The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
suracailai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuracailai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Landlady

Nice story, thanks.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
MacCallumSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more soon.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ReversePark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsheldon View Post
Sure taking a long time to clean up.
Confirm very long time .
Old 09-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
aaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReversePark View Post
Confirm very long time .
Looks like it .
Old 15-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
samthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my fav story here. Also no update liao ha
Old 16-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Part 3

Nobody did or spoke much during the rest of the journey to Melaka. I figured both the ladies were exhausted either from the earlier ‘in-car entertainment’ or due to waking up too early in the morning. I knew I sure was feeling tired from all the driving, and perhaps the lack of sleep. But at long last, we finally arrived at our destination. Boy, I was just ready to get a quick shower and get a nap myself - but only if the ladies let me, that is.

Irene and I waited for Susan while she checked us in, since she was the one who did the booking. It took a while, but was all worth it when we did get to our room - it was actually a suite!! Yes, Susan spared no expense and booked us a suite with a living room and two bedrooms!! And the view from the fourteenth floor was not all that bad!

Once we shut the main door, we all started to explore the place. Naturally, the larger and more luxurious room was Susan’s, and I thought she would be sharing it with Irene. But I was wrong - she asked me to share the master room with her instead! Irene didn’t seem to mind taking the smaller room though, and went in to settle her stuff. We had agreed to go out for lunch after having our showers.

Susan: You like this room?

I was all wide-eyed and excited to see such an expensive and luxurious suite. It was the first time I had been in one.

Me: Oh yes! Wow, this place is beautiful, and huge! It must be so expensive!

Susan: I am glad you like it. Money is not a problem, as long as my baby likes it.

She had a smile on her face - a genuine smile of satisfaction. She was happy that I was happy! But at the same time, I felt kind of like... like a gigolo, having a woman spend her money like that on me, and spending money in return for sex! It was strange - I felt both pampered and cheap at the same time! But I guess you could say it wasn’t purely for sex - I mean, I did have feelings and genuinely cared for Susan after all.

I plonked myself down at the foot of the humongous bed to admire the room, as well as Susan who was standing right in front of me. My eyes were right on the same level as her bosom, and again I was reminded of her perkier-than-usual breasts. I stared. And she noticed.

Susan: Still curious about my boobs? I see that you keep staring at them...

Me: <without looking away from her boobs> Yes... I can’t help but wonder why they are so perky today...

Susan smiled as she looked down at her swollen assets, and then back at me again, teasingly.

Susan: Well, would you like to find out?

She took the two remaining steps towards me to close the gap between us. Her breasts were only inches from my face. I still didn’t look up at her.

Me: Yes, please...

Susan: Then help me take off this tight t-shirt now.

And that I did, with a considerable amount of effort, because that piece of clothing was clinging tightly to Susan’s body. She raised her arms to let me pull it off over her head. It was only then that I saw why...

I don’t really know how to describe it, but it was a particular bra which I have not seen before. The straps looked rather normal - just slightly thicker than the usual. But it was the shape of the cups that made it different. You see, the cups had a horizontal seam running all the way across, at the level where the nipples would be, and this type of design effectively made the cups more ‘protruding’ as it pushed the breasts both upwards and outwards. As a result, her already large breasts were thrusted outwards to look even larger!

Me: Wow... so big...

Susan: Big? You want me to keep it on for you to enjoy?

That was a brilliant idea, except that the bra had full cups, which meant that her lovely, large breasts were completely hidden.

Me: As much as I want you to leave it on, I think I’d rather enjoy your breasts with my hands and lips, rather than my eyes!

With that, I reached upwards to her shoulders and began pulling the straps down. Those things had already left heir mark on Susan’s silky smooth skin.

With the straps hanging loosely downwards, her entire chest area also dropped downwards slightly. Those straps were definitely doing a good job of lifting up her massive bosom.

Next, I reached my hands around Susan towards her back, effectively placing my face in her cleavage - I wasn’t complaining that the fabric of her bra cups were rubbing against my face. But what I was complaining about was tackling the complicated contraption that was the bra clasp! It took an extra long time to undo the four hooks! But that was all worth it when I was greeted by the view of her lovely, bare breasts, which really droopped due to their weight and the lack of support. The bra had also left its mark on those - I could clearly see the imprint left by the bra cups.

Susan: Oh my god, it feels so good to take it off.... Ooohh!!

Before she could finish her sentence, I was already squeezing and sucking on her big soft boobs...
Old 16-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Couldn’t find an exact one, but Susan’s bra looked something like this...
Old 16-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pix... Wish I had a car trip like that except probably my driving swerving at the excitement.. yes, I like Malacca too.. plse carry on bro !
Old 16-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, please keep going TS
Old 18-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the updates Boss! Hope we get to read some Irene action soon
Old 21-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but, i do like the women having some sexy lacing bra instead. i always but those to my wife.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good job bro. Keep it cumming
Old 22-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Holiday Activities - Part 4

Both my hands started to wander around as my mouth was busy sucking on and licking Susan’s breasts. I skipped her skirt and slid up under them straight to where her panties were at, and pulled them right down. It came off smoothly and dropped to her feet in a small tight bundle.

Susan: Oh, you naughty boy! Just take off my panties like that! Oh, I like it!

I looked up at her and she was gazing at me lovingly. I figured she was just really happy at the way I was repaying her for the holiday!

One of my hands then went to grab her buttcheek, and the other went straight between her warm, moist thighs. Susan started gasping and moaning the moment my fingers touched her warm pussy. She spread her legs apart slightly for me, inviting me in, and I inserted two fingers inside her. At the same time, my tongue was already busy licking and flicking her nipples. Before I knew it...

Susan: Oh my god, I can’t take it anymore... I want to fuck you already, baby!

Right away, she bent down to rip off my pants and underwear, not even paying attention to my shirt. Then she got down on her knees to service my member to make it smooth and hard in no time at all. With her skirt propped up by her hands, Susan climbed onto me while I was still sitting at the edge of the bed, and mounted me. We started making love - there wasn’t a better way I could think of to start using this luxurious hotel room - and boy did she want to fuck me! She was making sure that each thrust started at the tip of my penis, and went deep inside her. I struggled to maintain my balance as I was starting to slip off the side of the bed.

But then something caught my eye - over Susan’s shoulder, I only just noticed that there was a figure at the door! It was Irene who was standing there, enjoying the scene, while in a seductive pose!

I paused for just a split second, surprised by Irene’s presence in the room. Susan didn’t know she was there, and I certainly hope she didn’t notice the pause. She continued pounding me and moaning at the top of her voice, which must have concealed any noise Irene had made earlier, if any. She certainly looked amused at seeing us making love like that. I returned my concentration back to the sex at hand.

The next thing I knew, Irene was already standing close to us, just slightly behind and beside Susan! And this time, I looked up at her, purely a reflex reaction, which Susan noticed immediately. She stopped fucking me, and tilted her head to look.

Irene: So... may I join in, pls?
Old 23-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Upsolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting hotter!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1