The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
You bet I did, and I think it is really useful and I had peace. Great using ignore function.

Too bad my other bros can’t appease their anger (probably got too irritated by the ignored person) and can’t make peace with themselves.
I agree that it is truly puzzling why some people insist on holding onto one thing so tight and keep harping on it, but dropped another thing quickly like a hot potato

Very "strange" and "curious" indeed.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Just Calling It Like I See It II

I have long since debunked your tired old broken record baseless claims, BronzeGod. So why do you keep repeating ad nauseum instead of rebutting me? Because you CAN'T!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Now let me ask you.

1. Why were you absent for two years from the forum from 2015 after a rather big fight with another major personality in this forum.
As you are demonstrating now with your doggedness in nitpicking at me on this innocuous matter day in and day out about my threads, it’s out of character for you to “give up” once you started a cyber war. So what stopped you from continuing with the below then?

Did you not ask me this a long time ago and did I not give you an answer, BronzeGod?

Now you have the audacity to blame me for mentioning our PMs after you asked the same question and made all these baseless claims and insinuations against me!

Btw i have NOT pasted the PMs nor have I revealed the most damaging bits against you in here ok! Anyway dont blame me, blame yourself for asking the question again and now even LYING that you did not!

2. You abruptly disappeared in March of 2015 after those two posts promising an expose. What caused you, the self appointed champion of TRUTH, to have cold feet in that case where the the issues you were alleging to were definitely much more serious?

Ditto my answer in 1 above, LIAR BronzeGod!

In any event, let me briefly repeat my answer(without the damaging bits against BronzeGod!)...

I had been in a serious cyberwar with max_priest for quite some time already and had thoroughly ventilated the issues in this open forum....however, i don't recall any other samsters speaking up to support me apart from zyxel01(hope you are ok buddy!), rawall and perhaps one or two others(sorry that i cant recall your names at the moment)....

Anyway, then came tarma69's post requesting "Any more updates and new evidence/development? I'm keen and interested! "....now that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me as i finally realised that the large majority of samsters were totally UNINTERESTED in the issues i had ventilated and were only interested in a coke & popcorn come punch & judy show....!

So it was then that i decided to take a back seat and stop posting in sbf because i became disillusioned and felt what i was doing was futile.

And then now more than two years after you “disappeared” from posting on the public forum, leaving your previous crusade hanging, you come out again on 4 of aug 2017 (two years and five months later) to cry foul over what you perceive as covktease in my threads?

[Yeah, so what? Are you the owner of this sbf thread? No Are you the owner of sbf? NO...so am obliged to report to you and ask your permission viz anything concerning sbf? NO 

3. What caused you to suddenly want to come out first with mild insinuations against me which then became full blown attacks, when you earlier decided to disappear for two years?

Did i not say in my PMs that i would come back to post if i saw the need? Did i say i would never post again in sbf? In any event, am i obliged not to post at all in sbf? Who are you to question me on this BronzeGod?

Let me give you an example, you appear to have changed positions yourself. Last year you were disrespecting Sammyboy calling this open forum a joke, claiming it was dying and told Sammyboy to close it down. But now you seemed to have gone the other way, unfortunately still bad though by making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting samsters who share freely without demanding any preconditions with your so called "harmless fun".

Furthermore, do i owe you or anyone else in this open forum an explanation why i am posting now? NO. Saying that, i have fully justified why i am calling you out now, BronzeGod. I can't help it that you refuse to understand what I am saying. 

More importantly, i am now only asking a question on the issue as to how is it "any fun" (your "fun" that you keep relying on) to this open forum to comply with your preconditions? Like what Apache told you..."real gold, no scared of fire".....so if it is really "fun" to this open forum, should be easy to demonstrate and then i shall cease my criticism of you on this issue.

4. How come you decided not to pursue the matter with your previous fight with max, and quietly disappear for two years with no rhyme or reason given for your hiatus?

Why do you keep repeating your questions BronzeGod? 

Ditto my answers in 1 & 2 above.

More importantly the issues in my cyberwar with max_priest now appear MOOT as max_priest does not seem to act in such a way in this open forum anymore. Thank you very much for that max_priest and like i said previously, i dont hold anything against you now and have long since moved on and i trust you have moved on too.

That being the case, why should i carry on my cyberwar with max_priest now? 

