The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
usamat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

Nice story bro, support and camping!
Old 27-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Relentingly, times flew by and it was time to go. I had a greatly full dinner with all the sashimi and Japanese snacks. We even had a little sake, just for the fun of it. I was about to get the bill, when I remembered I did not had much with me. I really hope they accept credit card. That is something not that common in Taiwan though. But before I could even pull out my wallet, I saw Xiao Ke, pulling out a few big notes from her purse, filled with LOTS of big notes. Xiao Ke can tell that I am shocked. But she smiled and past the cash to the cashier.

“Where did you get so much money… Did you…?” I asked, then realized that was a really bad question. Xiao Ke did not mind though as she looked into her purse though. It was then I realized the purse was branded. I am really worried… Didn’t she just told me a few days ago she needed money, so she … bwell blew me… but of course I did not really paid her. Anyway, it was all wrong.

“Hei, I have my own stash of money in my locker… Come to think about it… This is probably not safe with me… Can you keep it for me?” She smiled like a cat as she pushed a big stack of the big notes into my chest. She was looking at me with the neko girl, watery eyes, silly smile of innocent. How can I even say no. “Good! That will give me an excuse to see you again!” She smiled. In my mind, I added “before I fly off I hope…” I suddenly got snapped back to reality that I actually do not belong here. Well, I could always leave the money with Rachel. I make sure I handed her a name card of the hotel and again I told her to come by anytime. Free Stay. I promised. But I had failed to mention the funeral once again. I just did not know how to fix that in I suppose.

I offered to send Xiao Ke home, but she rejected, saying she wanted to do something and that I should go back because I had been out for the whole day. She thanked me for sharing a fantastic day and gave me a moderately long passionate kiss right in front of the door of that restaurant. I did not want to let her lips go, but as it finally parted mine, I can feel the cold evening breeze freezing my lips up as the warmth of her lips faded away. I think in a way, I was really in love. In a deep way. Quietly, we held hands, walked a little before we finally got taxi and went our separated ways.

In the end, I still did not ask her to be my girlfriend. This could have been one of my greatest regrets in life.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is kind of crazy that I notice my first chapter was in may 2016 and chapter 3 started in may 2017... I must be one of the slowest or longest writer on sbf. While my previous works also tooks years, this could had been overly ambitious.

But through the writing, I find myself being able to recall more of the events and things. Yes, great "scenery" too I must admit. But most importantly I did enjoy writing. For xoxo and the rest of the people, whom I think probably no more hanging around sbf.

So, did you all enjoy this so far? I know, a bit too slow, but my crazy schedule and all, I prefer to write when I have the inspiration. Promise, Chapter 3 ending soon... Chapter 4 is next on track.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 30-04-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

I arrived back at the hotel slightly the sun even set beyond the horizon. I tried to keep my smile because the white lanterns reminded me of the funeral going on. As I walked in, I saw that the Taoist priests had already rested for dinner and Rachel quickly wiped her face as she squeezed a smile from her lips greeting me. I guessed she might had been talking to my dear friend a little before I came back and interrupted it.

“You are back...” She held my hand and took the little bag of stuff I bought for the funeral. I wanted to give her a hug, but I was not sure it was appropriate, although nobody is around, at least I thought so. “You should spend some time with him… after all, tomorrow will be the last day… the funeral will end the next morning after…” Rachel spoke softly to me. I felt guilty. I hadn’t spent a lot of time with him and she was right. I should.

As Rachel tidied things up, she went ahead to bath. She did not mentioned anything about whether we should meet up later, so I was unsure if she needed it. As I walked towards my room right at the end, I passed by the girls’ and I realized they were in. Something in my mind came up and I gave the door a soft knock.

“Oh, there you are! We were looking for you the whole day!” Nelly came up opening the door and pulled me inside, then she closed the door shut behind me. I can see Grace there again. Semi naked and I bet they were playing. I sat down opposite Grace and looked at Nelly. Seriously.

