The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplextoday View Post
i was thinking of trying her but after reading your review i guess better not try
Ya. Me too.
Haven't try her yet and shall skip her instead. Money should be well spent and don't like being cheated.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplextoday View Post
i was thinking of trying her but after reading your review i guess better not try
u're free to try her, dont be affected by me...
juz hope u dont kana the same thing by me can already...
Old 20-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
New PRC SM option: https://ltdsg.com/anqi/

FR to follow..
Looking forward to your FR.
Old 21-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following part 21 of my encounter with Mistress EstellaD, comes part 23 of my meeting with Miss Amber...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Miss Amber in anyway...

your eyes r not playing tricks on you, i purposely skip one number so i can refer to them both at the same time...
taking a leaf from Bro Shro's book, we shall address them Ms E and Ms A for now... Ms A has tumbler so if u wan to know about her in detail, everything is there, i will juz highlight the impt things
here for use in our session, address Ms A either Ms or Ms A, no mistress, she doesnt like that, plus Ms will slip to become mistress so Ms A is good... Ms A's criteria for sub is quite stringent,
there has to be a pre session meet up and assessment, and doesnt mean she meet you, you will get to have session... however tks to referral from Ms E, i can skip all these and go into session directly...

prior to session Ms A did send me some information, particularly there was an instruction that i was to edge myself 3 days before the session, in case u duno wad is edge, it is to stroke urself until
near to climax then let go, rest awhile then continue, i was to do that for 20mins but cannot cum... 3 days seems abit long considering this is my first time i'm doing this myself, so tried to bargain
luckily Ms A let me off at 2 days, even then it was no easy feat, by the morning of the session, i woke up with a hardon, been very long since i last experienced this already, so as requested, i was
horny and desperate for her, juz the way she likes it, she finds it put me in the right mind and headspace...

met her yesterday afternoon where she hosted, ding dong, she was in a black corset, black lacy panties, stockings and heels, being one of the most skilled and experienced in the scene, i was expecting
milfy, but no she's a young (early 30s), hot, petite, shapely lady with an ass built for worshipping (hope she dont see this keke), she also runs a community for kinksters with events etc for like-minded
personnels in the scene, before session i asked other bros abt her and heard many good things as well, say hi, greeted her and she flashed me the half smile, ask me to strip, abit paiseh first time
meet only strip but faster, paiseh will make me seem more noob, had a quick shower, came out for briefing... kneel down, she put on a collar for me, she says this signify i'm her slave for the session,
i was to put aside my identity and concentrate on being her slave, my job was to please and amuse her while mayb enjoying myself if she allows, safety qns, safe word, i was not allowed to touch myself
or cum without permission, my body belongs to her for now, most importantly i was not allowed to touch her at any point of time, yep i heard from other bros as well, no fooling ard, else will have dire
consequences, while Ms E is a humiliatrix, Ms A is a pure dominatrix, she doesnt indulge in games to play wif u, she juz concentrate on torturing the sh*t out of u... stand up for inspection, hands behind my head
(gss she heard abt my wandering hands), touch touch check check, bend down check butt, Ms A says my butt is nice, gss the hair didnt grow as fast as the front so still quite clean shaven, like airport customs,
juz lucky this one didnt have the 2 fingers up the ass, though with such a hot customs officer, i can let her check whole day... recalling that i shaved clean laz week, this week got some stubbles, Ms A asked
what is all these, she says looks like armpit hair lol, coz Ms E say i look like primary school boy, so i decided to keep my hair for now, probably she finds got hair more macho... c what she has to say nx sesson...
i told Ms A after edging for 2 days didi will be sensitive so she said will lock him away until she wants to play with him, btw after her checking i was getting hard, she asked what is this? and started slapping
didi, but seems like lu slap lu hard, she asked me to use my mind to make it go away, didi was horny as f**k, he has a mind of his own, not affected by my mind, smelly socks which usually works didnt work this time,
i asked for permission to squeeze his head to kill the erection, ah that works, faster go into cage and lock him up less he shld misbehave again...

