The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JiminyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

My first time at Addict Massage today
Girls were all good quality
However girl I chose wanted no kissing - is that normal in the BKK massage scene or just depends on the girl? In hindsight should've asked mamasan who was down to kiss and DFK
Old 22-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminyG View Post
My first time at Addict Massage today
Girls were all good quality
However girl I chose wanted no kissing - is that normal in the BKK massage scene or just depends on the girl? In hindsight should've asked mamasan who was down to kiss and DFK
Don't feel bad because in places where the girls service a high volume of customers they don't like to kiss sometimes.

I'm encountering this more in Jakarta than Bangkok but it's happened to me in BKK too sometimes. It has nothing to do with how hansum u are.
Old 22-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For open discussion.

Its a mindset thing? If the girls are willing to BBBJ lick and suck all the hairy balls and dicks or even AR. Why they reject frenching?

There are some girls who really look pretty, they picky and again they can bbbj but not french. 55555 but then if handsome man! i think there's a chance to french! Its a possibilities 55555. I have thai lady friend, she can fuck a guy for money but she don't like to french him simply cuz she say he's old and feel yucks to kiss him. Then some don't french they give excuses they only french with boyfriend.

Thats to say, maybe a dick been washed clean by the girl herself taste and smell ok than a mouth? 5555.

I think it can be any of the above and maybe even some reasons we haven't thought of yet like fear of ghosts or something.

These girls have their own mentality and justifications to get through their average work day. I also encountered the girl who liked to give sloppy BBBJ and would even let me CIM but kissing was a no no. Then just recently I had a girl who wouldn't let me touch her pussy with my hand but did kinky french kissing and gave BBBJ just fine.

The worst is the girl who doesn't allow kissing, does CBJ, and won't let me play tits either. This is the girl who I know for sure has absolutely no interest in giving even standard service.

I forgot to mention that I have also encountered the "no kissing" policy with some girls that I hooked up for one night stand or even multiple sessions with that weren't even prostitute girls that I pay. I don't understand this at all. They were ok with full on bareback sex in kinky positions and sucking my didi but no kissing??
Old 22-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continued....

Thailand is not only the land of smiles, it’s also the land of legs. The girls got the straightest legs and best leg to body proportion in the world. This is according to my rigorous scientific research over the past 20 years.

Even if you can’t find an attractive girl in a gogo bar, you can focus your attention below the waist line and still get aroused. Unlike US where thunder thigh and cow ass are falsely advertised and promoted as sexy by celebrities because they are simply too fat themselves, it is still rare thankfully, to find an overweight girl in Thailand.

Went to RCA after spending some time at Nana and bar fining the same girl who came to my hotel once. BTW, the new comfortable short time hotel at Nana is 350 baht and 50 baht for condom. So, bring your own if u want to save 50 baht. Some girls work at both RB 2 and 4. Do check out both if u like Jap kawaii type.

Billboard is definitely one of my favs. It shows what carousel was supposed to be invented for. Never gets old!

I regretted as soon as I stepped into Onyx at RCA. Even though I had been there before, it’s even worse now.

Somewhere in my previous posts, I called RCA farang infested. Let me correct myself....it’s Asian tourist infested (read Chinese, Singaporean and Korean). Half of the girls there are these tourists who are not that attractive. The other half are probably Thai working girls accompanying customers.

The worst part is the fact that I cannot stand Vegas style clubs. Call me old school, but clubs used to emphasize the customers as the center of the attention and experience. Nowadays, it’s all about hyping the DJ and treating customers as the worshipping, idolizing idiots.

As a result, allegedly famous DJ’s rake in millions of dollars and clubs are able to pump up the entrance and table price. It’s a well choreographed clubbing industrial complex whose MO is being copied all over the world’s partying scene unfortunately, as long as people keep foolishly buying into it.

Speaking of table service, that is another one that I don’t understand. To me it’s more enjoyable to mingle and mill around to check out girls. I don’t see the allure of dancing around a table in a restricted segregated area except to flaunt your ability to afford one and the clubs gladly feed into such ego by parading a bottle service with flashing LED lights and sparklers. It’s all just too vain for me.

Besides, all the so called top DJ’s spin the same type of music. I challenge anyone to listen to their mix and tell me who the DJ is. AI can probably mix the music just as well. The credit should go to the artists who created the music in the first place, not the DJ.

Ok, that’s my 2 minute rant. For more authentic Thai clubbing experience, go to Khaosan (yes, Thais do party there as well because it’s cheap) or Thonglor Arena 10 or DND. Save RCA just for Songkran.

Also, beware of LB at RCA lol. Street food outside RCA is scaled back now compared to years past. But after a night of boozing is still as good and authentic as ever.

Last edited by Luvless; 23-11-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old 22-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JiminyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are you not handsome enough? You got smoking smell or bad breath?
Probably bad breath - it was a long day
Old 22-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
55555 Kiss her she say she got ulcer. Then CBJ for less than a minute more like a HJ. Touch her neh and lick her nipples say pain and itchy. Ask her do doggy she say u too big n pain can only missionary. Thats like a dead fish! Worst is she got smelly bushy pussy. Total nightmare.
In the past I would try to get my money's worth. Maybe pound her hard in missionary until completion. Now that i'm much older and less patient with these types of girls I just get up and leave right away when it's that bad. No tip after of course.

