The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
A brother wrote to me the name of a girl's fb. He said is H26 Ann I dont think so. Rather should H22 Mun Mun. Be patient wait for him to be sure then I upload her pics.

Have a good weekend. I plan an Ocean hotel trip next week, also a PT trip come soon. Meantime, I go thru that girl pics while waiting for confirmation from him.
why not you just share their fb url here ?
Old 06-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, Jacky--always been curious about Mun Mun--though I can't say that I endorse posting pics of PT WLs in this forum not knowing what their families know about their livelihoods. And I'm saying this from a purely selfish standpoint--I would hate for ladies to have to quit working because their families found their photos here on this site. Because that would mean fewer ladies for us to bang. And we all know the last thing PT needs is fewer ladies.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool A page from 2012

[sammyboyimage]55789[/sammyboyimage

Front row from left, first girl on left. Yan Yan

H11R6 Yan Yan $50

20 May (Sunday btw 105 pm to 135 pm)

Together with JJ they were chatting and munching peanuts, I by passed them walked into the back. Rose was lights above and, I saw JJ bitching her sales to 3 blanglahs. I confirm PT girls does black! Avoid weekend if you feel uncomfortable seeing this.

I stood outside Yan Yan’s door, look towards mine right and, said in Canto, “Yan Yan is being a long time, please!” Trying the best to act liked Tony Liang with mine left hand extending to her door. She gave me her most beautifully smile; I smile at JJ she too returns her greeting smiles.

After you Yan Yan, I paid her she was pleased at this point of time there are no barriers. Just friends out for fun, she put me at ease consider the fact I had her in 2010. Mine archive files does not date back to her, sorry mine brother.

Our conversation in Canto, I told her she would be expecting Q. Someone wrote in internet she looks liked Cathy Chow. Oh! She is so pretty, she smile said Cathy is prettier than her and, she thought she looked like a TVB actress. Yan Yan said her tour of HK, some people said so and, I told myself she operate her business over there probably.

She took off her black mini dress, and I was ogling at her beautifully tits. Both are nice, round pointed outwards, before she washed me I was all really hard. Took few pecks on her face, she was ever so sweet. Different from 2 years ago I found her cold. Oh! Take note mine brother she told me never tick off customers in loud voice. Because she may end up in this website so, the girls fear us.

After cleaning with tissues, she asks me to sleep on her bed then she proceeds to plan kisses on mine chest. Same time right hand she HJ me slow with light moaning and I told her, “I want to kiss your mouth.” We frenched I said in Canto, “I had frenched Cathy Chow.” Yan Yan was so cute, no lah! She said. Her BJ with cap was slow and nice, I had to give her 10/ 10 followed by breasts fucked, and I could have held on her arms, finished her off with mine cum. It is 10/ 10 too.

Then she ask me to stand up, she kneel down blew me away pointing at the mirror. Yan Yan looked above me, smiling sweetly telling me to hold on her long hair which she tied up. I don’t want because I think is rude, not bad also 10/ 10 with another BJ she kneel btw mine legs; I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

She moves towards me, put mine dick btw her tits then we locked eyes. I whisper to her I wanted her body, Yan Yan said you wanted her pussy, don’t you? We stood up, we held and kissed deep with tongues fighting, I tune her right tits she masturbate mine dick. We were lovers making it out, she slept down spreading her legs I entered her.

Yan Yan moaned so cute, her blue eye lashes were tempting then we frenched. However she closed her eyes, that I could not give her more then 7/ 10 for missionary. How so? In the middle of fucking, she opened her eyes asking in Canto.

“What is the PSL? How you guys know about our schedules?’ I replied in btw pumping her pussy, also in Canto. “I have no idea, a thing 4sure you don’t want to mess with them.” I had her and she nor her head, which I took the chance to put mine right hand behind her head. Insert mine tongue into her mouth, left hand fondled her left tits, increase fucking in a furious speed.

Yan Yan moaned softly, still she closed her eyes and, I shot into her pussy with caps on. Thank her which she said no thank me. She provide after session washing with tissue, but no wiping me clean after deals done. I am afraid even Cathy Chow could not make me RTF Yan Yan, I had fun and next round I had schedule Candy Chris Niki and, Xiao Tian.
--------------
I understand the girls' concern of her family finding out the trade. Thing is scare quit the scene and, into the Internet world we have FLs postings their services and that was more then 10 yrs ago.