first up work on greeting, nx time greet her will have to kowtow, head on the floor and kiss her feet, one by one, anyway i'm not a foot guy so we didnt progress much on foot play but Ms A told me her idea of foot
worship is gagging with her whole feet, doesnt really work for me so i'll skip that... Ms A says before the session she received a msg from Ms E to punish me hard, Ms E really out to do me, her own session not enuf,
other dommes session also wan to disturb me... actually i also got wrong la, keep disturbing her and making her angry, yep gotta accept punishment, in my heart i silently hoped i can survive today... nx tied me up,
i was to fold my arms at my back, usually fold arms in front but this is at the back, so practically no arms to do anything funny, Ms A secured clover clamps on my nipples, this is the first time i'm using this, in
case u're not in the know, this is a evil version of the normal nipple clamps, it will tighten when pulled, can hurt for days after using... Ms A says the first step to pleasing a woman is a strong tongue, ask me to
stick out my tongue to hold a 20c coin against the window, that seemed easy, she asked me how long do i think i can hold? i gek kiang tell her very long, ah she sets the timer at 5 mins, i tot shld be a walk in the park,
very wrong, 50c might be too heavy, 10c area too small, 20c juz nice, plus she didnt put at my mouth level, she went lower, so in order to reach the coin, i gotta bend my knees slightly and my head was cocked one side, yes
at an awkward angle, but i was thinking shldnt be too big a prob, 5 mins not that long, once timer starts her hands were all over me, start to stim already, didi was very hard i was worried he might crack the cock cage,
continue gagging myself with smelly socks in my mind, seeing not very effective, Ms A took out two pinwheel, a single wheel and a triple wheel, i c only siao liao, close my eyes hope 5 mins faster up, the pinwheels were
coming fast and furious, back, butt, legs, front torso, i was squirming abit trying to siam her and trying to balance & hold the coin at the same time and she laughed, clearly amused, moving to balls wah stim, the coin
was starting to move siao liao, Ms A tells me abt halfway now, i concentrated on gagging myself with more socks while she did her thing... but she did give me words of encouragement, she says usually average can only last
about 2-3mins, so i was doing good, that really got me going, but at the 4mins mark, she did the unthinkable, she used the pinwheel on my urethra, that i couldnt take, i jerked and the coin dropped... uh oh u're gg to get
punished for that, jialat duno wads coming again...

nx Ms A removed the ropes & clamps, back to the first position, stand upright with hands behind my head, she showed me a quite a thick flogger, the strands were thick as well, she says it's a massager, not painful one, ok
she tried on my back ya feels quite good actually, so i tot ok no biggie for punishment, she took out a bag of clothespin (should have ard 15-20), 3 on each nipple, then row by row all over my torso, the way she clipped
is slightly different in that she didnt use the full surface area of the pin itself, about slightly less than half, so less surface area, more force, then it dawned on me she going to use the flogger to flog them off,
wah jialat this time... Ms A says i'm going to punish u one, for being late (yes i was late abt 10mins), two for dropping the coin, i nodded in anxiety, she started with the flogging, i turned my head to one side and
closed my eyes, flogging will take more time as compared to whipping i gss, so gotta flog more times, the flog itself was not so bad, it's the part when the pins start coming off, really stim, first time doing this,
awhile left a few, Ms A let me choose top or bottom, clear the rest first, she left nipples for last, clear already left or right, actually i also forgot which side i chose, i concentrating on switching off, when it
all finally came off i was like ooohs and aaahs... now still manageable, lata we shall see...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 21-05-2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 21-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Part 2 on Miss Amber

nx Ms A took out what she calls the stockade, it's made up of several metal pcs assembled to form a capital letter I, so hands and legs secured to the 4 ends in doggy style whilst there is also one to secure the neck
but seeing i newbie, Ms A dispensed with the neck one, she says it will get uncomfortable after awhile, that got me thinking, how long is she going to keep me there? after getting into position, still ok, she started
playing with my butt, saying it's build for spanking, not sure it is she meant like some face is 欠扁, my ass is asking for spanking like that... she started spanking me with her bare hands, feels quite good actually, after
awhile she says my butt has turned into nice pink color, warmed up already, she shall start impact play, all the terms she used sounds like jargon to me but nvm juz learn, she says there are 4 implements that she'll be using,
10 sets of each, not sure did i hear wrongly, element? compliment? definitely not condiments lol... got once i slipped and called her mistress, piak one stroke up the balls, that serves as a reminder... i dare not slip again...
first up was the rubber slapper, finished 9 horizontal on the butt, last one vertical on the balls, stim, after every piak gotta count and say 1, Ms A, 2 Ms A and so on... 2nd one is a leather paddle, she says it's used
by christian/catholic nuns on errant boys, to hit on their palms, nw she use on my butt, means i'm the errant boy, and she the nun? thats a hot nun there, sorry if this reference got some religious factor but no offense, juz to
illustrate the use of the paddle... due to the smaller surface area, the sting is more but still manageable, same thing 9 horizontal and 1 vertial on the balls, more stim this one, nx 2 quirts (short whip), when she first
told me quirts, for a moment i tot wana squirt wad lol... 1st quirt, she will do the tap and go to warm up the skin and let it accustom to the feel, left right left, then piak, left right left then piak, 2nd quirt is slightly
thicker and has a knot at the end, more sting, finally ended, still manageable, i tot i steady already, mayb she forgot Ms E told her to punish me hard hehe, then it all came crashing down, she say level 1 only, wah cant
imagine 5 or even 10, nx time can try 2 though i was thinking to myself, slowly level up... she said first session is to test my reactions, limits etc so next session will go straight to the level, no give chance, i hear
liao swallow my saliva and nodded awkwardly at her...