“Remember you still owe me a favor, Grace?” I smiled. Nelly eyes are full of anticipation of whatever naughty idea I have and Grace looked silently, nodded in agreement. I took a deep breath and gathered my thought. I think she might actually like this. “I want you to put on a striptease for my dear friend.” I finally spitted it out. This thought had been in my mind and I know that my friend would have appreciate it. Grace mouth was wide opened and there was a long period of silent.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support your thread bro.
Old 30-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
prawnbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your steamy story! More please
Old 08-05-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster

“For your dead friend?” Grace asked just to be sure. I nodded. Then I start to explain that it is not uncommon in Taiwan (during those days anyway) that there are stripteases for the funeral. But it is more to attract crowds. I further explained that I do not want her to do it in public though. Just a little private show for my friend who had passed over and maybe a few of our close group.

“It’s a great idea!” Nelly padded my back and agreed on behalf of Grace. She did not agree nor disagree, but I can tell there was a pause of hesitation. Then finally, she nodded. “Ok, but you have to promise me, it is a small private show only.” I felt my heart already racing. I can’t wait till the show.

“Yeah, promised. It will be tomorrow then since we only have tomorrow as the last night.” I am glad I asked and it was easier than I imagine. I was about to leave, when the ever naughty Nelly just grab Grace’s top and pry open the shirt, revealing her nice pair of boobs, her nipples on a pair of clips though. I was taken by surprise obviously.

“Want to stay and play for a while?” Nelly laughed. I hesitated for a moment. Sure it was nice and Gracie’s tits is totally amazing to be honest, but I was really too tired. I had to declined this offer. I know, I was crazy right, to say no to this, but I did anyway. I really need the rest.

“You girls enjoy yourselves, but keep the sound down… You know… there is a funeral after all… I need to really rest…recharged. Understand?” I hinted, but Nelly got it immediately and then pushed me out of their room as quickly as I was pulled it. I stood on the corridor and then I smiled at myself. Stupid. I shook my head and made my way back to my room.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates TS.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

On my way to my room, I bypass the office room which my friend had kept all the hotel stuff together. I thought I might as well pop by and see if I can clean some thing up tonight. I sat down at the chair I imagine my friend must had been sitting, looking at the accounts, the various papers and all. I was pretty sure everything is in place and that the hotel is definitely a success according to most standard, just not really making millions but otherwise it is profitable. I might have to find a new supplier though since Mr Lee is probably out of the question. I laid back on the chair and well, I thought maybe I would take over the hotel just like my friend wished and leave everything behind. After all, why not?

I pulled out the box containing all the photos of the girl in BDSM positions. I am pretty sure that must be Rachel by now. It is just a feeling. After all, we are that close now. As I was digging though the photos, I suddenly realized that was a small key tugged at the corner of the metal box and it is attached to the box, which was the reason, why I did not notice it. It almost seems like part of the box, but now that I detached it, I can clearly see it was a key. But where does this unlock? It looked like a door key, about 2 to 3 inches and made of good metal, which means it cannot be for a small gadget. I guess I would hold on to it. This is probably important since I was entrusted with these.

I think I will call it a night as I walked towards my room, I saw Rachel tidying things up, putting the bed out for me and lighting up the incense. She turned around and smiled, all her tears were no where in sight. I closed the door behind me and she quickly gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back in respond and I must admit, I did miss the warmth of her body as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

“How was your day?” She smiled, asking a stupid question, kind of. But of course, I can’t tell her about Xiao Ke, can I? I smiled back and told her it was great, I visited some places and stuff, but it seems she was just asking a question, but not expecting a answer. My lips were locked by hers before I could finish my sentence.

“Tomorrow will be the last day and there will be lots of things to be done.” She said suddenly. I scratched my head wondering what exactly she referring to, but I just recalled the offer I made for the striptease and I told Rachel that one of the customer is willing to do a striptease for my departed friend. Rachel did not seems surprised, I guessed she had figured out the dirty games I had with the girl, somehow. She nodded seemly happy though.

“He would love it. Even if its not a big show, I know it is a good gesture and he can go in peace.” Rachel said, softly. I hugged her so that she couldn’t begin to cry. I hold her silently, not knowing what else there is to say. Suddenly, the idea that tomorrow is the last day before sending my friend off and then after that… what? Will I go back home and leave Rachel forever? That thought send shivers down my heart. I suddenly realized that I really did not want to leave Rachel anymore.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please update soon!
Old 20-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Our embrace was totally ruined when we heard some voices coming from the reception hall and it seems rather unlikely, but we had visitors anyway at this dead of hours. Actually its not that late actually, slightly after dinner should be, but no way were we expecting vistors.

At the hall, a old couple, dressed formally in black, best suited for the funeral was standing and waiting, with dark glasses, despite that it is absolutely unnecessary in doors, but probably more for the funeral. Rachel met their eyes with a blend of feeling mixed up like a bowl of Bibimbap and she was actually stunned for a moment as she saw them. I guessed they are somebody important so I took the initiative and served up the incenses to them to pay the respect to my dear friend.

The couple nodded politely and as they prayed I can’t help noticing that they are checking me out. I did not like the feeling, as if I am being judged, but as Rachel finally recovered from her headlight-deer moment, she walked passed me and whispered. “They are my parents..”. I was taken by surprised, but soon a warm and gentle conversations began and it seemed after all, no matter how much hatred there was before, her parents did came by in the end. I guess that had meant a lot to Rachel. I am sure it would be for my friend too.

I decided to just drop my hi and greetings before taking an excuse to get them something to drink at least while I walked off. I could see Rachel finally broke down and cried as her mum held her in embrace. I guessed it was very hard for her and other than me, who I must said is not very helpful, she has nobody else to confide in. As I returned I could see her parents checking on me and seemly over interested as I approached and they began to asked a lot more about myself, personally. I did my best to reply, although I felt that they are in the checking my-next--son-in-law mood. I can tell at least they are not disappointed.

Despite some casual chats and Rachel tried to make the environment friendly between everyone, there is a strange sense of awkwardness of me in their presence. Her parents however did offered some kind gesture of aiding Rachel if she needed anything at all, from financial to emotional help. Her mom was really friendly to me, throwing hints of asking me to take care of Rachel during these time and beyond. Weird as it might be, I kind of felt I was part of the family after the long chat and it was really late by the time they decided to go. We send them off and then in silent, we seemed to have said a lot of things to each other. But yet nothing was even spoken. As we watched them drove off, I looked at Rachel and a little teardrop by the side of her eyes still glittered under the fade lamp post light on that starry summer night.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

We stood there for a little while, as the moon fades behind the cloudy night, in silent. Finally, Rachel wipe away her tears, looked at me and smiled before grabbing my hand and moving back into the hotel. It wasn’t late but I guess I had a long day and so I proceed to wash up and get ready for bed. As I lie down, thinking about the past day, it must be crazy I thought. I wonder if I might just wake up and this is all a dream. All about the girls next door, Xiao Ke and Rachel. It is just one hell of a ride. Then I remembered about the money Xiao Ke gave me to keep for me and that is really crazy, considering that even I won’t have that much in pocket changes.

As I was deep in thoughts, Rachel suddenly slides open the door and smiled at me. She did not say anything, but came in and just undressed, dropped her overcoat, leaving only a sexy lacey bra and a almost transparent panties in pink as she laid down and slides into my blanket. I was shocked, but not unwelcoming the sudden approach though. I gave her a close hug.

“You promised my friend you will take care of me right? So keep me warm tonight. Ok?” Rachel whispered softly into my ears as we laid down together on the bed. “Yes, I did.” I replied. But in a way more than just taking care. I literally took over Rachel in a way. She is definitely seductive enough for me to want to fuck her right there, but like I said, it’s a long night, so I did not want to take the lead. Rachel did not proceed further so it was pretty much assumed she just want to sleep with me.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead as I began to close my eyes slowly. Blinking makes Rachel’s pretty face disappeared with short lapses in front of my eyes. At least this will be a good night rest and I thought I will die a happy man if I doesn’t wake up, with such a beautiful girl sleeping beside me. I was too tired and I think I had exhausted myself physically over the last few days.

But this is not one of those night where I get to sleep until the morning and wake up on my own.

(To Be Continued)
Old 23-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1