The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Just had a good time with this FL xiao qi (7) in the hot afternoon
Was greeted by her in 18 House 20
started off with washing up in the bathroom before she play with my little bro, while I lay on the bed
Her BJ was fantastic, pattern more than badminton
Almost lost to her but I held on for the FJ
Manage to release into her in missionary position, damn shiok makes me reminiscing still
She really make me want to rtf, but need to stock up my $$$ to enjoy her
Old 15-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
oversized condom?

Unrolled outcome
Old 15-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, condom was unrolled : if the WL squeezed her cunt muscle and did thrusting actions and then u also thrusted vigourously in return. Then, fucked her in doggie with her lying flat violently. Lastly, followed by normal doggie with long vigorous thrusts .....at this point of time .......

The recent raw on the 1st bonk was in last Dec. It was due to good chemistry as the WL didnt even know whether i would tip her or not. After putting on cap and fucked her vigorously and frenched her in missionary which she enjoyed very much, i then painted her till she became more horny. Then i just took out the cap and inserted in at a normal pace, enough time for her to reject if she wanted. She did not cover her cunt with her hand or showed any sign of rejection. In the next moment, we hugged, frenched and rawed each other in passion.
But i am not into raw anymore.
serious bo?
Old 16-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Unrolled outcome
Not tasty .....not creamy
Old 16-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Commendable track records

For me more 专一 : CS x >50 / always CIP except the very first time
> 50times....you fucked her every week when she was here
Old 16-08-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Not tasty .....not creamy
Too much cunt juice to dilute the cum
Old 16-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually more often; 2-3x / week sometimes
Old 16-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
We shall see how GL will become.....maybe it's good to change nationality for a fresh perspective.
Hope can see Myanmar babes here in the future. Vietnamese already very shiok.

Only issue is language barrier

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Hope can see Myanmar babes here in the future. Vietnamese already very shiok.

Only issue is language barrier
I've never tried the viets in Geylang except for one time in 2038 when they first arrived, purely out of curiosity. Was not a good experience.

Is there anything worth trying that I may have missed?
Old 16-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
My guess after Viet might be Pinoy

So far Thai is the strongest cos Msian facing extinction
Good idea, most can speak english and the boobs are huge. BUt the issue is, if this market is opened, who will want to come and be domestic maid? The money is very very different.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I've never tried the viets in Geylang except for one time in 2038 when they first arrived, purely out of curiosity. Was not a good experience.

Is there anything worth trying that I may have missed?
Oh bro,

you can topo the Viet houses. Pretty good value. I usually frequent the one in lorong 16, sometimes the one in Lorong 20 next to 2036 and sometime in 2041

One of my favourites who can speak mandarin has left our shore. Surprising, some can speak mandarin pretty well as they have been to Hong Kong and China. Dont play play yah

Old 16-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Possible. Why not?

I farked my sweetie for more than 80 times when she was here last time.

Sometimes 2-3 times a week.

You juz never get enuf when you are with someone who can press all the right buttons on your body.

Well, she is gone and life goes on.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Too much cunt juice to dilute the cum
We need to learn from Apache and take supplement. Our cum must be more than the cunt juice...lol
Old 16-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Actually more often; 2-3x / week sometimes
i had her for less than 5 times. Reached my target and divert operation elsewhere
Old 16-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Possible. Why not?

I farked my sweetie for more than 80 times when she was here last time.

Sometimes 2-3 times a week.

You juz never get enuf when you are with someone who can press all the right buttons on your body.

Well, she is gone and life goes on.
You guys are good......it has been a while since i am so attached to one. 50 ~ 80 times is quite a feat.

I thought it will get dull since i usually go for multiple session

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1