The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Couldn't find 3033 thread.. So created one here.. Any fr on the girls?
Old 19-01-2014, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3033

The girls in this house are:

AC (Malaysian)
Xiao Fan (SYT)
Bao Bao (slutty)
Wen Wen (slutty)

Xian Fan and Bao Bao are the top 2 ang pais in this house

Feel free to add on any girls if i missed out any of them
Old 20-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how old is the Malaysian?

this is a cat 100 or 150 house?
Old 20-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Fan (3033) - Sensuous Feminine SYT Chiobu!

Xiao Fan (3033)....21-22yr old mm fm Hubei...fair, demure chio really fresh syt...wears little if any makeup, has sparkling eyes...somehow she reminds me of a young MeiZhi (long since retired m'sian ang pai fm 2220) n more recently like the retired Sichuan sensuous feminine KC queen, 1G Qian Qian (1654A), not so much the look but the overall young yet sensual feminine demeanour/feel!!..smells nice n has soft lips n a longish tongue, I like...163+cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod, fresh tight n young feel, also has a lovely back...A+ cup boobs wif pinkish raisin droplet tits...ass is flatish yet perky juicy...lovely pussy is abit bushy but no smell...feminine lilac coloured pedicure, I like!...has no previous skin trade experience(or so she told me)...

Sex svc is vgd n gfe is excellent!...totally adorable, ooh so sweet, gentle n friendly mm...super duper natural gfe feel all the way...solid passionate sensuous frenching...!:...also a keen learner n aims to pls...!

Helped me undress fm head to toe, even helped untie me shoes n take off me socks...gentle coy demeanour, followed by wet kisses n light frenching while I helped her strip...vgd bod n pussy feel...

Shower action...full works pkge...v shiok sensual soapy raba n hdly, now wif passionate sensuous frenching!...really damn nice feel of her bod n legs wrapped ard me wif the water cascading!...warm water bbbj solid sensuous deepthroat wif shy yet erotic eyecontact!...

Bed action...full works pkge except no ar...licked me bod all over wif shiok bod n pussy feel...bbbj damn bloody shiok wet slurpy deepthroat n balls suck n lick + perinuem lick wif nice eyecontact... at times she let her saliva dribble down her lips on to me cock head, shyly yet mischievously looking up at me, rubbed abit wif her hand/palm, then went down to gobble on me cock again, kinda of like jap av style, v nice!...me standing she kneeling on the bed v submissive n sensual feel, took me throbbing cock out of her soft sweet mouth n gently slapped it on her cheeks wif her moaning lagi steam!...

My turn...got a vgd response fm her while i sucked n played wif her boobs/tits, moaning, hands caressing me face wif tits erect hard!...then gave her lovely oyster me full tonguefu, great reaction...jerking, squirming, moaning, dripping wet, hands gripping the sheet, at other times hands squeezing her boobs, n yet at other times her hands spreading her pussy lips wide...n when she got real high, her pussy was grinding on me tongue!...climbed up n put me throbbing cock into her sweet soft mouth while I gently played wif her clitty n fingered her pussy which got her really hot wet n horny, gasping at times fm slurpy lick n suck of me cock, begging me to fuck her!...damn bloody shiok seeing such a young fresh sweetie chiobu responding in such a fashion!

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n let herself go naturally to enjoy...even to the extent of demurely putting her finger into her n purring in ecstasy!!...best enjoyed: standing doggie wif Xiao Fan in her killer heels, her legs closed for tighter feel, turned her head to french, enhanced by side mirror effect; sideways spooning wif her one leg lifted up, me having access to her clit, accentuated by side mirror n frenching; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, she spreading her legs eagled, eyes fixed on me, frenchie n pumping hard; asian cowgal piak piak piak she working it hard...!...ended wif cuddling, her head on me shoulder, frenching n fun chit chat!...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Xiao Fan...at times coy n shy at other times hot passionate n sensual...all the time just so adorable that I wanna 'eat' her up...also vgd company...definite gem
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 20-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro Slyer who is good? Is the BaoBao with tatoo?
Old 20-01-2014, 09:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

This hse location discreet, away frm the human traffic.
The Okt of this house Ah soh , but she got a boyish looking assistant who also ferry the hse gals for outcall.Big rooms similiar to 2831A.
They are very flexible if you want to call gals frm other houses over.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:25 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojason View Post
Bro Slyer who is good? Is the BaoBao with tatoo?
This bao bao is new. I have not up her yet. Only up xiao fan
Old 21-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

An old fr of mine

Wen Wen (3033)...24 yr old? mm fm Chongqing.. fair, chio sexy sultry foxy niteclub looker wif lovely eyes n fakelashes that look nice...has a small light mole abv her upper lip, accentuates her sexy foxy look!...smoky make up v well done (she use to work as a cosmetician), has nu ren wei appeal n smells nice!...160-162cm ht?...slim curvy sexy bod wif smooth skin...has a design tattoo on her upper back/shoulders...C? Cup boobs, perky firm yet soft, abit on the pointy side wif 50 cent lightish brown areola n eraser tits, nice sexy shape (although fm the feel not sure if modified?, but if so v well done!)...flatish yet juicy ass, pussy well trimmed, no smell, quite a nice moist pinkish fresh oyster!...wears a red string wif jade pieces ard her waist, n has red coloured painted toenails...oozes sex appeal!!..

