The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

I picked up the phone and tried to call JY but all I got was a recorded message that the line has been terminated. I went over to her place after work and there was a notice pasted on the front gate indicating that the unit had been put up for rental. I guessed that’s it, unless she contacts me herself, there was no other means for me to contact her. The guilt building up in my heart really taken a toll on me mentally. I kept dreaming about how she looked that fateful night at her place. I never meant to hurt her but I know that what ever has been done cannot be undone. I only wished that I have the chance to see her once more and tell her I am sorry but what good is that going to be? So ironic, hurting the one person that looks like M the most.

The next few days in office was all about JY’s unexpected departure. Everyone was talking about it quietly, gossiping and speculating what could have happened. Some suggested it could be more than just family, maybe there was a guy involved? But no one ever seen her with anyone else and that she usually hangs out with her colleagues so no one ever saw anyone else with her. One lady even said:

Lady: 老总,一定是你!一来就把我们的大美女给吓走了!哈哈!Boos, must be you! Once you arrived you scared away our pretty girl! Haha!

Of course that statement was meant to be a joke but they had no idea how spot on they were. The guilt was literally eating me alive inside. I didn’t tell anyone about our relationship, not even Ms. C. 1 week plus had past since JY left, slowly, all the gossips and conversation about her died down. She became old news but she was still in my mind all the time. Especially when I come into office and gazed upon her desk with disappointment. And when ever I sat down on my desk and that missing cup of coffee she always prepared before I come into office. Sigh….some people just doesn’t deserve good things.

End of the week, another weekend coming, looking forward to seeing Ms. C later that night. The morning mail came and there was a few for me but as I was still caught up with some work so I just left them untouched on my tray. It was noon time and everyone was getting ready to go out for lunch but I had still some work to be done so I told my team to go ahead without me, just helped me to get some packed food back. Once everyone left, I went to the pantry to get myself another cup of coffee. While going back to my room after that, I stood for a moment at JY’s desk and thought about her. Remembering her smell, her smile, how she always seems to cheer up my day or how I would never missed a chance to go out lunch with her. Maybe just 1 more time, I hoped. But I knew the damaged had been done and that will never happen again. I got back to my seat and lunged myself down on my chair, I turned and faced the window, looking out in daze. Knowing that I probably won’t have the mood to continue on my work, I decided to check my mails. Going through the stack, there was a particular piece that caught my eye. Instead of the usual machine typed wordings, this one was hand written. Why do I feel like I seen this handwriting before somewhere? It was quite thick so I decided to read this one first. Eager to find out who it was from as there was no company address or return address, I carefully opened it with my letter opener. I pulled out a piece of paper filled with wording and a pouch. A very unique pouch but there was nothing inside so I began to unfold the letter to read.

“当你收到这封信的时候,我已经走了。请不要尝试联络我。现在我需要时间冷静。我们之间虽然只是一夜恩情但 是关于你的全部,我怕用尽所藏文辞也无法全然表达。那天晚上你走了,在我这泓平静的心湖中,泛起缭乱的涟漪 ,我根本无法自拔对你的思念。我是多么希望你会回头来出现在我面前。

你的出现,让我感到无限的爱与关怀。其实,我第一次在餐馆见到你的时候就对你有好感了。你的言行举止都深深 的印我心里。但是人生之路,仿佛环形的跑道,终点和起点在一起:旧的终点,就是新的起点。终点为昨日留下记 录;起点,预示着更美好的明天。可是,我始终没有在终点见到我最想见到的人。
我以为能天天见到你,就是没有任何接触我也心甘情愿。可是,当我见到你们一起亲热的时候,那个心里有一种说 不出的痛。好像被背叛一样。在我心里的那个人,是多么的正直和温柔,怎么和眼前这个完全不一样??我心碎了 ,我不知道然后再面对你。其实,都是我自己的胡思乱想因为你根本不属于我。所以反复的想了又想,我最后还是 决定离开。我不知道需要多久才能忘记你,也许可能会一辈子都记得你吧。