nx she lubed up my ass, strapped a vibrator to herself and starting sliding up and down my ass, that felt good, oh yes but i'm not too vocal, Ms A doesnt like that, she says if a guy bonks a girl, he will expect
her to have some feedback, not like deadfish (FL term-meaning the girl just lie there and do nothing), she says feedback will give her motivation to keep rocking, so ok being an amatuer, didnt really know how to moan,
juz simple ooh, ooh, ooh, soon she started to moan, wow that's hot, she seems to be enjoying it more than me, duno for me i find a girl moaning will turn a guy on, while a guy's moaning? doubt will turn a girl on in the
same way... after awhile she satisfied and done with using me, luckily no spitting on me, she secured the vibrator to a stand and let me enjoy the ride myself, though moan too soft or not enuf Ms A will spank me,
piak piak piak like ride horse... after all done, due to the vigorous sliding, the lube has turned white, Ms A says i looked like i've cum from my ass haha... Ms A released me from the stockade and allowed me to go wash
up while she prepare the next scene...

finally for the finale, actually few days before session i was reading up Ms A's tumbler trying to do some homework, i saw a hood like thingy and tot that looks interesting, hopefully i get to try that, Ms A read
my mind, when i came out from the shower, she said i shall let u try the hood, i was like 'cool' this looks fun, very wrong nearly died inside lol... this is no ordinary hood, it's called a sensory deprivation hood,
made of leather, wrapped overhead with a zip at the back, it looks like those robbers mask juz that there are no holes for eyes, only one hole with a rubber support like those oxygen mask, so no sight, hearing cut half
from outside, mainly what u hear is ur own breathing, i newbie try to describe to the best i can, it feels like deep water diving with no lights, pitch darkness, every breath u take sounds like breathing from tank in out
in out, juz wearing the hood and doing nothing is already scary enough, what comes nx is the scariest thing that has happened in my life, and mind u i'm not easily scared keke... currently i'm standing up, so after the hood,
i cant c anything, juz wait for Ms A to do her thing, i felt her putting something over my shoulders, i tot she helped me wear jacket or wad, juz came out from shower in the aircon was abit cold, actually she was wrapping
me in cling wrap (not sure if this is the correct term), those industrial type logistics companies use for wrapping cargo, starting i tot for food one, Ms A says if for food one can wrap whole day hehe... so after she's
done, i'm wrapped up like an egyptian mummy, hands by my side, nx Ms A says the nx part will be abit scary, ask me to brace for it, i was like wad, got more scary? she says she is going to let me free fall and she will
catch me, oh ok, sounds ok, if u read my FR on Ms E's first session, she did something similar but that time she was looking into my eyes, Ms A one i was in pitch darkness, but it did have the same feel like the hero
rescue the damsel in distress... once lie down, Ms A cut 3 holes, 2 for my nipples, 1 for crotch area, nipples she attached electro clamps, first time using this as well (usually is pads but pads surface area big, this one is
small area so the force is concentrated, more kick), not juz clip on like that, Ms A uses rubber band to secure to the clamp so the clamp is tighter and the electro doesnt conduct to other areas like around the nipple,
crotch area, she attached 2 pads (she says the pads r new, so extra sticky and conductive) at the area between didi and the legs, one on each side, she on the control module for the crotch area first, all i can hear is the
sound the module makes when pressed, i roughly counted shld be ard 6-7, she asked me on a scale of 1-10, how much do u feel? i said ard 7? she said 2 only lol, jialat, nx she on the nipples one wah after 2 rounds of
stimulation electro come really stim, i jerked, Ms A says she will alternate between nipples and crotch, up crotch, wait awhile then up nipples, the alternation will increase my threshold so the one up will overwrite the other,
one by one the waves came and came and came, the aircon start to creep into the wrap, so i was shaking and shivering from the coldness and the electro stimulation, Ms A changed the mode to pulsating, so the crotch area feels
like the electro is circling the crotch and then grabbing everything, so my shaking was in sync with the pulse, i was making funny noises, Ms A says i'm cute when i make those noises at least it's comforting to hear that,
previous dommes say the noises i make like animals ranging from pig, to monkey, to dog, to even gorilla, though Ms A's imitation of mine sounds like liang po po's huu huu huu lol... Ms A told me this is punishment on