5. But now coming out to attack my threads, which are of no harm to anyone?

No need for me to keep repeating myself....ditto my answer in 3 above and my question on "fun" to this open forum.

6. The question is are you actually a cowardly hypocrite, afraid to stir a hornets nest (your serious allegations against Max that you left hanging) but deciding to make a mountain out of harmless molehill (me and my threads)?

Ditto all my answers above.

There was NO need for me to answer your questions because they are totally irrelevant to the issue on "fun". But i answered them all the same.

Let me also say this.....no one is obliged to post, neither is anyone not obliged to post....also you post, then be prepared to be criticised unless you own this thread or you own sbf...

Do you own any sbf threads BronzeGod, NO....do you own sbf, BronzeGod, No.....so you want to post, then criticism comes with the territory....and DONT think you can get a free pass just by using the words "harmless" and "fun".....DEMONSTRATE THIS CLEARLY.....cant take the heat then just stay out of the kitchen, BronzeGod.....simple as that....

And dont LIE that i am trying to "shut you down"....because that is NOT true....all i am saying is either PROVE your so called "harmless fun" or just post freely without any preconditions just like every other samster including yourself previously....is that so hard to ask, BronzeGod?....not comfortable sharing freely without any preconditions than just dont share in this open forum until you change your mind.....very easy and no big deal.....so what is the problem, BronzeGod?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
BronzeGod, you should have stopped with my last lengthy reply post above but unfortunately true to character you had to continue.....

You are a damn LIAR, BronzeGod....

Are you so sure that you are not interested to show off your so called prowess but only held back because of some other reason?(note i am just alluding to our past PMs and not pasting the same, which btw is exactly what you have been doing as well, alluding to my "hiatus" etc)...

As for "i dont have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon".....yeah right, you think me and other older samsters dont recall what happened when you were being slaughtered by Toilet & the GL50 gang and Nato17 during your salad days in sbf, BronzeGod?!.....you are a real ingrate i should add!....

More importantly, I take Great Isssue with you with respect to your para which i emphasised in bold, BronzeGod....because i have already answered ALL your questions in my reply above, even though i am NOT OBLIGED to....and yet you still have the gall and audacity to repeat the same baseless claims?!....

Let me make this clear once and for all BronzeGod....ever since i started posting in sbf again, you have lamely tried to reignite the earlier cyberwar between me and max_priest, pasting my old posts and max_priest's old posts....actually you even did this when i was on my break.... in this regard max_priest is absolutely RIGHT in what he said above.....so if you have any beef with max_priest, go take it up with him directly and STOP using my old posts....i have long since moved on when it comes to my earlier cyberwar with max_priest and in any event i do not owe you nor any other samster any explanations in this regard....

Futhermore.....you do not own this thread neither do you own sbf, BronzeGod....so i am entitled to CRITICISE any of your posts if i see fit, same goes for any other samster's posts and likewise they(you) are entitled to CRITICISE me...btw this is NOT "disturbance[" nor trying to break the "peace".....it is what any forum is all about i.e. DISCOURSE....
Quote:
I’m not interested in any cyberwar with any one.

Sure, invite sammyboyfor to talk about any clones I might have. Go ahead.
I would also welcome sammyboyfor in the same vein to discuss any clones YOU might have.

Nah, I don’t have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon. I generally take on my opponents one on one nowadays. Much cleaner that way.

I quoted your example not because I want to involve you, neither do I have any beef with you these days, although I continue to be very suspicious of you!

However, it just seemed hypocritical to me that omnia disappeared for two years after saying he was going to “nail” you but not following up, then reappearing two years later to disturb me and my threads over some very innocuous matters. Why he let you go, disappeared for two years and then suddenly return to disturb me on some of the harmless fun in my threads? It just raises so many questions.

That’s my point of view and omnia has presented his point of view in response, I don’t think it warrants further discussion at this point.

However, I may have to bring these issues up again if I receive further disturbances from either you or him (omnia).

If not, let us revert to contributing peacefully in sbf
https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=1521

Quote:
Dont need to waste my time rebutting your same old tired broken record attack/rebuttal against me BronzeGod.....because my own rebuttal is already contained in my above posts....

But since you mention the word "share" and the phrase "the mature thing"....

You want to share in this open forum...then share freely without any preconditions....just like what all the other samsters do and in fact what you yourself use to do as well, BronzeGod....if not dont share in this open forum until you feel comfortable to share in such a manner....

