The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

28 March - 31 March 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Been busy hence the late post.

Social Media
Ploy
Damage: 2000b

Chat up a lady from social media, met up with her in Bangkok. She has a toned body with fake tits. I had to wait for an hour for her because of ‘Bangkok Jam’.

Finally she arrived, paid her as requested. BBBJ was short but good. Shes doing it exceptionally for me as she dislikes BBBJ. It was good banging and I came my shot in doggy style while in front of the mirror.

We showered, I intend to TCSS before we proceed with my second shot as requested. Within ten minutes she rushed me for my second shot. This time there was no BBBJ, I banged her and she kept hurrying me. Mood spoilt. Requested for HJ, I was on top of her and after a while shot my load on her tits.

Requested for tips, told her since she drove a car, small tips are nothing to her and her service was poor. She left shortly.

Took the bus to Pattaya the next day. Put down my bags, went to look at the massage shops and saw a tanned skin lady with toned body and fake tits. Initial price quoted at 1200b.

Massage Shop
El
Damage: 1000b

After bargain, I went up with her and we showered separately. Body catbath led to CBJ and then cowgirl. I pushed her down for missionary otherwise it would have been ‘game over’ admiring those tits bouncing in front of me. I knew shes enjoying throughout the session but she was refusing to moan. I thrusted her hard with lots of fapping sound and the people beside us were giggling. Finally she came back up to ride me as I grabbed her fine titties and came my shot. She continued to ride me and was slightly disappointed as I guess she was near her climax. This time we showered together and she washed me really good. El was good bang and her toned body was totally my type.

Massage Shop
Mai

Decided to go the massage shops again. I remembered seeing this slutty looking fair skin lady with B tits, some signs of sagging but she had a phat booty ass. Initial priced quoted at 1200b.

After separate shower, she started HJ sensually with oil, my dick stood up and it was time to bang her. She was accommodating with all positions and I came as she ride in cowgirl. Not a bad bong for this price.

Coconut Bar
Palmy

Plenty of ladies and price range of ST from 800-1000b for ST. A lady quoted 1000b for ST, gave an impression she was gonna be a bad bonk. Walked back to massage shop with intention to barfine El but it was her off day. I decided to walk around again and approached a lady for ST, little did I knew it was the same person and we laughed about it. Chemistry felt alright so I brought her back to hotel.

She is petite sized in her late twenties, spoke good English and has the ‘Big Sister’ aura around her.

After separate showers, she starts with CBJ until I was satisfied. We literally bang around the room and it was rough sex as if I was punishing her. I came in doggy position and pushed her down as I submit my last thrusts in her. Forgo the idea of LT which she agreed with 2000b as I was shagged out.

Throughout my days in Pattaya I was chilling at bro Soi6 beer bar at Soi MIT, affordable beers with pool table and plenty of similar beer bars around. You can find all types of ladies here and SYTs are available if you look hard enough.

Just so you know, Goodfellas bar at Soi 6 is under a completely different management now. SBF bros who like to support our bro Soi6, you can refer to last few pages on information on his bar.

Hope you enjoy the FR as always.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
28 March - 31 March 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Been busy hence the late post.

Social Media
Ploy
Damage: 2000b

Chat up a lady from social media, met up with her in Bangkok. She has a toned body with fake tits. I had to wait for an hour for her because of ‘Bangkok Jam’.

Finally she arrived, paid her as requested. BBBJ was short but good. Shes doing it exceptionally for me as she dislikes BBBJ. It was good banging and I came my shot in doggy style while in front of the mirror.

We showered, I intend to TCSS before we proceed with my second shot as requested. Within ten minutes she rushed me for my second shot. This time there was no BBBJ, I banged her and she kept hurrying me. Mood spoilt. Requested for HJ, I was on top of her and after a while shot my load on her tits.

Requested for tips, told her since she drove a car, small tips are nothing to her and her service was poor. She left shortly.

Took the bus to Pattaya the next day. Put down my bags, went to look at the massage shops and saw a tanned skin lady with toned body and fake tits. Initial price quoted at 1200b.

Massage Shop
El

After bargain, I went up with her and we showered separately. Body catbath led to CBJ and then cowgirl. I pushed her down for missionary otherwise it would have been ‘game over’ admiring those tits bouncing in front of me. I knew shes enjoying throughout the session but she was refusing to moan. I thrusted her hard with lots of fapping sound and the people beside us were giggling. Finally she came back up to ride me as I grabbed her fine titties and came my shot. She continued to ride me and was slightly disappointed as I guess she was near her climax. This time we showered together and she washed me really good. El was good bang and her toned body was totally my type.