就在这即将分别之际,屋里墙上布满我的哀愁,我站在举棋不定的船头,不知道会飘向哪一个港口。 心灰意冷的失恋人也曾经向你有过温柔,送别之际是否该将过往光阴全都没收。 苦涩之时,我喝下一杯解闷酒,长恨歌勉强得口中流。酒香渲染了景色,乌篷船浸入景中,云淡风轻 ,静香暗涌。 此刻,我想起与你度过的点滴,心中藏不住的幸福。为你的回眸一笑,换我一夜的苍老。 我的拥抱,是否传递着离别的伤情,你的柔情温暖我的心田,却是即将失去的温柔,是否换回曾经的 青然松巾。 苦叹岁月无情,爱之退潮谁能料,就用这一抹微笑,为这份相思画下句号,为这份感情添上一笔色彩。我们没有告 别,却走向各自的远方,没有言语,更没有眼泪,只有永恒的思念和祝福,在彼此的心中发出深沉的共鸣。茫茫人 海,让你我瞬间相聚又瞬间相离,然而你我的心永远相知与默契。

这个小腰包是我亲手做的,本来是打算在圣诞节给你的。虽然不是什么贵重的东西,但是还是希望你 会喜欢。

我爱你。

再见。

When you received this letter, I will be already gone. Please do not try to contact me. Now I need time to calm down. Although we are only been together for one night but all about you, I am afraid that I can't fully express myself even if i exhausted my means. When you left that night, in my heart, there was an uproar, and I could not exhale your thoughts. How I hope you will come back to me.

Knowing you has made me felt infinite love and care. In fact, the first time I met you at the restaurant, I was already attracted to you. Your words and actions were deeply imprinted in my heart. But the road of life is like a ring runway, an end point, and a starting point. The old end is the new starting point. The end point left records for yesterday; the starting point indicates a better tomorrow. However, I never saw the person I most wanted to see at the finish line.

I thought I could see you every day, that is, I did not have any contact with me would be enough. However, when I saw you affectionately together with Ms. C, there was an unspeakable pain in my heart. It seems to be shouting betrayal. How is this the same person in my heart. How is this completely different from what was in front of me? ? My heart wass broken. I don't know if I can ever face you again. In fact, it was all my own wishful thinking because the truth is that you never belong to me. So I thought again and again, and I finally decided to leave. I don't know how long it will take to forget you, maybe I will remember you forever.

At this moment of separation, the walls of the house were full of my sadness. I stood on the bow of an uncertain chessboard and did not know which port I would float to. Disheartened lovers have also been gentle to you, and you should forget your past. But I was bitter, I drank a glass of boring wine, and my hate was strong. The wines bring out the scenery, and the pontoon is immersed in the scenery. It is light and quiet. At this moment, I think of the happiness I had with you. Waiting for your smile but all I ever got was a night of waiting in vain. Whether or not how I felt conveyed through my pain, I will always remember your tenderness which warms my heart, but it is the tenderness that will soon be lost. Sadly, who can expect the ebb of love, to use this smile, for our relation to draw a full stop, add a touch of color to this feeling. We did not say goodbye, but we went to our own distant place. There were no words, no tears. Only eternal thoughts and blessings sent deep resonance in each other's hearts. The vast sea of ​​people makes you and me meet instantly and instantly, but your heart and I know each other forever.

I have made this pouch for you, was planning to give you during Christmas. Although it is nothing expensive but I still hoped you like it.

I love you.

Goodbye.”

There was creased patches in the letter and I knew she must have teared a lot while writing this letter. I clutched the pouch tightly against my chest, thank you JY. I don’t deserve you and you definitely deserve someone whom will love and treasure you. I wish you all the best and may you find happiness, wherever you are.

*To be continued*
Old 18-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
masarmalam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff! Pls continue bro
Old 18-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 18-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So sorry to all bros and sis that my last few updates was all about my encounter with JY. But I think if I am going pen down our stories then it’s not fair to her to let her be only that sex item. She was indeed someone special during my time in SZ and even with what I have wrote, there were some other details but I decided to leave those out as they won’t add or change the storyline one bit.

