The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
James PCT is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Landlady

Post video nice story
Old 11-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jw2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going don't stop
Old 11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Nice sharing, TS. Have you ever wondered if it was Susan leading you on or you doing it all...
Old 11-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
Just_Done_It is one of the Best!Just_Done_It is one of the Best!Just_Done_It is one of the Best!

Nice... thanks for sharing
Old 11-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Utopiak Utopiak

nice story bro
Old 12-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Shina Shina

waiting for updates ...
Old 12-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jeford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steamy hot bros
Old 12-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

TS great story, keep it coming up, +10 ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 12-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

A few days had passed after that eventful day and everything was back to normal. Susan dressed like she used to, spoke to me like she used to, and treated me as if nothing had ever happened between us. I wasn't sure whether this was again part of her teasing, or whether she was just pretending because Uncle was always around. In short, the usual routine was back in place - go to school, come back and study, dinner, more studies and bed. Rinse and repeat. Or so it seems. You see, there was no way things can be back to normal - at least for me. I couldn't focus well in my studies, and my sleep was affected too. Almost each time I laid in bed and closed my eyes, images of Susan instantly appeared. Flashes of what I experienced with her that past weekend kept playing back in my mind. And the fact that we had been interrupted by Uncle in the middle of what could have been my first time in bed with Susan, made it worse! There was a sense of disappointment, emptiness, and to a certain extend, anger. I kind of blamed Uncle for ruining the perfect moment for me. Who knows what it would have led to had he not returned that early.

And by Thursday - yes, it had only been four days - I was feeling lethargic and tired. Even some of the lecturers noticed the change in my appearance during the tutorials. I felt and looked tired.

But luckily, Thursday was also the day that I only had two hours of lectures - 10 am till noon. I was looking forward to getting a good afternoon nap to recover a little, and maybe get some exercise when I woke. Fuck the assignments; I will leave that for night time. So I had a quick lunch at school, and headed back to relax.

Susan and Uncle were still at work when I got back, so I had the whole place to myself. Peace and quiet - perfect for an afternoon nap. Dropped all my stuff on the floor of my room, including my clothes and underwear, since I needed a shower first. I will sort that out after my nap, if I had the energy. Since there was no one around, I only had my towel around my waist, and headed to the bathroom at the back on the kitchen. Didn't even bother to close the door.

The feeling of cool water running down my face and body on a hot afternoon felt great. I took my time with everything - from the shampooing to the soaping to the drying. The shower was more for me to relax and cool off before my nap more than then actual cleaning of myself. Must have spent almost half an hour in there, and tons of water. Mission accomplished, and I walked slowly back towards my room, satisfied.

But as I turned the corner from the dining room towards the living room (and my room beyond that), I got a froze - I saw Susan peering into my room, both hands on the door frame, with her back facing me! She was still in her work clothes so she must have just gotten home. But what was she doing home in this time of day?! Shouldn't she still be at work? I must not have heard her enter the house due to the sound of the shower. And I only had my towel with me.

No point asking those questions now. I just stood there; it's not like I could have gone anywhere in time anyway. Susan turned around, presumable to either go back to her room, or to the kitchen to fetch a drink. Then it was her turn to be surprised, when she saw me. I wondered if she would tell me off for not dressing up properly around the house. The last thing I needed was another lecture. But the look of startled surprise slowly turned to that of a pleasant surprise, because she was now smiling slightly. I also noticed that her eyes went from my head to my toes, and back up again. I instinctively said:

Me: Sorry, Susan. I didn't know you and Uncle would be back so early. I thought there wasn't anyone around, so I... I...

Susan: Walked around clad only in a towel?

She walked slowly towards me as she was saying that, right up to within hand's reach of me. My face went red instantly, my breathing quickened, and I could feel my pulse in my brain!

Me: I didn't mean to. I just wanted to... to shower...