That BronzeGod is "the mature thing"....to not mock this open forum and not disrespect the rest of the samsters who share freely without any preconditions....
Quote:
With regard to omnia, let me be super clear once again that it was HE who came out from two years of “retirement” to attack me.

And therefore, I had to and have responded in kind.

He started it, and not me.

What objective could I have? I didn’t seek him out. I was happily and peacefully contributing in my own way. But he decided to come out to take a dump on the threads I started and deride my way of sharing.

As for what you may feel is “immature”, that’s subjective. Rather than whining and complaining about “cock tease” and “hidden gems”, one can simply go out to discover the gems and write FR on them.

As bro Apache said, none of these gems are “exclusive to any one of us”

So go out and uncover the gems, and don’t argue about how and when others wish to share

To me, that’s the mature thing to do now.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=1524

Quote:
Oh sooo busy ah BronzeGod?!

LMAO!!

For one who previously asked so many detailed lengthy questions+ made many detailed replies + cut & paste old posts + replied quickly to posts....your latest VOLTE FACE is one big joke, BronzeGod!

Let's face facts and the truth....you are not able to rebut and refute what i said in my recent posts above.....plain and simple!!

Stop making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting samsters who share freely without any preconditions(just like you use to in the past), then i shall stop criticising you with respect to this issue, BronzeGod
Quote:
Maybe I will respond fully to these when I’m too free with nothing better to do.

Although to continue this discussion with you is quite pointless as I've already made my point about your reappearance after disappearing for two years very clear.

I am more than able to rebutt almost every point you raise, however, it's more of my precious time wasted. So I am unlikely to bother.

This "punch and judy" show, to borrow a term from you, has gone on long enough.

Cheers.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now as for the samsters who previously seem to have indulged BronzeGod and to any other samsters as well....

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=1505

Quote:
My apologies to all samsters(except BronzeGod).

I should not have entered into a debate with BronzeGod because it always ends in futility with me saying one thing and BronzeGod saying another without any benefit to this open forum.

My intention has never been about "winning" anything, so i shall just go back to my original premise which is contained in the following links below....

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...ostcount=11653

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...ostcount=11671

I genuinely want to know whether any samster(apart from BronzeGod) has any clue with respect to BronzeGod's "fun"?

My offer above to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

P.S. My above question is LEGITIMATE viz this open forum
Old 02-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink It Cuts Both Ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Not again. I wish we can make good use of the ignore function instead of such engagement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
You bet I did, and I think it is really useful and I had peace. Great using ignore function.

Too bad my other bros can’t appease their anger (probably got too irritated by the ignored person) and can’t make peace with themselves.

With due respect chaps, it cuts both ways.

You can always choose to ignore BronzeGod and/or me and/or any other samster's posts for that matter.

In any event, you ain't missing anything when it cums to BronzeGod at the moment, because all he is doing is dealing with form and being an aggregator of sorts.....there is no substance and no content from him with regard to current newbies except for his RuYi(1658A)/Yahui comparison....

All the fundamental substantive content is out there in the usual threads, shared freely by other kind and helpful samsters......just click n scroll
Old 02-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm, can we cut that war chatter? No point in trolling long and hard just to make a presence. We are here for 1 reason. FLs.
Some one look at my request for info can?
I newly returned to SG, need advice from bro samsters.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
2062a YueHong 月红 26y Sichuan 四川
Height 1.6m weight 42kg
Slim with B boobs and pointed nipples
Debut Apr 2018
No previous experience, formerly an electrical factory worker.

Kissing, painting and bbbj allowed
AR while bathing, boobs rub, cock rub pussy.
No fingering.
Nice pussy hair, soft and tender labia
Friendly and accommodating.
Soft moaning with heavy breathing, quite sensual.
Bathing while standing behind uses her hand to soap and wash your ass right up to the balls and prick. Bbbj with soft and hard suction, deep throat and eye contact. Short AR while in the bathroom, quite stimulating.

Pussy can grip tightly. Nice feeling. Ask her whether she can take hard fuck, she says can as long not rough.

Initially when she started work, very basic procedure and no makeup.

Now complete change for the better, makeover with makeup, dressing and nice undergarments. RTF and was surprise with her new enthusiasm and she says won't let me regret. 你玩的开心就好了. Definitely good attitude and hard working.

