The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Dear bros,

Pardon me for my ignorance, have not been active, 1612= lorong 16 hse 12, m i right? Any fair skin gals with gfe to reco me? Appreciate all advise. Thanks.
Old 16-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

FR on Tommy Home Base as appended;
House: L16H12
Name of Lady: Anna
Looks: slutty to me, 7.8/10
Body: Slim, fair, 8/10
Boobs: A cup; not for boobs lover, light brown nips
Height: 1.62m barefoot
Service rendered: 1 dragon service
Frenching: Yes
BBJ:7/10
FJ:8/10 (tight pussy)
Service: 8/10 (customer oriented)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $150

Last edited by VOGS; 17-03-2015 at 01:08 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Wink Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Name of Lady Savoured: xiao 7 aka number 7 (referred by 1612 okt)
Just in for half a mth
Looks: 7/10 (sweet, demured, resemble 1 of my ex-colleague)
Body: Slim, not that fair or tanned
Tits: A cup, not for boobs lover
Service: 7/10
Bbj: 6.5/10 (quite short)
FJ: 7/10 (tight)
Catbath: 7/10
Old 02-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is CK still working? Wish to try this OL looking lady
Old 03-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Finally had a chance to try Sky. Dunno if our timings buay gum previously but just can't seem to get her. When I reached 1612 yesterday she had just come out from a customer. Mai tu liao grab ah!

Name - Sky
Origin - Chongqing i think
Age - young 20s
Height - 1.58m
House - 1612

Looks - Very cute and kawaii type. Shoulder length wavy hair of deep red colour. Gives a very vampish and sex siren look. Round face and big eyes, reminds me very much of malaysian JC.
Body - I like gals with slim and lithe bodies. Sky has exactly that.
Tits - Natural Cs with perky reddish nips.
Pussy - Nicely trimmed turf. Pussy lips that scream to be licked
AR - Had my bunghole tongue-fucked nicely. Lotsa attention given to my balls too. Really no horse run!
BBBJ - Very deep throat with lotsa slurping and sucking on my dick head and shaft. Was headed for a CIM but stopped her before that could happen. She looked disappointed
Frenching: Better then even native french speakers. Sky can take on the entire Alliance Francais single-handedly.
FJ - Farking tight pussy. All positions are fine. Exploded in back missionary with her moans echoing in my ears.
Attitude - sassy, funny and cheeky SYT. I had a great time! For a total GFE non-professional feel, Sky's your babe. One of the better fucks i have had this year, incl the ones i had out of Sillypore.
RTF – two thumbs and a throbbing dick up!

Doomas
Old 08-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: BoBo 1612

Face: 7.5/10
The girl next door. Just a young girl that you feel like you are doing. Not tat much makeup and long straight black hair.

Boobs: 8/10
Big D’s I would guess. Unfortunately she tends to hunch and let her hair cover her boobs so you don’t seem them in all their glory.

Body: 7.5/10
Slim, fair, young. No blemishes (not I looked to hard). Not tall and as mentioned before, tends to hunch. She is very conscious of her boob size so tries as much a possible to hide them. Even her dress isn’t very tight and so failed to give off that big boob look.

Bath: 8/10
Full body rub, BBBJ. Good effort

AR: 7.5/10
Not bad. Sticks her tongue in there.

Frenching: 4/10
Crap lol. Maybe it is me because I have heard of others who got full on Frenching. I got pecks and that was it.

BBBJ: 8/10
Good and solid. Varies her technique. Keeps it in her mouth. Sucks. Bobs her head. Got me hard very easily. Plus she steals glances at you as she sucks. When you look at her, she drops her eyes.

FJ: 8/10
Started with her on top and then me getting up and moving her to missionary. In missionary, I could see how big her boobs were. Lots of piak piak piak sound with her hehe.

She was good but probably not a repeat for me. I prefer her house mate Sky if I had to take someone from 1612. But guys who want big tits could do a lot worst then this girl. She has a nice pair.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This house got malaysian wl or not?

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Old 31-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
This house got malaysian wl or not?

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

Before there was DaDa but stopped long time already. Now only PRC gals.
Old 31-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Before there was DaDa but stopped long time already. Now only PRC gals.
She had Blown Up quite alot

Currently @ GBW
Old 26-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Rookies have reported to 1612. Targets designated Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Eva and Kitty. Had a brief glimpse of Eva and Kitty without war paint. Looked ok enough to me. No idea of their physical attributes. Will leer further in a few days.

The current batch still going strong. Bobo was keeping everyone hard with her boobs spilling out of her half buttoned shirt, Michelle the long legged one seemed to be always getting called out, exotic Tina seemed to have time only for short water breaks, and sweetie Bing Bing kept getting visits from her regulars.

Looks like I didn't miss much when out of town
Old 27-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Rookies have reported to 1612. Targets designated Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Eva and Kitty. Had a brief glimpse of Eva and Kitty without war paint. Looked ok enough to me. No idea of their physical attributes. Will leer further in a few days.

The current batch still going strong. Bobo was keeping everyone hard with her boobs spilling out of her half buttoned shirt, Michelle the long legged one seemed to be always getting called out, exotic Tina seemed to have time only for short water breaks, and sweetie Bing Bing kept getting visits from her regulars.

Looks like I didn't miss much when out of town
bobo is still one of the best.

In terms of busty and good service, she is one of my top 5 along with xin xin wh12, baobei wh06, bei bei 1667 and dan dan 1669.

I doubt any newbies so far can fight with these 5 powerhouse.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

What happen to Selina ?
Old 27-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
bobo is still one of the best.

In terms of busty and good service, she is one of my top 5 along with xin xin wh12, baobei wh06, bei bei 1667 and dan dan 1669.

I doubt any newbies so far can fight with these 5 powerhouse.
Other than Xin in, I tried all your powerhouse but do t find them impressive at all.

Maybe baobei can consider.

This is not your usual standard...
Old 27-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Other than Xin in, I tried all your powerhouse but do t find them impressive at all.

Maybe baobei can consider.

This is not your usual standard...
Go and try xin xin before she’s gone.

Bo bo also failed you???
Old 27-04-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Go and try xin xin before she’s gone.

Bo bo also failed you???
Not my kind of girls....tits doesn’t impress me. I’m an ass man.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1