The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Lol
Sometimes too wet and wild might be a hazard.
Not sure why for past 2 weeks, too wet and wild till :

1. Condom slipped out twice in a session for 1 gal
2. Condom slipped out once in a session for another after I cummed
3. Condom broke after gal mounted on cow gal

😅
You must be Botak @ Too Fast Too Furious during Wet and Wild liao
Old 01-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You must be Botak @ Too Fast Too Furious during Wet and Wild liao
Damn suay recently
Seldom happened last time
One of the gals who Kenna accidental creampie from me wechat suan me ”最近你还是不宜外出玩”

😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn suay recently
One of the gals who Kenna accidental creampie from me wechat suan me ”最近你还是不宜外出玩”

😂
Slow down. It’ll be more pleasurable to use your hard dick to slowly massage every inch of her pussy. Picking up the pace gradually as she signals to you that she’s near to climaxing.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn suay recently

😂
Thats very the Slippery
Old 01-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats very the Slippery
Yup
I like fried and oily food
Guess it’ll enhance the slipperiness bah
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup
I like fried and oily food
Guess it’ll enhance the slipperiness bah
😅
Actually that’s the best lubricant for intercourse
Old 02-02-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
1. Coffee 1617 Natural A

2. DouLi 1820 Nice OEM C

3. YangZi 16W15 Natural B

4. Xiao Fen 1608 Natural B

5. MeiYu 2033 Natural B

CC is because she is so wet and slippery
I miss the wet and slippery CC too but in your top 5 i noticed another wet and slippery but her other basic service not as good as CC
Old 02-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
I miss the wet and slippery CC too but in your top 5 i noticed another wet and slippery but her other basic service not as good as CC
Sometimes they need certain chemistry to unleash the moisture button
Old 02-02-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes they need certain chemistry to unleash the moisture button
she claims she unleash her slippery service for me only but I have my doubts given her medicore skills in other basic services yet she is a popular ang pai
Old 02-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Slow down. It’ll be more pleasurable to use your hard dick to slowly massage every inch of her pussy. Picking up the pace gradually as she signals to you that she’s near to climaxing.
But sometimes they mounted cowgal and grind so fast to climax, I can’t possibly stop them...

😜
Old 02-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
she claims she unleash her slippery service for me only but I have my doubts given her medicore skills in other basic services yet she is a popular ang pai
Hard to come by such a WL who loves sex so much
Old 11-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

2047 Snowy white Babe- Yao Yao aged 24 years old from Sichuan

Just brief FR from now onwards cos gonna be v busy with work...

1. Package
- 1.6ish m snowy white fair fleshy babe with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w enhanced C cups and light brown barley sized nips that get erected easily > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks (v soft and fluffy at the top; enhancement expertly conccealed at the Base)
- Look and feel like departed Mozi big boned type (not my type), who’s a daredevil, cheeky yet accommodating gal; Little or no makeup when I tried her

2. Service
- Not much but not bad for a newbie as she serviced sensually with cat bath and necking erotically done

3. Lovemaking
- Pussy not tight nor loose; but very moist and cums easily when you ram her hard from multiple positions
- Very GFE with loads of passionate frenching, necking me etc
- Craves sex

Although look and feel not my type; but had a very exhausting yet intensely enjoyable session with a GND babe.
Believe she will be well liked by those who like ‘wet and slippery’ type.

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 11-02-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

1667 My Cute JC Classmate - Annie aged 22 years old from Sichuan

Just brief FR from now onwards cos gonna be v busy with work...
She’s been here for 6 months, being same batch as housemate Bei Bei

1. Package
- 1.6ish m fair syt JC babe with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w B cups and brown nips that get erected easily > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks
- Little or no makeup but her complexion is flawless 天生丽质 type, big doe eyes very sweet and cute gal; but don’t let her innocent looks deceive you
- Slim with no fats

2. Service
- Very good even though we spent much of foreplay engaging in intense passionate frenching; she almost suck my tongue out
- Tingling catbath erotically executed
- Capped bj (my request) mostly done deep throat

3. Lovemaking
- Pussy very tight and moist; cums when you ram her hard from multiple positions
- Expert rodeo rider; enjoys sex with plenty of moans
- Very GFE with loads of passionate frenching, necking me etc
- Finished off in thirsting position after breakneck thrusting speed- very shiok.

Gave me a very professional massage after the session.
Top 5 fave for me due to her syt looks, great chemistry and GFE.
After came out of room saw Bei Bei; and reminded of her awesome package and delicious peaks.
Will rtf soon.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree the 1431 okt is a rude prick. I went to view the house wl from outside but didnt see any to my taste and he remarked "if no money then dont come" . wtf !
thought i was the only who had bad experience with 1431. his attitude is rely farked up, and that's despite me patronising his shop so many times before. he is so asshole that after my last visit few yrs back, i told myself i will never return again, even if all the shops in GL are closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya, quite true. The OKT is Kah Han.

Last time before they shift from 2831B was already quite arrogant.

Last time his brother Ah Boon running the show when they were at 2831B before they shift to 1431 in Sep 2011 was even worst.

His brother, Ah Boon was also very arrogant and got into $$$ trouble with his gals and AV suspended their licence for 2 months from July to Sep 2011.

Luckily my fav An An from 2831B then left in June 2011.
I stop going to 1431 after they shifted from 2831B to 1431.

Ah Boon was ban from GL by AV and so Kah Han continue to run the shop at 1431.

Both of them were only polite to customers who drive expensive cars and got many many $$$ to spend.
thanks for sharing the history. i dun know much (nor do i really care) about the OKT usually. but yes i remembered him addressing himself as Mr. Han.

previously, whilst waiting for my gal during my numerous visits at his shop, i've seen him passing nasty and sacarsatic remarks to so many customers! sometimes even after the customer has left his shop, he continues critcizing the person. really siao lang
Old 13-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluejacketrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been on a binge.... recently tried all the recommended ones over here... 1654ajia jia(x2), 1608 Coco, 1606 Meng Lu. And all gum, pretty, natural nice boobs, good service, au natural.

Went into 2036 wanting to try another pop girl 2036 but not working today.

Thought why not try a more len men girl, saw a customer leaving and a slightly young exotic bird leaving, quite good dress sense, smallish natural boobs peeking out. Decided to give it a go.

2033 - Mei Ling
Looks 7/10 Face slightly big but look a tad exotic
Height 1.58?
Boobs A but still nice to grope small brown nipples
Nice Legs

Service
Shower - Nothing to shout about
Catbath - Ok decent, No AR
Kissing - No Frenching, didn't appear to offer, didn't try.

Thought this was gonna be an average fuck and go.

But came the fucking. Don't know why but its damn shiok to see myself fucking her in the nice rooms of 2036. Feels like fucking a korean bu. Nice exotic face, with erotic lighting. And a body shapes up nicely while ramming her from the side and from the back. Got her to go on top of me, good energy and the magic started when we fucked sitting down. Her writhing is solid stuff and got me super turned on. She appeared to cum, but well no one will ever know. Fucked her mission next and her gyration while i was deep inside was fucking nice. Told her I was gg to cum and she didn't stop gyrating as I came which was solid.

In a nutshell, not a great service girl, mechanical, body young but slim, but hey I actually enjoyed this fuck which was unexpected. Don't see any FR on her(i think), so thought would contribute perhaps what worked for me will work for some samsters here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1