Susan: Well you're lucky it's just me then. Uncle is not back yet. I am not sure how he would have reacted if he caught you waking around like that. In fact, you are very very lucky - he won't be back till much later tonight.

Me: You mean... you don't mind this, and... you won't tell Uncle?

Susan: You should know that I don't mind. But whether or not I will tell Uncle...

She let that statement hang there in mid-air. She smiled more when she saw my worried face. Then she raised her right hand to chest, and gently touched using only her fingers. My breathing got heavier. She circled her fingers around for a bit, and then raised her left had to join the action. Now she had both hands twirling on my chest, just shy of my nipples. Ever so slowly, they got closer and closer, till she was playing with them, gently. I let out a soft moan with my sigh. Susan looked pleased. Her hands then slowly went downwards towards my towel, searching for the edge, unrolling it so that it came loose. But halfway through, she stopped:

Susan: I think I want a better view.

So she took my hands, and led me to the sofa, waking backwards until she arrived there and sat herself down. I was still standing in front of her, but with her eye level now at my crotch area. Her hands deftly continued where they had left off, and my towel came dropping to the floor. Instinctively, I reached to cover my modesty but was prevented from doing so - Susan had caught my hands mid-air and moved them away to my sides again:

Susan: You don't get to move your hands, unless I say so. Understand?

I nodded dumbly, looking down at her.

Susan: Besides, you already had all the fun last time. Now, it's my turn...

Her gaze went back down to my crotch, and then I felt her hands sliding up my thighs, ending up at the side of my buttocks. She then turned me around to examine my backside, before cupping both her hands on my butt cheeks! It was as if she was a customer checking out a prostitute before paying the fee, and I was the male prostitute! She gave two right squeezes who drew a sharp moan from me, and turned me back to 'face' her:

Susan: Oooh, someone's getting bigger, I see... Let me help a little...

With her left hand still at the side my my buttocks, she used her right to gently grasp my cock and gave it several rubs. It got harder and harder with each rub. Susan then pulled back gently on the foreskin to reveal my entire cock, as if she was taking off the last piece of wrapping paper from a present - the anticipation and satisfaction clearly showed on her face.

To be continued...
Old 12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story!!!
Don't stop bro
Old 12-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
James PCT is Cool - loads of Potential

Carry on bro nice story
Old 12-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it going bro, another great story of old+young voyeur

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 13-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
snakesolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on!
Old 13-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 12
Noobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Left us hanging.. Faster come back ts!
Old 13-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
A few days had passed after that eventful day and everything was back to normal. Susan dressed like she used to, spoke to me like she used to, and treated me as if nothing had ever happened between us. I wasn't sure whether this was again part of her teasing, or whether she was just pretending because Uncle was always around. In short, the usual routine was back in place - go to school, come back and study, dinner, more studies and bed. Rinse and repeat. Or so it seems. You see, there was no way things can be back to normal - at least for me. I couldn't focus well in my studies, and my sleep was affected too. Almost each time I laid in bed and closed my eyes, images of Susan instantly appeared. Flashes of what I experienced with her that past weekend kept playing back in my mind. And the fact that we had been interrupted by Uncle in the middle of what could have been my first time in bed with Susan, made it worse! There was a sense of disappointment, emptiness, and to a certain extend, anger. I kind of blamed Uncle for ruining the perfect moment for me. Who knows what it would have led to had he not returned that early.

And by Thursday - yes, it had only been four days - I was feeling lethargic and tired. Even some of the lecturers noticed the change in my appearance during the tutorials. I felt and looked tired.

But luckily, Thursday was also the day that I only had two hours of lectures - 10 am till noon. I was looking forward to getting a good afternoon nap to recover a little, and maybe get some exercise when I woke. Fuck the assignments; I will leave that for night time. So I had a quick lunch at school, and headed back to relax.