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...fun friendly bubbly nottie vivacious mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching. ..!

Door closed n she seductively sashayed up to me, mesmerising eyecontact while raba, light frenching n stripping down of clothes...damn shiok boobs, bod n pussy feel...more raba this time wif me sitting down on the bed while she sat on me lap...great prelude!!...

Shower action: scrub, raba n passionate frenching...also colgate of me ass n cock!...bed action: full works pkge...soothing wet catbath; again great boobs, bod n pussy feel; ar x 2: me on all 4s n once again on me back lifting me legs up, vgd lick n probe style...shiok boobs fuck wif nice eyecontact!...solid lick n suck of me balls n bbbj, managed to manoeuvre to 69 for prelim tonguefu that got her squirming n gasping while she sucked me cock!...

My turn to take over...enjoyable time playing wif her boobs n sucking/tweaking her eraser tits...nuzzled n grazed on her neck then more passionate sensuous frenching wif nice hands feeling ard me neck n back...went south to do me tonguefu wif her using her fngers to open her fresh pink oyster wider...vgd response wif nice eyecontact n moans!...

Fj damn shiok as she let herself go naturally to enjoy...hands all over each other...best enjoyed : standing doggie wif her in killer heels leaning agst the mirror, me enjoying great feel of her boobs bod n ass, turned her head ard to french; doggie; foldable chair ; asian cowgal pumping she really working it till I shot me load, pulling her close frenching passionately...!

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Wen Wen...vgd fun n playable sexy foxy mm who aims to pls...definite gem material!
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation[/QUOTE]
Old 21-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Bao Bao 3033

Bao Bao (3033)
Origin - Henan, PRC
Height - 1.66m (barefoot)
Misc Info - in GL for about 1 month already

Looks: Attractive GND type. Wears fake eyelashes and thin makeup. Long, blond dyed hair

Bod: Fit, leggy, no fat.

Tits: A cup with reddish, gumdrop type nipples

Shower: nothing special, but we started frenching in the shower. Quite hygienic, uses antiseptic solution to clean my member.

Cat-Bath: started with a short back massage, followed by body/tits rub all over. Offered her nipples to be sucked.

AR: Gave me AR while I was on all fours. Brief slow licking. It doesn't matter since I don't enjoy AR.

BBBJ: Good suction, but needs more tongue twirl. Got into 69, and she seemed to enjoy being painted. Let me licked her until my neck is tired.

FJ: Started with cowgirl, rode me fast and furious. Then she started grinding when she was high... almost made me shoot, so I got on top and do missionary. She told me to go faster... until I finished in this position.

Attitude: Very accommodating, snuggled to me after the deed, chit chat. Very friendly
Old 21-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Thanks for the frs bros...

This house just too far and alone to go recce...but at least still can roughly know what the girls there are like
Old 03-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Juz another Commercial Bonk!

Juz another Commercial Bonk!

WL Name - Xiao Fan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (looks slightly younger)
Height - 1.63 m (approx.)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted in Dec 2013. Has prior experience in the flesh trade.

I have had Xiao Fan a month plus and prior to that, I was a little curious to see what the hype was about as my SBF buds were raving about her ...

Contrary to some folks, I don't think she is pretty (No offense to her ardent fans) ... However, she is definitely youngish looking (can pass off as a 18-19 years old gal if she dresses like one), very presentable, GND looks, dainty and feminine ... Her features are too plain and flat to be considered pretty as far as my definition of Pretty is concern ...

Slim, fair and possesses smooth body complexion ... Tight youthful physique ... A cupper frontal assets with pink nipples ... Her butts are quite perky ... She has body perm shoulder length hair ... She was game to play along with me during the pre-shower routine ... She gave me a highly sensuous body2body soapy stimulation in the shower ... Pretty smooth and well done ... We kissed mildly in the shower before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ...