I wish for those who can resonate with my story, if you have that someone in your life, don’t let go, don’t hurt that person. We can always come out to play, but remember to leave no trace and always go back to the one that will always be on the other end of the line. Always waiting eagerly for your message or call. If you have that special person in your life, give him/her a big hug tonight when you see them, and tell them “I love you”. Be that person that I could never be.
Old 18-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

feel sad for you bro, hope time can lighten your heart...
Old 18-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

That was the last time I heard from JY, there was a rumor recently after I was back in SG that she had got married. If it was true, I wished her all the best and may she finally found that special someone that give her the best that only she deserved.

During that period concerning JY, I was clearly depressed, but I couldn’t share with anyone in the office nor can I share with Ms. C. I was so depressed that I lied to Ms. C that I had to come back to SG but fact I was just staying home, feeling all miserable and hating myself. N had tried to contact me, but I told him I was on business trip so couldn’t meet up with him. I had no mood, to eat, sleep or anything for that matter. This had affected me more than I could ever anticipated, and I couldn’t explain why at that point of time. Was it because of JY or was it reminded me of how I was treated when M left me? I took a week leave and didn’t leave the house much, except for occasional running to the nearby supermarket to buy some necessities or to go out and throw garbage. Ms. C had only messaged me once just to check if I had arrived safely back in SG, but she know that while I am back, I will be with my family and with wife. I felt bad lying to her, but I know with my current mood, I would not be able to hide from her long. I had to get myself out of the hole and start all over again.

It was a Thursday evening, 1 more month to Christmas. This would be my 2nd Christmas in SZ and I would usually be very excited to prepare for the season but this year, there was no décor. I spent a lot of time at the balcony, gazing into the empty field across my apartment. There were a few people jogging in the evening. Children would be playing at the playground right beside my apartment. Some old folks would have gathered up at the old tree to talk about yesteryears. Then cars would be coming back from work, driving into the underground carpark. But one car didn’t turn in and stopped at the drop-off point a few metres away. A guy got out from the driver’s seat and opened the door of the passenger’s side, a familiar figure came out. It looked like B but was too far away for me to see clearly. The guy kissed her, and they parted. I wasn’t sure if that was B and I don’t recall her having a BF, but since my involvement with Ms. C, B and I hadn’t met for quite a while. The sky suddenly flashed lightening and thunder followed shortly. Soon, droplets started dripping down and people downstairs quickly dispersed, just in time before the heavy downpour came.

The rain was just in time, resonating with how I was feeling at that time. Suddenly, my doorbell rang, and I went to check it out on who could it be at this hour. I peeped through the peep-hole and it was B. I quickly opened the door and she was totally drenched. In her wet clothes, I could see her figure hugging tightly to her clothing, almost like she was naked.

B: 哎呀,真的不好意思!我爸妈回乡探亲,我又糊里糊涂的把家钥匙放在办公室里。能不能先过来你这里?我已经叫 开锁师傅过来但是他说现在下雨而且过了8点另外收费所以他明早才过来。拜托你啦,我英俊潇洒的好邻居?Ai ya, I am sorry! My parents had gone back to their hometown, I clumsily left my keys in the office. Can I come over to your side first? I have called the locksmith, but he said now raining heavily and plus after 8pm is extra charges so he will only come over tomorrow morning. Pretty please, my handsome neighbor?

Without saying anything, I closed the door and quickly looked through the peep-hole, B was stunned by my reaction. Seeing that I got the result I wanted, I then opened my door and let her in. She jumped for joy but as she was coming through the door, she slapped my arm for playing trick on her. I went to the room and got her a new towel. But I don’t have any clothing that fits her, so I gave a piece of my t-shirt. She went and cleaned up in my bathroom. I went to warm up the kettle and made her a cup of hot tea. For a girl, she showered quite fast, but she explained later because she was not used to using my brand of shampoo, so she just used water for her hair and my liquid soap for her body. She took her wet clothes, including her bra and panty, and hung it at my kitchen herself. Not the first time I seen her undergarments as I could always see from across my kitchen side, but this would be the first time I saw it so close. She sat down at the sofa and took the tea I made for her but could still see her shivering, so I went to get her another towel. She grabbed it gleefully and in her that fast motion, I could see her breast bouncing free inside my oversized t-shirt and realized that she is all empty inside.

