The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hairy nipples

Many times, when I suck a girl’s nipples for the first time, I will tastea strand of hair or some strands in my mouth. After first time, the girl will then pluck or shave and no more hair liao.
Got one girl, nipples so much more hairy than men’s. Hairiest i have ever seen. Instead of getting turned off, I got turned on! And she is not shy about her hairy nipples.
Any similar experience with hairy female nipples ??
Old 10-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Hairy nipples

Hairy gals is a no no for me
I like white chicken
Old 10-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Okachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Many times, when I suck a girl’s nipples for the first time, I will tastea strand of hair or some strands in my mouth. After first time, the girl will then pluck or shave and no more hair liao.
Got one girl, nipples so much more hairy than men’s. Hairiest i have ever seen. Instead of getting turned off, I got turned on! And she is not shy about her hairy nipples.
Until now i never encounter with lady with nipple hair
Old 10-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
She is shaven. Only nipples got lots of hair. When I lick her nips, a lot of hair went into my mouth. And she is taking masters at ntu, a local girl who looks cute and slim. A cup though. Her hairy nipples r unique.

Point is, not only she got hair. Many girls also. When they didn’t expect their nipples to get licked, they didn’t bother to pluck and then got caught by me. I always keep quiet. Second time, no hair liao. So they know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Hairy gals is a no no for me
I like white chicken
Old 11-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

I shit you not, there was one time when I was taking the MRT to work, there was a Caucasian girl sitting me to me, wearing a deep V shirt, showing off her chest hair. Scary but impressive! I don't even have chest hair!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS, able to share pic of her hairy nipples

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Maybe she gotten a male body?
Old 11-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Haha!
I never noticed any hair on the women's nipples, but I guess they should have just like men.
Will certainly take a closer look the next time, but so far I have not felt hair in my mouth yet.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

one of my previous fb had a few strands around her nips.... fine ones not dark dark thick thick... she was one of the best fucks in my life
Old 11-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Most girls have few hair on nipples one. Just that they pluck or cut.
Other than the ntu masters hairy nipple girl, the other girls pluck their hair after I caught them the first time. I asked where’s the hair, they refused to say they had. “Where got?!” Act blur.

Please take a careful look and appreciate female nipple hair, but not so much of armpit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Haha!
I never noticed any hair on the women's nipples, but I guess they should have just like men.
Will certainly take a closer look the next time, but so far I have not felt hair in my mouth yet.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I think it is a turn off. Whether it is a jungle there or a few strands. I’m more tolerant to the pubic area.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
sapodilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girls can have hair in many private parts.
But most girls will removed the hairs.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tease them about their nipple hairs but appreciate it.
When licking, express surprise how come got hairs on nipples.
They will look shy.
Tease them say theirs r longer than yours.
But say never mind, I like. And furiously lick their hairy nipples to make them feel wanted. And tell them don’t pluck. Leave it.

Quote:
Most girls have few hair on nipples one. Just that they pluck or cut.
Other than the ntu masters hairy nipple girl, the other girls pluck their hair after I caught them the first time. I asked where’s the hair, they refused to say they had. “Where got?!” Act blur.

Please take a careful look and appreciate female nipple hair, but not so much of armpit.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
dassier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapodilla View Post
Girls can have hair in many private parts.
But most girls will removed the hairs.
So have you removed yours?
Old 11-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 7
xxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
I shit you not, there was one time when I was taking the MRT to work, there was a Caucasian girl sitting me to me, wearing a deep V shirt, showing off her chest hair. Scary but impressive! I don't even have chest hair!
Ang mohs are generally more hairy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1