I don't feel that trying to convince a girl to fuck is worth the effort now. The little money wasted is insignificant.
Old 22-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
I am average looking middle income man and i still cannot afford to spend in G club .. Member fee alone will cost 10k to 30k. I saw one chinese chiong show G club manager said it need to pay 15 lady drink to bring the girl out, not including ST/LT cost. That price is nuts ! Coming friday i will bring my Bkk girl to HK and the whole trip cost less than a weekends in G club. Will write FR soon.
I am back from the trip, here is the summary:

Arrived in KL overall have some city tour and have a romantic dinner at rooftop. Damn that dinner is really expensive but service is tip-top. Food price in HK is highly dependent on the area. I feel Mongkok is the best affordable with great place to shop. The weather is cool and nice to walk whole day in the theme park without feeling tired. Overall Sex is ok but not so enthusiasm. The previous bkk girl i brought to phuket performed better in bed.

Final Thought:
Throughout the trip can i see some of her true attitude which i dont like such as sometime showing sour face or complaining tired. Sometime i really feel annoyed but i did not show it to her. This does not happened on my previous bkk girl trip to phuket. During the trip i had engaged one of the accountant OL working in bkk through FB, a tiny cute girl next door look girl, which i will meet on my next bkk trip.
Old 22-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Its a mindset thing? If the girls are willing to BBBJ lick and suck all the hairy balls and dicks or even AR. Why they reject frenching?
Frenching is for BF or Husband or have feeling for you. Once you build up repo with them... auto french you.
Old 23-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Is it because not enough pocket money or shopping or buy things for her? 5555.

Actually i also now importing girls to sg for overnight and go some where have fun. Wana try more of the not so direct commercial engagement feel.
Maybe .. Yea, Once in a while i like not to pay LT fee and have a girl travel with me. When i need quick fuck, there is always plenty of options in bkk.
Old 23-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Frenching is for BF or Husband or have feeling for you. Once you build up repo with them... auto french you.
Yea, i remember i once fucked a SC agogo girl. Firstly she told me cannot french, only for her SG BF. But when i fuck till her so horny, she french me liao.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
5555 In the past, there's only Singaporean, Malaysian, farang then come the korean and finally the PRC. We use to see farang party in SlimFlix till it change to Onyx. Then Route66 basically became farang playground.

Then must see which section of the club u at. I don't really give a shit about the DJs because to me, their style or mixing nothing to shout about. Its not as if they have some special performance or what. Sometime club have dancers on stage ok not bad at least thats entertaining. Local DJs like Fahsai MC Pam is more than enough than duno simi farang 5555.

For table, never ever take VIP or private area unless really is like bday party with a group of girls/friends. Otherwise is always at dance floor and sorry no far back rear tables too for me.

Even in sg disco also some shitty duno simi farang DJ come and show case kanasai i prefer the in-house DJs. Again VIP private area really to show off a lot bottles maybe 555 I see them more like poor animals in cage section.

I need to emphasize that if bringing really a few sexy pretty girls who are wearing heels. Ok 5555 do consider taking the private area cuz for ladies sake. They need to sit down to feel good and entertain you better. 55555

I use to welcome some of those who have no bottles and wana mix around but now i think those without bottles should really just stay away don't try mix in as if we welcome them. I can nv forget that PRC girl with bad breath or body odor trying to mix with my girls in Demo.

Everyone have their own ways of enjoyment. Most important is try be happy.

Actually if got girls DJ same these type also good. 5555 Music tend to sound sweeter maybe? 55555
Yes, it was so much more fun back then when it was Slim and Flix. Now RCA is just a tourist trap with fake Thai club experience. Take your baht to DND, Khaosan or Thonglor Arena 10 instead. But hurry because Arena 10 might not be around for long. 3 high rise condos are going up in that prime real estate soon. Before going to Arena 10, chill at one of the many pubs with live music band such as Atmos, 7th Street, Wine Republic or Ainu. I thoroughly enjoy listening to band playing my favorite Thai songs. Thai songs for some reason strike a cord in me and sometimes bring tears to my eyes lol. Maybe my previous life I was Thai lol.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
I am back from the trip, here is the summary:

Arrived in KL overall have some city tour and have a romantic dinner at rooftop. Damn that dinner is really expensive but service is tip-top. Food price in HK is highly dependent on the area. I feel Mongkok is the best affordable with great place to shop. The weather is cool and nice to walk whole day in the theme park without feeling tired. Overall Sex is ok but not so enthusiasm. The previous bkk girl i brought to phuket performed better in bed.

Final Thought:
Throughout the trip can i see some of her true attitude which i dont like such as sometime showing sour face or complaining tired. Sometime i really feel annoyed but i did not show it to her. This does not happened on my previous bkk girl trip to phuket. During the trip i had engaged one of the accountant OL working in bkk through FB, a tiny cute girl next door look girl, which i will meet on my next bkk trip.
Little update:
That OL proposed to go Krabi together. this triggered the dark side of me . Anyway, i will chiong BKK alone few day before actually meet her and go krabi. Will write FR in bkk soon.
Old 24-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Then Route66 basically became farang playground.
Haha I know!
Old 25-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros know if there are any spa near Platinum Mall? More than 10yrs innever come bangkok already. Pls pm me if you know theres any nearby.
Old 25-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Vengerous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I’m going to BKK next month having 3 days to chiong.. already fixed my Nuru Massage target but need to know any bros can recommend any spot with milf meaty auntie type of massue with happy ending?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1