B: 幸亏你今天有在家不然我就玩完了。倒说回来,这阵子都很少看到你在家,我妈那时候还问起你呢 Thank goodness you are home today or else I would be done for. Come to think of it, seldom seen you around lately, my mum was just asking about you.
Me: 哦,最近公司特别忙而且一直必须出国公干。Oh, lately very busy in the office and I had to travel a lot as well.
B: 是哦?还是外面藏了个小的!Really? Or you have kept a mistress outside!

I simply laughed it off as I know if I tried to explain more than would seem suspicious so instead, I told her I was at the balcony and saw her just now with the other guy. I asked if that was her BF, but her answer was quite confusing. She said she met the guy few months back and he tried to woo her. She tried to accept him but just missing that chemistry. She is a free-spirit person and she likes to be around nature. But the guy was more of a serious tone type and whenever she asked to go places like mountain hiking, he would consider it to be a waste of time Even though they just met not long, he is already planning about getting married and starting a family, but that was not what she had in mind.

B: 不知道啦!就是和他好像之间少了点什么似的。我觉得和你这样子一起聊天都好过他呢!I don’t know la! Just felt that there is something missing between us. Instead, I feel more comfortable talking to you than with him!
Me: 那是因为我们聊的话题不一样嘛!如果他是一个人好男人,不妨考虑? That’s because we are talking about different things ma! If he is a good guy, why not consider?
B: 如果结婚只是因为结婚生子传宗接代,一点爱情都没有,我宁可不结!If getting married is for married to have kids for the next generation, no love, I rather not!

As she finishes her sentence, she slumped herself onto my sofa with a big sigh. My sofa was a leather sofa, so her t-shirt was moved up easily, exposing a bit of her vagina tip. I quickly took a pillow and threw at her leg and said: “都可以看到了!Can see already!” Took her a while to realized what I meant, she quickly sat up and threw the pillow back at me!

B: 你这个死色鬼!老是偷看我!今晚我岂不是送羊入虎口!You pervert! Always peeping at me! Then won’t I be in danger tonight!
Me: 靠!你自己没坐好还含血喷人反过来说我!那么害怕那你可以现在出去啊!Chey! You own self never sit properly still dare accuse me! If so afraid then you can go back out now!
B: 哈哈哈,你这个小气鬼!说你两句就噼里啪啦的一大堆道理!不玩了!Hahaha, petty! Say you a bit but in the end retaliated with so many nonsense! Don’t want to play liao!

We both had a good laugh over our nonsenses and I really needed that, just to get my mind off things. But I needed someone to talk to, just to get things out of my chest. So, I started pouring out to her what had happened over the last few months. Every single details, everything that I felt. It felt so good to finally said my peace! Almost literally like a huge rock being lifted up from my shoulder. She was one of the first person that I met since I came here so there a sense of familiarity with her. After I told her my story, it was her turn to slumped back to the sofa. She had this bewildered look in her face, like she found it hard to believe that this had happened. Then all of sudden, she threw a pillow off the sofa at me! That caught me by surprise so before I had the chance to react, it hit me in the face and my specs flew off. I was like WTH and almost wanted to scream at her, then I saw her face, she was crying. But why?? Then she suddenly stood up and came sat next to me on my side of the sofa. Her hands then placed on mine…..

*To be continued*
Old 18-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
feel sad for you bro, hope time can lighten your heart...
Thanks bro. Just sharing my story and I believe there might be others that could share similar experience.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 17
mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome story bro. Touching

Edit: upped you !
Old 18-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wow nice, getting curious on why her reaction. My Guess that she’s also into u, thus feeling sad that you fucked others?
Old 18-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been silently reading and i can feel the emotions pouring out from the words bro. Keep writing at your own pace and style.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

awesome story. please continue TS!
Old 19-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more updates to come.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

*To be continued*

I wasn’t expecting B to throw at me with the pillow and I wouldn’t have expected her to hold my hand after that. I was expecting her to scold me and how lousy a person I was. Her hand felt cold, perhaps still feeling the coldness from the rain that she was caught in. At that moment, the rain outside suddenly got louder and the sky out was roaring like no other, never experienced such terrible storm ever since I got to SZ.

