The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

Not wanting to miss anymore chances, I immediately closed my room door behind me and went to the kitchen. Only Susan was there, to my surprise. Was Uncle in his study this early?

Me: Good morning, Susan. Wow, I see you've got a sumptuous spread for breakfast! Where's Uncle, by the way?

Susan: Oh, he's gone out for a morning jog with his kakis. Most probably will have breakfast with them followed by some chess games.

Me: Oh, then it's such a waste since you bought so much delicious goodies for breakfast.

Susan: It's okay, I am used to it. Furthermore, now I have you to share it with. Come come, wash up and come enjoy!

While she was getting the cutlery and opening the packets of wanton noodles, fried kuay teow, fried dough fritters and porridge, I glanced at what she was wearing. Nice body-fitting tank top, clearly showing the matching pink bra straps and the slight imprints of her bra cups underneath. Her bosom looked all the more prominent compared to her usual dressing. What a treat for an early Saturday morning!

I quickly went to do my morning routine at the sink just behind the kitchen (it's was a 4-room HDB flat), and went to join Susan at the dining table. I sat beside her, trying to get close to her, using the excuse that would be easier to share the food between us. We had a good long chat while trying to finish the massive amount of breakfast she bought. I decided to try my luck and flirt with Susan:

Me: You know, I think you look great in this new top you have (my head nodding towards her body).

Susan: Really? I am glad! I was worried it might have been a mistake coz it was my girl friends who asked me to buy it. I was a bit hesitant because I usually don't wear such tight-fitting clothes.

Me: No, you look really good. I mean, it lets you show off your curves. I bet there were a lot of guys staring at you when you went to get breakfast earlier.

Susan: Oh god! How did you know? I felt so embarrassed when they were looking at me. Some of the stall aunties even commented that I look younger, and joked that I must have a younger boyfriend, that's why I dressed like this (she began to blush)!

Me: I don't blame them. There would be many younger guys who would want to date you if you weren't married.

Susan: You must be kidding! You mean guys like you? Would you want to date an auntie like me?

I decided to push it further; test where this would lead. Uncle was not around anyway.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Me: Why not? You're an attractive lady, so caring and warm. I would be lucky if I had a girlfriend like you. (God damn, what the fuck did I say? Did I go too far?)

Susan: You are so sweet to say that! And so cute! How am I to compete with the young girls you see at school? I am sure your girlfriend must be gorgeous. Right?

Me: Er, actually... I have never had a girlfriend.

Susan: Oh, really? I am sorry. I just assumed that a handsome young man like you would have had many girlfriends. Don't worry, you will find one soon.

As she said that, she leaned over to give me a slight hug with her arm over my shoulder. I could smell her scent this close and it was full of shampoo and shower cream fragrance, with a hint of womanly flavour. And as I briefly glanced downward - a splendid view of her cleavage at such close distance. Gosh, I wanted to taste her!

To be continued...
Old 08-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 08-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice!!!! Keep it up bro
Old 08-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

We continued to have our breakfast after that little 'connection', but I could not taste anything at all. My mind was transfixed on what I needed to do next, to take it to another level with Susan. Uncle wasn't around, at least for a few hours, so it was a brilliant chance to try something. But at the same time, I was worried that things might turn sour if I pushed too hard. I decided to keep it casual:

Me: So what plans do you have for today? Are you going out shopping or something?

Susan: Hmmm, I don't really have any plans, you know. Maybe just watch TV and rest a bit? What about you?

Me: I have to study a bit, but then later I might do some exercise in my room. Too lazy to go to the gym at poly. Haha!

Susan: Sounds good. Well, you go ahead and finish up. Leave the things on the table and I will clear them later. I think I will have a shower first; was a bit sweaty when I went to get breakfast just now.

Susan stood up and went to her room, and that was when I noticed the second thing about her dressing that morning - she was in a pair of white shorts and I could see her panty line. She was wearing something dark-colored underneath! I quickly chomped on the last bits of breakfast, cleared all the stuff on the table (since it was nothing much really), and went in the direction of the master bedroom.

As I got close, I noticed that her door was left slightly ajar, and there was the sound of running water- she must have already been in the shower. Summoning up my courage, I slowly peeked into the room through the opened door. The bathroom door was closed - damn! But all was not lost, coz as I lowered my gaze down to her bed, I couldn't believe my eyes! Susan had left her clothes, bra and panties on the bed before going for her shower. I stood there frozen for a few seconds, my mind battling to decide if I should go on in, or just walk off coz I was too chicken.

