The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

Love your stories.
I am now exploring an opportunity to be the head of our China operations in Shanghai.
Maybe I could get a boost in my career and sex life too!
Old 20-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Love your stories.
I am now exploring an opportunity to be the head of our China operations in Shanghai.
Maybe I could get a boost in my career and sex life too!
All the best bro. Best part over there is that you can save a lot. If you control how you spend, things are relatively cheaper.

Good luck bro!
Old 20-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

B and I became rather close after that weekend. We would be hanging more and more, I would go over to her place for dinner more often. I would join her for runs or badminton sessions with some of her friends. Funny thing was, Ms. C and I drew rather distant almost around the same period. Her frequent travels allowed B and I to have more time together. But as it would have turned out, Ms. C also met someone recently. Someone that’s more than a fling, apparently, he was the owner of another project that she was assigned to. Except that he was in his early 50’s and he was single. Funny how things turned out to be. She met me one night for dinner at the restaurant where we had our first sex, but it was just a causal dinner with no ‘goodbye sex’. To be honest, I was a bit sad, yet I knew this day would some day come for our relationship to end. We had a good chat and we ended on a good note. We have still contacted each other till this day, we would meet up for dinner every now and then. I recently received a message from her that she is getting married this Dec 2018 but as I am already back in Singapore, I told her that I will try to attend but joked with her that I will feel sad to see her on her big night and might even try to snatch her away. I wished her all the best for her future.

B and I had the freedom right now to see each other as often as we wanted. But there was still this one thing, I was still married. Even though we seldom spoke about it, I knew this would eventually be a matter of concern. But being human, I think it is in our nature to want to escape reality as much as we can. But refusing to face the music doesn’t mean that the world would have stop spinning. It was something frequently in my mind and the truth is that I really enjoyed spending time with B, more than my own wife. I would say that my relationship with my wife ended way before I met M. The differences we had was obvious, and if it wasn’t for the baby she had before she lost it during the 1st trimester, I wouldn’t have married her. I thought I was doing the right thing by marrying her when I found out she was pregnant. But after she lost the baby, I thought it would have been very bastard of me to just cancel the wedding. What was I thinking? I kind of saw this coming between us and many people around me told me that I was making a mistake, but the stubbornness in me made me believe that I could make the impossible, possible. But as the saying goes, 厉害就好,不要假厉害, I was too stupid for my own good.
She is a very self-centered person, everything she do is for her own benefit. But then, with all the grumbles and bitching I have about her, I chose to marry her in the end didn’t i?

Each day spend with B was both a dream and a nightmare. I love spending time with her and she showered me with so much love and attention. But the more she does that, the guiltier I got. I have a feeling her folks had already suspected that there was something going on between us, but for so reason, they decided to keep mum about it. Sometimes, she would tell her folks she be staying over her friends place for the night, but fact was that she would be at my place. But I would immediately close the window to the balcony as her folks where be able to hear us, especially during our sex session. She has moved some of her home clothes over to my side, and I know she purposely did this, she would love to prance around in her little super short shorts. Her butt cheeks would peek out and that was a turn on for me. We would be like newlyweds, we would go to the Ikea store in SZ and shopped for more things together. I have got her a pair of keys to my apartment, she would come over and helped me to stock up on our food in the fridge or daily necessities.

Then one day, as we were coming back to my place after dinner, the inevitable happened. We bumped into N at the nearby convenient store and he had that look in his eyes. That judging eyes that was screaming “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”. But he knew better, he didn’t say or call me out now and left us like we were strangers. But I knew I owed him an explanation, and I decided to call him the next day for dinner. Told B I was meeting N, I have told her about N awhile ago after we gotten together. Met N at the teahouse:

N: Yo! How are you!
Me; I am good. Bro…
N: It is ok bro, no need to explain. I understand that being here alone for so long, this is bound to happened. Plus, I also didn’t have much time to meet up with you
B: Haha, don’t say that la bro. I am appreciative for what you have done for me when I first arrived.
N: So how long have you been seeing this girl? I do find her rather familiar though, think I have seen her somewhere before.
Me: Of course, you have, she just stayed opposite of me.
N: Ah! No wonder, Walau eh! You banged your neighbor, again my fault for arranging the unit for you then. Hahaha!

