The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Xiao Xiao at 1606a
Went to find her the other day.. She was so fully booked I had to wait over an hour for her.

That said, the wait was so worth it.. She is a super sweet girl, started kissing me and taking care of me the moment the door was closed. Was really sincere and gave me a massage with a lot of effort, probably the best massage I've ever gotten in GL.

Super enthusiastic kisser and was kissing me so much I had to hold her back sometimes haha. When I carried her up to bonk standing up she told me that was her favourite position.

Later on as I was resting she wanted to gimme another massage but I told her to take a break.

Really thumbs up and I've never rtf anyone so far, if I do, she will be the first...
Old 27-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Wen Wen of 1651... She's quite black face. From far looks quite pretty... Up close, quite poor thing quite a few scars on her face and even back.. Think she got abused before..

She has my sympathies but she seems perpetually angry, took quite a lot of effort to warm her up before she smiled a bit. She has a pretty big floral tattoo on her tummy so if that's not your thing pls skip.

Don't like to kiss at all and constantly avoids u.

Wouldn't rtf for sure.
Old 27-12-2017, 05:14 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Ke ke (L20 H62) Cat 150

Exp in gl: 1 year plus

Face: 7/10 Slutty wild cfm ah lian type. Heavy makeup.

Body: 7/10 Petite slim fair smooth body

Boobs: 7/10 A+ to B- cup with pink nipples

Foreplay: 8/10 After the room was closed she ripped my clothes apart. We were frenching passionately and petting each other. She gave me a brief cat bath and we proceed to shower.

Bbbj: 8/10 slurppy wet tight suction. She alternated with tongue licking action
Love her cfm face when she sucked my lollipop and licked my balls

Frenching: 9/10 we frenched like couples. Non stop tongue action. What a kissing fish.

Cat bath: 8/10 sensual gentle wet

Pussy painting: 8/10 her pink abalone tasted yummy and delicious

Fj: 9/10 she’s wet slippery and tight we fuck in all kinds of positions. She’s damn horny moaned non stop

Rtf: Yeah!!!
Old 29-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

For those who really like a skinny girl

Re: GL 150cats FRs
An Ni 1429
from guangxi
Ht 155-157
Body very slim, not much boobs but figure and nice ass though
Looks: she is pretty, because when I got her she was without makeup and 6.5/10, with make up should be above 7/10. Can see photo from iPad but I don’t think iPad gives a good rep of the girls looks. In person with makeup I think she will be better. She had a Smiley face, you will not dislike or lose the mood
Friendly: tip top 8/10 very engaging
Service: 7/10 nice start with helping you take off clothing and undresses herself
Shower: 7/10 nice bath routine top up with a BBBJ
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she knows how to blow gently softly but at same time engulfing my whole manhood in. Shiok.
Painting: nice trim, sensitive to licks and wet
FJ: 7.5/10 we had it in missionary and we were kissing like lovers and pumping. Very enjoyable.
Rtf: yes but need to try YeZi same house first
Old 27-01-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayhuehue View Post
Xiao Xiao at 1606a
Went to find her the other day.. She was so fully booked I had to wait over an hour for her.

That said, the wait was so worth it.. She is a super sweet girl, started kissing me and taking care of me the moment the door was closed. Was really sincere and gave me a massage with a lot of effort, probably the best massage I've ever gotten in GL.

Super enthusiastic kisser and was kissing me so much I had to hold her back sometimes haha. When I carried her up to bonk standing up she told me that was her favourite position.

Later on as I was resting she wanted to gimme another massage but I told her to take a break.

Really thumbs up and I've never rtf anyone so far, if I do, she will be the first...

Xiaoxiao was fully booked when I went there last night... I was her last customer in 1606a. Okt and all the girls cleared out when we finished. Lucky me. When u arrived around 10pm, the phone was furiously ringing from other shops to "steal" xiaoxiao. But okt said I was the last customer. Hahah, never thought would be so lucky.

Destiny has it that I was in 1431 earlier 5pm that day with no girls available.... I asked okt to received recommend one and Li Li from 1602 came over. Not bad , but service so so sub standard , expect more from $150
, And I am not that demanding type. Body also sagging , boobs and love handles. But overall still looks swee.