behalf of Ms E, so i tot ok lo, juz take it in, what happened nx i did not c it coming, she covered the mouth pc, this action will cause the whole mask to shrink when u breathe in, effectively cutting off oxygen supply,
what i'm breathing is the air left inside the mask, so the mask will expand and shrink to my breathing, what is so scary is that when u choke or suffocate, u know u're dying soon, this one u know u will die but it's a
slow and painful death, as u're breathing whatever is remaining in the mask, the clock is ticking and the oxygen meter is slowly going down, juz like in deep sea, as ur oxygen tank is running low but no where to go,
that's the feeling, i was very near to my limit, i almost wanted to say the safe word already, then i heard Ms A's comforting voice, the thought of redeeming myself for Ms E and by holding on i could please 2 mistresses
at one go, it was worth it... after what seemed like eternity, she released the mouth pc, i was gasping for air, fighting for my life, phew... juz when i tot it was over liao, she covered again, the scary part of this is
u wont know when it's coming, this time i feel like weightlessness, zero gravity, there was an eerie feeling of silence like i'm floating away, the electro by this time seemed to have drowned out, then she let go, wah
feeling of coming back to earth, more gasping and fighting for my life... Ms A was very experienced, i felt very safe in her hands, even though i nearly said the safe word, i didnt panic... she seems to have streamed the
process 'live' to Ms E as Ms E was clearly amused and satisfied that her punishment has been executed... Ms A then removed the hood and i saw the light again, she tried to release didi from the cock cage but it's so hard
that stuck hehe, so she put some lube and coaxed him out of it, cut a hole in the wrap for my right hand to come out and instructed me to stroke myself, after all the power stimulation, it didnt take much effort, juz took
a few strokes and i came 3 days worth of load on my torso...

juz when i tot all over, a pleasant surprise, Ms A sat on my face, smells good, after the hood, facesitting seems easy, i could take it in my stride, then Ms A asked if i wanted to drink GS, like Bro Micky Blues said GS
is golden champagne from the divine fountain, when a mistress offers it is an honor, so how could i refuse, faster nod my head, closed my eyes and opened my mouth to receive my reward, after the near death experience last
week, we wouldnt wan anything close today, Ms A's reward came in squirts with instructions, open squirt drink, open squirt drink, whole GS was executed with precision, not a single drop wasted, i received the full reward
without any drama... Ms A went to washed up and came back to released me from the wrap, my turn to go wash up... when i hit the shower, my torso start to sting, i tot wad happened, my front torso was full of pins marks,
they looked like insect bites, plus the nipples 3 rounds of torture, clothes pin, clover clamps & finally electro clamps, i felt like i needed a bra lol...

overall tks to Ms A i surpassed my limits and level up once again, till date, this is my most intense session ever, luckily, she is also very nice to me, partly becoz i opted for gentle domination, she says she can up a few
notches if u so prefer but not really my type, i prefer her caring while abusing me style more, also she does hold double domme sessions with Ms E, u may approach either to arrange if u so wish... after i came home, Ms A posted
a pic of our session time dated today, u can take a look on her tumbler, yes that's me, pardon the small dick and the skinny body, she left a review of me which i shall summarised into 3 short and sweet words, 'unresponsive bottom slut',
Ms A says i have alot to work on my moaning and body language, hopefully i can improve and meet her expectations for the next session, though she says bruises and marks on my back will be very common, i hear already my hair wan
to stand up lol... after the session Ms E says i've redeemed myself and i've earned myself a reward with her as well, u wana know what is it? she says she bought a brand new bull whip from US specially for me, wow i'm honored
but at the same time, bullwhip as reward? seriously? omg duno SM reward and punishment like one grey line, abit difficult to fathom or differentiate sometimes and no wonder they call it 50 shades, coz u cant really tell the
difference anyway...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 21-05-2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 21-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any experience with Filipina Mistress Cleo?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
Now I don’t wanna mock them for trying to earn more. It’s fine. It’s their job.

