i finally come to my senses that she is never going to be the one I love I love ladyboy and guy but we are all adults and all good things come to an end. at the end of the day, only the memories remain It was a painful break up for her

been with a ladyboy its like best of both worlds. if you want to fuck ladyboy she got hole if you want to suck a cock, there it is. if you want to get fucked you can. if you want 69 and both suck each other also can..i made a promise to myself that i will never go into another relationship with a girl again as long as my feeling for ladyboy and guy is there so just be ture to yourself and make life more happy for everone

I'm not a hypocrite. I am who I am and I live my life as who I'm,and as long as we brings no harm to other people just be our ture self but I do have a lot of friends like me But I don't think they've got the guts to own up to it like I do. Everyone is trying to cover up his sexuality but I am open to my sexuality It’s been a long way but I’m so much happier now than ever before

There is no such thing as "straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or transgender", we are all HUMAN BEINGS with a desire to love and be loved. When are we all going to learn to live as one, and respect and defend ones choices on who we love. My love goes out to all who has the courage to stand up to what they believe and it is not something to be embarrassed about. And i find it highly honorable that we can be true to ourself and other too
Old 10-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Guilty Pleasure

I had chat with a PRC colleague, he said in his country there are no restrictions coming to gender. Even same sex marriage has no problems. I doubt so because there are factors.

He said same sex is true love. That i have to cautious him opposite sex too had true love. Still never believe long mountain people because as a FT. If I said mine shits smelled, he would be so stupid to reply PRC shits are much worst then mine. Typical Malaysian (had this attitude) in this country now we seen all FTs and PR true color. I wander how would a local brother feel on last eve Subaru challenge. A Thai said.

He win the car for his country. So is that mean he is going to donate the $ to charity. No matter back to the topic. I pretty much believe gov around the world will set restrictions on same sex marriage even if it is recognize by the court.

Example, long waiting lists for HDB flats for same sex couples. It is never easy the road ahead is tough and love stands tall.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I had chat with a PRC colleague, he said in his country there are no restrictions coming to gender. Even same sex marriage has no problems. I doubt so because there are factors.

He said same sex is true love. That i have to cautious him opposite sex too had true love. Still never believe long mountain people because as a FT. If I said mine shits smelled, he would be so stupid to reply PRC shits are much worst then mine. Typical Malaysian (had this attitude) in this country now we seen all FTs and PR true color. I wander how would a local brother feel on last eve Subaru challenge. A Thai said.

He win the car for his country. So is that mean he is going to donate the $ to charity. No matter back to the topic. I pretty much believe gov around the world will set restrictions on same sex marriage even if it is recognize by the court.

Example, long waiting lists for HDB flats for same sex couples. It is never easy the road ahead is tough and love stands tall.
Paiseh leh, your Ang Moh too Power Der Full and so Chim that catch no balls.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandli View Post
My 1st ladyboy was in bangkok, n was paid by my GF, n she was next to me and watching me to get fuck,
Ur gf v kinky lei...nv 3some together?
Old 20-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategy51 View Post
Been reading up Page 3 and 4 with so many btm posting on their experiences. Feel totally turn on by that. Personally Im also more btm when with a pre ops but had never swallow their cum b4 (though always wanted to) but i have swallow my own cum multiple time. But this required the right "timing" if not usually aft I cummed completely, I feel less horny.

Come on buddies, share more of ur own experiences here. Cheers
Im same as u...only play with my own cum n swallow mine.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck...I got addicted by reading this too....LOL.....power ah all of you...
Try LB before...but never got bang back door....I don't know...still thinking..if I should try to lose my virgin ass to some nice LB.
Old 20-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2968 View Post
Fuck...I got addicted by reading this too....LOL.....power ah all of you...
Try LB before...but never got bang back door....I don't know...still thinking..if I should try to lose my virgin ass to some nice LB.

To each has its own liking...just like some like to play pokemon some simply hate it.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
To each has its own liking...just like some like to play pokemon some simply hate it.
Dolly are you a LB too.....wanna date me out....hehehehe just trying my luck.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting post, albeit a little dated...
Old 24-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

Have never tried LB but open to the idea. I'm quite fascinated about playing with a hot girl's dick, can relate to it so strongly and I know exactly what to do...I've been playing with mine for over a decade

But it will have to be a really hot LB. Someone like Domino Presley. Goddamn it I will edge her until she cry mother cry father

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1