The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jsugar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.net/feel-massage/
Rtm Feel again today.
This time took 90min.
More strength on massage. Really feel good. And more time was spent on juagen. GFE as usual was fantastic.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
ToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this Honey https://sglonelyguys.net/honey-massage/#comment-18502

Opt for $150 session and paid upfront before start service. End up was short changed. Got only 1 HJ instead of 2 as advertise.. place was also hard to find, no proper house number to indicate where to go, she just tell me go this to this number house and I had to guess my way around. Best of all after going in the house (door no lock) no one was there to greet me, and all I saw was a guy in the kitchen chopping vegetables (wtf???).. stood there for like 30-40 seconds like an idiot... almost wanted to leave already.

Anyway, her Massage skill is just so so almost like playing piano. Not consistent and just do for the sake of passing time faster.. some area can just press press for like damn long time without any strength one. No oil no nothing, no juagen or what.. on the advert list so many service all for show nia... hj also half fuck one, lay beside me and play with my cock, that’s all. She lie SO CLOSE TO ME, I can even fondle both her tits.. only can touch from the side boob. Nothing else. Until she senses I about to cum, then use her mouth to cover my nipple (not suck, just cover nia) and then end game. Also, advert say she has natural 36C boobs, but pls loh, touch already so obvious is enhanced one......

One of the worst Massage experience ever. $150 might as well go have a nice seafood dinner sua...

Best of all, post comment in the website but okt never and never will approve the comment one. So bro’s, try at your own risk.

Recent FRs
Ella from Angels Aura

Honey Massage from SGLoneyGuys
Old 26-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

swee thanks can add to blacklist liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyomiSan View Post

Opt for $150 session and paid upfront before start service. End up was short changed. Got only 1 HJ instead of 2 as advertise.. place was also hard to find, no proper house number to indicate where to go, she just tell me go this to this number house and I had to guess my way around. Best of all after going in the house (door no lock) no one was there to greet me, and all I saw was a guy in the kitchen chopping vegetables (wtf???).. stood there for like 30-40 seconds like an idiot... almost wanted to leave already.

Anyway, her Massage skill is just so so almost like playing piano. Not consistent and just do for the sake of passing time faster.. some area can just press press for like damn long time without any strength one. No oil no nothing, no juagen or what.. on the advert list so many service all for show nia... hj also half fuck one, lay beside me and play with my cock, that’s all. She lie SO CLOSE TO ME, I can even fondle both her tits.. only can touch from the side boob. Nothing else. Until she senses I about to cum, then use her mouth to cover my nipple (not suck, just cover nia) and then end game. Also, advert say she has natural 36C boobs, but pls loh, touch already so obvious is enhanced one......

One of the worst Massage experience ever. $150 might as well go have a nice seafood dinner sua...

Best of all, post comment in the website but okt never and never will approve the comment one. So bro’s, try at your own risk.
Old 26-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long nu RTC in 2 days time.
Anyone knows why??
Old 26-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Anyone knows why??
She had family issues back in China so she gotta go back to settle. Should be coming back again bah but no tentative date.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miya of slg looks good. Any bro try?
Old 26-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up. I always thought her photo looked really good.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Anyone knows why??
Arh wanted to try her but no success last few times. Will try book again
Old 26-05-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

any feedback on https://sglonelyguys.net/lin-lin-massage/
Old 26-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
Dragro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on https://sglonelyguys.net/lynn-massage/
Old 26-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Yup she's back,
https://sglonelyguys.net/laura-massage/

short hair now haha. A refreshing change imo.

Current place is a bit cramp and shared, she's currently on a lookout for a new place which she can stay alone.
Is it really her? or just some other ML that took over her account? Thought 1 of the bro say she was catch and been deported...
Old 26-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman2568 View Post
Hi bros! Any FR for this cute one?

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-wan-zi-massage/
Tried before. Massage nothing much to shout about. Cute and Nice gfe though. Would rtm.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.net/miya-massage/

Pricing nowadays is ridiculous!
No FJ, no BBBJ, not even CBJ, also charge 120.
Some more in a hotel, no doubt pix of this lady looks good, but seriously lah site master needs to rethink on how they price lah!

For this good looking lady, I will KIV till there are enough positive traits, else 120 for simple massage n HJ in a hotel is really inflation!
Old 26-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
adidas69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I pretty much blacklist SLG already, especially when they don't let honest MRs thru. Dunno why want to have comment section for if like that.
Old 26-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
She had family issues back in China so she gotta go back to settle. Should be coming back again bah but no tentative date.
Bro. U going to look for her? U must be one of tge 'A' 已客。 Weekend hard to find time to find her.. hope she will be back...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1