The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 05:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WillP0wer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
LT now in Danok is RM 400 to 450 !!!. I seldom go for LT there........too expensive.

Good that you informed us that there are no signs of turf wars and gunfights in Danok. Very smart people used their grey cells and imagined and put wars and guns and fist fights into this thread. And scared all the kiasi and kiasu cheongsters away from Danok. Which is okay for us brave people that dare to venture into this town..........less competition from other cheongsters, more puyings for us to enjoy, more grateful massage ladies. Plus more greedy service personnel that wanted tips and more tips. Plus eager vultures and dinos puyings all geared up for our wallets. Such a life !!!.
I may be wrong but I think there may still be LT available for RM300-400, but was told by a friend who has been in Danok several times, the girls are not as cun so we didn't explore those.

Quote:
Hello Bangkok plus M Club are not similiar to the larger Thai establishments in Kuala Lumpur. That goes for the closed clubs such as Yes Club, Z Club, Pattaya, Model's Club, Wonderland in KPK area, Kiss Society near the old Oliver Hotel.

If you have been to Soho, W in Solaris, East Club in Pudu area, OS+3 in Jalan Kuchai Lama, Scott's Club in Scott Garden, plus all those smaller Thai puds such as QQ, The Pimp, etc plus those in Penang such as The Pink, Society plus the Thai club at the basement of New York Hotel in Johor Bahru which i have been to...........you will experience it and will know the differences between Thai clubs in Thailand and Malaysia.
Mmm, I was only thinking of the few I've been to like OSS/Level only. I guess I should explore more then!
Old 24-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillP0wer View Post
I may be wrong but I think there may still be LT available for RM300-400, but was told by a friend who has been in Danok several times, the girls are not as cun so we didn't explore those.

Mmm, I was only thinking of the few I've been to like OSS/Level only. I guess I should explore more then!
Yes, please explore and learn more. Experiences in pud and clubs do count and will make u no look liked a sohai or newbie, or a gadget ( handphone ) idiot not interested in puyings or the going ons in the club.

As mentioned in my previous field reports, all clubs in any country are different in terms of beer, alcohol pricing, ladies drinks and their pricing, songs, type of songs, shows, naked or bikini shows, katoey shows, bands, agents, etc and etc from another nation. Even the clubs in Sungai Golok such as in Marina Hotel ( not the Marina Inn in Danok ) is different from Hello Bangkok or M Club in Danok. They even played Cantonese songs there !!!.

But u must dress well, poot pasa thai, got a bit of money, don't be a gypsy looking fellow, don't wear shorts or flip flops, can converse, can dance a bit, can drink but don't get that drunk.

And know when to hit a targeted lady in the club for your small head.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-05-2016 at 07:13 PM.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WillP0wer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
don't be a gypsy looking fellow
Hahaha... alright bro, will take those advice. Cheers.
Old 25-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please enjoy what this small town can offer you before prices go sky high.

And.............................

Don't fuck the Spiders inside that pud !!!.
Fuck the SPIDER?!!
Definitely not... cos too many dinos liao..

Next trip will only go Winner and Fortune...
Old 25-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
Fuck the SPIDER?!!
Definitely not... cos too many dinos liao..

Next trip will only go Winner and Fortune...
Fuck a SPIDER there, no good, meh ???.

Me thinking for screwing a syt SPIDER with nice melons there and do a field report.............

SPIDER got 8 legs. U screw one, and all 8 legs wiggling happily in the atmosphere.

Or all 8 legs lying flat down motionless on the bed.......an un responsive SPIDER.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as of now. which is the hotel stay is recommended? nearby good farms n easy to find food. how much per nite? usuay better to book while u there ? or thru web?
Old 26-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzoJR View Post
as of now. which is the hotel stay is recommended? nearby good farms n easy to find food. how much per nite? usuay better to book while u there ? or thru web?
So many questions !!!!.

Question: usuay better to book while u there ? or thru web ?.
Answer: better you go there, look c and book there. Web got few hotels. Prices from MYR 70 to MYR 190 per nite.

There are too many hotels there. Whether you like this or that hotel is up to you. You can book Siam Thiana or Grand Oliver, SP Hotel. Please forget about Heijian or Grand Satit hotels ( big but run down facilities ).

Question: Good farms ?.
Answers : Rose, Ovation, Marina Inn, the ktvs around the old Oliver hotel.

Question: Food ?.
Answers : You want to try roti plata ???. Or Malay food ?. Or Siamese food ?
Or Chinese food ?. Or burgers ?. Or western food ?. Sushi ?. Push carts food ?. Seafood ?. Noodles ?. Pork leg rice ?.

You can try Hailam Restaurant , got air con and non air con, clean and not too expensive ( near Oliver Hotel, near the road going to Hatyai ) and got good hotel upstairs also ( Aphrodite Hotel got big rooms with fire place but with fake fires, liked in some western countries. Got XXX movies also but you need to ask them ).

