The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RB10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chinese New Year Period

Hey Guys,

I’m planning on visiting during the Chinese New Year. Does anyone know if the houses will be opened and business as usual? Or is it best to avoid the new year weekend and visit the week after

RB
Old 29-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chinese New Year Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB10 View Post
Hey Guys,

I’m planning on visiting during the Chinese New Year. Does anyone know if the houses will be opened and business as usual? Or is it best to avoid the new year weekend and visit the week after

RB
If u willing to fork out $500 per pop during the CNY holidays the WLs may willing to open their legs for u😁😂🤣
Old 29-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Should be open but price increase I think..
Old 29-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
If u willing to fork out $500 per pop during the CNY holidays the WLs may willing to open their legs for u😁😂🤣
I thought it should be $888?
Old 29-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RB10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it for the new year weekend or the whole month? I heard that the celebrations goes on for weeks?

RB
Old 30-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

usualy the Thai WL houses are open but pay a bit more. That was how I had my first bonk of the year, in the Thai WL house

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 30-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

heard last time cny period geylang gurls cant do bj because of no have luck later .. according to some Okt .. is this true ??
Old 30-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 22
bangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to beholdbangkokAspy is a splendid one to behold

very good service..
Old 31-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

most of the thai whorehouses are open during CN but rate is about SGD80 for 30 minutes if I can remember. That was how I got the first bonk of the CNY

Not sure if the Viets are open as well on day 1 CNY

But I already prepare my bullets and missiles for CNY day 1

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
most of the thai whorehouses are open during CN but rate is about SGD80 for 30 minutes if I can remember. That was how I got the first bonk of the CNY

Not sure if the Viets are open as well on day 1 CNY

But I already prepare my bullets and missiles for CNY day 1
don’t forget to bring angpao along
Old 02-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Does this mean the increase rates only apply during the cny weekend? So this weekend still standard rates?
Old 02-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
don’t forget to bring angpao along
really so need 2 pay more to okt and also angpao to the wl ?
Old 02-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckwaynelim View Post
really so need 2 pay more to okt and also angpao to the wl ?
if regular, most likely wl will ask or hint, but still up to u lah.
so b prepared
Old 02-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
if regular, most likely wl will ask or hint, but still up to u lah.
so b prepared
Thanks bro, hope rojana ben the thai FL price same
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1