But , intruding into ones personal space via WhatsApp, trying to encourage one to session instead of clients reaching out to them , and in general have a demeaning attitude towards men who can’t pay premium prices is a huge turnoff.

I have stopped seeing this group of visiting dommes. I am only keen to see when I travel and only those mistresses who take an interest in giving session of a lifetime.

Last time I was traveling, the lady I saw made me describe and refine my fantasy N times. Just bcus she thought I see her rarely so I shd have a memorable session. And she charges 500 Usd an hour. She creates so much anticipation n interacts so well that it’s amazing.

Here I feel that I am checking boxes of activities . There is hardly any chance of building any connection unless u pay 1000s of dollars , ie see them again n again.

And Twitter posts r fake. The dominant n uncaring attitude shown there is totally opposite to the reality. Once u know them , all they r thinking about is more money, more followers , more marketing and all kinda complexes of age , money n what not. They are simply not dominant.

It’s best to see mistresses who r Super successful who don’t have to market themselves and are simply awesome.
There are carrot heads out there who are willing to get chopped, which is the reason why some of these dommes can have a complacent attitude. There are definitely dommes out there who are truly passionate about their work, but they are few.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Part 2 on Miss Amber

.. seriously? omg duno SM reward and punishment like one grey line, abit difficult to fathom or differentiate sometimes and no wonder they call it 50 shades, coz u cant really tell the
difference anyway...

Beautiful adventure.. !!
Old 23-05-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Beautiful adventure.. !!
tks for reading bro...
yep amazing, insects bites still there btw...
though doesnt sting anymore...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 23-05-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kingandaces18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros recommend any doms that will be avail for this week?
Old 24-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
crazy619 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind bros here can recommend any fl or mistress providing festish/roleplay that works around anal play?
Old 25-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fet31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always love reading your FRs. Thanks for sharing Havanna Slicks bro
Old 25-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fet31 View Post
always love reading your FRs. Thanks for sharing Havanna Slicks bro
u're welcome bro, sharing is caring, i try to share what i can... cheerz!
though always kana complain long winded, tks for reading...
Old 25-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

following part 23 of my encounter with Miss Amber, comes part 24 of my meeting with Miss Chang (2nd visit)...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Miss Chang in anyway...

out of all the SM FRs i've posted, i would say the most enquired about is Ms Chang, probably due to the millitary uniform fetish or what, it drew the most interest out of all the local
mistresses, possibly she doesnt advertise online... anyway for those bros who enquired, i've shared Ms Chang's ID with you already, so you just monitor and contact her from there...
she usually hosts once a month, but if u're really interested you can drop mistress a line and she will keep u updated in case u forget...

after our first session, mistress said she got headache after reading my FR, yes i know she from kantangland perfect english, so she said she will give me english lesson, i tot she joking
with me, so after booking 2nd session, mistress told me to bring notebook and pen, i was like, serious ah english lesson during SM session? ok lo mistress say juz bring...
it's been a hectic week with some personal issues for me, i was going crazy, i decided to up the ante, anyway i'm on my 2nd leg of SM tour, shld learn something new already... i msg
mistress in the afternoon, mistress i've been a bad boy, pls punish me, give it to me hard, thinking that Ms Chang shld be not so hardcore, but yes she did give it to me, in a very
nice way, cant ask for anything better already...

