The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Angel from sexhouse69 looks like Valene?

Sweeet smile.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt77 View Post
Not trying to be rude and no offence. Frankly not everyone is so free to PM you and still have to wait for your reply. And not everyone everyday login to sbf. By the time you reply don't know already delay for how long. Cheers
No worries. Am not offended. Yup u are perfectly right coz if u PM i might not reply immediately as I am not online for 24hrs like some bros do. Probably they are under some biz dealings for that lol. So maybe 2-3days then reply. So if can’t wait why don’t try yourself and share? Coz was too tired to write detailed Fr and have to work this early morning. Cheers.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
DaDa Doll88

Last Night chatting with Da Da realise on her status "HBD to Me"

Check with her and really her birthday. Fast hand fast leg. alamak only available at 12 am. (12 am sg time still 11 pm thai time, heng ahh)

Manage to get a cake very last min and go celebrate with her. Shouldnt elaborate too much as this thread is about the girl not about me.

So just show some of her pix for guys who love a pretty and cute girl.

Yah after all the commando like Michell, Jewel etc Session with dada feel like real lover.

Strangely she still dun have her own thread on SBF, but she is doing ok even without a thread

Nice smile sia! Looks like can be the cute gf type.

Yeah strange, couldn't find her thread on SBF also. Seems like can only see on WeChat

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Sweeet smile.
She really looks like Valene. Should be her haha. She has more competition recently
Old 15-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Dada does looks a bit like G.E.M Tang
Old 15-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 8
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Sex Amazon - Mora

The boss is nice and fast in replying .
Look- 9/10 thai tan but i think she is beautiful
Body- 10/10 Damn petite i love it max!!!!!!!!! My kind of girl
Boobs 8/10 I give 8 because i prefer natural boobs!!
Location- clean place and also quite easy to park if you are driving .

Now comes the exciting part of all

GFE 10/10 she is very playful and loves to joke around, keep sticking to me without using her phone at all times. Kiss me also waaaa. And please she dont KC

BBBJ 11/10 before my first shot she was sucking it slowly and loving it, and o ya we bath first before every sexual act haha. She suck for quite sometime nv rush to have sex. Then after that i turn her over to paint her, her pussy is damn clean and also its juicy without smell, was pressing my head towards her pussy!!! Moan like waaaaa!!!

FJ10/10 after that took out the condom and she ride on me and its damn tight. Damn man! Good after ride for 10mins jialat cant liao release all my sons and daughter to her liao hahaha surrender haha.

2nd shot was something inwasnt expecting because i no strength liao but my didi still standing so second time FJ but i told her i think cant then she said nvm take out condom and then she clean and suck waaaa i was like damn girl! She is hungry for more. She suck halfway i told her i stand up ba, so while she is sucking i felt something going to come out liao then the next thing i know i release in her mouth (CIM).

Damn she is good but anyway its My FR for her and its not a paid FR its my personal FR and 5 cent sharing with all bros. Do take care of her as its her first time in Singapore, just be nice!
Old 15-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

* Deleted. My Blind eyes

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 15-08-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had this girl - 338- from stable "ilovethais" today

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856

All the stats provided are true (copy paste from the website). In case you guys cannot access the link...
age 24
height 168
weight 51
​bra cup B

Face - 10/10 very pretty and she loves K-Pop style. Made many cute and purposely made pouting face.
Boobs - between A to B..not sure. Nice big raisin to suck on
Body - Not an inch of fat
Finger/Paint - I muff diving without any complain by her. Not trimmed but with no smell and wet very fast
FJ - Can take hard and long session.
No CIM though

Basically this girl is very green and need a lot of guidance, but she is very willing to learn and comply. Very shy as it is her first time in this trade, I mean, according to her..but there should be some truth in it. Some of the indication that I believe it is true as when I am painting, she is shy to moan and keep biting her lips...she is not sure to collect money first or not (she is asking me the procedure..lol)..and a few more. Need more seasoned bro to polish her and I think she could do very well compared to the current stock in SBF. Basically my requirement is a tall and pretty, can endure long paint and finger, maintain happy smiling face and can chat about everything. Throughout the session, she made a lot of CFM and sexy face..should I say alluring..

I keep the FJ session for you to explore but the sight of doggy her in front mirror is priceless. Will RTF if vit M allows. Again, her physique is one of the best, if not the best.

Saw 335 and she look exactly like the photo. A bit short but very fair...she is rushing to catch the plane. lol

Will update this post with photo if possible...

Last edited by darkangel83; 15-08-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Any idea where's the light switch for the bathroom? 55555 cuz i couldn't find it. or its spoiled.
She help me on de so i not sure but i am sure its working
Old 15-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4792 View Post
Just ended session with Ginni from TikoClub. A few places that provides clean towels.

Looks - slightly fatter version of Linda Chung
Boobs - Natural and perky
Bbbj - Nothing much to say but no complains either.
FJ - she's very horny. More horny than me. Able to make go for 2nd shot.
Massage - pretty good. Not pro but still good.
Communication - Speaks French. Speaks good Cantonese and she's quite chatty.

RTF - Maybe but she's going back soon. Came out and saw Cindy and she looks good as well.
Bro, shes now short hair or long hair? The short hair pic looks better for me than the long hair
Old 15-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
OKT Enhance and you said natural. Very doubtful FR.
Bro, did u see properly the phrasing of the sentence before you hit a conclusion? I SAID I PREFER NATURAL, i never said it was natural.

Please see properly before firing. I dont give fake FR plz.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Bro, did u see properly the phrasing of the sentence before you hit a conclusion? I SAID I PREFER NATURAL, i never said it was natural.

Please see properly before firing. I dont give fake FR plz.
Paiseh. My eyes failing. Already edited my msg. Up you 159 pts

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 15-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just had this cute Minah looking babe. Great Hidden Gem.
I think many bros did not share on this SYT.

Thaipussy-Sara

Looks: 9/10 (She is NOT photogenic. But the moment u see her, BAGUS u won't cancel I am sure! See tru lingerie with nice lacy panty how to reject!)
Boobs: 10/10 (Natural Big B or C with nice sensitive nipples)
Shower: 8/10 (Sop Shower me clean with Frenching inside shower room great GFE)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Still have room for improvenment but seeing a SYT enjoying my rod and still smiling was almost an instant CIM into her lol)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight pussy, Clean shaven no smell)
GFE: 10/10 (Never leave me alone to play phone, talk about everything and really a sweet and nice babe. SYT boobs lover this girl surely fits)
Dmg: $150/90/2
Old 15-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Cola @ Bangkok-Gems ($150/2/90)

OKT: Prompt reply, provides good recommendation
Location: Central discreet apartment w spacious rooms, and apartment shared w 2 other girls
Looks: 90% accuracy to pic; SYT, naughty uni girl vibe
Boobs: 7/10, enhanced C
BJ: 8/10, good balls action, knows how to tease
FJ: 8/10, hardworking and horny
GFE: 10/10, peck kiss to DFK, always smiling, pampers you
Old 15-08-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
humblebee55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy