The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
ya hor, The nearest one I nvr Check. how can i miss out the inhouse one.
Later I check if they open.
FYI
Hotel UTAMA KTV n MP
Front door back door side door
Cfm fully CLOSE for 3Days
Old 07-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I shall go thur the secret door then.....
Old 07-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Haha ... nice reading up the thread. Yes, Ramadhan makes Batam pretty dead if you are here for the gals, other than that Nagoya Hill is still crowded with SYT but not your tropical booking kind.

Live report : I am staying in Nagoya Hill, gonna catch the Warcraft movie at Cinema 21, bought a sweet SYT a ticket, sitting next to me, she is a total stranger I just met in the mall, wish me luck ...
Old 07-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RAMADAN Day1
Arrv SKP 715
Took 730 bus to NGY
Chge $@9840 opps Formosa
Go Barry all doors closed
Wait at Hana
Around 930, Jaga arrived
Deposited my bag
My 10days old MILF still sleeping
Ask other girl to call OKT to pre book.
Walk to Kaha
Passed by AVAVA Market
See pork section
surprising they still hv kidney
ordered one with cutting=20k (expensive here
In PENUIN usually less then 30k/pair)
Go next door to hv my special Mee Pansit with kidney.
Bought UTAMA superior @385k fr Kaha
Go Sundra to reserved Soup Tulang they said open tmr

Still too early so go to Jodoh area in search of the mystery Damri? airport bus terminal.

I assume Damri terminals should be near to Batam City Bus terminal..
So.. I Boarded Batam City Bus to Jodor terminal at the road side near KFC.
At the Tmnl I asked the in charge he claim that no terminal for Damri but can wait at Halte BCA.
So loop back to BCA Jodor.
Waited for about an hour finally saw a silver minibus that indicated clearly Airport Bus.
But I was too late to even take a photo of it. :sigh:

My one hour there was not wasted..
I hv collected the info on Oplak services as below

Orange : Punggoh
Pink : BC, Airport Parameter, Nongsa
Blue : BC, Batu aji, Sintai, Tg. Unchang
Red : Dapur12 Finindo
Green : HB, Batu Ampar

Cont..
Old 07-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
Haha ... nice reading up the thread. Yes, Ramadhan makes Batam pretty dead if you are here for the gals, other than that Nagoya Hill is still crowded with SYT but not your tropical booking kind.

Live report : I am staying in Nagoya Hill, gonna catch the Warcraft movie at Cinema 21, bought a sweet SYT a ticket, sitting next to me, she is a total stranger I just met in the mall, wish me luck ...
You must be young and handsome ..
Good luck to you
Live fr utama
Is raining

Last edited by BFOMF5; 07-06-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Live fr UTAMA
A5, Princess...
OPENED
Old 07-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post

Yes, Nagoya Hill Mall is simply filled with SYTs last night when I was there. Most with their abang though. Think it's got to do with the 3 day holiday.

Ticket for total stranger? Like your nick, I'm blown away.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

RAMADAN Day1 afternoon
Cross over to Jodor market
Pack Nasi Campur fr road side stall.
Two mountain of Rice
one meat
2 veg plus
A pack OF chicken feet soup
@17k lunch at coffee shop.
Around 130
Go to Barry paid 600k
pick up bag and girl

Proceed to UTAMA
ROUND 1 OTOT
Start with Baby bathe in the bathtub
Follow by
Nene massage
BBBJ
Put on rain clothe
Cowgirl
OM push cart become doggy
Halfway lumbut again
BJ +HJ Revived
Exploded in m.pos.

Cont...

Last edited by BFOMF5; 07-06-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post

Outside Harbour Bay mall got a 6 star massage,also clean but more ex. Located opp Swissbel hotel,also inside Harbour bay terminal.

6 star closed down already. no hotel nor massage now.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

RAMADAN Day1 evening
Try to hv dinner at the Nasi Padang opps MLS but close.
Girl scared to meet up with police so let her stay in and I go search for dinner.
Try to go for my favorite Bakso Gaja also closed at the end, Pack Soup Tulang and Ayam penyet at RM behind UTAMA.

After dinner tcss for a while i expressed my desires for the same wake up round that she did it to me last week. She said she need to return to Berry by 5am. If want to do that then we must quickly go to sleep now. I agreed and we take our bath. And this becomes the forth play for Round2.

She cleanses every parts of my body and turn me on with the breast rubbing my back, at the same time one hand strokes my didi, the other play with my ball. The worst (or best ) she lick and bite my ear too.
For that, I returned, by fingering her. And she invited me in raw. Telling me that she had 7 Tamu included me. I'm the only one rtf. She naver allow raw to other..... brarrrr.
But I refused.
We dry ourselves and changed battles ground to the bed.
Surprising didi still standing
(The soup Tulang Must be workng)
Rain clothe on....
Big spone.+++
Happy ending with cissor.

I nvr felt so young before this round.
So I released her with 250k.

RAMADAN Day 1 END
Old 07-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yes, Nagoya Hill Mall is simply filled with SYTs last night when I was there. Most with their abang though. Think it's got to do with the 3 day holiday.

Ticket for total stranger? Like your nick, I'm blown away.
Yes, done with the movie, it's only 25,000 Rp, so why not for a stranger. I saw her at the Cinema 21 Lobby looking at the movies' schedule; I walked up to her and just bought her the ticket.