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-05-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster (B)

thanks for the wonderful info.

for food i think not so picky, maybe some thai food n steamboat perhaps.

how much is the olivier hotel per nite now?

Quote:
So many questions !!!!.

Question: usuay better to book while u there ? or thru web ?.
Answer: better you go there, look c and book there. Web got few hotels. Prices from MYR 70 to MYR 190 per nite.

There are too many hotels there. Whether you like this or that hotel is up to you. You can book Siam Thiana or Grand Oliver, SP Hotel. Please forget about Heijian or Grand Satit hotels ( big but run down facilities ).

Question: Good farms ?.
Answers : Rose, Ovation, Marina Inn, the ktvs around the old Oliver hotel.

Question: Food ?.
Answers : You want to try roti plata ???. Or Malay food ?. Or Siamese food ?
Or Chinese food ?. Or burgers ?. Or western food ?. Sushi ?. Push carts food ?. Seafood ?. Noodles ?. Pork leg rice ?.

You can try Hailam Restaurant , got air con and non air con, clean and not too expensive ( near Oliver Hotel, near the road going to Hatyai ) and got good hotel upstairs also ( big rooms got fire place also but with fake fires, liked in some western countries. Got XXX movies also but you need to ask them ).
Old 27-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster (B)

anyone free to chiong 2gether today? Will be arriving to Danok via Hatyai @ 3pm.

PM me contact....will wassap ....
Old 27-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzoJR View Post
thanks for the wonderful info.

for food i think not so picky, maybe some thai food n steamboat perhaps.

how much is the olivier hotel per nite now?
The last time, years ago, when i stayed in Oliver Hotel, it was MYR 88.00 and got breakfast in the lobby's restaurant.

Never tried steamboat in Danok. And never saw any restaurants serving real Chinese steamboat. Real Thai food ate in Waterview, a bit further away. Prices .....a bit expensive.

Good BBQ restaurants, done by charcoal and not by a gas cooker whereby you deep fried the food with pig's fat as oil plus steamboat ( the soap was water ). This restaurant is " price per person " and self serviced ( except for the drinks ) and the veggies and fruits were on the tables, the meat, fish balls and etc but no prawns or crabs were in the refrigerators, the DIY after dinner appertizers were located near the kitchen. There are maybe 2 other good Thai restaurants ( one with a sampan or boat in the verandah ) are located on a soi behind the closed " Yes Club " which is near Oliver Hotel. Further along this soi, there is an open air fitness club.

To go to Waterview, you need to travel there by bike or your car or called their van for pick up. It is a restaurant with wooden stalls along a lake. Or you can try the pork leg rice stall across the road ( opposite PP Hotel ). The restaurants near Oliver Hotel serve mostly Chinese food and are rather expensive ( unless you are a Singaporean with SGD to spend ). At night, some hawkers stalls will be along the road leading to Hatyai. Some stalls serve very good noodles.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-05-2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 27-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Enjoy bro.
Hope it's an enjoying trip for u
Old 27-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fuck a SPIDER there, no good, meh ???.

Me thinking for screwing a syt SPIDER with nice melons there and do a field report.............

SPIDER got 8 legs. U screw one, and all 8 legs wiggling happily in the atmosphere.

Or all 8 legs lying flat down motionless on the bed.......an un responsive SPIDER.
Bro Yokosi,

Haha....
Want to join me to fuck the spiders next month?
Old 27-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
Want to join me to fuck the spiders next month?
Just joking only.

But the naked show in Spider Pud can sometimes be very good and some of the girls also okay but are money minded. But i hate the service people.

Join u on 29th June.......maybe.......

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-05-2016 at 05:00 PM.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

reporting live @ danok

sad to say 1st day arrival things not goin so smooth.
reach hat yai airport.....look for taxi counter....n also taxi driver. all quote 800 to 1200 baht. i was like wtf.

so decided to find a place to wifi some info..a good heart local chat with me n offer to help me ask a motorbike rider to fetch me down to central for 200 baht. then from central bought a 50baht minivan voucher to danok.

journey takes 1hour.30mins. it was raining when im on the bike without rain coat. imagine the wind n rain. wet like shit. enter the minivan semi wet. reach danok like a salted fish.

check in oliver n found dat wifi signals sucks. only 2 to 3 bars

took a farm.chick opposite oliver. okt from rose approach me n lineup for mirroring.

after the 1st shoot.....chick bring me eat McD's. no.choice lan lan follow only.

after dinner at McD's ....go back hotel to shit. then the chick drag me to M club.

reporting later what is the outcome. hopefully dun carrot me.

Last edited by kenzoJR; 27-05-2016 at 10:39 PM.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

You very funny fellow when travelling. A small blue and pink pussy cat bag ?. Where u purchased the hand bag ?. Rather old fashion type, leh !.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-05-2016 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1