The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Geylang CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Haha ya....cim feels good if the wl does it right
You should ask the lady to finger poke your ass. The feeling is out of this world
Old 27-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Jm14 g4 did cim for me and only 1 session, but her cim wasnt tht good / skillful
Old 27-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Last time with keke 1651, in 69 position ... blow me until so song that I shoot into her mouth.. rest is history ... she scolded me for not warning her.. Haha.. subsequently, I said I want to shoot inside her mouth and she smiled ok...
Old 27-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Try more cim loh, not every wl got the skill to let me reach climax, so i think u shld try more

I remember 1 wl, i always want to raw her but she always dun like it, so she always play wrestling with me and force me to shoot everything inside her mouth

She will suck and suck so strong suction until i shoik shoik and cant resist the urge liao, then i give up wrestling with her and just let her suck me finish. Her method is simple up and down movement but the suction is strong and she will swallow all my cum too

Got so many time i explode inside her mouth and spurt my cum while she busy swallowing it
Not that i dun try cim....but i very hard to cim leh. Unless her suction power damn strong. Dats why i end up fj which i feel more shiok.

If who can make me cim then she is queen of cim

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I am an absolute lover of CIM and had the good fortune of being the recipient of my cum swallowed...but that already a few years back in one of the legal houses...wl was curious cos she read that cum was good for a woman complexion so wanted to try...not only did she cim and swallowed but she did it two rounds for me...also for me when i am cumming i love it to be jerk non stop till the point when my body is send into convulsion from the pure shiokness of cumming...so it was simply an heavenly experience i got from her..needless to say, she had to help me down the stairs after we were done..
Old 27-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lor 16 got the most wl can cim.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Lor 16 got the most wl can cim.
Bro.. share leh
Old 27-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Many people Share can not cum
WL share other way most can not
Last more than 30sec
Or give up in shower Or nipple suck
Max in BJ only
FJ Very less, some use medicine
Also they know
Old 27-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Not that i dun try cim....but i very hard to cim leh. Unless her suction power damn strong. Dats why i end up fj which i feel more shiok.

If who can make me cim then she is queen of cim
Bbbj can have more suction power then pussy, if i found a wl that can give powerful bbbj i will share it

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 27-03-2018 at 11:49 PM.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far i only tried CIM with 3 PRC girl..most shiok is when you face fuck them and shoot inside their mouth until legs jelly and they still continue to lick you
Old 28-03-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I hav to reconfigure my hellfire missiles for the anticipated cim experience.

I tried qing qing lor 16 who try to make me cim until she gave up. End up fj hahaha

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Can share your favourite ladies. Will stay away from frenching them.
Haha. I like this quote. I hav enuf proteins from eating eggs.

Old 30-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

so....any bros suggest which lady is the better ones for CIM?

I have yet to meet my match. might consider try it out though i know not easy for me to CIM.

Old 04-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
blowaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fan of cim also. But mostly cheong hc,Done it with 1st of those ml in hc cim liao still continue make sure not a drip waste. 2nd take for granted can then she faster split out, i say soli soli service too good cannot control she smile smile lan lan like that. 3rd bor chap just shoot inside she abit shock like tat but because i hold a head dont let her split so fast keke. Then she split in tisue hand touch some and playfully stain some in my face. Then no more liao.All if not most only cbj sianz.
Btw nvr cheong gl b4 but think its about time. Any recommendation for a good and satisfying cim
Some how abit shy going inside tou dont know wat the sop like.

Last edited by blowaway; 04-04-2018 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
CL77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jm14 g4 did cim for me and only 1 session, but her cim wasnt tht good / skillful
Hi bro, may I know what does I’m means? Sorry I’m still quite new here. And what’s the damages of having the time with the lady you’re mentioning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1