met mistress this week during her hosting, it was a nice hotel with nice view outside town, same precise instructions, met her at lift, she was in OL attire, black top, tight orange skirt
and heels, small talk chit chat, hotels in town were full so she gotta get outside town... going into the room, i notice a big collection of heels, good for bros with heels fetish, what
color you wan also have... stripped, shower, kneel down report for duty, paid tribute, mistress ask me bend over check butt, piak, hands down, butt up, oops posture, after mistress
satisfied already, 'Did you bring your notebook and pen?', oh sh*t, in my hurry to meet mistress, left it in the car, so LL wear back clothes run to CP get already come back, when i back
sweaty again lol, lucky mistress didnt ask me to shower again... mistress help me put collar, 'pigu' mistress said, first time she said mandarin to me, abit taken aback coz she said
mandarin is her hard limit, nvm bend down again, attach electro probe, recall that my last session i did ask mistress whether she does electro, she said her set is back in UK, so juz
nice now bring back her set but got problem, she took the trouble to get another set just for me, very touched by mistress... set at medium setting, still ok, if wrong ans will spike up,
(sure jump) right ans remain, mistress says today we shall do teacher / student roleplay, sounds good, kneel down get ready for lesson, while mistress sat on the bed, showed me some
slides on SM, i was paying full attention, mayb in school shld do this, everyone sure get full marks lol... after SM mistress showed me a very big picture of a pussy, i was abit
embarrassed first time c such a big pussy, there 8 blanks, mistress told me to write the name of each part, wont get punished, ok i managed to write 5 but not full medical term, 3 i
got totally no idea, mistress gave me lesson on the female anatomy, nx on pussy worship, how to please a woman, mistress said although we're not doing this today, but it's good to know,
yes indeed, very useful knowledge and skill to pick up, got to know on top of what i already know, there is a U spot which is often neglected but also very pleasurable... ok time for
test, i got the 8 blanks all correct, full marks! mistress says aiya cannot punish u, moving on, she flashed out my FR of her first session, tell me to rewrite in proper english and to
post it after done, i was like omg... u're kidding me, i tried to explain myself that this style is the local style which is more flavorful, juz like a previous bro said $3 koptiam
chicken rice vs $30 michelin chicken rice, my style is the former, luckily managed to convince mistress and she let me off, heng ah... nx for math lesson, use a set of playing cards,
she put one card down, 10, i was to guess the next card whether higher or lower, probability, right electro down one setting, wrong up one setting, luckily finished the whole deck still back
at same medium setting, passed my math test... mistress say not fun woh, cannot punish me, nvm juz play electro, since i wanted to push my limit, 10 secs for one setting, i managed to go
until level 9, one shy of the max den i gave up lol... not bad, mistress gave me a pat on the head...

nx for the punishment i came for, there are 4 implements (ah now i know hw to use this word liao), 1st set is paddle (there r 2, one is a long black leather, the other is a pink heart shape
also leather with metal studs on it, if dont say frankly cant feel much diff, but if wan to scrutinize, the pink one is juz that wee bit more stingy) so i chose the black one, nx is a
cane / riding crop hybrid, hit at end is riding crop, main body is cane so if hit lower it will become cane... recall 1st session was 5 cards only, this time round, i was to pick 10 cards,
black for paddle, red for riding crop, today my luck not so good, all big numbers, mistress was laughing, get into position, kneel down and bend over the bed, i braced myself paddle and
riding crop finished, still managable... 2nd set, flogger, it has a black handle and red leather falls, mistress says she juz got it so need to season it, nice, can punish me and season the
flogger, kill 2 birds with 1 stone, nx is a CF magnetic cane, this one no joke, simple yet extremly lethal, one stroke one welt, ie mark, doesnt take much effort and it stings like mad,
makes the traditional rattan cane look wussy... same thing 10 cards, red for flogger, black for cane, end of 2nd set i was nearing my limit, i felt like my butt got steam come out lol...
mistress checks if i'm ok, wan to push summore? ok i shall go for it, since wan to play might as well play big, go for the cane, mistress teach me say if wan can scream out, dont try to
keep inside, but i tell mistress i'm not a screamer, likely i will make funny noises and then pass out haha, she will give me 10 strokes, wah stim i tell u, i was like f*cking the bed doggy
style, going in deeper and deeper, argh argh argh... end of it, i tell mistress i've exceeded my limit already, we shall stop for today, mistress laughed and took a ice bottle from the fridge
to roll on my butt, oooh very cooling felt like ice cubes on a hot day, very nice of mistress... she pat on my butt and said poor bum bum, helped me take a pic and i sent it to other
mistresses for their amusement...

finale mistress ask me to take a towel to lay on the floor, i bend over doggy style, while she strapped a vibrator to herself and slided up and down my ass, after the pain juz now, this
pleasure felt so good, i was oohs and aahs, mistress says somebody is moaning like a bitch haha, after the mistress last week say i like deadfish, i had to work on it, listen and improve...
mistress let me stroke myself, my legs were getting jelly, didi was throbbing from the excitement, i asked for permission and came on the towel, usual rule must eat back, so i lick up the
cum from the towel, wasnt so bad as compared to the tissues... feeling abit better i asked mistress abt the flogger coz didnt try on my front torso before, so she let me have 10 strokes,
felt ok actually, packed up, helped mistress wash toys then headed for shower, i was careful not to splash too much on my butt, water hit sure sting, i looked in the mirror, it was worse
than what euryale had left for me, level up again...