Xiaoxiao came in 1431 after my session, some lucky ah pek managed to call her into 1431. She went upstairs with him. I asked okt who this girl, he told me xiaoxiao. So I left the shop and went for dinner and massage and returned to 1606a to try my luck. And ended up being the lucky last customer. She was very relaxed when she saw me, as she knew she will be knocking off soon. She really fucked me with all her effort. Like last burst of fire. All the customer waiting outside and queuing on the phone.

Xiaoxiao has long black hair and very cheeky SHE Hebe looks. Friendly yet classy. From the mirror, banging her in doggy is bloody turn on. Her hair flicking and eyes looking at you thru mirror. She wanted control later and she threw me on my back and rode me. Like really riding horse grinding me. Lucky I am still able to.hold my hard dick as this is my second 150 session in the last four hours. She dfk and licked me all through out the session . Service is no question. Her breast are enhanced small C. Proportionate to her body. Her legs are slim and straight. Daty is like heaven with her almost shaven below. Big lips below and sexy tight small butt. There were many times within the session that I would have shot out but eventually let go in mish

After session, her massage is great almost as professional as legit shops. I held her in my arms... Spent... And exhausted lying in the bed. She played and showed me her wechat, we talked about her wechat messages while I gently stroked her slim legs wrapped around me.

Wonderful end to a day of relaxing.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1606a My 清纯 Uni Gal Friend
- Xiao Xiao aged 23 years old from Hunan

Was glad I braved the heavy rain for 1606a this evening.
Waited for 15mins before the room door creaked open and I heard a chirpy sweet voice, before I saw the gal Xiao Xiao, who is literally a breath of fresh air.
In the room, she greeted me with a Jap styled 90 degree bow, “我是小小!很高兴能为您服务!”
Wow this is literally my first such experience from The rest is history...

1. Package
- 1.6 m fair pretty university gal look with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w enhanced C cups and pointy brown nips > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks; hard at the base but soft and fluffy at the surface; slim body with no fats waist I think around 24 inch and long straight legs; one of the better body around GL currently IMO
- Nicely trimmed which reveals her delicate purplish pussy flaps that later envelope snuggly around my hard rod
- Silky smooth fair complexion makes her look much younger than her 23 years
- Demure damsel demeanor hides an expert rider
- Look and feel like AV Yua Mikami that type of shy, bashful look but once you triggered her release valve, she can be quite a joy.

2. Service
- Not bad for a newbie as she's eager to please and with good repertoire of skills from previous experiences
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj
- on the bed, started with a sensual catbath with boob rub and very erotic licking and devouring of my ears; steam sia
- requested me on doggie posture where AR expertly done with very slurping licks; haven’t experienced such good AR for awhile
- Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie with good suction; at some parts almost deep throat, while looking at me submissively
- she appears quite experienced but not SOP as she mentioned she was in some parts of China in the flesh trademark

3. Lovemaking
- Usually prefer my lovemaking sessions al naturale; but she applied JY gel after capped me and mounted cowgal; gosh she’s really tight and good at riding, grinding; she upped the tempo and speed to hit her pleasure spots
- switched to sitting lotus position where I frenched her and manipulated her lithe body for deeper thrusts while her moaning got louder
- lifted her up and fucked her in standing position cos she’s only 43kg; but stopped after awhile cos she appeared abit apprehensive maybe of falling
- Carried her and placed her gently on bed for missionary heavy pounding, eyeing her creamy boobs that jiggle rigorously; moaning even louder now
- can’t have enough of her tight pussy hence controlled myself from cumming and switched to doggie; had to go slow even though her pussy not as shallow; later she revealed that my rod was a tad too hard for her; but she was nice to accommodate as I limited to more gentle thrusts
- finally switched to sideway thirsting position to ram myself to an explosive climax; she was utterly exhausted in the end.

After the session she gave a very good massage very expertly done with good pressure even though she looks so dainty.