We really had a good chat that night, so much had happened, and we had so much to catch up. His wife is also expecting their first child, he asked me to be the Godfather and of course, I agreed. And of course, how can our meetup be completed without a trip to the spa? In the spa, I began to share with him about how I felt about B.

N: Sound like you really like this girl hor. But then, what are your plans for the one back home?
Me: I don’t know leh! I want to be with B, but I know if I say I want a divorce with my wife, that woman will not let me off. She sure will take away everything from me. I have worked so hard to get to where I am today, I really don’t feel like giving up everything to her.
N: Well, I cannot tell you what to do bro, but this is something you must decide yourself. My advice to you will always be this, do whatever that makes you happy ya? And I genuinely meant that, if you are so miserable right now, you should know what you need to do, don’t you?

The night ended pretty late as we continued chatting. By the time we got home, it was already 1am. I dropped a message to B to let her know I was home but only expected her to reply me only tomorrow morning as she is quite the early sleeper. But in my mind, I was repeating the conversation that I had with N just now. What should I do? Go get a divorce and lose everything but gain B or don’t get a divorce and continue on with B? Maybe eventually things will work out, but that wouldn’t be fair to B! Before I could think further, I suddenly thought I heard a click sound outside. I thought there was a thief that broke into my house. Just as I was about to get up to check, the door opened and it was actually B. She had used the keys I gave to her and let herself in. I invited her over to the bed and she climbed in, we spooned. Her voice sounded tired so I knew she must have waited for me, poor girl. Just as she was starting to doze off into sleep, she mumbled: “我爱你“. This was the first time she said this to me, and I reciprocated back by holding her tighter in my arms and said: “I love you too”. She smiled and we both dozed off into sleep….

*To be continued*
Old 21-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more of this nice story bro.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Robert A. Heinlein says that “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own”. Indeed, how true it that! Have you ever been with someone that you can’t wait to see after work? Everything you see, you think about buying for that person? I want to say that love means that we accept a person with all their failures, stupidity and nonetheless, if we really love them than we see. B is wonderful to me, and she is everything I want and even more than what I didn’t know that I need from another person. She accepted me for all my flaws, my loud snoring when I sleep (because of my sleep apnea), she even said that when nights when I am not around her, she found it too quiet to sleep. She would do little surprises for me like preparing dinner with specially boiled soup after I come home from a work trip; her activities will be scheduled around my timing but giving me freedom whenever I need time to myself. I don’t know what I did to deserve this, but she is the person I need. Seeing her smile when we meet, all that tiredness and troubles you faced at work will not matter anymore because you know that only thing that really matters is right in front of you.

But, life is not perfect and just as I have mentioned earlier, life will just keep reminding how brutal she is whenever things go too smoothly. The more comfortable and loving we become with one another, I will think of the inevitable, my marriage. I want to give B what she deserves, a family and a man she can have all to herself. But that was something I cannot give but she has never asked for anything more than what I could give her now. I couldn’t give her the best but what she has now is everything I could give. We even have dinner together with N and his wife, N also gave his approval as he felt she is a good girl, perfect for me. One day, N and I met randomly:

N: Bro, I really don’t want to be a nag, but how are you going to settle between B and your wife?
Me: Haiz, I really don’t know. I know I should be man enough to divorce my wife and be with B whom I know I am truly happy with. But again, knowing my wife, she will want to fight me for things she totally doesn’t deserve!
N: I know what you mean, I really feel you man! While I agree that she shouldn’t get it so easy, but I can’t help but feel sad for B. The other night during dinner, I seen the way she looked at you, that’s love bro!