overall mistress was very nice to me i must say, gave me everything i request and so much more, very grateful to her, the physical pain was so liberating and therapeutic, managed to ease
much of my psychological issues this week... pt to note, mistress did mention about phone / message etiquette, some bros didnt greet her, particularly one who juz send a message, what are
your rates? please bros, mistresses are not escorts, do not treat them as such, mistresses are for respecting and worshipping, mistress is a noble profession like doctors, nurses etc, help
us fulfil our fetishes, without them, either we do crazy things, go crazy while trying or go to jail, imagine going up to a random woman to kiss her legs, that's not right... so on behalf
of all the subs, i would like to salute all mistresses past, present and future for doing us such a big favor... so it goes a long way to greet a mistress first then say whatever you wana
say, no greet, even if mistress willing to session with u, then u better get ready for some punishment lol...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 25-05-2018 at 10:54 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 25-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
following part 23 of my encounter with Miss Amber, comes part 24 of my meeting with Miss Chang (2nd visit)...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Miss Chang in anyway...

out of all the SM FRs i've posted, i would say the most enquired about is Ms Chang, probably due to the millitary uniform fetish or what, it drew the most interest out of all the local
mistresses, possibly she doesnt advertise online... anyway for those bros who enquired, i've shared Ms Chang's ID with you already, so you just monitor and contact her from there...
she usually hosts once a month, but if u're really interested you can drop mistress a line and she will keep u updated in case u forget...

after our first session, mistress said she got headache after reading my FR, yes i know she from kantangland perfect english, so she said she will give me english lesson, i tot she joking
with me, so after booking 2nd session, mistress told me to bring notebook and pen, i was like, serious ah english lesson during SM session? ok lo mistress say juz bring...
it's been a hectic week with some personal issues for me, i was going crazy, i decided to up the ante, anyway i'm on my 2nd leg of SM tour, shld learn something new already... i msg
mistress in the afternoon, mistress i've been a bad boy, pls punish me, give it to me hard, thinking that Ms Chang shld be not so hardcore, but yes she did give it to me, in a very
nice way, cant ask for anything better already...

met mistress this week during her hosting, it was a nice hotel with nice view outside town, same precise instructions, met her at lift, she was in OL attire, black top, tight orange skirt
and heels, small talk chit chat, hotels in town were full so she gotta get outside town... going into the room, i notice a big collection of heels, good for bros with heels fetish, what
color you wan also have... stripped, shower, kneel down report for duty, paid tribute, mistress ask me bend over check butt, piak, hands down, butt up, oops posture, after mistress
satisfied already, 'Did you bring your notebook and pen?', oh sh*t, in my hurry to meet mistress, left it in the car, so LL wear back clothes run to CP get already come back, when i back
sweaty again lol, lucky mistress didnt ask me to shower again... mistress help me put collar, 'pigu' mistress said, first time she said mandarin to me, abit taken aback coz she said
mandarin is her hard limit, nvm bend down again, attach electro probe, recall that my last session i did ask mistress whether she does electro, she said her set is back in UK, so juz
nice now bring back her set but got problem, she took the trouble to get another set just for me, very touched by mistress... set at medium setting, still ok, if wrong ans will spike up,
(sure jump) right ans remain, mistress says today we shall do teacher / student roleplay, sounds good, kneel down get ready for lesson, while mistress sat on the bed, showed me some
slides on SM, i was paying full attention, mayb in school shld do this, everyone sure get full marks lol... after SM mistress showed me a very big picture of a pussy, i was abit
embarrassed first time c such a big pussy, there 8 blanks, mistress told me to write the name of each part, wont get punished, ok i managed to write 5 but not full medical term, 3 i
got totally no idea, mistress gave me lesson on the female anatomy, nx on pussy worship, how to please a woman, mistress said although we're not doing this today, but it's good to know,
yes indeed, very useful knowledge and skill to pick up, got to know on top of what i already know, there is a U spot which is often neglected but also very pleasurable... ok time for
test, i got the 8 blanks all correct, full marks! mistress says aiya cannot punish u, moving on, she flashed out my FR of her first session, tell me to rewrite in proper english and to
post it after done, i was like omg... u're kidding me, i tried to explain myself that this style is the local style which is more flavorful, juz like a previous bro said $3 koptiam
chicken rice vs $30 michelin chicken rice, my style is the former, luckily managed to convince mistress and she let me off, heng ah... nx for math lesson, use a set of playing cards,
she put on card down, 10, i was to guess the next card whether higher or lower, probability, right electro down one setting, wrong up one setting, luckily finished the whole deck still back
at same medium setting, passed my math test... mistress say not fun woh, cannot punish me, nvm juz play electro, since i wanted to push my limit, 10 secs for one setting, i managed to go
until level 9, one shy of the max den i gave up lol... not bad, mistress gave me a pat on the head...

