The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Be careful not to mix up Qiao Qiao and Xiao Xiao from 1615. I almost kena one time almost got the wrong one, and after some mix up, Qiao Qiao is not Qiao Er and Xiao Xiao is still Xiao Xiao

hahaha

I tried Xiao Xiao before. Good recommendation from Apache. Enjoyed the session
Old 02-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tried a new syt Meng Meng or mong mong. cat150
Hunan
Looks : 7/10
boobs : Small A
Pussy : long brushy
Ar : dry tongue 6/10 room for improvement.
cat bath : 7/10
bbbj : 7/10
fj : 8/10 tight tired 4 positions.. her on top , me on top and dog style and finish with lying dog style.
can french and lick on request .

rtn : maybe others.. this house got cat80 and cat150

Last edited by 972200; 02-05-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nureva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mong Mong (1669)

looks:9(CFM syt looks with light make-up)
body:8 (fair, medium height, quite leggy)
boobs:7(Just under a handful, but very proportionate overall)
frenchingnly light pecks on cheek not deep tongue action
bbbj:8(quite good suction and attentive, fairly long with CFM look)
ar:7(sop)
fj:9 (quite an enjoyable and vigorous workout)
attitude and service: 9 (quite friendly and open to suggestions)
rtf: will definitely come back. Try her bros, you will not regret it!
Old 15-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Baby (1669)

Bros...... I dunno who rape who but I felt being raped by her and it was so sextifying

Baby usually sits at the sofa face black black. I was quite tired at night, haiz,, wts, left only 1 gal, go for her.

Wah biang oei, once in the room, she said she wants to take over me... wah, I am a bit tired and wonder whether my dick can stand, but she starts to turn me on with her actions, stripped me piece by piece and she quickly unrobe. Nice tall slender figure with B cup and nice small tits like raisins.

She led me to the bathroom and she took control over me, wash me up and guess what, she pinned me against the wall, first with my back against the wall and start to use her fingers to attack my balls and did and her powerful tongue licked my nipples.

Slowly she sank my didi into her mouth and started a deep BBBJ session. I can only watch my reflection in the distant mirror in the room as she knelt and pump my didi with her suction.

Then she turned me over and now my chest is against the wall and she pinned my hands on the wall and start to cat bath my back. What surprised me is she gradually worked to my buttocks, open them and start to lick and suck my Arse hole. First time I did a AR in the bathroom!!!!!!!!

She is really in total control as I really began to Bua Tahan.

She wiped me dry and continued passionately in the room.

She has long slender hands and legs and she began to do her work and asked me to just relax the whole motion. She can do good juagen and my tired didi got mobilised and activated, succumb to this Commanding Officer who continued to attack my balls and rod with her fingers while catbathing me.

BBBJ was followed by a teaseful finger fuck of my arsehole with condom and KY. She enjoyed finger fuck me and made me nearly forgot who my own identify... who I am...

She capped me and rode on me. Wow, very tight, very tight, like virgin type of tightness. I told her I want KY as my dick head is huge and I scared she pain. She said no need. I did her with her on top, doggie, missionary. I cannot imagine my tired didi suddenly become so hard like metal rod.

I pumped her tight pussy with my machine gun and we both kept moaning while she grab me with her sextifying moans. The bed shoke like some 7.0 earthquake and the mattress left the wall by almost half a meter thanks to my powerful thrusts, pillows start to fall onto the floor. Finally I unload the hellfire missiles and fired into her hole and my head collapsed onto her fast breathing chest. We are shacked, but I am more shacked. She hug me and kiss my forehead. My engines are overheated after the session and requires a while to cool down.

I cannot believe someone so black face at the hall can end up with such a sextifying experience inside the room. I will definitely return to earthquake fuck her. The sight of the mattress moving away from the wall still etched on my mind, and the pillows and bag and toilet paper everything start falling out of the bed

What an experience. Enjoy, bros

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
evac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

today went 1669 tried a Maggie. cat150
Looks : 8/10
boobs : Handful natural B
Pussy : Tight
Ar : Deep long AR
cat bath : Back suction,bm
Maggie is short but beautiful,nip is pink
But cant french,seldom smile,no gfe.
Come out saw one tall girl look like Maggie,
any bros here know who resembling Maggie
Cai Er?or Le Le?
So regret never ask okt on spot,ha...
Old 15-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evac View Post
today went 1669 tried a Maggie. cat150
Looks : 8/10
boobs : Handful natural B
Pussy : Tight
Ar : Deep long AR
cat bath : Back suction,bm
Maggie is short but beautiful,nip is pink
But cant french,seldom smile,no gfe.
Come out saw one tall girl look like Maggie,
any bros here know who resembling Maggie
Cai Er?or Le Le?
So regret never ask okt on spot,ha...
Tall one should be Cai Er, but different look from Maggie

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yuen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Baby (1669)

Bros...... I dunno who rape who but I felt being raped by her and it was so sextifying

Baby usually sits at the sofa face black black. I was quite tired at night, haiz,, wts, left only 1 gal, go for her.