Massage Shop
Mai

Decided to go the massage shops again. I remembered seeing this slutty looking fair skin lady with B tits, some signs of sagging but she had a phat booty ass. Initial priced quoted at 1200b.

After separate shower, she started HJ sensually with oil, my dick stood up and it was time to bang her. She was accommodating with all positions and I came as she ride in cowgirl. Not a bad bong for this price.

Coconut Bar
Palmy

Plenty of ladies and price range of ST from 800-1000b for ST. A lady quoted 1000b for ST, gave an impression she was gonna be a bad bonk. Walked back to massage shop with intention to barfine El but it was her off day. I decided to walk around again and approached a lady for ST, little did I knew it was the same person and we laughed about it. Chemistry felt alright so I brought her back to hotel.

She is petite sized in her late twenties, spoke good English and has the ‘Big Sister’ aura around her.

After separate showers, she starts with CBJ until I was satisfied. We literally bang around the room and it was rough sex as if I was punishing her. I came in doggy position and pushed her down as I submit my last thrusts in her. Forgo the idea of LT which she agreed with 2000b as I was shagged out.

Throughout my days in Pattaya I was chilling at bro Soi6 beer bar at Soi MIT, affordable beers with pool table and plenty of similar beer bars around. You can find all types of ladies here and SYTs are available if you look hard enough.

Just so you know, Goodfellas bar at Soi 6 is under a completely different management now. SBF bros who like to support our bro Soi6, you can refer to last few pages on information on his bar.

Hope you enjoy the FR as always.
which massage shops did you go to? random ones? 1000b for fj, that's a first for me.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Visited sensations, angelwitch, diamond, dollhouse last nite.
Out of these 4, sensations had the most girls and the quality also the best.
Angelwitch lack of girls and quality the worst. But got shows to keep u entertained.
Will be going to another area for the bars tonight.
Too bad not enough time to try skyfall, windmill and others.
skyfall is the BEST, IMHO. and windmill..hell, it's paradise
Old 02-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
which massage shops did you go to? random ones? 1000b for fj, that's a first for me.
Hello bro,

Check out Soi Honey at Second Ring Road.

Cheers!
Old 02-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
skyfall is the BEST, IMHO. and windmill..hell, it's paradise
Skyfall abit overprice the girls there. Quality is good. Just that most girls want 5k for LT but gfe is superb.

Windmill is good show inside. However quality of girls is pretty bad. Like sugarbaby. Only go there to find 3some as quite a few are bi.

For me #1 is still sensation and #2 is palace.

Quality is superb. High gfe. And girls dont really follow SOP. Means if they like you and they know you gonna find them again, 3k for LT is fine and they will stay with you till afternoon. (Just don't talk about price for LT. If not they gonna shoot out the standard pricing.)

My previous recent trip, got 1 model from palace. Small size big tits. She went for ST and came back just to loiter around. Manage to talk to her, buy her drink. Ask her go 808. So waited for her outside and went 808. Bring back hotel, bang her 3 times. 1 before sleep, 1 during sleep, 1 before going off. She went back at 1pm. Gave her 3k and say "Tonight I come find you again, you ok na?" She ok. Didn't find her actually bcoz she was so popular always early barfine. Only msg her if she is free meet me inside club.

The sensation girl i took was I knew her from facebook first and chit chat awhile. My facebook i usually add random agogo girls and try to make friends first. So this girl even best. Small size, petite look like typical SG poly girl. Took her 3 days. But she not into sex that much. More into chilling and partying. Only manage to ramp twice each night. Spend most time outside partying. Always went off at 8am after first round. 2nd round is when b4 i send her to work, she come my room. Only last day she slept till 3pm in my room bcoz drink too much. Paid her SG$200 for 3 night exclude the 3 barfines.

Play your game right. No need to pay the standard market price of 5 to 6k for LT for hot agogo girls.

Even bar girls LT only 2k max. Some even can 1.5k baht if they like you.

And get a nice hotel. If your hotel room is terrible, no girl will wanna sleep in there until the afternoon.

PS: Wake up sex is impt for me.

I do have alot of Pattaya girls encounter pics. Not sure if posting here will be a good idea as i dont see any Bros posting any girls pics here for their encounter.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello bro,

Check out Soi Honey at Second Ring Road.

Cheers!
thanks bro. can you speak thai?
Old 04-05-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
thanks bro. can you speak thai?
555 in Pattaya you don't have to speak Thai.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Greetings,

I'll be in Pattaya next week for short vacation!! My favorite dancer is Lala from Sapphire Agogo, she has an all natural amazing body! My favorite bars are What's Up, Sensation, Palace, and VIP lounge on the second floor of the Dollhouse Agogo! Be careful, it's the beginning of a rainy season in Thailand.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any early weekday June to Pty?
Old 27-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torres54321 View Post
Any early weekday June to Pty?
Old 27-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Will be in Patts from 29 Jun to 3 Jul if anyone wants to meet for a drink.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Skyfall abit overprice the girls there. Quality is good. Just that most girls want 5k for LT but gfe is superb.

