The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
She requested me to send her down cos she say she scared, so I politely send her down to the hotel entrance and she keep saying want to see me tomorrow & I just smile and say ok but nvr give contacts.
If u believe in FL words then the below is true

Old 06-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Sounds suspicious when she don't want to remove her panties. Might be a ladyboy ot post-op ladyboy. Don't want you to see her pussy because you might see it is not the real deal. Did she have silicone breasts?
Old 06-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Sounds suspicious when she don't want to remove her panties. Might be a ladyboy ot post-op ladyboy. Don't want you to see her pussy because you might see it is not the real deal. Did she have silicone breasts?
Ya that was what I thought at first but her breast is real, small B
Old 06-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

I believe u.

Quote:
.....Then something funny happen.. she stopped me from taking off her panties, keep saying she got no bf, she nvr do this b4 & she is very scared. NBz at first I thought she was just pretending.. so I try to take off her panties again saying no need to be scared, I will be gentle but she forcefully tried her best to keep her panties on.. & keep saying the same thing till I gave up. She then gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM again.. After deed & wash up, I asked her y she want to stand with the ladyboys & come with me since she dunno need to FJ.. she says this is the first time she stand there and she dunno need to do this in hotel......
Many ladyboys would stand near and outside the Star War cantina.

The reason she no want a fuck is either he just did a post op or his small kukujiao .....hidden away by his panties.

Any LBs would react the same way that he did......keep the panties on so u cannot see his cock.

All lies from him and his 2 LB friends.

Had a good lady. Me half drunk. In the counter, lady receptionist of the hotel asked for her ID and kept her ID. The counter lady looked at her ID with big eyes and then looked at me.

In room, the syt gave me a bbbj. I struggled to strip off her panties that she wanna kept on. Saw his small cock and threw him out.

In BKK, even mamasan and her friends in agog bar said she is a girl. In my room, fucking an arse was very different than screwing a pussy. She was post op.

In Jakarta, girl kept her sunglasses on even at night. At room......she turned off all the lights. And she banged me while she was on top. Very small tits. She was a he. Banging arse is ( even when u think it is a pussy when u ... drunk ) completely different.

Glad, that u now enjoy BKK and LBs. Luckily, u never screw a LB.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I believe u.

Many ladyboys would stand near and outside the Star War cantina.

The reason she no want a fuck is either he just did a post op or his small kukujiao .....hidden away by his panties.

Any LBs would react the same way that he did......keep the panties on so u cannot see his cock.

All lies from him and his 2 LB friends.

Had a good lady. Me half drunk. In the counter, lady receptionist of the hotel asked for her ID and kept her ID. The counter lady looked at her ID with big eyes and then looked at me.

In room, the syt gave me a bbbj. I struggled to strip off her panties that she wanna kept on. Saw his small cock and threw him out.

In BKK, even mamasan and her friends in agog bar said she is a girl. In my room, fucking an arse was very different than screwing a pussy. She was post op.

In Jakarta, girl kept her sunglasses on even at night. At room......she turned off all the lights. And she banged me while she was on top. Very small tits. She was a he. Banging arse is ( even when u think it is a pussy when u ... drunk ) completely different.

Glad, that u now enjoy BKK and LBs. Luckily, u never screw a LB.
I slipped my hands inside to touched her mei mei, she does not have a cock though. She is ok for me to touch her mei mei but cannot strip

Too bad I didn't thought of checking her ID when the lobby guard kept her ID. But I didn't notice any weird looks from them when they keep the ID, haha.. at least now I learnt, must check ID even after double confirm
Old 06-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

This is also true

Old 06-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Look nice.. This place can bring the girl out ?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...8907455 31185
Old 06-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Look nice.. This place can bring the girl out ?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...8907455 31185
It's a gentleman club tomorrowland. Membership club. Not the usual coyote/agogo bar
Old 06-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Cancelled. Double posted.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I slipped my hands inside to touched her mei mei, she does not have a cock though. She is ok for me to touch her mei mei but cannot strip

Too bad I didn't thought of checking her ID when the lobby guard kept her ID. But I didn't notice any weird looks from them when they keep the ID, haha.. at least now I learnt, must check ID even after double confirm
Surgeons in BKK sure can do a wonderful job in turning a male to female. With his panties on, your hand went in to touch.......sure can touch a fake strategic spot with a hole, with labia and with a make believe tiny clitoris at the top. Cock can be sliced off. Tits without silicone can be added. Kudos to LOS surgeons !!!. But so much THB spent.......for a excellent blow job
with cim.......oh my goodness............soooooo expensive.

Never mind. Just as in your nickname.....said it..........sometimes_only.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
newsensationsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just thought I share my recent experience at The Lord.