Enjoy sex.

RTF - Yes
I tried月红yesterday.

Her look is not those pretty type but of 耐看 type.
She is able to kiss, lick nipples and her bbbj is not the best but decent enough for me.
Her boobs is enhanced B with pointed nipples Not those full harden type. She likes to be licked on her nipples and response well.
She will wash you clean clean in the shower with boobs rub and bbbj.
I did not ask for AR as it is not my cup of tea.
On bed, i only tried two positions - Missionary and cow girl.
In Missionary, she will move with your every thrust into her.
She was hardworking in cow girl too. A lot of kissing along the way.
Her pussy was wet and tight for me.
She did not complain eventhough i bonked her for about 30mins yesterday.
Overall, She is a decent , hardworking and nice newbie wl that we should st least try once.
Rtf: yes.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Erm, can we cut that war chatter? No point in trolling long and hard just to make a presence. We are here for 1 reason. FLs.
Some one look at my request for info can?
I newly returned to SG, need advice from bro samsters.
Agree bro. Lets stick to more FRs and sharing of info on the girls rather than fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_tang View Post
I tried月红yesterday.

Her look is not those pretty type but of 耐看 type.
She is able to kiss, lick nipples and her bbbj is not the best but decent enough for me.
Her boobs is enhanced B with pointed nipples Not those full harden type. She likes to be licked on her nipples and response well.
She will wash you clean clean in the shower with boobs rub and bbbj.
I did not ask for AR as it is not my cup of tea.
On bed, i only tried two positions - Missionary and cow girl.
In Missionary, she will move with your every thrust into her.
She was hardworking in cow girl too. A lot of kissing along the way.
Her pussy was wet and tight for me.
She did not complain eventhough i bonked her for about 30mins yesterday.
Overall, She is a decent , hardworking and nice newbie wl that we should st least try once.
Rtf: yes.
Thanks bro. It seems 2062a new girls are quite in demand. Lets keep the FRs flowing.

Will compile all the newbie FRs one more time by June 11th.

So do continue posting and pasting your FRs here on newbies for all to benefit.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUE ZHEN

Hidden gem. Tried her a few days ago. She is new arrival. Available for both sgd80 for 30min amd sgd150 for 1hr.

Apache hovered into the premises of 2062a for a sneak attack . Surprised to find empty lots in front of the shop.

Entered the unit to seek new findings. Two WL were available then as the rest were either working or code red.

One of them caught my eye immediately. She is the one i hav been looking for since i last saw her on the street. Knn. What a surprise find. Confirmed her.

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Into the room, i hugged her and i told her i hav been looking for her and she is like "huh". She is very initiative and good natured. Helped me to strip while i strip her also.

To my surprise reveals in front of me a pair of C cup assets with suckable nipples. I teasefully asked her got milk or not amd she ask me to try and see. Very accomodating as she allows me to suck her neh neh and nipple. Nice butt also.

Into the shower she helped me washed clean. She used to work in massagre parlour in china and her hand strokes in caressing my didi is that of a skilful one at work. She teased my rod to hardness.

Sensual foreplay in the shower lasted quite a while.

She offers to help me clean dry with towel while she is still wet after shower. I told her quickly wipe herself and i told her i can help myself.

Onto the bed her big neh neh already shocked my radar.

Her catbath and service is good as she sucked me from neck to nipple to thighs and balls and i requested for capped bj which she did very well.

Her suction is good as i continued to fondle her neh neh. Then she come to me with her neh neh in front of my face inviting me to suck them while i rub my thigh on her wet pussy. She is feeling real horny and want me to suck her nipples and neh neh which of course i took up the invitation. How to resist two tempting neh neh in front of you.

She starts to ride me after that and her neh neh shove up and down. I turn her to doggie and i pump her from behind watching her nice butt. I lay jer to hav her front lie on the bed n pump her from behind. Felt real good. Controlled my oace as i dont want to finish so fast.

Flip her to missionery and continue to pump her
Her moans are the soft type like a small pussy cat.

Pump faster and her neh neh shove very fast. Wished i was at 1658a with all the mirrors.

Finally target locked and i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss. She invited me to rest my head on her neh neh and i can hear her fast heart beat.

I shall confirm her to be in my regular list.

Will definitely rtf. Very nice attitude and friendly. Treat her with gentleness and she returns with a sextifying experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Old 04-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - YUE ZHEN

Hidden gem. Tried her a few days ago. She is new arrival. Available for both sgd80 for 30min amd sgd150 for 1hr.

Apache hovered into the premises of 2062a for a sneak attack . Surprised to find empty lots in front of the shop.

Entered the unit to seek new findings. Two WL were available then as the rest were either working or code red.

One of them caught my eye immediately. She is the one i hav been looking for since i last saw her on the street. Knn. What a surprise find. Confirmed her.

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Into the room, i hugged her and i told her i hav been looking for her and she is like "huh". She is very initiative and good natured. Helped me to strip while i strip her also.

To my surprise reveals in front of me a pair of C cup assets with suckable nipples. I teasefully asked her got milk or not amd she ask me to try and see. Very accomodating as she allows me to suck her neh neh and nipple. Nice butt also.

Into the shower she helped me washed clean. She used to work in massagre parlour in china and her hand strokes in caressing my didi is that of a skilful one at work. She teased my rod to hardness.

Sensual foreplay in the shower lasted quite a while.

She offers to help me clean dry with towel while she is still wet after shower. I told her quickly wipe herself and i told her i can help myself.

Onto the bed her big neh neh already shocked my radar.

Her catbath and service is good as she sucked me from neck to nipple to thighs and balls and i requested for capped bj which she did very well.

Her suction is good as i continued to fondle her neh neh. Then she come to me with her neh neh in front of my face inviting me to suck them while i rub my thigh on her wet pussy. She is feeling real horny and want me to suck her nipples and neh neh which of course i took up the invitation. How to resist two tempting neh neh in front of you.

She starts to ride me after that and her neh neh shove up and down. I turn her to doggie and i pump her from behind watching her nice butt. I lay jer to hav her front lie on the bed n pump her from behind. Felt real good. Controlled my oace as i dont want to finish so fast.

Flip her to missionery and continue to pump her
Her moans are the soft type like a small pussy cat.

Pump faster and her neh neh shove very fast. Wished i was at 1658a with all the mirrors.

Finally target locked and i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss. She invited me to rest my head on her neh neh and i can hear her fast heart beat.

I shall confirm her to be in my regular list.

Will definitely rtf. Very nice attitude and friendly. Treat her with gentleness and she returns with a sextifying experience.
Thanks for the FR bro apache. Think you have some other FRs that you wrote on newbies. Feel free to post here, I'll help compile by next Monday as part of my weekly update in this thread.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It Cuts Both Ways

Quote:
With due respect chaps, it cuts both ways.

You can always choose to ignore BronzeGod and/or me and/or any other samster's posts for that matter.

In any event, you ain't missing anything when it cums to BronzeGod at the moment, because all he is doing is dealing with form and being an aggregator of sorts.....there is no substance and no content from him with regard to current newbies except for his RuYi(1658A)/Yahui comparison....

All the fundamental substantive content is out there in the usual threads, shared freely by other kind and helpful samsters......just click n scroll
Hi bro Omnia
Yes I have chosen the ignored function on BG.
So far there are so many FRs by other bros, not sure if fulfilled his “game” commitment to share whatever he promised. Maybe to list out some girls... no longer see his posts.

But I believe other bros are sharing them as well in form of FR.
No loss for me to ignore.

Thanks for your sharing too. I am just suggesting you ignore him too, to protect your health as getting too agitated or angry over his posts will give you stress and not good for health.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ahlao46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lorong 16 Unit 2
Name : 信子

Cute, service fantastic. Not a time watcher. Was walking around to find "food" found this girl eating and went up to chat with her. From her conversation found out she came singapore about 6 months but still newbie in this line.

Sharing is caring guys
Old 04-06-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

FRs from me coming up:

One by 10 June
One more by 20 June

For those following my taste, do stay tuned.

Don’t worry. No need to do anything, just wait patiently as I’ve been busy but I have spotted some newbies I think are worth upping

There are some pretty ones no one has shared here yet for obvious reasons I guess?
Old 04-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on Zhen Zhen 1667

Ventured into 1667 wanting to try some newbies but only 1 available, rest are working/on menses leave.

