The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 30-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post
Wow, angry much? So you think Angel should be banned because someone defended her? Hmm.

Anyway, yes, she is a bit on the expensive side. Maybe Rowell you get much cheaper (will have to check that out), and if all you want is a quicky without the extras that someone like Angel brings to the table, then that's fine!

I find it rare to get many on CL or BP quoting less than $300 now. Is that not everyone else's experience?

As for asking for a pic, I think I have enough experience to know that this is not the norm. I wouldn't necessarily be upset to be asked for it, but I would be annoyed to be brushed off for NOT providing one. I wholeheartedly agree that a certain level of discretion is a must!! Personally, I don't believe she would use the pic for anything bad, but there is always the potential that she could, absolutely better to be safe than sorry!!
Nope. its because she is ugly and fat. Like scary movie 6
Old 30-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jevian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
Local TS

This is Victoria if I'm not wrong (looking at the belly button tattoo).
She is much tanned and the tool is not that big and hard in the real life.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought Victoria only accepts Caucasian and expats? That was what she used to advertise in her ad in past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevian View Post
This is Victoria if I'm not wrong (looking at the belly button tattoo).
She is much tanned and the tool is not that big and hard in the real life.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
m17839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post
Haven't been on this site for a while, but was recently reminded of it, and thought I must come back here, it's a great site!!

Good place to start back is a field report

FR - Angel

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...y-24-7/4433624

She was very pleasant to chat to via txt to set up the meeting. When I got to the hotel, she really doesn't say anything at the lift (she had to come get me), or on the way to the room. Once in the room, we got the cash part out of the way, and then it was all good!

She is very attentive to your needs, she gets hard easy and at one point when going from one stage to another, she asked, "what you like, I want you to enjoy me". And that, for me, really sums her up, she loves to have a good time herself, and loves to please, and is not a time watcher at all, it's over when it feels over, there's no rushing.

Hot body, small natural tits, hard cock of decent size!

Initially I had not intended to see her more than once, but I had so much fun, I saw her a second time less than a week after the first!
I must agree with somp. I was entertained by angel last week, and it was an unforgettable experience. Angel is completely versatile to your requirements, and fully operational with a super hard tool. We were both left completely satisfied from the visit. She starts slow with passionate kissing to make sure you are in the mood. Then she is totally committed to providing you with as much pleasure as possible in a relaxed way. i never felt any rush to leave, but rather the opposite, she gave me a feeling that I should stay for more. I hope to return very soon to enjoy once again all angel has to offer, and wants to give. Thanks Angel
Old 02-10-2016, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m17839 View Post
I must agree with somp. I was entertained by angel last week, and it was an unforgettable experience. Angel is completely versatile to your requirements, and fully operational with a super hard tool. We were both left completely satisfied from the visit. She starts slow with passionate kissing to make sure you are in the mood. Then she is totally committed to providing you with as much pleasure as possible in a relaxed way. i never felt any rush to leave, but rather the opposite, she gave me a feeling that I should stay for more. I hope to return very soon to enjoy once again all angel has to offer, and wants to give. Thanks Angel
thank you for taking the huuuge effort of registering an account on SBF on 1st October, to make one single post also on 1st October in defence of the one LB u fucked last week (shes so good it took you a week to come up with an FR).

your FR is authenticate and genuine and i totally bought it.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m17839 View Post
nice try. keep it up
Old 02-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jevian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT.LUVER View Post
I thought Victoria only accepts Caucasian and expats? That was what she used to advertise in her ad in past.
Maybe I'm lucky then, or she is too horny... Anyway, the chemistry is not there and it is not much different than my other experiences with local girl.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT.LUVER View Post
Yes, I also notice she used to advertise 'for Caucasian only'. Last few months, she doesn't put that in her ads anymore. Maybe she needs the money and she's advertising a lot more than she used to. I still think that if you're not white, there will not be much chemistry. Also, she doesn't do incall
Old 02-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

paulo12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on the TS below ?

Thanks

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...elcome/4450582

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-jessy/4448701

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...ottomm/4440441
Old 02-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
torro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
Local TS

This is the victoria? Wow nice leh

How was her performance bro?
Old 02-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
canman69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
You guys should ban this angel.
From pic. This animal is fat and ugly. Your 300 could get many good Rowell bonk.
Can't stand arrogant Bitch cum dick cum prick
To each his own. You cant be seeing the same pics I am.
Angel is absolutely gorgeous and one of the nicest people I have ever met.
To call for someone to be banned just because she has standards says more about you than I think you realise.

Guys don't let the few who can't or don't know how to deal with quality stop you. Angel is worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

EmoDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...-in-sg/4449520
Anyone tried her yet??
Old 04-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canman69 View Post
To each his own. You cant be seeing the same pics I am.
Angel is absolutely gorgeous and one of the nicest people I have ever met.
To call for someone to be banned just because she has standards says more about you than I think you realise.

Guys don't let the few who can't or don't know how to deal with quality stop you. Angel is worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.
Ugly and fat.. you call that gorgeous? Apparently you have taste issue. Or we live in different planet.? Your home is call mars or Pluto.?
Old 04-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

singpost58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

the most beautiful top in town.met her the other week. was just awesome. very relaxed easygoing huggable kissable....makes you really feel comfortable....and she knows how to make you enjoy....each other...

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5782390627.html
Old 04-10-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster (M)

singpost58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5782390627.html

angela..most beautiful top in town...met her the other week...very relaxed...easy going..chatty....makes you really enjoy being together....kissable huggable and know how to....awesome...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1