The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baygon01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Night club game with working girls

Night club game where freelancers hang out, such as Levels club in Bangkok :

You get to enjoy music and dance, no pressure to call a lady over or to finish drink quickly and buy a new one like in gogo bars.

Interested freelancers come up to chat and dance with you, let you play with them a little bit. No requirement or pressure to buy them drinks to talk to them like at gogo bars. Those ladies usually already have their own drink, but might ask you to buy them a drink (at regular price) if they finish theirs and still hang out with you.

After about 10-20 minutes of dance , chat and escalation, freelancer starts hinting/mentioning taking her to hotel, you can accept if you like her after reaching a deal, or continue teasing/negotiating, or act surprised that you didn't realize she is a working girl . No rush and can be less expensive than a night at Nana Plaza I was quoted 4K THB for long time by a freelancer at Levels.

The other day, I saw 2 guys who had a standing table, 2 girls would come up to chat and dance with them. About 30 minutes later, talk about short/long time starts and no deal was reached so the girls leave the table. Then a few minutes later, another set of hot girls come up to the guys' table again

Another club in the same area (Soi 11 Sukhumvit) that is known for being frequented by freelancers is Sugar club.

Pros: less pressure to keep buying drinks or call a lady over compared to Gogo bars, noise level is lower, you can just enjoy the music/show and dance as long as you want

Cons: I didn't see any early 20s girls in Levels. if that's the age range you prefer, check out The Club in Khao San road which is also known for being frequented by freelancers seeking backpackers.

Last edited by baygon01; Today at 08:04 PM.
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Night club game with working girls

Maybe we should make a list of clubs with lots of FL girls.
I've already got a list of ST hotels and BJ bars
Old Today, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baygon01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Maybe we should make a list of clubs with lots of FL girls.
I've already got a list of ST hotels and BJ bars
There's Levels in Soi Sukhumvit 11

Another "meat market" club in the same area (Soi 11 Sukhumvit) that is known for being frequented by freelancers is Sugar club.

I didn't see any early 20s girls in Levels. if that's the age range you prefer, check out The Club in Khao San road which is also known for being frequented by freelancers seeking backpackers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1