Actually I guess 99% of sex workers had inform their families of their trades. They are never afraid of shame.

Last edited by jacky43; 06-11-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

wrong pics

Last edited by jacky43; 06-11-2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: withdrawn pics
Old 06-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

A note to member as we moved into FRs with pics. Deal with the girls never be afraid. Be firm bec that is what is suppose to be.

Take care especially at overseas. Mine observation Ocean girls are not concern of sbf. Still stay alert. Have fun!
Old 06-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

FR on H26R1

This WL's room always has a queue waiting and the waiting time can make a man punch a "wanton mee auntie!"

Really very hard to get her.

Looks: 8/10 younger looking compared to other WLs.
Figure: 8/10 have all the right curves.
BJ: 8/10 more patterns than badminton.
FJ: 7/10
$50

For the price and those patterns, it's worth it but not worth the queue and waiting time.
Just my "own preference".

Readers should take my review with a pinch of salt and I don't take responsibility for inaccurate review= don't flame or blame me lah. =)
Old 06-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

That should be Chris.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Today went to try lynn malay big ass milf. Doggie till come. 2nd shot went for cim with sally at h22 last room. 70 bucks for 2 shots rrally worth it
Old 07-11-2016, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning ,bro
Any FR on Lynn?thank you
Old 07-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H16r9 Lynn Malay milf used to be one of my regular in Petain
$30. catbath, BJ , i was able to french her sexy lips while doing missionary in the past even though she tried to move her face away only makes my dick harder and i pump her real hard till she cannot tahan. i can feel both her legs clamping on me, begging for more to Fcuk her. Tried her so many times, we became like FB always goes beyond the normal time limit.

H4r7 $30 Siew Mun. sexy milf with nice, fair body. soft and natural tits also of my regular in petain. Always started of with nice cathbath while my hands cant stop caressing her soft pair of breast. she will move up to blow me without cap. Her BJ skills is good with a bit of deep throat making my dick real hard. sometimes i cant tahan i will just cum in her mouth. if not she will usually start of with cowgirl with cap on while i pull her body towards me to lick those soft n nice tities. i always finish her in fast and furious missionary mode while admiring her moaning face at the same time.

above two are my regulars and service provided might be different from other bros
Old 07-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
H16r9 Lynn Malay milf used to be one of my regular in Petain
$30. catbath, BJ , i was able to french her sexy lips while doing missionary in the past even though she tried to move her face away only makes my dick harder and i pump her real hard till she cannot tahan. i can feel both her legs clamping on me, begging for more to Fcuk her. Tried her so many times, we became like FB always goes beyond the normal time limit.

H4r7 $30 Siew Mun. sexy milf with nice, fair body. soft and natural tits also of my regular in petain. Always started of with nice cathbath while my hands cant stop caressing her soft pair of breast. she will move up to blow me without cap. Her BJ skills is good with a bit of deep throat making my dick real hard. sometimes i cant tahan i will just cum in her mouth. if not she will usually start of with cowgirl with cap on while i pull her body towards me to lick those soft n nice tities. i always finish her in fast and furious missionary mode while admiring her moaning face at the same time.

above two are my regulars and service provided might be different from other bros
I got bbbj from lynn and ar from seow mun
Old 08-11-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanx Bro for the FR about Lynn
Old 08-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any recent experiences with Jacqueline H26R17? I had her about a year ago. Great titties, friendly, cute face, nice body, but damn--a serious rush-job! I remember stopping her SOP CBJ early so we could have more sexy time. We were probably fucking about 3 or 4 minutes when she told me my 20 minutes were up. My guess is that I was in and out of there in about 12 minutes, and vowed that if I ever RTF'd, I'd set a timer. I never got the chance since she's rarely available, but when she is, those titties and that cute, "real-woman" face keep tempting me to try again.

Last edited by boobyboob; 08-11-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
iphonexxx is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody know what is happening in pertain now? A lot of police....
Old 10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi. Inactive here for a while. Wanna go for an afternoon bonk today.

Can I confirm cookie is working these few days? How about aida & joyce? Would love to try aida... Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1