Susan and Uncle were still at work when I got back, so I had the whole place to myself. Peace and quiet - perfect for an afternoon nap. Dropped all my stuff on the floor of my room, including my clothes and underwear, since I needed a shower first. I will sort that out after my nap, if I had the energy. Since there was no one around, I only had my towel around my waist, and headed to the bathroom at the back on the kitchen. Didn't even bother to close the door.

The feeling of cool water running down my face and body on a hot afternoon felt great. I took my time with everything - from the shampooing to the soaping to the drying. The shower was more for me to relax and cool off before my nap more than then actual cleaning of myself. Must have spent almost half an hour in there, and tons of water. Mission accomplished, and I walked slowly back towards my room, satisfied.

But as I turned the corner from the dining room towards the living room (and my room beyond that), I got a froze - I saw Susan peering into my room, both hands on the door frame, with her back facing me! She was still in her work clothes so she must have just gotten home. But what was she doing home in this time of day?! Shouldn't she still be at work? I must not have heard her enter the house due to the sound of the shower. And I only had my towel with me.

No point asking those questions now. I just stood there; it's not like I could have gone anywhere in time anyway. Susan turned around, presumable to either go back to her room, or to the kitchen to fetch a drink. Then it was her turn to be surprised, when she saw me. I wondered if she would tell me off for not dressing up properly around the house. The last thing I needed was another lecture. But the look of startled surprise slowly turned to that of a pleasant surprise, because she was now smiling slightly. I also noticed that her eyes went from my head to my toes, and back up again. I instinctively said:

Me: Sorry, Susan. I didn't know you and Uncle would be back so early. I thought there wasn't anyone around, so I... I...

Susan: Walked around clad only in a towel?

She walked slowly towards me as she was saying that, right up to within hand's reach of me. My face went red instantly, my breathing quickened, and I could feel my pulse in my brain!

Me: I didn't mean to. I just wanted to... to shower...

Susan: Well you're lucky it's just me then. Uncle is not back yet. I am not sure how he would have reacted if he caught you waking around like that. In fact, you are very very lucky - he won't be back till much later tonight.

Me: You mean... you don't mind this, and... you won't tell Uncle?

Susan: You should know that I don't mind. But whether or not I will tell Uncle...

She let that statement hang there in mid-air. She smiled more when she saw my worried face. Then she raised her right hand to chest, and gently touched using only her fingers. My breathing got heavier. She circled her fingers around for a bit, and then raised her left had to join the action. Now she had both hands twirling on my chest, just shy of my nipples. Ever so slowly, they got closer and closer, till she was playing with them, gently. I let out a soft moan with my sigh. Susan looked pleased. Her hands then slowly went downwards towards my towel, searching for the edge, unrolling it so that it came loose. But halfway through, she stopped:

Susan: I think I want a better view.

So she took my hands, and led me to the sofa, waking backwards until she arrived there and sat herself down. I was still standing in front of her, but with her eye level now at my crotch area. Her hands deftly continued where they had left off, and my towel came dropping to the floor. Instinctively, I reached to cover my modesty but was prevented from doing so - Susan had caught my hands mid-air and moved them away to my sides again:

Susan: You don't get to move your hands, unless I say so. Understand?

I nodded dumbly, looking down at her.

Susan: Besides, you already had all the fun last time. Now, it's my turn...

Her gaze went back down to my crotch, and then I felt her hands sliding up my thighs, ending up at the side of my buttocks. She then turned me around to examine my backside, before cupping both her hands on my butt cheeks! It was as if she was a customer checking out a prostitute before paying the fee, and I was the male prostitute! She gave two right squeezes who drew a sharp moan from me, and turned me back to 'face' her:

Susan: Oooh, someone's getting bigger, I see... Let me help a little...

With her left hand still at the side my my buttocks, she used her right to gently grasp my cock and gave it several rubs. It got harder and harder with each rub. Susan then pulled back gently on the foreskin to reveal my entire cock, as if she was taking off the last piece of wrapping paper from a present - the anticipation and satisfaction clearly showed on her face.

To be continued...
Wow bro carry on please don't stop it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1