Very exhausting yet very intensely enjoyable session with a pretty babe.
Another to add to my top 5 faves; now really spoilt for choices.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1667 My Cute JC Classmate - Annie aged 22 years old from Sichuan

Just brief FR from now onwards cos gonna be v busy with work...
She’s been here for 6 months, being same batch as housemate Bei Bei

1. Package
- 1.6ish m fair syt JC babe with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w B cups and brown nips that get erected easily > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks
- Little or no makeup but her complexion is flawless 天生丽质 type, big doe eyes very sweet and cute gal; but don’t let her innocent looks deceive you
- Slim with no fats

2. Service
- Very good even though we spent much of foreplay engaging in intense passionate frenching; she almost suck my tongue out
- Tingling catbath erotically executed
- Capped bj (my request) mostly done deep throat

3. Lovemaking
- Pussy very tight and moist; cums when you ram her hard from multiple positions
- Expert rodeo rider; enjoys sex with plenty of moans
- Very GFE with loads of passionate frenching, necking me etc
- Finished off in thirsting position after breakneck thrusting speed- very shiok.

Gave me a very professional massage after the session.
Top 5 fave for me due to her syt looks, great chemistry and GFE.
After came out of room saw Bei Bei; and reminded of her awesome package and delicious peaks.
Will rtf soon.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Cai Xer
Ht : 1.53 m??
Wt : 44 kg??
Home Province : GuangDong
Home base : 1431

Face: Overall pretty and smily, sharp nose, sparkling eyes lashes, medium mouth with good white teeth
Body: Long hair to abdomen; Slim, trim body and slender sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in lacy black tops, exposing the trim waist; kept long nails well polished in white colour; tight pussy
Boobs: A cup, natural and soft, lovely small areola and nipples
Skin: towards the slightly darker tone
Shower action & catbath : use her sharp nails to provide gentle back scratching, bj during shower, skip the back massage and catbath service
AR : Does not provide this service
Painting : Allow but did not try; pussy hair well trimmed
Kiss/French: wore lip stick, she cleaned off prior to kissing/french - tender passionate frenching, lots of tongue manouvres - like an extremely horny gal.
FJ: one who is seductive and enjoys sex, can sex and french at same time (was concern that this is not possible due to her height), mutual fondling and deep frenching for great GFE. Sex stamina was extremely good. Could handle the long cowrides and hard thrusts during missionary. Could carry and fuck!! She put on her high heel shoes to allow me do standing doggie. Truly enjoy that! Did missionary on chair as well! Her pussy was exceedingly wet. A solid full-hour bonk indeed!
RTF : Yes. For the great sex and pretty face! Will try others first though.
Old 29-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A tall girl Michele, skinny too.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Received a PM from a bro asking about slim WL with average and above service.

There are quite a few, in fact slim with good service

Anqi 2831A
Yezi 1429
Anni 1429
Cai Se 1431
Xiao Xiao 1606A
Vicky 1608
Xia tian 1649
Yuan Yuan 1649

Should be enough to start with
Old 06-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Received a PM from a bro asking about slim WL with average and above service.

There are quite a few, in fact slim with good service

Anqi 2831A
Yezi 1429
Anni 1429
Cai Se 1431
Xiao Xiao 1606A
Vicky 1608
Xia tian 1649
Yuan Yuan 1649

Should be enough to start with
Think can also include Shan Shan(1654A)....although not sure if she has rtc(lots of mms going back over this period wif the arrival of newbies)?...

Oh n your consistent actionable support in sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions nonsense/Dog in the Manger rubbish in this open forum is very laudable and has my total support buddy
Old 09-04-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Error posting, will repost elsewhere.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

So far I only know the body of ex-Xiao Ni and Yue Yue are close to the girls in above pics. Maybe both are 2 on chart above but both fell short in service IMO.

Can any bros here recommend any other skinny girls like the above or max. a 3 on chart? Ideally with passable services.

As a guide, the girl in the picture above is consider a 2, agree?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by snrlee; 17-04-2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Can any bros here recommend any other skinny girls like the above or max. a 3 on chart? Ideally with passable services.
You can try 1606 Meng Lu, she is a 3 in my opinion.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
[IMG]http://img

So far I only know the body of ex-Xiao Ni and Yue Yue are close to the girls in above pics. Maybe both are 2 on chart above.

Thanks in advance.
U can safetly consider San San @ 54A and Xia Tian @ 1649 whose bods should be under image #1 & 2 respectively. Service wise, I can assure u they are above average. U could also consider Vicky @ 1608 whose bod should be under image #1. For service, this one I am not sure as I have yet to try her as she appeared lacking in social etiquette. There was once when I was parking my car, I saw her squatting down whilst puffing behind her shop. That was rather unsightly and turned me off as a result.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-04-2018 at 06:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1