The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all
Geylang 18 Hse 14

Hi Bros!!!

Notice that this hse in seldom mention in the forum??

Can any bro please advise??

Pass by the Hse several times and saw quite a few gals dam chio!!

Wanted to try G128 and 108 but still pending for advise first cos vitamin M running quite low recently.

Thanks>>>>>>
Old 06-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Re: Geylang 18 Hse 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31
Hi Bros!!!

Wanted to try G128 and 108 but still pending for advise first cos vitamin M running quite low recently.

Thanks>>>>>>
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how chio? No vitamin M I lend you some Thai baht first loh.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

bro...that's already a thread for this house...maybe check there?

also...the FRs are mostly posted on the $40 thread

How many threads are dedicated for L18 actually >> go figure

Anyway...with the variety of WH, L18 houses are less patronised i guess

drink Coke...save water
Old 07-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
S|eep|ess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros!!!

Thanks>>>>>>
This house and the next door not my preferred. My friend and I got suan by OKT say something like here only fuck and not get wife........One of them say something 'han chi........' dun what......... After this, swear never to go there no matter how best it is. Goes the same to any house.......Just my opinion not necessary others.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S|eep|ess
This house and the next door not my preferred. My friend and I got suan by OKT say something like here only fuck and not get wife........\
I kena b4 too...
Old 07-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo
I kena b4 too...

Me also kena Suan for nothing. See only also kena, I mean looking from outside door know...have not enter yet! Try not to go unless cannot tahan lah
Old 07-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mostly, We are ALL DAMMED DL with the OKT. KNS.... We who pays the $$ is infact the source of their INCOME. The PR they have is VERY LOUSY,....That's Y i rather spend my money on WH... where the OKT are much much friendlier. If S'pore can allow you to shoot anyone. I will define go down to L18 to shoot all the OKT....
Old 07-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
If S'pore can allow you to shoot anyone.
Who says S'pore don't allow you to shoot anyone? As long you are prepared to take the consequences, take parang go also can.
Old 18-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
expressDefrost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just want to share my lousy experience at this hse last night, was dragged by the OKT to try his gals, anyway i also want to fuck so off i went in.
G58
looks - 6/10 fair skinned type
boobs - 5/10 small and normal , nothing to grab
service - 1/10 !!!!!!!!! when i couldnt cum and want to extend , she actually told me i cannot extend !!!! wtf !!!! my money is fake meh!!!!! tell me her tirak is waiting outside and tell me to come next time, i told her to let me extend 1 time but she say cannot because her tirak book her 2 hrs .. wah lau.. waste of my time !!!!!!
Old 21-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expressDefrost
just want to share my lousy experience at this hse last night, was dragged by the OKT to try his gals, anyway i also want to fuck so off i went in.
G58
looks - 6/10 fair skinned type
boobs - 5/10 small and normal , nothing to grab
service - 1/10 !!!!!!!!! when i couldnt cum and want to extend , she actually told me i cannot extend !!!! wtf !!!! my money is fake meh!!!!! tell me her tirak is waiting outside and tell me to come next time, i told her to let me extend 1 time but she say cannot because her tirak book her 2 hrs .. wah lau.. waste of my time !!!!!!
Yeah she is one hell of a bitch you should AVOID!...I got the same tactics from her.....Fucking Bitch...

Walao
Old 21-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros!!!

Thanks>>>>>>
This two girls have been ard for about a year liao lah..there are FR reports on them :$40 thai reports go check it out..btw, i have tried G128..worth your dollar lah. syt looks...delicious boobs, not too big and not too small..my favourite..and some time she give you that cfm face and make those moaning will sure make any guys nose bleed..keke..enjoy!
Old 21-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Mostly, We are ALL DAMMED DL with the OKT. KNS.... We who pays the $$ is infact the source of their INCOME. The PR they have is VERY LOUSY,....That's Y i rather spend my money on WH... where the OKT are much much friendlier. If S'pore can allow you to shoot anyone. I will define go down to L18 to shoot all the OKT....

very funny, at the rate of losing customers. they are still surviving. i kana before. i went with my friend and we went in to see. then my friend say something in thai. think is not pretty or something like that. then the OKT said: wa lan look at your self la. like that still wanna say my ger not pretty, their standard very gd for u liao lo. knn kan tu lan. haha and they just lost two regulars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1