Even N could see how affectionate B is towards me. What should I do?

August 2017, this was the 4th year I have been working in SZ. Things are going great for me at work and it has become like an open secret between B and myself. She would accompany me for my business functions and work gatherings; I would be involved in her family and friend’s events as well. But I know that her dad was not approval of our relationship, but he never said anything to our face directly. Who can blame him? Who want their daughter to be kept as someone else mistress? Just as I was wondering what I should do here, my company had other plans for me. The company has been growing steadily for the past few years and they want to stabilize their AP business unit and so my boss set up the new head office in Singapore. He wants me to be the new Director of Logistics but need to be based in SG. I was feeling very dilemma on this, the new opportunity was something I have been working towards since I first came here but taking up the opportunity would mean that I must leave SZ, leave B. I have already gotten so used to the life here, my friends and my ‘family’ here, how to decide? I told B about this and immediately her face sunk but she still managed to force out a smile, said that she will support me no matter what decision I make. That really made things even harder, I was expecting her to kick up a big fuzz, but she totally went the other way.

October 2017, took a week off to accompanied B and her family back to her hometown. A small village along Shantou province, quiet and filled with the rustic country side feel. Her dad had built a house there at the edge of the village, so every time they go back, they will invite the entire village over for a meal. It was like meeting the family for me but on a larger scale. I was honestly a little terrified as relatives, aunties and uncles, children and cousins, they were all coming at me from all directions. People was asking B how long we have been together, what do I do for a living, when we planning to get married. But B handled it with ease, answering each of their questions with a question of her own, her own way to deflect their ‘bombarding’. The dinner was served as an open space ground, about 10 tables of relatives, friends and whoever. Food was prepared by a group of cooks behind with a temporary setup kitchen. There was plenty of chatter, drinking, food, drinking, loud chatter, drinking and more drinking. The amount of beer they have can put any wedding banquet to shame but if you ever been to a China-based dinner, you will know this is a standard setting.

I am hopeless when it comes to drinking and as much as B tries to deflect the drinks coming my way, eventually I still had to entertain a few. Within 10 mins into the dinner, I was already feeling tipsy and I could hear the village people laughing at me. I sat down to re-compose myself, head was getting a little lighter by the minute. B must have saw my expression and she quickly sat down to keep me company. Then in middle of it all, I suddenly felt B’s hand on my thigh, stroking me softly under the table. I am very sure that she had no other intention other than comforting me, but I was getting aroused by her touch. She must feel some reaction coming from ‘lil bro so her hands were starting to stroke higher and higher to the middle region. She skillfully pulled down my zipper to my pants and went in to help herself to ‘lil bro. She ran her fingers around the head, holding my rod like an airplane stick. Her thumb was stroking in circles around ‘lil bro head and she continued to talk to her family and friends while doing all this. I was getting very uncomfortable right there, but I can’t do anything as everyone could see us if try anything with her because my body would be in an awkward position. I turned to her:

Me: 我快受不了了。。。I can’t take it anymore (*whispering)
B: *she said loudly*哦,你想吐啊! 还是快点到家里休息吧,来我抚你。慢慢起来啊!Oh, you want to vomit ah! Better go back home to rest first, let me help you. Slowly stand up!

