The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1649 2047

I must say Tian Tian is quite yummilicious!

However, I shall FR another lass whom I enjoyed thoroughly in due course ... cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I must say Tian Tian is quite yummilicious!

However, I shall FR another lass whom I enjoyed thoroughly in due course ... cheers!
Fully agree bro!
Per my earlier FR, she’s amongst the most chio syt currently in GL with good service and attitude; and natural C cup and no fats around the waist maybe cos she used to be avid gym goer.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Fully agree bro!
Per my earlier FR, she’s amongst the most chio syt currently in GL with good service and attitude; and natural C cup and no fats around the waist maybe cos she used to be avid gym goer.
You are consider late comers, many bro already have good time with her months ago. Its not new to many of us here.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Fully agree bro!
Do you know she gets orgasm easily if you know where to brush her. Guess you have never try her. There are many things in her you have haven't explore.

Write some thing im her, not just her knockers and sporty body.

Green horn at work.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Laughing3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa99 View Post
Do you know she gets orgasm easily if you know where to brush her. Guess you have never try her. There are many things in her you have haven't explore.

Write some thing im her, not just her knockers and sporty body.

Green horn at work.
Sound yummy. looks like a good gem from this house.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing3210 View Post
Sound yummy. looks like a good gem from this house.
Tian tian is a nice girl, she can gets multiple climax.
Many bro already paint her quietly and enjoy the best moment with her. She enjoys squatting position when you go below her and give her a good brush. Once she gets high she begs for more.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Heard many ladies taking mensus rest day during valentine day.
So you dont see much ladies from 13th febraury onwards until the official cny day.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fully agree bro!
Considering her attributes, I can see she got good number of fans.

I enjoyed my sessions with Xia Tian thoroughly. I shall FR her in due course.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-02-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: 1649 2047

hmmm...seems like there are lots of bros here being sweeten by tian tian.this name suites her well. make my 2IC want to fire at her already. anyway any other FRs about others beside her?
Old 09-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Considering her attributes, I can see she got good number of fans.

I enjoyed my sessions with Xia Tian thoroughly. I shall FR her in due course.
Only tried Xia Tian once during her first month here.
Agreed she looks good and has a good session.
But prefer more busty gals
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 1649 2047

A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but looks like 20-21 years young
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Buddy of ex WL, UK who is currently married with a baby.

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore.

I shall FR her in my personal thread in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but looks like 20-21 years young
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Buddy of ex WL, UK who is currently married with a baby.

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore.

I shall FR her in my personal thread in due course. Do stay tune if you are keen. Enjoy!
I tried her 2 months ago,very good in every aspect.
BTW she is intro by the EX ang pai XIAO BU DIAN....need i say more☺
Old 06-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Dropped by 1649 today. Initially wanted to get tian tian, however when I entered saw another bro waiting on the sofa. Saw yuan yuan seated at the sofa so I chose her instead

Around 1.6, slim, B cup. Quite chatty

Shower: b2b, bj and pretty intense frenching

Bed: quite song catbath and bbbj with good suction, I like the mirror on the ceiling. Painted her for abit

Fj: multiple positions but mainly missionary and doggie.

Overall quite good would rtf if I don’t feel like waiting for Tian Tian but shall see aside some extra time for my next visit to wait for tian tian
Okt & auntie are quite friendly, I have encounter worse
Old 06-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Anyone can advise boob size of 1649 Ting Ting?
Always see her at her house; although she looks pretty though slightly meaty hence end up calling her other housemates.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone can advise boob size of 1649 Ting Ting?
Always see her at her house; although she looks pretty though slightly meaty hence end up calling her other housemates.
Happy to help.

I had tried her in her first month of work.

Although I was attacked by a 1649 promoter troll over one negative comment made by another samster that I agreed with in regard to the okt helper poor customer service, I had in fact written a positive FR on one of the house’s latest batch, before that troll bombarded this forum over one small matter.

This is the FR reproduced from the oct/nov/dec thread I created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere
someone also told me that okt customer service in 1649 appears to have improved!

Well, if it is true, then good for them in terms of adapting to some of the feedback given here.

Wish 1649 all the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1