The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

It has been a while since I last wrote my story here in SBF (4 years ago to be exact), how is everyone? Story that I am about to share is what happened after I left for SZ and the happenings in between………

Finally, it was time to board my flight to SZ. I always thought that leaving my hometown will be difficult, considering that all my life here; my family, my friends. It is not like going on a holiday, the feeling should be much heavier. But as it turns out, the pain of going through my breakup with M is much more painful than me leaving home. But anyway, the contract for me at the new job is only 3 years so I guess that wasn’t too bad. A change of environment could be good for me I guess. My wife didn’t come with me as my expat package did not cover spouse but I do have a 4 free tickets back home every year so it isn’t too bad. As the flight slowly began to take off from the ground, I silently said my goodbye to Singapore and M.

*Bling*, the cabin lights turned on as the captain announces our arrival to Shenzhen Bao ‘An International Airport. Custom clearance was fast and easy, I was traveling light as I already had some of my personal belongings being shipped over 2 weeks ago. A close of friend (N) welcomed me at the airport, he had been staying here for the past 10 years and it was really nice to see a familiar face in a foreign country. He walked towards me and greeted me warmly:

N: Yo bro!!! Finally you have arrived!!
Me: Hey! So good to see you!
N: My gosh!! You really slimmed down a lot!! What happened to you???

I didn’t tell N about what happened in Singapore with M, yet. I just smiled and asked how are we leaving the airport. Back in 2014, the airport still didn’t have the metro station at the basement so he arranged for a ride to pick us up. It was very late in the night, almost close to 1am when I arrived so we decided to head over to his place to spend the night. He had arranged almost everything for me here and I’m truly grateful to him for all that. Went back to his place and greeted his PRC wife (nothing happened between us) and even though it was almost 230am, we didn’t sleep but instead started chatting. Finally told him about what happened back in SG with M and for the first time, I finally broke down in front of someone else. The pain and burden I was carrying inside me, I finally had an output. Someone to pour my sorrow out to. N was an ex-colleague of mine whom we met in my last company. Back in those days, he would arrange KTV outings and we would chiong like there is no tomorrow. He knew me as a strong man, mentally at least, so to see me cry I think it kind of shocked him. I wasn’t wailing my lungs out but tears just streamed down my face uncontrollably. He consoled me:

N: Never mind la. It’s over and now that you are here, its time to start afresh.
M: Yeah I know. But just that the emotional pain is something I cannot let go. Even now, I closed my eyes I can still see her face.
N: Don’t think about it liao. I know easier said than done. Now you are here, focus on what is more important. Earn money! I have a few plans outside work and will get you involved. But I tell you, my years here teaches me that if a woman who knows you are married and still want to be with you, nothing good will ever come out of it. So please stay focus and concentrate on what is more important here ya?

I nodded my head and understand what he is trying to tell me. And to be honest, I don’t really want to have another fling/relationship, I needed time to heal. So finally at about 4am, we decided to call it a night and I went to my room to rest. But in the room, I wasn’t able to sleep; the quietness of night, the smell of an unfamiliar environment. I took out my phone and started scrolling through old photos of M and myself….wishing that she was there with me…..

Morning came and I have actually managed to dozed off. First stop for the day, N took leave and showed me to my apartment. It was an rented apartment, 2 blocks away from his. A little bit smaller than what I expected but its only for me so I guess what the heck. 4 units in a single floor, 1 unit directly opposite me. Just nice as I was opening the door to my apartment, the family opposite opened the door but it was an old couple that greeted me. They were pretty friendly and said welcome to the neighborhood. I wasn’t in a very happy mood (perhaps due to the lack of sleep) so I casually responded and proceed to my apartment with N. Looking around my apartment, I sighed at the sight and thought of unpacking.

N: Don’t bother about these now la. You start work in 3 days, do it tomorrow. Come, let’s go for spa and massage.