She planned this perfectly as we had the perfect excuse to get away. She quickly tucked ‘lil bro in but she didn’t zip me back up, I don’t think anyone can see though. We made our way through the crowd, as I put my hands around her, I could smell her scent and I knew I had to have her tonight! The moment we were out of the people’s sight, I ran my hands to the side of her boobs and started caressing. I almost wanted to do it in the open with her, but she said better not because anyone could walk by any time. Sounded exciting to me but I decided to respect her on that if not next time she will have trouble coming back to the village. We have finally reached her house and the moment we closed the door behind us, I grabbed her close and started kissing her passionately. She reciprocated back and ran her hands into my pants. She pushed me against the door and knelt down to pull out ‘lil bro, and she showed me some sticky substance from her fingers. ‘lil bro must have secreted a little just now, she placed her finger into her mouth and gave it a cheeky lick! She then put ‘lil bro into her mouth and swallowed him up in whole, the warm sensation of her mouth sends electric currents up to my head! It was such a rush, in her family home, her family and village just right outside of the door. I held her hand and started ramming my rod into her mouth and she continued taking it in like a good girl. Guess the alcohol was playing its effect on me as I very soon felt the sensation and immediately shot my load into her mouth. She gagged a little but instead of rejecting it, she took it all in while keeping ‘lil bro safely tucked in her mouth. I ejaculated and gave out a loud moan, she ate the lot and said ‘好吃!还好刚才没有吃得太多事物’ Nice! Thank goodness just now didn’t eat too much food。

She then proceeded to take off my pants and led me to her room on the second floor. I was literally walking half naked, with ‘lil bro hanging out in the open as I walked. Her had a stale scent, perhaps due to lack of use of the room since she seldom comes back. She opened the window and the cool air from the country side flowed into the room. We could see the dinner banquet from her window, she then sat on her table top and signaled me to go over. I pulled the chair out from under the table and began her legs. She was also very wet through her panty at that time, guessed the excitement also have gotten to her as well. I pulled her lacy underwear aside and began having my ‘dinner’, so warm and sweet. I lifted her legs over my shoulder so that I can move in deeper into her, she held unto the edge of the table while I ate her, she was starting to moan louder and louder. On any given night, this place would be as quiet as a graveyard and I am sure people around would be able to hear her. But this night, all I could hear from the outside was the sound of drinking cups and people chatting away so that was our ‘sound proof’ measure. But I knew our time alone would be short and limited so I didn’t want to waste any time. While eating her raw, I began to use the technique that Ms. C taught me to prepare ‘lil bro revival. Sensing that I am ready, I stood up, and rammed ‘lil bro into B hard. She moaned in loud ecstasy and her eyes looked directly at mine, I thrusted hard into her and the whole table top was shaking violently. Her back was facing the window, but I could see outside clearly. So far, coast is clear. Then I pulled out and moved her off the table to face the window, took off her top and unclipped her bra. I inserted myself again and gave her a standing doggy. I pulled her hair at the end and rode her like a champion! The room was filled with our moans and our skins hitting on each other. The thought of doing it so openly with the risk of someone seeing us really got me very excited and very soon, we both came. I was too tired to move from where we were and ended up resting on her while she was resting on her tummy on the table. Everything on the table has fallen all over the floor, the table itself looks as though it has gone through a war. I kissed her on her back and she moved her hand to touch my head in approval of what has just happened. Then at that moment, I knew I really loved her and must do something about relationship.

The weekend was soon over, and we went back to SZ first without her parents. She had recently started taking English lesson and so her classes were on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night. I made some plans of my own to surprise her, but I was a bit hesitant of how her reaction would be to my surprise. My years working in SZ have allowed me to save up quite a bit, I had an amount of saving which is not possible if I were working in SG. Through some personal connection with some friends in the real estate there, I managed to secure a condo unit at Bao ‘An area but as I was not a China citizen, I couldn’t buy it on my own based on work permit. So, after that weekend that we came back from Shantou, I brought her to the showroom unit at Bao ‘An, she loved the designs, but she had no idea of my intention. Then my property friend came and welcome us, he led us to a private area where he got someone to served us drinks. B had that confused look on why we were in the room and I acted dumb, claiming I also don’t know. Then shortly my friend came back with a black folder and sat down in front of us, then he finally disclosed what I had done. I had bought a unit and wanted to put her name to it, that was my gift to her before I come back to SG. She was stunned but her facial expression looked weird though. Told my friend to excuse us for a while:

