The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstark413 View Post
The total is 4000baht. My colleague was happy with the gal and he ended up tipping her 1000 baht when she stay over night. My colleague is from Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Paging for Khun naemlo.

Is the above example considered as "American style tipping"?
No wonder Bangkok cheonging gets more and more expensive!
Si mi tai chi, always ka pager.

If I did not read wrongly, 4000THB for ST is a bit hard to swallow even including BF but 5000 THB is about the right price for LT in BKK AGG now. So dun say give 1000THB tips

Tipping 1000THB alone for service is bit hai gong... Maybe I'm stingy, the most I will give is 200THB for her to take taxi and her service must be damn good. Not those gers lying down on the bed n keep complaining why still have not cum.
Old 14-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings,

As an American-Korean living in Bangkok, my tipping policies are as follows:

I only give 200 to 400 bhat to gogo girls! But, for soapy girls my range of tips are from 200 to 1,000 bhat! For a soapy girl to receive 1,000 bhat from me, she must be attractive, nice figure, nice personality, eager to please and her service must be very erotic and out of this world! And once in Bangkok, I gave 1,500 bhat tip to a soapy girl because she had a suspicious large mole on her back. She did use my tip to see a doctor and got her mole removed! I'm good guy!

And for soapy papasans, I always give 100 bhat! And for Christmas bonus, I gave 500 bhat to my favorite papasan! What goes around comes around!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Let me offer my 2 sperms can?
Will you prepay for HJ service or BJ service.
Most likely answer is "no". So why should we prepay for FS?
Unless service provider wants to give discount for prepayment.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Allow me to share some insights on the current situation

There's not any 1 bar who practice pay upfront for ALL customers who are bringing the girls back to hotel/ST.

Meaning they see customers. How and why?

If a customer came in and was generous and bought many lady drinks etc , normally the bar will not request him to pay the upfront fee. Most of them if the customer is a regular, they would not do that.

But if it's a new customer cum newbie style of cheonging, they will ask for upfront because of several reasons.

There are situations whereby customers fuck the girl and dun want to pay! Make excuses and run off. Believe it or not, there is. Lol. Also some thought the barfine 1000-15000baht is the "fuckfee". Yes there is. So to prevent all this issues arising, thus they will ask for upfront upon barfining.

Ask me, I'm feel that regardless of paying upfront or not, the chemistry is already there. If there's no chemistry, even if it's a lousy fuck, a lot of people might think want to pay just 1/2 of the amount or whatever. Which is actually quite pathetic on the customer part.

I feel it's a hit or miss whether it's a good laid for any girls working in the bars. She can fuck me well for 2000baht whereas she can be a dead fish for u at 4000baht. So well, that explains why there's a upfront payment.

U can always reject and walk away if u feel it's not comfortable for u.

For the threadstarter case, he could always go back to the bar and approach the Mamasan if he feels cheated. In any case, we only hear his side of the story. Maybe he requested ana/raw sexl or something which we do not know and the girl refused. So he could go back and asked for the explaination and get back the $$. Yes u can get back if u are not at fault.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Bro VBKK, I assume you are not a lawyer by professional....question is the onus is on the customer to prove that he is the innocent party....do you seriously think he has a chance to succeed?
Anyway, if such cases increases in frequency, then it is a clear indication that the Agogo wants to scam customers, especially new ones.
Having customers who run w/o paying is part n parcel of doing biz. I do not and will never condone such acts. BUT if such acts cause mgmt to impose unreasonable rules on others, then I will agree to a boycott of such an establishment.
Many of us run biz and "bad debts" is always inevitable.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

As an American-Korean living in Bangkok, my tipping policies are as follows:

I only give 200 to 400 bhat to gogo girls! But, for soapy girls my range of tips are from 200 to 1,000 bhat! For a soapy girl to receive 1,000 bhat from me, she must be attractive, nice figure, nice personality, eager to please and her service must be very erotic and out of this world! And once in Bangkok, I gave 1,500 bhat tip to a soapy girl because she had a suspicious large mole on her back. She did use my tip to see a doctor and got her mole removed! I'm good guy!

And for soapy papasans, I always give 100 bhat! And for Christmas bonus, I gave 500 bhat to my favorite papasan! What goes around comes around!
Damn son...u be ballin'!
As a fellow Azn-American, my tipping is a bit on the low end.
gogo bars = bht200-300
MP = bht200-400
Even though I don't tip as high, I always tip. Also, I don't base it on looks or personalities, just purely on service.
MP managers = bht0
XMas bonus = bht0
Old 14-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro VBKK, I assume you are not a lawyer by professional....question is the onus is on the customer to prove that he is the innocent party....do you seriously think he has a chance to succeed?
Anyway, if such cases increases in frequency, then it is a clear indication that the Agogo wants to scam customers, especially new ones.
Having customers who run w/o paying is part n parcel of doing biz. I do not and will never condone such acts. BUT if such acts cause mgmt to impose unreasonable rules on others, then I will agree to a boycott of such an establishment.
Many of us run biz and "bad debts" is always inevitable.
a chance to succeed what? In retrieving the $$? Yes of course. No bars would want to condone and allow such girls ( if they have such problems ) to work in their bars. As a boss yourself of the bar, would u want to allow such girls to work in your establishment and have bad name written across everywhere?

