The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Re: Confession of married women

I looked down at Brother Yong's huge bulge which was concealing his thick hot cock, the big cock I was sensually stroking. As I was reaching out to pull down his pants, the opening bathroom door startled me and I stood up immediately. I turned my head and saw An Li giggling and running towards the bed. My hubby ran playfully after her. Brother Yong thugged my arm and I fell onto his bare upper body and pantless laps. When did he remove his pants?
I froze in shame as I suddenly realised that I was sitting only in my under garment, in the arms of a almost naked man, right before the eyes of my husband. I was expecting him to look angry or at least jealous. However he turned towards me and gave me a wink. Then he climbed onto the bed where An Li was lying waiting for him. Both of them I noticed were only clegged in towels.
I stared at them in disbelieve. What was the wink supposeto be? Was he please to see another man embracing his half naked wife? Is he hinting to me to enjoy myself fucking this muscular man with a big cock. I watched on as my husband of 10 years started kissing An Li and pulling off her towel. A pair of firm but average size breasts sprung in sight. Was I less desirable than that woman? A sense of bitterness developed within me. Just then a strong arm held my waist.
“Lets go and have a hot and steamy bath” brother Yong whispered into my ears. I hesitated for a split second and began walking silently towards the bathroom. The image of my naked husband kissing another woman dominated my mind.
I heard the bathroom door shut behind me. I stopped when I felt a pair of hands undoing my bra hook. I turned round as my bra sprang loose, instinctively covering my soft big neh nehs with my arms.
“Xiao Min you are mine. You are destined to be mine. Such voluptous figure and beautiful face.”
Old 01-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Nitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!!
Old 01-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
HorLuSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 01-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Pedroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 01-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS, great story. Keep it up.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
BlackHorned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue please
Old 02-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
KanPuaSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 02-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69funtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update
Old 02-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
mamashopowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

The moment I turned around brother Yong has taken off his underwear. Staring at me was his erected cock, it was really much thicker and bigger than my husband's.
“Take off your panties” brother Yong commanded with his gentle but overpowering voice. I handed my bra to him and quickly proceeded to remove my panties. All the while my eyes were glued to his throbbing and growing male pleasure tool. I seemed oblivous, as I hand over my soiled panties to brother Yong, that I was no longer covering my D size large breasts with my arms and that my unshaven pussy was in his full view. I stood still in awe of the long hard cock and awaiting my next order.
“You like my cock? Its bigger than your husband's?” brother Yong teased. I did not answer him but my heart was pounding.
“Its bigger and better Min mei. Its yours now, come and suck it.” his words are like invisible strings pulling me towards him. I kneeled down and his cock was millimetres from my face. It jerked in delight as if it was anticipating my wet tongue and warm mouth. The scent of his precum filled my nostrils and it seemed to unleash a wild side in me. Suddenly the thought of licking his cock and sucking it no longer seem disgusting. My left hand reached for his firm butt and caressed it. my other hand's longer fingers ran sensually along his thick rod before settling on this thigh caressing it.With the tip of my tongue I licked his pee hole and slowly licked his entire cock head. I did not know I had all these foreplay moves in me. I was soon swallowing his cock into my mouth. My wet tongue work tirelessly to in my mouth to stimulate his cock head. His cock under this tremendous pleasure erected to its fullness. I did not particularly enjoy sucking his cock (I had to remove his cock hair from my mouth a few times)but the sensation of his cock enlarging and rubbing against the wall of my warm mouth was strangely pleasing. As I sucked diligently, my saliva trekle down his hairy balls. All this time brother Yong held my long hair in his hand and moan loudly to encourage me.
“Very good, ahhh. You can stop now. I am going to reward you now. You will not want me to stop once I start fucking you.”
Old 02-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Hurtraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
padlocked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 02-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

fastsqueeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too
Old 02-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

LiveUpdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Please continue soon..
Old 03-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Brother Yong helped me to my feet but before I could steady myself, he lifted me up easily with his strong arms. The move surprised me and I almost let out a scream. He buried his face between my two large breasts, sniffing and kissing them excitedly. Brother Yong eager mouth located my sensitive nipple and started flicking and licking it furiously followed by skillful nibble and suckling. He swtiched from one nipple to another with gps precision, licking and sucking them like a deprived baby. His intensive stimulation sent wave after wave erotic pleasure through my body. My vagina became soaked in my love juice. I had already wrapped my legs around brother Yong waist when he started feeding on my D size neh nehs. As I moan louder and louder my hands wrapped around brother Yong's neck and caressed his spiky short hair like I was breast-feeding him. In fact I was breast-feeding brother Yong.
My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the lustful suckingly of my nipples when it suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes to find brother Yong waving a hair band at me. I took it and bundle up my hair.
“Dont get your beautiful long hair soaked Min mei. I want to see and feel your long slander hair waving about when I am fucking you later.” he said as he carried me towards the shower. My eyes were fixated on him and when I was done bundling up my long hair, I wrapped my arms around his neck again to kiss him. Our moust lips met and I offered him my wet tongue to initiate our passionate frenching. As we exchanged salivas I felt his big hand feeling at my hairy vagina. His expert fingers quickly got to work teasing and arousing my clit. His index finger penetrated my wet vagina lips with ease and became well lubricated with my love juice. His middle fingered joined in and soon I was moaning from the sexual pleasure of being finger fucked by brother Yong. My vagina was floodiing and my hands grabbed his thick shoulders as the sexual pleasure intensified. AhhAhh ahh ahh I moan uncontrollably.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1