The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lonelyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just want to share a bad experience that i had today with this lady.
https://sglonelyguy.info/cloris-massage/

So smsed a few ML and all timing wasn't suitable, so decided to try cloris, since there were a lot of 'positive' review on her page.

Once my appointment was confirmed, i made my way down and upon reaching, was directed by her to the location and she opened the door for me. At first glace, she was not bad looking and i was thinking maybe can have a enjoyable session . But once i entered the room, she started to ask for money first, which i had bad feeling about it. Nonetheless, i paid her and went for a shower as instructed. After shower, she started her massage, which only lasted for freaking 10mins, then i was asked to flip around. She started to do some sort of teasing massage, which she basically just use her hands to rub your whole body, lame. After which she started her HJ, which was worst than SOP, she just spammed oil and it was just mechanical movement all the way, can see that she just wants to get the job done. Once the HJ was done, was asked to bathe, I checked my watch after bathing and realize that the whole session only lasted 30mins. Never going to go back, waste my money and time, not even going to rate her, cause i think she'll score all ZERO.
Old 17-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
LurkerBN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.$$$$$$b.com/m/135.html
Creature that howls at night - Snow

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Looks wise average only.

Petite and not for boobs lover.

Massage was good with strength.

Chatty local girl.

Roaming is 4g but with top off only.

RTM - Not sure
Old 17-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboii View Post
Just want to share a bad experience that i had today with this lady.
https://sglonelyguy.info/cloris-massage/

So smsed a few ML and all timing wasn't suitable, so decided to try cloris, since there were a lot of 'positive' review on her page.

Once my appointment was confirmed, i made my way down and upon reaching, was directed by her to the location and she opened the door for me. At first glace, she was not bad looking and i was thinking maybe can have a enjoyable session . But once i entered the room, she started to ask for money first, which i had bad feeling about it. Nonetheless, i paid her and went for a shower as instructed. After shower, she started her massage, which only lasted for freaking 10mins, then i was asked to flip around. She started to do some sort of teasing massage, which she basically just use her hands to rub your whole body, lame. After which she started her HJ, which was worst than SOP, she just spammed oil and it was just mechanical movement all the way, can see that she just wants to get the job done. Once the HJ was done, was asked to bathe, I checked my watch after bathing and realize that the whole session only lasted 30mins. Never going to go back, waste my money and time, not even going to rate her, cause i think she'll score all ZERO.
Never chit-chat at all? She looks great, and her reviews seem positive, so maybe u suay kena her when she wasn’t in the mood? If still got so much time left she can take the initiative and do a bit of massage mah...
Old 17-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DTO1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You have only three posts and they are all FRs of this ML.

Maybe should call her FL as you just posted you spent the night with her.

Lol sorry I am a newbie here so not surprised to have 3 posts.
If a masseur is good, I think is good to share with all Bros here.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
can provide the link for JG on the ones you recommendation below?
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post
For HDLY I still prefer Adele, she will make you fly to heaven with her wonder hands

For good massage and JG, there is some good one like Angel, Ling Ling Jie etc…
Old 17-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTO1213 View Post
Lol sorry I am a newbie here so not surprised to have 3 posts.
If a masseur is good, I think is good to share with all Bros here.
What we concern is the hidden cost in spa. How much you top up to touch her boobs?
Old 17-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Lots of poor reviews revolving bad service & heavily inaccurate photos for Una bro. I think if you search her name you'll see.

If you are okay with MILF then Laura for BF, hands down. I have RTM to her 4 times already and her knockers + service never disappoints: https://sglonelyguy.info/laura-massage/
Kena zapped because I said something honest about the first ML. Looks like the OKT for that stable is always watching
Old 17-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://www.sxxxxxxs.net/Girl/6145.html

Anybro try this ml frm e animal web ?
Old 18-08-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DTO1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
What we concern is the hidden cost in spa. How much you top up to touch her boobs?

If you looking for genuine and quality massage, definitely she is one who is good with JG.
Old 18-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTO1213 View Post
If you looking for genuine and quality massage, definitely she is one who is good with JG.
Come on bro, you still avoid to answer the most important question on the hidden cost. You have three posts on Vivi at different time, so how much you need to top up to touch her boobs at each visit?
Old 18-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
loner828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Come on bro, you still avoid to answer the most important question on the hidden cost. You have three posts on Vivi at different time, so how much you need to top up to touch her boobs at each visit?
Come on bro, why you keep asking this question about how much to top up to touch her boobs, you are so interesting to touch her boobs?
Old 18-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner828 View Post
Come on bro, why you keep asking this question about how much to top up to touch her boobs, you are so interesting to touch her boobs?
She did quoted me $10 and 50 before. To avoid bros fall to the trap again, this better clarify.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She did quoted me $10 and 50 before. To avoid bros fall to the trap again, this better clarify.
She only offer to top up to touch her boobs? Any other service she will offer or not bro?
Old 18-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
She only offer to top up to touch her boobs? Any other service she will offer or not bro?
After top up, can touch top and bottom but fully clothed. No bj and fj.

She has some die hard fans who probably don't mind to pay sky high price to see her.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
After top up, can touch top and bottom but fully clothed. No bj and fj.

She has some die hard fans who probably don't mind to pay sky high price to see her.
Recall some time back 1 bro said top up or pay $200 for fj and mentioned not worth as there are alternatives or better ones at this price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1