B: 我本来也很想骂你的因为你伤害了那个女孩,其实我也知道我没有资格。其实我去年也和一个已婚男人一起。他是 我公司的主管,另外一个部门。和他一起,虽然很甜蜜但是我知道我不应该那样。最终,他太太发现了但是他始终 选择了他家人。你内心的挣扎和内疚我可以理解。但是我看你好像很成熟稳重,其实也是个性情中人。算了,过去 了就忘了它吧。I wanted so much to scold you for hurting that girl, but I know I have no rights. Truth was that I too was involved with a married man last year. He was one of the supervisor in my company, but from a different department. With him, it was sweet, but I knew I shouldn’t have started with him. Eventually, her wife found about us, but he chose his family in the end. The guilt and struggle you are feeling, I am more familiar than you can imagine. I have seen you as a stable and mature person, but we are all human, aren’t we? Never mind, just let it go.

I would have never expected her to be saying all that to me. She then leaned her head on my shoulder, but I wasn’t turned on or anything. I guessed now, I finally found someone that understood me and went through what I went through. It was a void of getting someone to understand that drew us together. So, I didn’t reject her or push her away, we just sat there for the longest moment. So tired, that burden that I had been carrying for the past few months, at least I found someone that can relate to me. Sense of tiredness suddenly came over me and I slowly found myself drifting off to a state of unconsciousness.

*Boom* I was suddenly awoken by the thunder outside and realized that both of us had drifted off. B had fallen asleep on my shoulder, so I lifted her head gently to lean against the sofa. Went to kitchen and to get myself a cup of water, and I saw her clothing. Went over to check to see if it was dry and of course I couldn’t help myself to feel her undergarment. Unsurprisingly, I was a little turned on by feeling it so close to my hands. She was wearing it just not long ago, how would it have felt to take it off her, I thought to myself. After examining for a while, I decided to stop my pervert action and threw her clothing to a washing net and into dryer or else by morning, she will still be wearing wet clothes. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, thinking if I should wake B up to ask her to sleep on my bed instead while I take the sofa. So, I decided to be the gentleman and give her the bed instead. As I went back outside, B had slipped off into curled up position. But this position had exposed her butt and most importantly, her privates. There’s something alluring about a woman sleeping semi-naked in your living room and exposing her privates to you, free for your plucking? I decided to stay at that moment, just admire her a little. Nice long legs, a little skinny at the butt but light brown shade at her clitoris was starting to turn me on. I am but a man, in this kind of situation, how many guys can say they can resist not doing what I was doing then? But I wanted to be exceptional, so I decided to stop, stood upright up and wanted to go wake her. Then she suddenly shifted position and her legs was a little straighten but this time opening her vagina for my full view. From the pale darkness in the room, I could still see her nipples poking through my t-shirt. Damn, I got to stop before I do something foolish. So, I went ahead and woke her up, I knelt and shook her gently to wake her. I was calling out to her softly and was quite close to her face, I was again admiring her lips and wondered how it would have tasted. Then I realized while I was staring, she had opened her eyes and was looking dreamingly at me. That earlier feeling of being turned on had started to work its poison on me, instead of calling her to wake up, I just went ahead a planted a peck on her lips. It was soft and exactly how I imagined it would have tasted. She did not push me away. I pulled away for a moment, but we were still close to one another, I could feel her breath on my face and she inches forward to give me another kiss. She then wrapped her arms around me and inserted her tongue.

At this moment, I could not believe what is happening. But the more important question is, should I even be doing this right now especially with what had just happened with JY? That though of JY crying and getting hurt overtook my senses I pulled away for the second time. I wasn’t prepared to go through another guilt and told her I was sorry for doing I did a moment ago. But instead, she said its ok and she wanted it. She sat up in a slow and graceful manner, she placed her legs on the floor but leaving a little opened and I could smell that very familiar scent of a vagina secreting that love juice from the vagina. She proceeded to remove her top and revealed her naked body to me. She moved her body to me on the floor and both of us was kneeling. I was feeling all weak and mesmerized by what I am seeing. Her young and flawless body, her hair falling to a side covering one side of the breast but leaving the other fully exposed to me. She took my hand and placed it on her right breast, she guided my hand down towards her belly button. I looked at her and her eyes was closed, enjoying the sensation of my hand running over her body. She was shaking a little, I could feel the goosebumps on her skin. We knew each other for almost 2 years now, I have always fantasized about her and wondering how her body would feels like upfront. Now in this moment that this was happening, it almost felt unreal.