Wah biang oei, once in the room, she said she wants to take over me... wah, I am a bit tired and wonder whether my dick can stand, but she starts to turn me on with her actions, stripped me piece by piece and she quickly unrobe. Nice tall slender figure with B cup and nice small tits like raisins.

She led me to the bathroom and she took control over me, wash me up and guess what, she pinned me against the wall, first with my back against the wall and start to use her fingers to attack my balls and did and her powerful tongue licked my nipples.

Slowly she sank my didi into her mouth and started a deep BBBJ session. I can only watch my reflection in the distant mirror in the room as she knelt and pump my didi with her suction.

Then she turned me over and now my chest is against the wall and she pinned my hands on the wall and start to cat bath my back. What surprised me is she gradually worked to my buttocks, open them and start to lick and suck my Arse hole. First time I did a AR in the bathroom!!!!!!!!

She has long slender hands and legs and she began to do her work and asked me to just relax the whole motion. She can do good juagen and my tired didi got mobilised and activated, succumb to this Commanding Officer who continued to attack my balls and rod with her fingers while catbathing me.

BBBJ was followed by a teaseful finger fuck of my arsehole with condom and KY. She enjoyed finger fuck me and made me nearly forgot who my own identify... who I am...

She capped me and rode on me. Wow, very tight, very tight, like virgin type of tightness. I told her I want KY as my dick head is huge and I scared she pain. She said no need. I did her with her on top, doggie, missionary. I cannot imagine my tired didi suddenly become so hard like metal rod.

I pumped her tight pussy with my machine gun and we both kept moaning while she grab me with her sextifying moans. The bed shoke like some 7.0 earthquake and the mattress left the wall by almost half a meter thanks to my powerful thrusts, pillows start to fall onto the floor. Finally I unload the hellfire missiles and fired into her hole and my head collapsed onto her fast breathing chest. We are shacked, but I am more shacked. She hug me and kiss my forehead. My engines are overheated after the session and requires a while to cool down.

I cannot believe someone so black face at the hall can end up with such a sextifying experience inside the room. I will definitely return to earthquake fuck her. The sight of the mattress moving away from the wall still etched on my mind, and the pillows and bag and toilet paper everything start falling out of the bed

bro,the girl is how much?150 or 80
Old 16-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Baby (1669)

For guys like sm from a gal, she may be the one. She is a bit rough. Definitely not 1645a LingLong type of gentle. I have tried baby and defiantly not my cup of tea. IMHO, I doesn't feel my $150 well spent.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

An update on this house.. finally got to try Maggie out. In my opinion a rare beauty in today GL scene, looks demure but turns into a real kitten once the door is closed. Good, professional service all round, no clock-watching, worth a shot!

The rest of the girls were mostly busy when I stepped in.. house seemed crowded with punters waiting their turn when I left. Will probably try another of the SYT's in this house next.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
colosuspen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wanna give a brief shout out about this house. the okt is quite nice and chatty and does not rush into forcing you ti choose a gal..
Old 10-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Baby (1669)

How tall is this Baby and does she french?
Old 15-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Lele yesterday..

Beautiful fair skin, nice slim body with a pretty face as well. She also provided great service (no clock-watching) with a generous helping of GFE as well!

Had a great time for my $150, it's no wonder she's usually busy when I hit up this joint.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
How tall is this Baby and does she french?
I was under the impression that baby is Cat80 and not Cat150?
Old 16-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I think it depends on the time you want to spent with the girl. Some girls can do short time ie. 80 and if you opt longer then 150.

Other bros correct me if I wrong. Chers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
... impression that Baby is Cat80 and not Cat150?
Old 18-06-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Le Le
House: 1669
Home: Hunan
Ht/wt: 160cm/47kg
Debut: Apr 2016

Looks: Got Gu Dian mei, & cold beauty. Long black hair bunned up as long pony tail. Gua zi face, big eyes, sharp nose almost like parrot type, smooth fair complexion & skin. left side teeth got vampire tooth but overall look chio, bonkable. Slim bod almost zero fats, B - boobs & inverted tits. Slender legs & curvy firm ass.

Boobs: B- with right side one inverted light brownish tits. Soft & nice to squeeze & suck.

Frenching: vgd. But can be improved as not very keen to engage in prolong frenching.

Painting: didn't try. Quite bushy down there. I fingered on the outside labias.

Bbbj: excellent. Slurping 180 deg 3/4 stroke & sideways. started from licking my balls.

AR: vgd. Licking & gently poking

FJ: excellent. Great moaning, sexy & seductive. Coupled with occasional frenching. Only did in missionary position -enough to make me cum.

Gfe: quite high. Kc gao gao. Cuddled me after fj.

Overall: sexy & almost commando style in bbbj & cat bathing.

Rtf: yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1