Windmill is good show inside. However quality of girls is pretty bad. Like sugarbaby. Only go there to find 3some as quite a few are bi.

For me #1 is still sensation and #2 is palace.

Quality is superb. High gfe. And girls dont really follow SOP. Means if they like you and they know you gonna find them again, 3k for LT is fine and they will stay with you till afternoon. (Just don't talk about price for LT. If not they gonna shoot out the standard pricing.)

My previous recent trip, got 1 model from palace. Small size big tits. She went for ST and came back just to loiter around. Manage to talk to her, buy her drink. Ask her go 808. So waited for her outside and went 808. Bring back hotel, bang her 3 times. 1 before sleep, 1 during sleep, 1 before going off. She went back at 1pm. Gave her 3k and say "Tonight I come find you again, you ok na?" She ok. Didn't find her actually bcoz she was so popular always early barfine. Only msg her if she is free meet me inside club.

The sensation girl i took was I knew her from facebook first and chit chat awhile. My facebook i usually add random agogo girls and try to make friends first. So this girl even best. Small size, petite look like typical SG poly girl. Took her 3 days. But she not into sex that much. More into chilling and partying. Only manage to ramp twice each night. Spend most time outside partying. Always went off at 8am after first round. 2nd round is when b4 i send her to work, she come my room. Only last day she slept till 3pm in my room bcoz drink too much. Paid her SG$200 for 3 night exclude the 3 barfines.

Play your game right. No need to pay the standard market price of 5 to 6k for LT for hot agogo girls.

Even bar girls LT only 2k max. Some even can 1.5k baht if they like you.

And get a nice hotel. If your hotel room is terrible, no girl will wanna sleep in there until the afternoon.

PS: Wake up sex is impt for me.

I do have alot of Pattaya girls encounter pics. Not sure if posting here will be a good idea as i dont see any Bros posting any girls pics here for their encounter.
Nice Write up going visit my friend and her friends in August she use to work Sapphire club later switch to Skyfall she here last year 555 . Yes chill and relax the main point include LT couple of days is good. It be great wake up with 2 ladies beside you 555
Old 19-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

who has bad experience with skyfall? got a long time at 6k. everything is good until we are inside the room. attitude suddenly changed. slept immediately and not wanting to strip and fuck. thought she was tired so let her rest first. a couple of hours later, tried again but she just keep saying no. i be less gentleman, just pulled her pants down n fuck. cant even get her top off. any ways to get redress when met with such kind again? must always pay before taking lady out?

pattaya had changed immensely since i first step foot 5 years ago (my 3time in pattaya). my first long time was 3000 from an agogo. now it is almost double. it has since been invaded by legion of prcs and indians. more street sellers are speaking some chinese now. girls from agogo were bad for my last 2 times in pattaya with the latest being the worst as mentioned.

the only thing i enjoyed was hotels were near beach. just give a more relax feel compared to bkk. 2 large malls and plenty of food within walking distance. but agogo ladiest that i barfined were so bad.

Last edited by legolas99; 19-06-2018 at 09:59 AM. Reason: add on
Old 19-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
who has bad experience with skyfall? got a long time at 6k. everything is good until we are inside the room. attitude suddenly changed. slept immediately and not wanting to strip and fuck. thought she was tired so let her rest first. a couple of hours later, tried again but she just keep saying no. i be less gentleman, just pulled her pants down n fuck. cant even get her top off. any ways to get redress when met with such kind again? must always pay before taking lady out?

pattaya had changed immensely since i first step foot 5 years ago (my 3time in pattaya). my first long time was 3000 from an agogo. now it is almost double. it has since been invaded by legion of prcs and indians. more street sellers are speaking some chinese now. girls from agogo were bad for my last 2 times in pattaya with the latest being the worst as mentioned.

the only thing i enjoyed was hotels were near beach. just give a more relax feel compared to bkk. 2 large malls and plenty of food within walking distance. but agogo ladiest that i barfined were so bad.
I feel ya man, Pattaya has been spoilt by people willing to pay more and more, hence I prefer BKK where prices stayed at 1-1.5k LT for a good looking one and you tip her 1k. If you get on the mamasan and girls good side - meaning not being a jerk, she will let the girl stay overnight.
Heading to Pattaya next month and mostly for R&R and will find a girl on a local dating platform instead - had really good luck with it last time.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bkk where u find lt for 1-1.5k? thermae quite fixed at 5k.
pattaya is screwed for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1