nx for the punishment i came for, there are 4 implements (ah now i know hw to use this word liao), 1st set is paddle (there r 2, one is a long black leather, the other is a pink heart shape
also leather with metal studs on it, if dont say frankly cant feel much diff, but if wan to scrutinize, the pink one is juz that wee bit more stingy) so i chose the black one, nx is a
cane / riding crop hybrid, hit at end is riding crop, main body is cane so if hit lower it will become cane... recall 1st session was 5 cards only, this time round, i was to pick 10 cards,
black for paddle, red for riding crop, today my luck not so good, all big numbers, mistress was laughing, get into position, kneel down and bend over the bed, i braced myself paddle and
riding crop finished, still managable... 2nd set, flogger, it has a black handle and red leather falls, mistress says she juz got it so need to season it, nice, can punish me and season the
flogger, kill 2 birds with 1 stone, nx is a CF magnetic cane, this one no joke, simple yet extremly lethal, one stroke one welt, ie mark, doesnt take much effort and it stings like mad,
makes the traditional rattan cane look wussy... same thing 10 cards, red for flogger, black for cane, end of 2nd set i was nearing my limit, i felt like my butt got steam come out lol...
mistress checks if i'm ok, wan to push summore? ok i shall go for it, since wan to play might as well play big, go for the cane, mistress teach me say if wan can scream out, dont try to
keep inside, but i tell mistress i'm not a screamer, likely i will make funny noises and then pass out haha, she will give me 10 strokes, wah stim i tell u, i was like f*cking the bed doggy
style, going in deeper and deeper, argh argh argh... end of it, i tell mistress i've exceeded my limit already, we shall stop for today, mistress laughed and took a ice bottle from the fridge
to roll on my butt, oooh very cooling felt like ice cubes on a hot day, very nice of mistress... she pat on my butt and said poor bum bum, helped me take a pic and i sent it to other
mistresses for their amusement...

finale mistress ask me to take a towel to lay on the floor, i bend over doggy style, while she strapped a vibrator to herself and slided up and down my ass, after the pain juz now, this
pleasure felt so good, i was oohs and aahs, mistress says somebody is moaning like a bitch haha, after the mistress last week say i like deadfish, i had to work on it, listen and improve...
mistress let me stroke myself, my legs were getting jelly, didi was throbbing from the excitement, i asked for permission and came on the towel, usual rule must eat back, so i lick up the
cum from the towel, wasnt so bad as compared to the tissues... feeling abit better i asked mistress abt the flogger coz didnt try on my front torso before, so she let me have 10 strokes,
felt ok actually, packed up, helped mistress wash toys then headed for shower, i was careful not to splash too much on my butt, water hit sure sting, i looked in the mirror, it was worse
than what euryale had left for me, level up again...

overall mistress was very nice to me i must say, gave me everything i request and so much more, very grateful to her, the physical pain was so liberating and therapeutic, managed to ease
much of my psychological issues this week... pt to note, mistress did mention about phone / message etiquette, some bros didnt greet her, particularly one who juz send a message, what are
your rates? please bros, mistresses are not escorts, do not treat them as such, mistresses are for respecting and worshipping, mistress is a noble profession like doctors, nurses etc, help
us fulfil our fetishes, without them, either we do crazy things, go crazy while trying or go to jail, imagine going up to a random woman to kiss her legs, that's not right... so on behalf
of all the subs, i would like to salute all mistresses past, present and future for doing us such a big favor... so it goes a long way to greet a mistress first then say whatever you wana
say, no greet, even if mistress willing to session with u, then u better get ready for some punishment lol...

How would you rate her in terms of looks and body? ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1