Name: Zhen Zhen
Height: ~1.59m
Weight: ~47kg
Hometown: Fujian
Homebase: 1667
Debut: May 2018
Experience: KTV

Face: 6/10 decent looking, fair complexion, she did put on some dark fake lashes to enhance her eyes
Body: Slim build, no tummy fats, fair skin
Boobs: Full B boobs. small, non-protruding, pinkish nipples with 2-3 strands of hair. Asked her why never pluck them out, she said "sexy"
Shower: SOP, body-to-body soapy massage
Kissing/frenching: no auto kissing from her but did talk her into doing it. only suck tongue during french, no tongue fight, not comfortable in this aspect. However, no more kissing/frenching after painting as she turned her head sideways in rejection, saying she will not kiss after painting. TIP: kiss/french her first before painting.
Painting: allow
BJ: 6/10 average skills, no deepthroat, no sucking of balls
FJ: 8/10, bonk her for close to 20min(my estimate), switching between missionary, doggie and cowgirl. accomodating attitude. During doggie, can feel her pelvic bone hitting against me which can hurt a little if I bonk too hard.
GFE: 6/10 after sex, as I was feeling her hand, she told me that she worked in the farm when she was young/a teenage. Hence, her palm is rough and the overall look of her hand may be a bit "old"(did a lot of field work)

Cheers
Old 04-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Re: FR on Zhen Zhen 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Ventured into 1667 wanting to try some newbies but only 1 available, rest are working/on menses leave.

Name: Zhen Zhen
Height: ~1.59m
Weight: ~47kg
Hometown: Fujian
Homebase: 1667
Debut: May 2018
Experience: KTV

Face: 6/10 decent looking, fair complexion, she did put on some dark fake lashes to enhance her eyes
Body: Slim build, no tummy fats, fair skin
Boobs: Full B boobs. small, non-protruding, pinkish nipples with 2-3 strands of hair. Asked her why never pluck them out, she said "sexy"
Shower: SOP, body-to-body soapy massage
Kissing/frenching: no auto kissing from her but did talk her into doing it. only suck tongue during french, no tongue fight, not comfortable in this aspect. However, no more kissing/frenching after painting as she turned her head sideways in rejection, saying she will not kiss after painting. TIP: kiss/french her first before painting.
Painting: allow
BJ: 6/10 average skills, no deepthroat, no sucking of balls
FJ: 8/10, bonk her for close to 20min(my estimate), switching between missionary, doggie and cowgirl. accomodating attitude. During doggie, can feel her pelvic bone hitting against me which can hurt a little if I bonk too hard.
GFE: 6/10 after sex, as I was feeling her hand, she told me that she worked in the farm when she was young/a teenage. Hence, her palm is rough and the overall look of her hand may be a bit "old"(did a lot of field work)

Cheers
Thanks bro
Old 05-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Dou Dou @ 2047

Newbie working for 1 over week only

My virgin FR...please dont flame me cos I dont work for PentHouse or PlayBoy

Looks - 7

She is young and tall by current PRC GL150 standard. GND Looks.

Tits - 7.5

She possesses B+ cup assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour. I noticed that after licking her nipples she becomes abit high with light moanings.

Body - 8

She is 1.65 m tall. Her body is firm and well-toned. A sign of youth ...

Shower - 8

B2B Soapy Rub...Licking nipples and a Solid Deep Throat BBBJ...YummY

Cat-Bath - 8

Simple Back Massage follow by CatBath on back and limbs

4G Breast Roaming on my full back body is nice too...can feel her erected nipples

Frontal nipples licking plus 69 BBBJ...FUNtastic time to give her pussy a good time

Her pussy got very wet after a short while of licking...No KY required at all

Frenching - 7.5

For a 1 over week newbie to have such Deep French Kissing is impressive to me

Nice tongue fighting game with her...but i think still have rooms for improvements

Maybe i am abit too greedy huh...ha ha

BBBJ - 8.5

She spent quite sometime in this department.I love her 69 DeepThroat BBBJ...nice but almost Misfire...

FJ - 8.5

We adopted missionary, Side Spooning cum Doggie.
The feeling of her pussy was so nice grip.Is Warm Wet and Slippery...
All Natural without KY at all.Damn!!So wet until CD almost slipped
Unlike some Cat 150 WLs, She had her natural dampness in her vagina.

Attitude - 8

She is courteous and sunshine smile

RTF - Of Course if her regulars are not Q-ing for her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1