Her cat-bath was generally ok and very thorough ... However, her BBBJ skill was fantastic ... Deep throated and maximum sensuality ... She even splitted saliva on my manhood and alternately performed a HJ for me ... A la retired Han Han ... Her BBBJ action was very skillful although she is only 22 years old ... I guess she must have started off rather young in this flesh trade ... I guess she must be damn in demand in China a few years ago as in China, many punters do not care too much about the WL outlook so long she looks very young and has a youthful bod ... Like the retired Yiyi and ViVi @ W06, her pussy is beautifully developed and it is pinkiest in color ... That goes without saying, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She was accomodating in any sexual positions ... Her abalone was tight and moist ... A sign of youth ...

Looks - 6.8/10 (But she looks attractive from a distance)
Bod - 7.6/10 (Youthful but lacks essential curves except her rear)
Tits - 7.3/10 (save by her pink nipples)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10 (Sporting!)
Shower Action - 7.6/10 (Stimulating!)
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (Quite thorough)
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 8.0/10 (Fantabulous! This was the spectacle of her overall performance)
Frenching - 6.8/10 (Yes, but lacks the ömph factor as it was not very engaging)
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 8.6/10 (She would do what she needs to do as a commercial WL)

Juz another commercial bonk for me ... Nothing memorable to warrant a RTF for me as the ömph was not as intense as when I bonked my regulars ... Hence, after an hour later, I went over to L2045 to look for another lass who was able to offer me much more intense ömph ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 13
billysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

your FR is so detail.
here is my humble FR:

just tried her this noon.
came there at 1pm and only she was there.
powerful catbath and BBBJ.
AR is powerful too.
FJ: she has very tight pussy.
Frenching: nerver tried as we were busy with 69 kissing.
Quite enjoyed session with her

OKT has told me there are two prices 150 and 200 but i could not ask what is difference as i had to rush back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
An old fr of mine

Wen Wen (3033)...24 yr old? mm fm Chongqing.. fair, chio sexy sultry foxy niteclub looker wif lovely eyes n fakelashes that look nice...has a small light mole abv her upper lip, accentuates her sexy foxy look!...smoky make up v well done (she use to work as a cosmetician), has nu ren wei appeal n smells nice!...160-162cm ht?...slim curvy sexy bod wif smooth skin...has a design tattoo on her upper back/shoulders...C? Cup boobs, perky firm yet soft, abit on the pointy side wif 50 cent lightish brown areola n eraser tits, nice sexy shape (although fm the feel not sure if modified?, but if so v well done!)...flatish yet juicy ass, pussy well trimmed, no smell, quite a nice moist pinkish fresh oyster!...wears a red string wif jade pieces ard her waist, n has red coloured painted toenails...oozes sex appeal!!..

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...fun friendly bubbly nottie vivacious mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching. ..!

Door closed n she seductively sashayed up to me, mesmerising eyecontact while raba, light frenching n stripping down of clothes...damn shiok boobs, bod n pussy feel...more raba this time wif me sitting down on the bed while she sat on me lap...great prelude!!...

Shower action: scrub, raba n passionate frenching...also colgate of me ass n cock!...bed action: full works pkge...soothing wet catbath; again great boobs, bod n pussy feel; ar x 2: me on all 4s n once again on me back lifting me legs up, vgd lick n probe style...shiok boobs fuck wif nice eyecontact!...solid lick n suck of me balls n bbbj, managed to manoeuvre to 69 for prelim tonguefu that got her squirming n gasping while she sucked me cock!...

My turn to take over...enjoyable time playing wif her boobs n sucking/tweaking her eraser tits...nuzzled n grazed on her neck then more passionate sensuous frenching wif nice hands feeling ard me neck n back...went south to do me tonguefu wif her using her fngers to open her fresh pink oyster wider...vgd response wif nice eyecontact n moans!...

Fj damn shiok as she let herself go naturally to enjoy...hands all over each other...best enjoyed : standing doggie wif her in killer heels leaning agst the mirror, me enjoying great feel of her boobs bod n ass, turned her head ard to french; doggie; foldable chair ; asian cowgal pumping she really working it till I shot me load, pulling her close frenching passionately...!

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Wen Wen...vgd fun n playable sexy foxy mm who aims to pls...definite gem material!
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysg View Post
your FR is so detail.
here is my humble FR:

just tried her this noon.
came there at 1pm and only she was there.
powerful catbath and BBBJ.
AR is powerful too.
FJ: she has very tight pussy.
Frenching: nerver tried as we were busy with 69 kissing.
Quite enjoyed session with her

OKT has told me there are two prices 150 and 200 but i could not ask what is difference as i had to rush back.

[/QUOTE]
Haven't been to 3033 yet. How come got $200 ? Spoil market.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been to 3033 yet. How come got $200 ? Spoil market.[/QUOTE]

no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Haven't been to 3033 yet. How come got $200 ? Spoil market.
no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...[/QUOTE]

Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1