The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Upon closer looking over Sally's fb I notice her first son, probably from her first marriage. If she was ever marry in the first place. Malaysia was a country no need of ROM. Many couples register their unions after the birth of the childrens.

I have no idea. Probably they need passports and, register of family biz. Messy country compared to us.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pantek10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi bros. want to ask any nice malays/minah at petain road? Thanks in advance
Old 09-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantek10 View Post
Hi bros. want to ask any nice malays/minah at petain road? Thanks in advance
petain will close dowm after CNY. next door condo already TOP liao!
Old 10-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard for this new condo..... the unit owners are able to view the footage from the cctvs fixed by the condo as the images are linked to every individual unit. There are 2 cameras aimed at the backlane which means all the condo owners can view who is visiting the PT brothels.

Does not affect the WLs though as they enter/leave the houses from the front door while customers have to enter via the backlane.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
I heard for this new condo..... the unit owners are able to view the footage from the cctvs fixed by the condo as the images are linked to every individual unit. There are 2 cameras aimed at the backlane which means all the condo owners can view who is visiting the PT brothels.

Does not affect the WLs though as they enter/leave the houses from the front door while customers have to enter via the backlane.
Not sure why the condo residents would bother to see who visit the brothel. It’s a legal establishment and I don’t see an issue, unless the residents really got nothing to do.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post

so many wls like rojana ben and family work there and sometimes going out from the back door to smoke, what is the problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Wow. Wayne Lim wife rojana ben is quite dua liap, a silicon boob thai chick

Old 13-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
you from 2014 say close down till now? buay sian?
Old 14-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

up you for saying that.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight6 View Post
up you for saying that.
final 2017 CNY up for interested bros to prepare GB rojana ben and wayne lim

Happy CNY 2018 for all bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Wow. Wayne Lim wife rojana ben is quite dua liap, a silicon boob thai chick

Old 16-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Happy CNY 2018 for all bros

CNY Day 1 promotion of rojana ben and Wayne Lim family

Wayne Lim Thai Chick wife rojana ben is quite dua liap, a hard solid silicon boob chick but fucking wet

Old 17-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Access JoJo Len and, Kid's FB there are postings. The eve of CNY Ah Bao, Pat and BF was at JoJo JB house, eating and playing mahjong. Of course JB can let go fire crackers. We got a shot of JoJo property too.

In this red dot that house is expensive but not so over the causeway. Pat's Toyboy is having a good meal. We got a shot of Ah Bao in a sexy T-shirt.

Kid and her sisters were at a scenic tour. She uploaded 26 pics. I got a feeling her sisters were ex GL girls.

Old 17-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
PT was open and in operation throughout the CNY except for H20 & H24... All the other houses were operating as usual and NO CNY surcharge this year.

But H12 will be closed from 23-28 Feb
Old 17-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Of course JB can let go fire crackers. We got a shot of JoJo property too.
Dun anyhow post your bullshit. Go check your facts before posting them. It is now illegal to let go fire crackers in JB..... in fact it is even illegal to be in possession of fire crackers now. Only Pop Pop and hand held sparklers are allowed.

Secondly Jojo does not have a house in JB...... I know because she is renting the place from my relative.
Old 18-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quite a lot of rooms closed. Only 14, 16, 20 and 26 is open.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Quite a lot of rooms closed. Only 14, 16, 20 and 26 is open.
Any popular ones in at these houses? I’m thinking to drop by tmr since tmr work is half day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1