The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
MariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Disco HELP!!!

Hi there, I have to ask my SB bros for help on info in Thai Discos in SG.
I am somewhat desperate, so if you have info please help.

I have a FWB Thai Girl whom I have been seeing regularly in Thailand. However quite recently she started having financial problems and started looking around for work with more pay and to cut a long story short, a friend of a friend recommdnded a contact at a Thai Disco called Ikon or Icon or Iconic (not to be confused with Bro Iconic).

I am quite torn up about this as she is not in the sex or massage or Karaoke scene here in Thailand. But she wants to do it because she thinks she will make some good money.

Now I have been to Massages and to Bro Iconic and the like and JG and KTVs and Hotels in SG, but never managed to go to go to a Thai Disco in SG (I work in Thailand but am not Thai).

Obviously I have Googled and Binged stuff about this scene so I know a few things now. But what is not clear is that...

Question is...
1) Is a place like Ikon/Icon a pick up place/meat market?Maybe it will depend on the provider, but what is the general impression.

2) What is the MO here, put the money thing/garland on the girls and they go with you? (Various Denominations)

3) For those who have been there - do the girls actually do make decent money.

4) How unruley are the patrons (Been to a few KTVs so I know they can be).

Next trip to SG I am running over to the nearest Thai Disco joint, but in the mean time please help as I am really torn up over this.
Old 19-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Disco HELP!!!

Everybody is for sale at the right price.

If u cant afford n support her, enjoy ur free fucks while u still have it cos pastures are always greener on the other side n forbidden fruits is always the sweetest.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 19-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

MariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Everybody is for sale at the right price.

If u cant afford n support her, enjoy ur free fucks while u still have it cos pastures are always greener on the other side n forbidden fruits is always the sweetest.
Thanks Bro for your reply. Unfortunately supporting is not an option for me and in the end we just got to choose our paths. That said any info you have on the scene will be appropriated!
Old 19-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Roleo555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It's a flower joint. Girls social around tables play games with customers have drinks and have the customer buy them flowers. Sort of where their main income comes from
Old 19-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

TS, HFJ girls not necessary they have to sleep with customer. But they have to up the ante for customer to continue lavishing garland on them, so eventually?

At least better than the girl come here be FL right? That one confirm sure kena fuck for less.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roleo555 View Post
It's a flower joint. Girls social around tables play games with customers have drinks and have the customer buy them flowers. Sort of where their main income comes from
Thats what it sounded like when i searched but wanted to know more.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
TS, HFJ girls not necessary they have to sleep with customer. But they have to up the ante for customer to continue lavishing garland on them, so eventually?

At least better than the girl come here be FL right? That one confirm sure kena fuck for less.
Thanks bro. Yeah if that had happened it sure would have sucked - in so many ways. :-(
Old 20-05-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Girls can make decent
Money however they need to be socialable.

At the same time , there will be ballers who drive nice cars who ask them out for supper if the ballers find them cute .

Somehow I sense , you just want to keep her for yourself and you are worried of losing her .

If that is the case , why don’t you ask her to be your gf ?

If you are not interested in her . Don’t waste her youth
Old 20-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
Girls can make decent
Money however they need to be socialable.

At the same time , there will be ballers who drive nice cars who ask them out for supper if the ballers find them cute .

Somehow I sense , you just want to keep her for yourself and you are worried of losing her .

If that is the case , why don’t you ask her to be your gf ?

If you are not interested in her . Don’t waste her youth
Thanks bro. Yeah she will have to do what she will have to do. In her scheme of things finances are a peiority and her decision will be on it.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Yes everything is for a price. Girls don't work because they love it, but rather for money. Strictly business.
But Thai females can be kept, with the right amount of money, can you afford her? Then she's yours.
Otherwise, Ddog no recommend being her BF or something, because thinking of her escapades nightly would drive you nuts and in a jealous rage. More investment, more jealousy. Worst mistake for bros to be hooked up with a flower joint working girl.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Booked a girl at a shower joint in bkk before. Told me she had a bf in sg n was working there cos he doesn't send her enuf money. Asked her wat her bf was working as, she said he was a police officer. Made the sex much better that day lolol.

TS, cant affod to make her exclusive then fk it. Not worth the emo roller coaster. If shes after the money, theres always someone richer than you.

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Thanks Brothers.. the arrangement was informal to say the least, so neither side has any claim. There was some chemistry and I feel that once in, this scene doesn't lead anywhere worthwhile. After this, the next stop is most likely not up.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Yes everything is for a price. Girls don't work because they love it, but rather for money. Strictly business.
But Thai females can be kept, with the right amount of money, can you afford her? Then she's yours.
Otherwise, Ddog no recommend being her BF or something, because thinking of her escapades nightly would drive you nuts and in a jealous rage. More investment, more jealousy. Worst mistake for bros to be hooked up with a flower joint working girl.
Thank you. I agree that you can go crazy and that is not what I am looking for.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Booked a girl at a shower joint in bkk before. Told me she had a bf in sg n was working there cos he doesn't send her enuf money. Asked her wat her bf was working as, she said he was a police officer. Made the sex much better that day lolol.

TS, cant affod to make her exclusive then fk it. Not worth the emo roller coaster. If shes after the money, theres always someone richer than you.
Indeed, there is always someone richer. Thanks for the advice.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Thank you brother. Yeah, it didn't start out this way, but it sure as hell headed this way. That's what burns me. Dang!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1