She then began to take off my t-shirt, and she began to run her fingers around my body. Her touch was still cold, but it added an additional sensation. She leaned forward and began kissing me on my neck, then downwards to my chest and nibble on my nipple. Such a turn on, I was in her mercy as she took control of the entire thing. She moved her icy hand down to my belly button, I tried to lift my hands to grab her by the waist, but she moved it away. She doesn’t allow me to move and told me to stay still, I obeyed. I began to like this feeling of not able to control, it worked with Ms. C and so I wasn’t a stranger to this. But with B, it was a different feeling altogether. Being dominated yet unable to move, it creates an extra sense of mystery to it. I want to feel how breast would feel like in my hands, how her butt would feel like, but I was denied of it all.

She ran her hands into my boxer, stroking my already hardened rod. She gave it a few slow pumps and went down to fondle on my nuts. She bit her lips with a CFM look, her grip below loosens and tighten and then followed but a short series of pumps, she controlled the tempo well and its driving me nuts. I couldn’t take it anymore, so with one swift move, I pulled away from her grip and wanted to push her up to the sofa. But she was quick and quickly turned away to break away from my clutches. Her bare back was exposed to me and I began savoring her naked back. I kissed every inch of it, making sure that I didn’t miss any spot. From the back of her neck, I moved down from left to right, each kiss accompanied with a lick. Then I came to her butt, I gave it a gentle bite and she moaned. I was planning to punish her for the ‘torture’ that she put me through just now. Her back arched upwards and she bent over the ledge of the sofa, a perfect position for doggy but I wasn’t done yet. After done biting, I bent a little lower and went direct to her vagina. It was wet, dripping wet with her love juice. I was drinking up her every bit of wetness and at the same time, fusing my own saliva into her wet vagina. I curled my tongue up into a sharp point and inserted it deep into her hole. She let out an even louder moan and that made me even excited. I took out my tongue and gave a few tongues slapping on her clitoris and then gave a few sucks and licking on the tip near the urinal point, usually where the G-spot is, and she was no exception. Her body began twisting and moving non-stop.

I took the blanket that I used to cover her earlier from the sofa, I tied her hands behind. A trick I learnt from my dear Ms. C, thank you Ms. C, which came in handy at this moment. She did not struggle but obediently submitted to my actions. I moved back and began to move my fingers down her back, I was admiring my masterpiece and she was a work of art. Her body portion was proportioned to almost perfection. I moved down to her butt and began circling around her clitoris. I was playing with her juice, using it to lubricate her already dripping wet vagina. I then inserted my middle finger in with ease, her head moved upwards and let out a soft moan. Knowing she can take more, I then proceed to insert 2 fingers in this time. That made it a little tight but still easy for me to move in and out. She was moaning and begging me to not stop. Her begging and moaning was acting as an aphrodisiac agent for me, so I decided to push it even further by inserting 3 fingers in this time. I was literally finger fxxxing her right now and she finally managed to break free from the towel and grabbed onto the sofa for support so that I can continue to finger her. Then I could sense her vagina muscle tightening and almost immediately, she came and jerked a few times, the entire room was filled with her screaming and I am sure if her folks were home, they could have heard their daughter. Finally, she had done cumming and immediately fall back onto the sofa. Her face was leaned sideway, and I could see that satisfied smile on her face while her body to quivered intermediately. What should I do next, I thought to myself?

