The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Confession of married women

I am going to start writing stories about affairs of married Chinese women, based on true accounts. I hope I can finished the two initial stories I have gathered.

Story One : My husband swapped me and lost me.

My name is Huang Min from Shang Dong, Yan Tai. As I am writing this story, I am filled with regret and anger. A wrong decision in life, a wrong step and I end up losing my family. My son and my husband. I hope people will learn from my grave mistake and consider carefully before acting. Some times you cannot turn back and forget. Some changes are permanent.
I am 34 very fair, with smooth skin. I have kept my hair long most of my life. Most men find my looks attractive, double eyelids and big round eyes. I am not the slim type but not plump either. I stood at 168cm and has a pair of soft rounded 36D breast. I know most men likes busty ladies but growing up in a well-to-do conservative family, I have always wear clothes that conceal my large breasts. I do not wear bikinis also. My husband of 10 years was a down to earth hardworking man. Although he brings home a high monthly income, I went back to work 5 years ago when our son turned 5.
In the first 3 years of our marriage, my hubby would request to have sex with me at least thrice a week. He would learn new tricks to make our sex more enjoyable. I am usually passive in sex but since I love him, I do derive pleasure in sex with him. He was after all the first and only man I had fuck with then.
However, after 5 years of marriage, due to work demand and perhaps familiarity, our sex life became less active, maybe once a week or less. That did not lessen our love for each other though sex did become less pleasurable. Then last March, he started to become interested in wife swapping.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold
Re: Confession of married women

camping for more
Old 28-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

During one of our love making session, he cuddled me from behind, cupping and caressing my breast while whispering into my ears.
“Min mei” (my hubby is 4 years my senior)
“I have an idea to re-ignite our sex life, to make it very pleasurable and exciting again.” he was rubbing his erected cock against my big round butt as he was speaking. I can sense what he was thinking was sexually arousing him.
“What naughty idea do you have now?” I played along, not expecting anything earth shattering. He hesitated for a while.
“Would you want to try playing with another man?”
I was starlted and turned round to face him.
“What do you mean play?”
“Its very common now dear. I mean let another man fuck and pleasure you.”
I looked at him stunned. His words echoing in my ears. Let another man fuck me. Did the man I love just ask me to fuck other men?

Last edited by hornyping; 28-10-2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

Camper no 2 reporting...
Old 28-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

wife swap and got lost ? hahaha
Old 28-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Razkashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.. keep update.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Funnytown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 28-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Confitduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 28-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2Puc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, got pic of ur assests??
Old 28-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ratchanok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too!!
Old 28-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

SLAP! I instinctively gave him a slap and stormed into the bathroom. He apologised later and I thought that was that. Unfortunately my negative response did not kill my husband's growing interest to swap me with another man. He secretly search the internet and a joined couple of wivies swappers forum. I discovered it accidentally one day when I was checking my mailbox. When he realised I knew what he had been doing behind my back, he became bolder and started sharing with me the couples he knew from the forum.
A few months later, he got to know this man, Gao Yong from Tian Jin. They hit it off instantly and decided to take their friendship further. One evening after dinner, he eagerly dragged me to the computer to meet this friend of his. I sat down reluctantly.
“How are you Mrs Yuan. I am Gao Yong. But call me brother Yong”
I forced a smile at him. He had thick eye brows, dark skin and a squarish face. He seemed very well built. For a 40 year old man he had a certain charm. I introduced myself and listen to a few of his jokes before my gestured my hubby to take over. I walked away feeling confused and troubled. I was still hopeful that he will not seriously arrange with someone ro swap me. We already have a son and were living happily as a family.
A few chatting sessions over the internet revealed that brother Yong ran his own company in Tian Jin. His wife An Li was a few years older than me. She is slim and average looking. She works as a director in a government owned company. I wonder what my hubby saw in her that made him so eager to swap me for a fling with her.
Old 28-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

easyJet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 28-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Stampeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS!
Old 28-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Opticas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New story, support!!
Old 28-10-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

“Min mei lets meet up with them. We will have a meal together, chat and if you dont feel right, we wont do anything else. There is no obligation.”
My hubby had spent the last several days trying to convinced me to travel with him to Tian Jin to meet ip with brother Yong and his wife. Eventually I agreed to do it. I wasnt sure what made me relent to his outrageous request. Whether it was due to constant pressure from him or my wanting to get one over him due to jealousy over his seeming attraction to An Li or driven by my own curosity. Perhaps it was all the factors combined.
We fixed a date with them, a weekend. On friday night, we send our son to his grandparents house so they could look after him. The following morning, we took high speed rail to Tian Jin. I was silent throughout the ride as mixed thoughts encompassed my mind. Soon we arrived at our destination. My husband put his arm around me as we made our way out. From far a familiar figure stood waving at us.
Brother was towering at 185cm. He was indeed well built. He appeared warm and friendly yet there was an air of authority in him. His wife according to him is at home preparing lunch for us. He led us into his black audi and drove us to his house. He chatted as he drove and I noticed he kept looking back through his rear mirror.
His house was impressive. Three storey with a beautiful garden. It seemed weird that there isnt a single servant in his house. His wife was quite pettie, standing at only 159cm.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1