These few years in China had been good to N. Back in the old days, he was just a manager in the company earning a few thousand a month. Right now, his salary is over 10K SGD so he was able to live a very comfortable life. I was very happy for him and for what he has achieved. We are staying in an area called Shui Wei and there was this huge massage place called 水上明珠。Nothing we have in SG can compare to this place, 5-6 floors, an entire building dedicated to massage and all. We showered and started with a foot massage, I marveled at the sheer size of the establishment. There was a few ladies in uniform that was quite pretty but I wasn’t interested at all. Maybe a second look but nothing else comes to my mind. The lady gave me a pretty decent foot massage and after we are done, they led both of us to separate room for massage. It was a small room surrounded by glass window, the middle to top portion of the glass was tinted so you are only able to see the legs. I was already in my shorts and robe, once in the room, another lady came in whom was my masseuse. Not much of a looker, kind of skinny but smell really good. Yet, in my mind, I already tell myself:” If got special, I’m not interested.” Massage began and she was surprisingly quite strong and her skills are excellent. Nothing “special” happened and it was so shiok that I actually fell asleep. By the time I woke up, the masseuse left the room already. So one thing I learnt is that such massage place is so big, sometime they just let the client sleep because they have no need of the rooms. In fact, if you ever need a last minute hotel accommodation in SZ, this is one alternative. Booked for an overnight session, then after your massage, you can stay in the room with your luggage till next day. Cheaper than booking a hotel. Place comes with free food and drinks which N and I met after our session to enjoy. It was a good and relaxing day at the massage place. Something that I desperately needed.

It was close to 7pm when we finally ended our session, N invited me to go over for dinner but I declined as I was still very full from the food at the massage place (really a big buffet spread). So he walked me back to my apartment and told me he had bought some instant noodles for me so in case I am hungry, I can cook it to eat. Biding him good night and thanking him for the treat, I proceeded to the lift to go back my apartment. Just as the lift door was about to close, I could hear someone walking towards the lift. So being the good Singaporean that I am, I pressed the button and hold the lift open for the person coming. It was a young lady, looks like she is in her mid-20s sort. Very pleasant looking, short hair (just around the ears) but not bad of a figure. She thanked me for holding the lift and as she leaned forward to press her floor button, I caught a glimpse of her cleavage. She was wearing a black top and the last button on top was a bit low so when she leaned over, I could see her white breast. Quickly, I turned my sight away (don’t want to be deemed as a pervert on my second day here).

B: 你也住在12楼啊?怎么没见过你?Oh you also stays at the 12th floor? How come I never seen you before?
Me: 是的,昨天刚刚搬进来。Yes, I just moved in yesterday
B: 听你的口音,不像是本地人啊?Your accent doesn’t sound local?
Me: 对,我来至新加坡。你好!我叫K!Correct, I’m from Singapore. Nice to meet you, I’m K
B: 外国朋友!哈哈,幸会认识你!我叫小明,可以叫我Betty!Oversea friend! Haha, nice to meet you! My name is Xiao Ming, but you can call me Betty!
Me: 小明?好独特的女生名字!Xiao Ming? What a unique name for a female!
B: 是吗?可能我们这里不一样吧. Really? Maybe we are different here.

At this point, the lift door opened and I held the door for her. As we exited, I realized that we are walking towards the same direction. And she opened the door to the unit opposite of mine.

Me: 原来我们是邻居啊!真巧!We actually neighbours! That’s so coincidental
B: 不是吧,真的那么巧!我们有空再聊,我爸妈等着我吃饭呢!Really! That’s really coincidental! I will talk to you again, my parents are waiting for me for dinner.

With that, we bid each other good night and closed the door to our apartment. As I come back to my lonely apartment, I decided to walk to the balcony to catch a view of my surrounding. It was a huge balcony, washing machine and clothes hanging racks. And the amazing thing is, I can see B’s balcony as well from my side. Their glass window was opened and I could hear them chatting away during dinner. At some point, I thought I heard my name being mentioned during their conversation in which I assumed it was because I met B at the lift. Suddenly the image of her cleavage flashes through my mind. I quickly shake my head and dismissed the idea of any funny thought. I kept reminding myself of what N had reminded me and I told myself to stay focus. Plus, girls like B most probably have a BF. So I decided to go back inside, washed up and just sat down in my living room to surf the Net. But FB was blocked in China so in the end, I tried to open my usual website to watch movie and that too was blocked. Guess its just not my night as I still haven’t got to buy my TV. So I dropped a message to N to ask him if we can go do some electronic shopping tomorrow. He replied ok and with that, I decided to call it an early night……..

*To be continued*
Old 11-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
kertua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A New Beginning, Another New Adventure

First to support!
Old 11-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
cricket is a Helpful and Caring Samstercricket is a Helpful and Caring Samstercricket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd to support .
Old 11-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Welcome back bro !! Please have frequent updates
Old 11-05-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Very detail about sz
Old 11-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BigSalsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too
Old 11-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
FireDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another supporter!
Old 12-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 12-05-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
JordanHenderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setup camp site.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
Mask Hero deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMask Hero deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The story looks promising .
Old 12-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Odemwingie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 12-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
engingering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with beer and chips.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

Wait for chapter 2.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
Tribeca is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTribeca is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I standby with popcorn and beer .
Advert Space Available