Went there with a couple of buddies around 3pm. The setting of the place is more like a palace to begin with. We were greeted by a papasan (mid-60s) at the main lobby who ushered us to the sofas over-looking the circular ring area where the girls were seated. He gave us a small “menu” (rate card) with the price list of the girls for selection (4400-9900 THB per 90mins). There weren’t any models on at that time. Each of the girls had a small tag on them and all we had to do was to tell the papasan which girl we fancied. I immediately noticed all their eyes trying to make contact with me and my friends as we shifted our focus from one girl to another. The decision wasn’t a very easy one to make. I settled on a young kawaii looking SYT in a peach bodycon dress (6500 THB if I’m not mistaken). She came over to seat with me after the papasan called out to her. Abit of GFE going on with the hand-holding and caressing of my thighs. After all of us had made our selections, the papasan proceeded to usher us into our suite.

The suite was very opulent. There were 6 bedrooms, a ktv with huge sofas, jacuzzi, sauna and long dining table. The waitresses came over to take our drink orders (we ordered 2 bottles of Macallan) and we also agreed on the time-session (3 hours) with the papasan. The girls went to get the jacuzzi ready for us but to our dismay, there were some water-filling issues with it. I didn’t want to waste any time to wait for the jacuzzi to be ready, every minute was precious.

Continued...
Old 07-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
newsensationsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued...

I told my girl to head into our room first. Once inside the room, she stripped off her peach bodycon dress to reveal her pink lacy bra and panties. I felt blood rushing to my little brother at this point. She walked across the room to setup the bath tub for our bath. I couldn’t take it any longer, I came from behind, unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties! She screamed a little but gave me a grin. She was clean shaven down there. We stepped into the bath tub where she gave me a good washing all over, especially focusing on my little brother. She came out and dried me with a towel. I cupped my hands over her boobs and we walked over to the bed. We started with a bit of foreplay, I licked her erected nipples and started to place my fingers up her pussy, she was starting to get very moist. She was kissing me all over my neck, ears lobes, nipple. I was so turned on. I went down and gave her a good painting (no smell) with my fingers continuously stroking her clit and pussy lips, she grabbed onto my head and started to moan loudly. My fingers were soaked with her natural pussy juices. I took them out and placed them in her mouth. She sucked onto my fingers like as if they were lollipop and then bend down to give me a good raw BJ. She took out a packet of condom and proceeded to cap me. I penetrated her tight pussy in the missionary position whilst leaning in to have some tongue action with her. I remember feeling the tight walls of her pussy wrapping my dick. She then went on top of me and started riding me like a cowgirl. The sound her perky butt made each time it landed on me was pleasure to my senses. I motioned for her to get on all fours so I could fuck her from behind. I wanted our moment to be a little kinkier so I took her pink lacy panties, placed one end in her mouth and the other end over her head. I began fucking her while pulling hard on her panties. She was moaning with pleasure and I could feel myself cumming soon so I decided to finish off in the missionary position, her pussy throbbed as I came and so did her alarm to signal that 90mins had ended. She gave me a good thorough washing up and I helped her to get dressed. We shared a kiss in the room before we both walked out to the living room/ktv. I learned that my buddies had a merry-go-round with their girls in the Jacuzzi but I didn’t bother for that, maybe next time. My girl was enough pleasure for a day.

The papasan was nice enough to waive off the charges for our 2 Macallans and even gave one of my buddies a VIP card. We left the suite, and made our way out to the main lobby. It was pass 6pm and there were twice as many girls then before, with a couple of models present.

Total Damage for 5 = 60k THB
5 Girls (3 hours) = 5.6k THB
Balance = Tips (Girls, Papasan, Waitresses), loose drinks

FR
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: Yes but abit coslty for BKK standards imho
Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:

so far all my coyotes are authentic puyings...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 07-09-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Looking for a disco near platnium mall for relax.

I am on my own so i welcome any bros who want to tag along to have fun

pm me. Will be free on friday and saturday
Old 07-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsensationsss View Post

Total Damage for 5 = 60k THB
5 Girls (3 hours) = 5.6k THB
Balance = Tips (Girls, Papasan, Waitresses), loose drinks

FR
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: Yes but abit coslty for BKK standards imho
How did 5 of you end up paying 60k? Did you buy the VIP package from the papasan?

5 girls at average 5.6k per session = 28k.
Let's assume you paid 2k for drinks and tips =2k
So you paid 30k for the VIP room??? No wonder he gave you two bottles free.

If you bought the vip package (aassuming 60k), the VIP room and two bottles would have been part of the package. You will have credits left (32k) to use next time. Perhaps that's why he gave your buddy the VIP card.

So if not VIP package, it's a lot to pay for VIP room. There are other better options in other places...

*Caveat- I never booked Lord VIP room before, so don't know if you overpaid for it...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1