She is wearing those black head dress, makes her look so holy till I dare not touch her. Does it mean anything ? Don't want to do anything against their religion. Nonetheless, WARCRAFT is a GREAT Movie !!!
Old 07-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5729 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Some articles,FRs and information on Ramadan from the old threads :
The only thing I regret of SB is that posts like this in a few days are submerged under the chitchat and virtually lost.
There should be a section "Reports of Distinction", as on the ISG forum, where significant reports are linked for ease of recollection.

I see you cited 3 of my old reports "Batam on Ramadan". I posted many and from different years, not only 2013, so I guess you have read all and made a selection of those 3 where something peculiar of Ramadan is hinted. What a meticulous work!
Old 07-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

So, I just finished my haircut at V Salon. Where else..

Since it was first mentioned in this forum, (sorry, I forgot who mentioned it), I've seen the price for wash+cut in this salon increased from 80k to 90k. And, today, wah hair is really only just that, wash hair, no more massaging. They have managed to make the massaging part as a chargeable service by itself.

So, my entire expense for the past 1 hour here is 65k for hair cut plus 60k for hair wash & massage. Still cheap in Singapore context, but it's a 50% increase in just a space of 6 months for almost the same service, bar a few drop off cream and couple spray of hair tonic. The aunty's massage is enjoyable though. Her strength is the kuat kuat type.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
Didn't knw u were so busy until i read yr summary. Just wish to drop u a thank you note for taking the time to link up with us for the tcss & pointers. Opps! We rang the wrong doorbell,should've double confirm yr room no. with u.
Yes,the trip was a busy one,hehehe..in one day i practically can run up between 2nd floor,3rd floor more than a dozen times and then to the 1st floor again (no wonder i slimed down every Batam trip,hehehe...). There was 5 special rooms altogether,i dont always stay in 1 room number. Lucky it was night time when you knocked,and i dont think anyone was in that room (a friend was however staying in it). You guys arent the only one heading to the wrong room,i also almost constantly head to the wrong room too,hehehe...blindfold me,i also can get to that "room".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
We visit the few loc u pointed us to,they were indeed fabulous places. Since u say to keep it discreet,i probably shouldn't be posting it here. Btw,a few FRs has been send yr way. If there's a chance,hope to link up again,dinner's on me bro.
Thank you for sharing,reading those FRs a few more times before replying. Glad you guys like the suggested place,i only suggested those places base on my understanding of you guy's characteristic. Glad you guys like it.

I doubt dinner will be possible at most time,but i sure wouldnt mind supper,hehehe...surprise me with "something" the next time round on supper! Hehehe...

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorioussex View Post
wow..boh jio..pm u le..
I dont go around to jio people go Batam,sorry bro.

There were at least a dozen bros who PM-ed me showing their interest to join me in my trip/s per month. But there are only limited slot in a vehicle. At times,i may also need to bring bros who shares the similar frequency and age group together. Cannot be i bring a few bros in their 50s to 60s and then mix with bros who were in their 20s to 30s,almost surely will have some kind of problem/s.

Another reason is some of the trips were initialed by other bros,meaning they were the one who takes the lead,and not me. So i have to seek everyone comfort-ability on the trip. Example,if my friend initialed a trip on 1st Dec,he asked friend A, friend B and me along.If i agree to it,i cannot say i bring along another as if friend A and friend B were to do like i do,then the whole trip may be disrupted for the one who initialed the trip. i organize many trips to Batam and am able to understand the feeling of getting the trip disrupted.

Batam is a place where anyone and everyone also can easily go on their own,be it solo or in groups. Like i often says,going to Batam is like going to Sentosa (the whole getting-there process and not the content of whats on the different islands) except the part that one needs a passport. I go to Batam,i found what i deem as fun for myself in Batam,i work on it and read this forum a lot to avoid making mistake/s other bros may have made when they shared their experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
been some time since I logged in . Must share some REALLY solid food I found and ate several several times (to confirm consistency).
Looking forward to it,hope to see some real good foodies in Batam soon.

Quote:
1. *the bestest* pizza : Spiro Pizza at Food Colony (Nagoya City Walk. Food Colony is a food court behind Brewsky pub). Will definitely post FR soon - love the thin crusted pizzas and the lasagna.... enak sekali AH!
Pizza,not interested,hehehe...Food colony uses the top up card thingy,even not interested. (i am saying "not interested" becos i dont exactly like pizza even in Sillypore and i also understand what may not be of interest to me may be interesting for others,so please continue to share)

Quote:
2. Benny Beng Bak (bbq pork belly, charsiew) - this one is the outright winner for charsiew, siobak - my bro-in-law + parents vouch it loooooooooool ! . unfortunately it is at Mitra Batam Center. Near Momo, near Kampung Medan. But out of the way for quite a few. Will post FR soon as well.
This one however is interesting...hehehe...just hearing the work "pork belly and charsiew" already send me drooling....hehehe...

Looking forward to see this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
There is some young talent! A small one is remarkable, looking like my beloved viet who was my "girlfriend" in KL for a few days. Small and tiny like a kid. Her eyes are not innocent. Booking price proposed: 1.75J.
Other nice girls were quoted 1.5 or so. I don't know what made prices so steep recently (the 1.5 became 1.2 after a while though).
Its Batam Most Expensive booking joint (Bunga),hehehe...you probably may have seen some of the girls who were from other joints before there too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Now on the ferry to Batam. Waiting to move off. Anyone there wanna link up for dinner?
Hope you got yr fix of the Magic Jxxx DRINK..
They have moved to round the corner in the same building.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1