The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Confirmed location with Bro romidog (i happen to see a similar ad post somewhere and it kind of had similarities to what Bro posted). So booked appt and went to try.

I booked thr pinoy girl whose name rhymes with Bose. Also 4 letters. A flower. Booked her based on her picture. Looked ok. But was quite disappointed when i saw her in person. Not fat but meaty. Still ok.

Quick shower and followed by me lying face up. She pointed a large light on my groin and started preparing the things. Good thing is she is really nice to chat with.

After 20 mins of pulling the hair, she automatically applied oil on my dick and started HJ. requested for body hand but she said need to take 60 min of massage for that. Apparently the HJ is part of the waxing package.

In all $100 flew off. Waxing was nkt bad, still had one or two strands. Rtf? Not sure. Depends how fast hair grows back.

Please pm Bro Romidog for ctc. Or just do a quick Google Search. Surely can find with the key words.

Cheers.

Ps: still looking for Indian masseuse... any lobang pls share.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Limay5577 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contacts bro? Looking to renew my package but prob try a "better option" first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry........rtm ? once a while still ok ...
Old 01-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. assume not your first time .. not painful? i tried waxing once in a place in east side n at the end was left in no mood for a hj lol.. please share details of this place and flower ML will think about going again :-)
Old 01-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

To bros who already went for the waxing, may i know what kind of waxing they use? Brazillian or Bikini wax?

Brazillian wax are those strips they paste onto the hair and then pull out. This one very painful.

Bikini wax are those cream they apply onto the hair, when its almost dry, the cream harden then they pull out. This one not much pain.

Any bros can share? Thanks!
Old 03-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!

care to share contacts pls?
Old 04-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
To bros who already went for the waxing, may i know what kind of waxing they use? Brazillian or Bikini wax?

Brazillian wax are those strips they paste onto the hair and then pull out. This one very painful.

Bikini wax are those cream they apply onto the hair, when its almost dry, the cream harden then they pull out. This one not much pain.

Any bros can share? Thanks!
Honestly after a few brazilian wax session , its not painful ...
Old 04-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got waxing lobang with service done by PRC.
Interested bro pm me. Up me if can thanks. Will share with selected bro
Old 04-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Bro, able to share ctc & damages?
Old 04-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Looking for waxing too? Any bro can share ctc plus dmg?
Old 05-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
Honestly after a few brazilian wax session , its not painful ...
Thanks bro!
Old 05-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, pls share ctc and location. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Confirmed location with Bro romidog (i happen to see a similar ad post somewhere and it kind of had similarities to what Bro posted). So booked appt and went to try.

I booked thr pinoy girl whose name rhymes with Bose. Also 4 letters. A flower. Booked her based on her picture. Looked ok. But was quite disappointed when i saw her in person. Not fat but meaty. Still ok.

Quick shower and followed by me lying face up. She pointed a large light on my groin and started preparing the things. Good thing is she is really nice to chat with.

After 20 mins of pulling the hair, she automatically applied oil on my dick and started HJ. requested for body hand but she said need to take 60 min of massage for that. Apparently the HJ is part of the waxing package.

In all $100 flew off. Waxing was nkt bad, still had one or two strands. Rtf? Not sure. Depends how fast hair grows back.

Please pm Bro Romidog for ctc. Or just do a quick Google Search. Surely can find with the key words.

Cheers.

Ps: still looking for Indian masseuse... any lobang pls share.
I appologies to bro Romidog.
I found this girl and yeah the price as such is reasonable .
I mistook his post as the hj is on top of the payment for the boyzilian .
Anyway .
Till next hair stripping session ...
Old 07-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
If its the bukit merah and another outlet at town ,
Then i honesty only recommend 1 girl from that store .
The rest are very rough .
Old 07-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
If its the bukit merah and another outlet at town ,
Then i honesty only recommend 1 girl from that store .
The rest are very rough .
Bro can share?
Old 07-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I appologies to bro Romidog.
I found this girl and yeah the price as such is reasonable .
I mistook his post as the hj is on top of the payment for the boyzilian .
Anyway .
Till next hair stripping session ...
No apologies needed bro... agree with you the price is reasonable for just massage and waxing is $100..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread