The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
You are talking about Tina of 1667?
Lol
I was referring to ex 1606 Chen Chen since I presumed bro unfit mentioned ‘small tits on plane’.
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Tried xin er 1608.. hers shape is more saggy than full ... a bit turn off.. wonder who has full round shape
Not sure whether 1606 Xin Er is the only D cup babe left in GL currently (although I had collated another D cup in 1654a courtesy of bro max priest, but I nvr seen for myself yet).
Not usual for petite slim frame to carry such big baggage.
D cup mostly papaya shaped; unlike maybe the recently departed 1651 Tina who’s D boobs were unusually firm yet natural.
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Lol
I was referring to ex 1606 Chen Chen since I presumed bro unfit mentioned ‘small tits on plane’.
😅
CC tonight midnight flight home

Tina 1667 reached home liao
Old 20-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
CC tonight midnight flight home

Tina 1667 reached home liao
Midnight flight you also know ah?

You are indeed the Commanding Officer of 1606.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Midnight flight you also know ah?:cool

You are indeed the Commanding Officer of 1606. :
I am just a small fry Sir

You are the Authentic WhoreKing

When i am sucking thumb in school you are getting your dick sucked by WLs

Not King is WhoreEmperor
Old 22-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
redsmitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the newbie question but what are those numbers and how do I find these girls?
Old 23-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsmitty View Post
Sorry for the newbie question but what are those numbers and how do I find these girls?
The first 2 numbers are the lorong numbers.

The last 2 numbers are the house numbers.

E.g.: 1606 xin er

Means in lorong 16, house number 06, there is a girl named xin er.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 26-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

1649 小辣椒 Petite Syt
- Tian Tian from Chongqing aged 24 yrs (堂妹 of Yang Yang)

All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I’ve yet another 小辣椒 1649 Tian Tian, 堂妹 of Yang Yang.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite syt, slight tanned with shoulder length black hair c/w natural perky firm C boobs and brown nips; would her dressing accentuated her figure very well to 前凸后翘
- look wise 瓜子脸 reminds me of a 90s TCS actress 何永芳,sporty and smooth complexion; will not look out of place with beach volleyball babes in sentosa
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her big yet perky fun bags; boobs stand proudly against gravity maybe cos she used to be avid gym goer back home.

2. Service
- Considered good for a newbie even though no AR and limited service
- some frenching can tell she’s reluctant drenched but she opened up more after she was high; but smoky breath can be quite pronounced
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, mostly deep throat)

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was very tight (shocked both of us cos condom broke upon mounting) coupled with she humps at times like an energizer bunny;
- after change to new condom pound her in lotus position think she enjoyed a lot judging from her moaning
- switched to missionary and pound her even more
- final switch to doggie and her shallow pussy almost can’t accoomdate my hard rod hence gotta go slow; after a while she acclimatized gradually and pound her to an explosive climax, while she laid prone on the bed

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session with sporty chio babe.
One of my top 5 favs now
Old 26-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Updated list as of 26 Jan 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ha Li full Cs *
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs *

2. Slightly-to-more enhanced than real (nicely done)
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs *
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Xin Yi Cs*
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2062 Anqi Cs

Thanks to all bros for your kind sharing/ updates/ comments!
Kindly contribute any new addition / departure to enhance our milking experience!

Cheers!

MBBB

Note:
1. * denotes gals recommended by other bros whom I've yet to try
2. Only full Bs and above included
3. Full B refers to B+; full C refers to C+
4. Slightly enhanced boobs are subjective as these appear nicely done.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

1606a My 清纯 Uni Gal Friend
- Xiao Xiao aged 23 years old from Hunan

Was glad I braved the heavy rain for 1606a this evening.
Waited for 15mins before the room door creaked open and I heard a chirpy sweet voice, before I saw the gal Xiao Xiao, who is literally a breath of fresh air.
In the room, she greeted me with a Jap styled 90 degree bow, “我是小小!很高兴能为您服务!”
Wow this is literally my first such experience from The rest is history...

1. Package
- 1.6 m fair pretty university gal look with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w enhanced C cups and pointy brown nips > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks; hard at the base but soft and fluffy at the surface; slim body with no fats waist I think around 24 inch and long straight legs; one of the better body around GL currently IMO
- Nicely trimmed which reveals her delicate purplish pussy flaps that later envelope snuggly around my hard rod
- Silky smooth fair complexion makes her look much younger than her 23 years
- Demure damsel demeanor hides an expert rider
- Look and feel like AV Yua Mikami that type of shy, bashful look but once you triggered her release valve, she can be quite a joy.

2. Service
- Not bad for a newbie as she's eager to please and with good repertoire of skills from previous experiences
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj
- on the bed, started with a sensual catbath with boob rub and very erotic licking and devouring of my ears; steam sia
- requested me on doggie posture where AR expertly done with very slurping licks; haven’t experienced such good AR for awhile
- Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie with good suction; at some parts almost deep throat, while looking at me submissively
- she appears quite experienced but not SOP as she mentioned she was in some parts of China in the flesh trademark

3. Lovemaking
- Usually prefer my lovemaking sessions al naturale; but she applied JY gel after capped me and mounted cowgal; gosh she’s really tight and good at riding, grinding; she upped the tempo and speed to hit her pleasure spots
- switched to sitting lotus position where I frenched her and manipulated her lithe body for deeper thrusts while her moaning got louder
- lifted her up and fucked her in standing position cos she’s only 43kg; but stopped after awhile cos she appeared abit apprehensive maybe of falling
- Carried her and placed her gently on bed for missionary heavy pounding, eyeing her creamy boobs that jiggle rigorously; moaning even louder now
- can’t have enough of her tight pussy hence controlled myself from cumming and switched to doggie; had to go slow even though her pussy not as shallow; later she revealed that my rod was a tad too hard for her; but she was nice to accommodate as I limited to more gentle thrusts
- finally switched to sideway thirsting position to ram myself to an explosive climax; she was utterly exhausted in the end.

After the session she gave a very good massage very expertly done with good pressure even though she looks so dainty.

Very exhausting yet very intensely enjoyable session with a pretty babe.
Another to add to my top 5 faves; now really spoilt for choices.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Updated list as of 30 Jan 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ha Li full Cs *
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs *

2. Slightly-to-more enhanced than real (nicely done)
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Xin Yi Cs*
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2062 Anqi Cs

Thanks to all bros for your kind sharing/ updates/ comments!
Kindly contribute any new addition / departure to enhance our milking experience!

Cheers!

MBBB

Note:
1. * denotes gals recommended by other bros whom I've yet to try
2. Only full Bs and above included
3. Full B refers to B+; full C refers to C+
4. Slightly enhanced boobs are subjective as these appear nicely done.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cibasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know if 1612 Selina still here? Like always not working like that...
Old 31-01-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibasi View Post
Any bro know if 1612 Selina still here? Like always not working like that...
Heard she was "Bao" by someone already.
You go 1612 and ask OKT loh.
Old 31-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Heard she was "Bao" by someone already.
You go 1612 and ask OKT loh.
With a lot of gifts too.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Yang Yang(1649)

This FR is based on my first call sometime in early Dec 17'.

Yang Yang(1649)....25 yr old mm fm ChongQing(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair, feminine, sultry, gu dian mei nu looker wif a heart shaped face,her face is fresh wif little if any makeup n has a faint sexy mole on her right cheek, double eyelids, striking black eyes, nicely shaped nose, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair...strong nu ren wei allure!....petite, 155cm ht, slim firm legs.....beautiful round shaped perky firm natural C cup boobs wif small dark brown inverted nipples....slim bod(45kg wt) wif a lovely shaped back, smooth skin....perky juicy smooth ass, gd bounce n cushion!....bushy pussy.....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....sweet foxy horny girly mm....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, aims to pls, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....natural passionate sensuous frenching n dfk, shiok....

Shower.....sensual scrub....taught her afew tricks.....keen learner: soapy raba; hj;soapy boobs fuck(gotta make use of them beautiful big round tits!); bbbj suction not bad; solid frenching on tap at all times!....

Bed action....nice boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight.....passionate sensuous frenching+ dfk on tap at all times once again!....gd catbath wif her lovely long straight hair grazing on me bod, gd smell as well!....no ar but v shiok lick n suck of perineum while stroking me arse, balls n cock!....nice rub of me cock on her beautiful big round tits n nipples.....gd balls lick n suck+ cockshaft lick+cockhead lick n suck.....bbbj suction not bad once agn....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sucked well n made gd use of the mirrors, wet n slurpy now, nice!....

My turn....shiok rub cock on pussy, deep embrace,nice feel of her beautiful big round boobs squeezing on me chest, passionate sensuous frenching + dfk natural shiok!....great time squeezing, sucking her big tits n tweaking her nipples(got them erect n hard fm inverted!), vgd reaction fm her: loud moans, face "high" n flushed; her hands caressing me face, bod squirming....unfortunately she declined tonguefu though, said too sensitive(actually think she is hygienic in this regard, as she was careful to smell her cuntjuice on me capped cock after fj to check for smells, no smell she said)....so spent more time on her beautiful big tits, ravished them!....also found her other sensitive erogenous zones ard her neck n collar bone areas!....then went back up for more gd bbbj while i gently fingered her clit, now felt her wet, wet, wet!....

Fj vgd natural passionate sensuous n wet.....frenching + dfk on tap at all times, natural n shiok!....at first not so smooth fit feel fuck but once she relaxed became shiok smooth fit feel!....pussy neither loose nor tight, wet, has gd stamina n can take a hard pounding.....all std positions....doggie shiok becuz of her big tits, lovely back, juicy bouncey gd cushion ass!.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, great feel of her beautiful big tits, deep tight wet feel.....cowgal n asian cowgal, she rode n pumped me hard fast n well.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....fab big natural beautiful round tits, decent looker, gd petite slim bod, vgd natural sex, caring gd company wld make her a definite gem....but no tonguefu, so just below definite gem material
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1