B: 你在干嘛?为什么要买这个单位?What are you doing? Why are you buying this unit?
Me: 我送给你的。我没有办法给你任何承诺,这个是我的一点心意。I am giving it to you. I know I can’t give you anything else, so this is a gift from me.
B: 难道你觉得我和你一起是贪图你的这些吗?你知道你这样做,我真的觉得被侮辱。我和你一起的第一天开始,我已 经认命了。我知道我会没名没份,我真的无所谓。Do you think I will harbor such things from you? Do you know by doing this, I feel very insulted? From the day I decided to be with you, I have resigned to my fate. I know I would be statue-less, but I am perfectly fine with it.
Me: 我希望你不要误会我,买这个单位给你并不是任何意思。我只是希望能给你带来一点安全感罢了。让你知道我和你 一起,我也是非常认真的而不是玩玩的。只有和你一起,我才能真真正正的当回自己,开开心心。I hope you don’t misunderstand me, buying this unit doesn’t mean bad. I just want to give you a sense of security. I want you to know that being with you is not a game for me, and I am very serious about you. Only with you, I can be the true me and be truly happy.

She began to cry and hugged me. Perhaps this was the first time I ever said such things to her, letting her know I was also serious about her. She tried to persuade me not to buy the unit but eventually she gave in.

We managed to move in just before my final month in SZ, before I get deployed back to SG. While the situation still under KIV at home, I know that my home in SZ is with B. By Jan 2018, I was re-stationed back to SG. We kept in contact with one another through messaging and calls, but she also knows that I will not be contactable after 8pm once I am home with wife. Not a perfect ending but this is the only thing I can do right now until I can come up with a new plan.

*The End*
Old 21-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

This marks the end of my story for now. I have received some queries on the ending of my story but have told everyone the same that I will give out any spoiler till now.

I was debating on whether I want to fabricate thendjng or tell it as it is now. I do apologized for anti-climax here. I too wished to end the marriage now and be with B immediately. But for me, filing for divorce means I have to give up all that I have worked for my wife and yes, I admit at this point I am being selfish and only thinking for myself. But what good am I to B if I lost everything and start back from zero? Maybe you will think if B truly love me, then she wouldn’t mind my stature and financial background. But I am a logical and practical person, there’s always the fear of “what-if” and many things could happen, who can tell the future for certain?

Will be taking a short break for now, please feel free to drop me any question or comments if you have any.

Thank you all once again for reading my story. Ideas for next story is ready but just want to take a breather first. Appreciate all your kind understanding

Have a good week everyone!!
Old 21-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

No worries bro, no need to explain anything to us. In the end only you know what is best for you and hope everything ends well for you.
Thanks for sharing...
Old 21-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Ts, u sure ur Wife is the faithful type? My image of you and Wife is that both of u are almost stranger with no feelings for each other. Any chance that she is cheating outside? If so all u need is some evidence and you can divorce her without giving her a dime.
Old 21-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ts, u sure ur Wife is the faithful type? My image of you and Wife is that both of u are almost stranger with no feelings for each other. Any chance that she is cheating outside? If so all u need is some evidence and you can divorce her without giving her a dime.
Pretty sure she is. She seldom goes out and all the people she hangs around with are female dog lovers. There’s this guy she is very close with but so far seems clean. Not planning to engage PI unless I have more evidence.

But thanks for the advice bro, divorce on infidelity.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the good story. Part of it is very similar to what I had gone through. your description on your feeling really brings back memory when someone decide to end relationship with me. Anyway, life still goes on. Thanks again, bro. And wish you all the best going forward.

T9
Old 22-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iHuatU69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing a good story TS!
Old 23-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Was chatting with one of SBF bro here, decided to pen my next story down mainly focusing on ONS and other single adventures.

Anyone have any idea for title?
Old 23-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Mini adventures of kenstud27
Old 23-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Mini adventures of kenstud27
Yeah! You are spot on there brother!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1