Boss/Mamasan dun get a cut of the 3000baht for cheating the customer. Only the girl will get the full share. So why would any bars condone such actions? If a girl have repeated incidents whereby customers keep coming back asking for $$ , the girl will be asked to leave.

I have seen/met many incidents whereby such issues arises and most of time it's the customer fault. Customer too rough, girl can't refuse to accommodate. Customer want to raw/anal etc. That's where the customer need to go back to the bar and the girl will be asked to come back wherever she is. And settle there and then. Not implying that threadstarter was in the wrong but just saying. Also it would be good to remember the number tag of the girl in case u can't get the thai name pronounced correctly.

Bars dun work this way. There are there to make a good business for many years to come. No bars would encourage or condone girls to cheat customers as they are aware words spread fast and very soon the bar will be without any customers. Incidents like this are few and between and it's best for u to go down to the bar if u feel u got shortchanged in any way or whatsoever prior to leaving the bar as agreed with your girl of the night.

Nope, not a lawyer. Just a doormen at Ladyboy bar
Old 14-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnewbie View Post
This‘s an really unlucky day in BKK. A friend and I went to Rainbow 4 at Nana Plaza at a busy Friday night, after hours of stuck in the......is the first time I encountered such thing, paid for nothing, not even touch the lady, while knowing NANA is almost one of the safest place for such fun! The lady seems planned everything, with the assistance of the mama-san. Sorry cannot really remember the lady’s name, phon or fone something. But be careful and do not repeat the same mistake. This time lesson learnt is never pay lady in the bar.
Bro Randomnewbie, please read Bro VBKK detailed explanation. Based on this, you can seek redress if your case is genuine. Keep us informed thereafter.
But dun get yourself killed! 555
Old 14-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro Randomnewbie, please read Bro VBKK detailed explanation. Based on this, you can seek redress if your case is genuine. Keep us informed thereafter.
But dun get yourself killed! 555
Err... u need to go back the same night u barfined the girl. Not a few nights later. Just approach the Mamasan and let her know what happen. She will have her way to contact and ask the girl back even she is already at Samut Prakan. lol. Unless she dun wish to come back work in this bar tomorrow or ever.

Talk amicably and relate your story. Dun try to distort the facts. Most girls at rainbow bars worked for years. Dun try to cook up a funny story and end up getting whooped up when the girl tells her side of the story.

To me, the girls in agogo bars worked for years. Even if they tell u just worked a few months etc , they are just saying they just started working in this bar for a few months. They probably been working since 18 years old but hopped many bars. So to them, sex with customers daily is nothing. Unless u are requesting something out of the norm that's why the girl would refused to go into action.

I know of many girls who have worked at NEP and cowboy for the past 13 years. Some of the girls at rainbow 4 have baby face but actually in their early 30s. Lol
Old 15-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Si mi tai chi, always ka pager.

If I did not read wrongly, 4000THB for ST is a bit hard to swallow even including BF but 5000 THB is about the right price for LT in BKK AGG now. So dun say give 1000THB tips

Tipping 1000THB alone for service is bit hai gong... Maybe I'm stingy, the most I will give is 200THB for her to take taxi and her service must be damn good. Not those gers lying down on the bed n keep complaining why still have not cum.
1st nite
eat dinner, she gave me soapy for a while at my place but no fcuk n bo cum, then i serviced her but still no fcuk bcos i wanted to sleep liao 😅

2nd day
buay song havent cum, i extended 😛, fcuk n cum at nite (1 time)

3rd day
she left @ 8am

damage:
5000 baht (1st day)
200 sgd (2nd day, bcos no baht left)
1000 baht (tip)
taxi

like this bit hai gong boh 😁?

*asian living in singapore
Old 15-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

like this bit hai gong boh 😁?
U feel yourself gong gong boh?
Old 15-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Err... u need to go back the same night u barfined the girl. Not a few nights later. Just approach the Mamasan and let her know what happen. She will have her way to contact and ask the girl back even she is already at Samut Prakan. lol. Unless she dun wish to come back work in this bar tomorrow or ever.

Talk amicably and relate your story. Dun try to distort the facts. Most girls at rainbow bars worked for years. Dun try to cook up a funny story and end up getting whooped up when the girl tells her side of the story.

To me, the girls in agogo bars worked for years. Even if they tell u just worked a few months etc , they are just saying they just started working in this bar for a few months. They probably been working since 18 years old but hopped many bars. So to them, sex with customers daily is nothing. Unless u are requesting something out of the norm that's why the girl would refused to go into action.

I know of many girls who have worked at NEP and cowboy for the past 13 years. Some of the girls at rainbow 4 have baby face but actually in their early 30s. Lol
Hi sorry for interupting ya
Forgive if i am wrong
Are you the one that challenged the kpop hunky that critized the singaporean
Old 15-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U feel yourself gong gong boh?
Bro, i know pcc too much can become gong gong cause recently i cannot remember many things, including hotel room number....but give tips should be ok lah....dun scare people...
Old 15-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
Hi sorry for interupting ya
Forgive if i am wrong
Are you the one that challenged the kpop hunky that critized the singaporean
555, yup I'm the one. Why? He resurfaced lurking ard?
Old 15-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
555, yup I'm the one. Why? He resurfaced lurking ard?
No la
Read your thread's somewhere and just curious what's the outcome
Did you manage to learn from him or it's a no - show
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1