Ah hell, it's now or never! I crept into Susan's bedroom slowly, careful not to make a sound, making my way to the treasure that was her underwear. Her pink bra came into full view as I gingerly picked it up, as if it was real treasure I had found. The thick bra straps must have been straining to keep those big breasts of hers in place! And the bra cups were those nice round full cups, which were plain on the outside, but felt very comfortable to the touch. I turned it to face the inside of the cups, and buried my face in them, while taking in a good deep whiff! I filled my lungs with that sweet womanly scent and marveled at how good it smelled! Feeling that that was not enough, I put my face in each individual cups and repeated the process, as if they were oxygen masks and my life depended on it!
Old 08-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

When I opened my eyes, my gaze was on the pair of panties. I quickly swapped the bra for it, and buried my nose into the crotch part,band taking in deep breaths again. The scent was mush heavier compared to her bra; it was quite different as I would have imagined, since it would have soaked up some of her delightful lady juices down there. My mind filled with images of what her pussy must have looked like. I just wanted Susan so damn badly! And she was just a bathroom door apart, standing naked in the shower! So near and yet so far!!

All of a sudden, the sound of running water ceased - she is done with her shower! In my panic, I threw the pair of panties down onto the bed, and scrambled out of the room, just in time to hear the bathroom door open. Fuck! Will she notice?! In my haste, I forgot to put back her bra and panties to their original positions! Oh my god, she's going to know for sure! I quickly returned my room to prepare for the worst...
Old 09-10-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping for more good stuff ;D
Old 09-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for the next hot update
Old 09-10-2014, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

The next scene is exciting, come back quick please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 09-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

I picked up one of my books and propped it open in front of me, expecting Susan to come storming in to confront me. Instead, after a while, I only heard footsteps going towards the kitchen, and slowly back towards the direction of my room. Susan knocked once and opened the door:

Susan: hey, thanks for clearing kitchen table, sweetheart. You are always so helpful.

I was overcome with a great sense of relief as I stopped my fake studying; she did not suspect a thing after all! I turned to answer her:

Me: it was not trouble at all. The least I could do after such a sumptuous breakfast.

Susan: You are welcome, sweetie. Um, by the way, can I check something with you?

Me: Yeah, sure.

Susan: Did you, um, come into my room... when I was in the shower?

Holy shit! She DID notice! I am so dead!

My face betrayed me right away by turning bright red! Did it even matter now what I said? My face had done all the talking!

Me: Oh, er, why did you say that?

Susan: Well, how should I put this? Coz I put my... er... underwear on my bed before I went to shower, and when I got out, I noticed that it was... in a different position...

I was stumped. Caught. Dead-meat. My mind was blank and I could only swallow my saliva. I was guilty.

Susan: You know, it's okay to admit it, if that is what you really did. You know you can be frank with me, right?

Me: I... I... yes, I mean, saw your... your... on the bed, and I just didn't think straight... I am so so sorry... I didn't mean to...

Susan smiled slightly, to my surprise. She put one hand on her hip, as if to say,"I knew it. Got you now", and replied:

Susan: Thanks for being honest with me. I really appreciate that. And... you know, frankly, I am flattered that you would be interested in my undies. So I think, this is what I'll do...
Old 09-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

As she said that, she slowly reached over to the left strap of her tank top (she was wearing the same pink top she had on earlier), and gently pulled it down, using her her right hand, slipping the strap until it was free of her arm. She then repeated the same on the right-hand strap using the other. Then with both hands, she slipped the whole thing downwards towards her waist, struggling a bit when it got to the chest area. In fact, she had to really tug at it to get the top past her bosom. All this while, her gaze was fixed straight at me, seductively. It made sense why she had chosen to remove her tank top this way, instead of lifting it off over her head; she WAS trying to seduce me!

When alas it was at her waist, all I could see was her beautiful cleavage with her breasts nestled snugly in the cups of the same pink bra I had buried my face in just a while ago. It was like a dream come true to see that spectacular view. What she did next surprised me even more.

She reached down, unbuttoned the white shorts, and pulled it down till it dropped at her ankles. And as she bent down to do this, her breasts swayed and jiggled according to her movements. She stood back up straight again, with her hand back on one hip, just above the plain dark blue panties which looked a tad too small :

Susan: Do they look better when they are on me (with a smirk)?

Holy shit! She sure was teasing me!

Me: Yes... very... (gulp) very nice...

I was taking in the whole magnificent view of Susan, who had just stripped down to her underwear right in front of me! Her milky white breasts seemed to be spilling out of her bra cups, the curves of her hips were so seductive, and most of all, the cheeky smile she had - I was taking it all in!

And just as suddenly, she reached down to pull her shorts back up and put her tank top back on:

Susan: Hope you like what you saw.

And with that, she spun around and headed out to the living room.

What a fucking tease!!

To be continued soon...
Old 09-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nice story TS

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 09-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Pitching my tent.... continue ......
Old 09-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theHerring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa TS, your landlady super tease you!!
you got to get back at her hard (and I expect you did)
Old 09-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

I read the story until shiok shiok. Can't wait for the next instalment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1