The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Today exchange rate at Zena. 33.7/$1
Old 22-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
Nice.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but drawing using BPI ATM has lesser Cirrus fee - well, 2 $ instead of 5 $ per transaction

Of course, it is still expensive considering the 200 peso per transaction fee for ATM and the lower exchange rates- but for emergency - works fine.
Old 23-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
heh bro you still station there ah?
btw 33.7 is so far this year's best rates right? you mean zenny near devera or zena?
Old 23-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,
The best rate I got is 34.2 this year. And at Zenny not Zena. Hehehe
I now station another project locate at Bataan, one hour drive to AC. So normally I trave AC during weekend. When you coming to visit your Angels..?

Bro etsys,
If our bank charge $2 than still ok. I using POSB and they charge me $5 and local bank here charge 200 peso. Sianz

Last edited by orang_jawa; 23-05-2016 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Additional information
Old 23-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
I now station another project locate at Bataan, one hour drive to AC. So normally I trave AC during weekend. When you coming to visit your Angels..?

Bro etsys,
If our bank charge $2 than still ok. I using POSB and they charge me $5 and local bank here charge 200 peso. Sianz
Posb dbs withdrawals from BPI is 2$ per transaction, plus the 200 peso. Works for emergency...

Check posb website.

PS, I found the information:

https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/car...onditions.page

Cash Withdrawal at Overseas ATMs with DBS/POSB Cards

There is a service charge of S$5 per cash withdrawal on overseas Plus/Cirrus ATMs. You will enjoy a preferential flat service charge of S$2 if you use your Cirrus Card at the ATMs of Bank of Central Asia (BCA, Indonesia) and Bank of Philippines Island (Philippines) or Plus/Cirrus Card at the ATMs of HDFC (India). Cash withdrawal will be free of charge if you use your Plus/Cirrus Card at DBS Hong Kong, DBS Taiwan and $$$$$$$ Group ATMs in Australia ($$$$$$$, St. George Bank, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA) or Plus Card at DBS India and DBS Indonesia ATMs. Cash withdrawal will be free of charge if you use your UnionPay Card at DBS Hong Kong and $$$$$$$ Group ATMs in Australia ($$$$$$$, St. George Bank, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA).

Last edited by etsys; 23-05-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
I got 34.90 in Baguio two weeks ago just before election : unless the guy made a mistake or the peso dropped temporarily ..

I hope it will go to good old days rate of 35 + for $
Old 24-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I am so scared

Not so ...

Duterte hasn't issued any such order. His declared plan is to form something like CPIB to go after corrupt cops and also increase the pay of cops so they don't resort to harassing others for pocket money.

In fact, he should be killing corrupt cops .. .not civilians

Hard to say with this guy as he is a wildcard. Thats why the media calls him "Duerte Harry".

I do agree for most law abiding civilians we have really nothing to fear.
If he only goes after the corrupt cops and politicians then again we have nothing to fear as civilians.
The potential problem lies in what he plans to do with AC as this whole place is an eyesore of corruption and for most Filipinos and maybe to Dirty Harry its something he may want to "clean up". He is pro bar and women, but only to local own Filipinos, hard to say what he may do with foreign own bars. And almost all girl bars in AC are foreign owned.
Only time will tell what will happen
Old 24-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just a short summary for this trip.

5th morning sitting at the hotel lobby typing this.
number of girls : 7. somewhere in there isna 100kg girl who just likes to fuck. another 30plus kg girl. so i have done both side of the spectrum.
all st as i like to sleep alone.
number of pops: cant remember. theres a 0.5 somewhere in there. a 3some that i had a cim and couldnt finish the 2nd girl in intercourse.
number of lb :1. got fucking scammed thinkingbits a girl. but once i see it in person, bam!!! ayumi in dia. avoid.
number of barfines : 0
number of massage : 1. offered me a hj but was bad at it so i told her to forget it.
number of trikes : 0. walked everywhere.

hotel getting a bit rundown. maybe time to move to a new better one.
Old 24-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

which hotel ratina? i moved from Grace Crown to Devera...marked difference. GC used to be good but the free breakfast started to shrink (menu-wise). Then the front desk has an attitude. So i m taking my money elsewhere. Devera's pretty efficient, albeit smaller rooms. No complains.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
The potential problem lies in what he plans to do with AC as this whole place is an eyesore of corruption and for most Filipinos and maybe to Dirty Harry its something he may want to "clean up". He is pro bar and women, but only to local own Filipinos, hard to say what he may do with foreign own bars. And almost all girl bars in AC are foreign owned.
Only time will tell what will happen
If you think AC is an eyesore of corruption, you haven't seen enough of Manila

Manila is definitely in Duterte's eyes, to reform, and move the businesses out to decongest. He has stated his plan to not go for the SMC Airport in Manila, and focus on Clark.

I don't think he is gonna bother about bars, as I know a few Singaporeans who are running bars in Davao, and they have no issues.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

imperial. a few years ago i moved from devera to imperial. nicer then. but looks like the housekeeping has not been doing a good job. the toilet smells bad and the rain shower head was cranky. and that is after i changed from a room where the flush in the wc was broken. Devera is nice but no too sure if its value for money. do they still charge for airport transfer?

singaporeans running bars in Davao? thats interesting. more info pls, as i would love to give them some of my hard earned money. and change a scene from AC. getting just a little bit jaded here.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
singaporeans running bars in Davao? thats interesting. more info pls, as i would love to give them some of my hard earned money. and change a scene from AC. getting just a little bit jaded here.
Honestly, I haven't been to Davao. Just I know the guys who run bars there. And none complained of harassment or anything from the city cops or anybody

I am not sure about the girl scene there

Likewise a friend who passed away was a partner in Tagum City.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RodrigoDuterte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to my trip to Angeles City in a couple of days.
Old 24-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodrigoDuterte View Post
Looking forward to my trip to Angeles City in a couple of days.
you missed the middle Name = ROA

have fun in AC
Old 24-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RodrigoDuterte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lotsa nostalgia associated with the Philippines.

God (if there is one) made the Filipinas.

What would the world be without them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1