The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Actually 打飞机 paying $50.. plus auto roam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
My standard reply to them is

"There's no market rate, u want $80 for HJ only? No thanks, I can BOOK Taxi/Uber/Grab go Geylang, the government approved thai pussy will then shower with me, rub me all over, sometimes even start blowjob in the shower, clean me up, give me a blowjob later on on bed while I touch her ALL over, some can even hold the head and fuck the face, then later on she will fuck me with all the mock desire I want"

And I still have money left over. and you want $50-80 for a hand job? U wanna jerk me off, $30"

This is my standard reply to those china massage lady always say "service good".

I ask her. u massage finish. I go geylang, I more shoik, got more money left.

They black face, let them, after all they're not getting anything extra. Most will settle for $30 HJ. if they still tulan, at most i don't pay them and threaten to report AV. They cannot do anything to me. Its an illegal service.

The Thai pussy in Geylang, is 100% legal!!

Think properly guys... Maybe my dick is small thats why I have blood left in the head.
Great reply bro. 80 bucks is definitely a carrot head chopper! Unless you telling me that the ML is some model or 90% lookalike tv actress or those sexy OLs with bodycon dress then maybe i will consider.. with roaming of coz.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 03-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

$50 HJ must include autoroam. Anything less, bros pls say no.

Gg to mp is to get a good massage and bonus if any. Learn to sweet talk the ml and invest in it.

I got bbj for $70 recently only and by a syt after visiting for a few times. She just say wanted to give me something special this time and just top up a bit will do. This is accomplishment for me personally.

Pls dont ask me for contact, not sharing this one for now.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 8
pious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Usually $50 for HJ. Autoroam is part of package for regulars ...well at least for me. Been to new joints where ML quote from $80 to $100.

But autoroam also depends on intensity ba...for $80 i expect four fingers fingering, clit playing, ass poking, nipple pinching and all that shit. Means bra off and pants down to at least knee level. Not those KNS half half one.

This is for those TCM settings ya? Not spa type.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
Usually $50 for HJ. Autoroam is part of package for regulars ...well at least for me. Been to new joints where ML quote from $80 to $100.

But autoroam also depends on intensity ba...for $80 i expect four fingers fingering, clit playing, ass poking, nipple pinching and all that shit. Means bra off and pants down to at least knee level. Not those KNS half half one.

This is for those TCM settings ya? Not spa type.
Brother have just set a guideline for a $80 scope of act.....lol..
Old 03-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
It is really expensive right? Just a few minutes of fun....
That's considered market rate already...

There are girls who asks for more!!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Use this ai-mai ai-mai technique can also get a $30 or $20 HJ (for milf).
But won't be for SYT as usually SYT are too haughty and will 'mark you'.
Next time you call, they will tell receptionist to say they busy all day.
They rather wait for confirmed carrot-head customer for easy money.
Maybe when SYT become Milf.... ha ha.. no time for SYT.. must get good value for money massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Usually if ML says that $50 hj cannot roam, i will tell them just continue with the massage, decline their offer &also tell her if not allow roaming i cannot cum quickly, take longer & she gets $0 for that, usually they will accept but allow very little roaming like blocking you ,when trying to touch boobs or pussy.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

$50 ... HJ with roam, bra unhooked under her polo T. PRC lady. This is a "decent" joint with glass panel on door. Lights dimmed.

$30 ... another joint. Viet MILF. After bargaining from $50. What works : say nvm, not today. Or nvr bring enough cash But just roam thru clothes.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, say no bring enough money also works well.

.Or lift up the shorts or towel and say, "See my bro is sleeping. Didn't even wake up." and put up your ok sign to signal $30... if she get mad, never mind.. no loss, got money for good dinner and beer !
Old 03-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Bro, i ever encountered one place where there is a small squarish glass panel on the door... the ML told me that is for show only.... cannot see inside one...
i thought this place really 'clean' joint....

haha....

[QUOTE=StealthBomber;16249893]$50 ... HJ with roam, bra unhooked under her polo T. PRC lady. This is a "decent" joint with glass panel on door. Lights dimmed.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
$50 ... HJ with roam, bra unhooked under her polo T. PRC lady. This is a "decent" joint with glass panel on door. Lights dimmed.

$30 ... another joint. Viet MILF. After bargaining from $50. What works : say nvm, not today. Or nvr bring enough cash But just roam thru clothes.
from the replies I think I'm really lucky. same with a PRC ML, I paid 30 for autoroam + unhooked bra + feeling inside her pants. However I rejected her GQ because the blood in my head didn't go downwards. Overall I still managed to hug abit n licked her neck while touch her all over until my time was up.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
from the replies I think I'm really lucky. same with a PRC ML, I paid 30 for autoroam + unhooked bra + feeling inside her pants. However I rejected her GQ because the blood in my head didn't go downwards. Overall I still managed to hug abit n licked her neck while touch her all over until my time was up.
ooo bro u r a luck guy, she is still in SG? can share
Old 11-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanyew View Post
$80 HJ with autoroam is considered cheap, wait till you get ML asking you for $100 HJ with autoroam.

Just finished using the last 2 hours of my package at L* Spa, the ML daringly asked $100 from me for HJ and said its the market rate now and many patrons pay her that amount, I told rejected her obviously, luckily I have finished using the package and never intend to renew it, gotta look for a new playground.
G***d S** also now the gals not shy to say $100 with roaming. I stopped going L* Spa because of that and now aiyah all my regular joints have to skip liao.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Bro, if the ML say to you 80 or 100 for Hj or hj plus roaming is the market price and her customers pay her that amount, take out that 100, show her then keep back the money and say sorry but you are not worth it. You got to understand, these are just cheebyes. Don't let them teach you how to spend your hard earned money
Old 12-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

I like your style bro,

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Great reply bro. 80 bucks is definitely a carrot head chopper! Unless you telling me that the ML is some model or 90% lookalike tv actress or those sexy OLs with bodycon dress then maybe i will consider.. with roaming of coz.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

to get an hour of solid authentic massage with slutty seductive HJ all in @ $50 is the dream of most cheongsters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1