*To be continued*
Old 20-05-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

B rested on the sofa for a moment, but her eyes was fixated at me, she wanted more. She then took my hands and placed it on her tummy. I ran small strokes up and down her skin, and up to her breast underline. She then led my hands up to her neck, I caressed the back of her ear lube and fidget her hair a little. I proceeded to lean forward and kiss her ears, she liked how that feels and began moving her body. She moved her hands to touched herself, fondling her breast and moving the other hands downwards. Since day one I met B at the lift, I loved her body scent and now that I have her to myself, I took deep whiff of her scent. She sat up from her lying position and faced me with her legs spread, she began touching herself downwards with one hand and putting the other hand’s finger in her mouth. Such a tease! I took her hand and licked off the juice on her hand, it tasted sweet. She looked at me gleefully and smiled, I licked her fingers good and she loved it. I then decided to go to the source and began eating her hard and furious, but by this time I know I wanted more as I cannot take it myself.

I told her to sit up while I stood up in front of her, I pulled down my boxer and made her swallow ‘lil bro. She took it with the whole thing in her mouth, then she pulled it out with her saliva lingering to the tip. She pulled me closer to her and put her hands around ‘lil bro, she made me spread my legs to bend a little lower. She used ‘lil bro and rubbed it on her breast, she continued looking up at me to see my reaction. I placed my hands over her head, acknowledging that she is doing a great job and how much I am enjoying it. I made her stand up and kissed her, our hands were running all over each other. Then she moved her hands to grab me below and I proceeded to finger her back in favor. She started to moan with excitement and her juice was dripping off my hands. I sat then on my sofa and signaled her to come over, she knew exactly what to do next. She climbed over me and hold ‘lil bro upright and began to sit down slowly. She inserted into herself slowly, she was tight. She rubbed ‘lil bro against her clitoris and began to insert him in bit by bit. She finally inserted ‘lil bro in fully and positioned herself comfortably on my lap.

I gazed upon her facing me and took her waist, she moved slowly front and back. Then the movement got faster and faster, she was rocking herself with ecstasy and I was supporting her waist to control the speed. She placed one hand on her neck and the other on her head as her moaning got really intensified. The storm outside was still going strong but her voice was drowning it out with ease. Maybe I might have toyed with her a bit too much as I can feel myself coming. Looking at her breast bouncing in front of me, and I knew the moment was near. As I approached the climax, I moved off her onto the sofa and I pumped myself a little before shooting my load all her tummy. She came at that same moment and she fingered herself to reach climax. We both gave out a loud moan as I shivered and shaking my load all over her. There is something satisfying when you see your own load running slowly over another’s person skin. But she wasn’t done yet, she was still cumming and her backside lifted and vibrated so violently that the sofa moved a little. I collapsed onto the floor and I looked her in the face while she climaxed, I continued gently stroking myself while enjoying this beautiful scenery. We were both sexually satisfied.

I placed my head leaning onto the sofa while overlooking at her. She suddenly laughed and said:

B: 我如果现在这个时候告诉你我突然肚子饿,会不会很奇怪啊?If I tell you that I am suddenly hungry right now, would it be weird?

Looking at my clock, it was 3am in the morning and I must agree that I was feeling rather hungry myself as I haven’t had my dinner. But all the eateries nearby would have closed by now, so I decided to go check what’s available in the fridge. There were just some instant noodles, a packed of frozen hotdogs and a tray of eggs. Perfect combo! I began cooking, B came into kitchen dressed in my t-shirt. She climbed onto the counter with a glass in her hands and we started chatting while I cooked. I can’t remember what we were chatting about, but I remembered that at that moment, she looked so cute, sexy and beautiful at the same time. I couldn’t help it but leaned over and gave her a kiss. She had this very GND demure about her, literally my GND. Food was done and we both sat down on my dining table to enjoy our supper. There was no more sex for the rest of the night, but we continued to chat endlessly through the rest of the night. But we finally got tired and we fell asleep together on my bed. Her legs were placed over my body and we hugged each other to sleep. Morning came, and the locksmith called B at about 1030am, she went back to attend to him. We met for lunch after it was done, and there was like endless topics we could talked about. We continued to spend the rest of the weekend together. More sex, and sex and then followed by sex. She was walking around my house and my different t-shirts, I would be running my hands up her butt then we would be going on at it like rabbits. I even made her go back home to wear one of her running attire, the ones that I always seen her in, and I would fxxxed her in it. What a sexual weekend this turned out to be.

*To be continued*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1